My First Pet-girl

Story Info
What if girls are sold in supermarkets in the future?
4.6k words
3.8
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was my birthday, I finally turned eighteen years old. I was born shortly before the beginning of the new century, in 2494, and for the last five years I have only dreamed of a pet-girl. My classmates also waited for the eighteenth birthday, but mostly in order to try cigarettes or alcohol for the first time, but this did not appeal to me at all. Why these forbidden pleasures, which are hundreds and thousands of years old, if there is an absolutely new one that appeared even later than I was born?

The Great Decree of the World Government was adopted as early as 2495, but with a delay. And on August 30, 2497, it came into force - I still remember that day, although I was only three years old - my parents then bought two slaves at once and had fun with them behind a closed door while my sister and I watched cartoons. Screams and sighs continued for several hours, but after that incident, dad and mom bought pet-girls very rarely, they did not want it to become a bad habit.

At first, girls were allowed to be sold only in large supermarkets - it was easier to make sure that buyers did not stick to the goods before paying at the checkout, but then, although this restriction was lifted, the girls did not appear almost anywhere except shopping centers, because in there was no room for small shops.

Just like, for example, in small shops you rarely see aquariums with live fish - there is simply nowhere to put them. And, of course, the girls were sold on the Internet with home delivery, but personally this option did not appeal to me too much - I wanted to first see what you buy live, try it on, so to speak, and only then pay. A pig in a poke is not mine. There were also specialized stores, but there, besides girls, they also sold a lot of everything related to them, and very often these things had an age limit not 18+, but 21+ or even 35+.

To give society such a type of leisure as domestic girls turned out quite by accident. In 2490, the first teleport tests were carried out. Naturally, no other way to transfer the substance to a distance was found, except to destroy it, and then create a copy again in another place. The first year after the introduction of teleportation completely changed the life of mankind.

The lack of resources and transport problems completely disappeared, people got the opportunity to travel unlimited distances throughout the solar system. Due to the fact that most of the physical labor of a person was the movement of goods, jobs have almost completely shifted to the intellectual plane. But only the following notion made it possible to completely eliminate paid physical labor. However, such a function was not even close to its main purpose.

It wasn't even an invention. It's just that one enterprising businessman named Joe Burns once, after teleporting a client, did not delete her copy. It was so on the surface that it is not even clear why it took a whole year to realize such a possibility. He, of course, made a copy of the client as his slave, kept her in the basement, mocked and raped her, so he went to jail.

But his reception amazed mankind. After all, there were two copies of this girl at the same time - one completely healthy and unharmed, and the other - crippled mentally and physically. From a purely formal point of view, no harm was even done, the original girl hid from journalists and did not make any claims, special articles had to be introduced into the legislation in order to punish Joe Burns for bullying a copy of a person. Society was faced with a moral dilemma, which in the first weeks was solved unambiguously - everyone understood that it was completely unacceptable to copy people in unlimited quantities. For any attempt to leave a copy for the comfort of teleport workers, they were severely punished, up to life imprisonment.

But a loophole quickly opened up - copies could not be left at the starting point, but also transported to another place, multiplying dozens of times in order to receive super profits. Corruption flourished in the teleportation firms, the flow of illegal copies grew like a snowball.

As soon as they didn't mock the copied girls, they cut them with rusty saws, drowned them, shot them with a bow, hung them, and, of course, raped them in all possible and even impossible ways. This horror devastated mankind spiritually and physically. The authorities, in an attempt to combat copying people, introduced a police regime, but the police did not shy away from having fun with copies of girls. For several months, the entire solar system lived in terrible chaos. There was even an attempt to ban teleportation altogether, but returning to a reality with a scarcity of resources for two years crippled civilization even more. Teleportation was allowed again, causing a new surge of illegal copies in 2493.

The wildest thing is that even the girls themselves, who were copied, sometimes did it by agreement, and then participated in bullying themselves, or rather their duplicates. When copying, the consciousness split in two and the copy of the girl remembered the same as the original. In fact, it was possible to distinguish them only if the copy was made without the knowledge of the copied person, then the copy that was illegally transported to the lair of human traffickers was considered a copy, and the original lived on, having no idea what was being done with its duplicate.

But if the girl knew about the upcoming copying, then it turned out that she could both be a victim and a rapist with equal probability. Many girls were wildly turned on by such a roulette with a 50% chance, it was called "self-snuffing". Cells were also very popular, where a dozen copies fought for the right to be considered the original. Tolerance for violence has risen to incredible heights, people have actually turned into bacteria without morality and pity.

And then in 2495, after almost a year of discussions, the authorities decided to legalize copying. Opponents of this idea were sure that it would not lead to anything good, pointing out that, firstly, it would not stop illegal duplication, and secondly, on the moral side of such a decision.

But at least in the first they were almost completely wrong. After legalization, copying without consent was practically eliminated. Why risk your freedom when you can go to the supermarket and choose any slave girl you like? Yes, of course, two main restrictions were immediately introduced - both the girl being sold and the buyer had to reach the age of majority - that is, 18 years old, and girls were also forbidden to take their lives in any way except painless annihilation in the home teleport. Annihilation was recommended to be carried out a few hours after the purchase, but there were no strict restrictions - just if you drag it for a long time, then the girls had to either be fed or starved.

But as for the tortures and types of sex that were allowed - here the imagination of the legislators went wild. Over the years, it was forbidden to have anal sex with slaves, shoot them with a firearm, pinch your fingers in a door, and a million other ways to have fun. Then the bans were lifted, then reintroduced. There were so many of them that most often a special sign was hung on the counter with domestic girls in supermarkets so that buyers would not forget what was possible and what was not. Of course, I took a picture of this tablet before buying, although I had no intention of doing something terrible with my first slave.

By the way, the legalization of copying did not at all provide that only young girls could be duplicated. Guys, older women and old people could also be copied, and all restrictions applied to them. But in supermarkets almost always only girls were sold. Feminization, which humanity has successfully passed, has led to the fact that female bisexuality has become the norm, but male bisexuality has not gone beyond the statistical error. Therefore, in order to buy a home boyfriend or an old woman, one had to visit either a specialized website or one of the special stores, which were located in single copies only in million-plus cities, and even then not in all of them.

As mentioned above, the legalization of copying people has led to the complete replacement of paid physical labor with virtually slave labor. Moreover, it was young girls who did most of the hard physical work - their copies were the easiest to get, they were sold in any large store. Quite often one could see a picture on the streets when pretty eighteen-year-old schoolgirls of a completely non-athletic physique unloaded wagons with heavy boxes just from the teleport. Most often, one girl was enough for a maximum of a couple of boxes, but the boss could adjust them with a whip, increasing the limit to three or even four. At least until July of this year, when such fun was banned.

All girls who provided themselves for copying received a small monetary reward for each duplication. Many saved the money they made to pay for college or buy snacks after school, but if the girl was popular, she had enough money for other purposes.

I slowly walked towards my goal through the row with meat and cheeses. Today, there were only three pet-girls on sale - they were sitting right on the ice cream box. Perhaps this placement was due to the fact that the slaves were in the same price category with a cold treat - a vanilla cone with nuts cost fifteen credits, and a girl fourteen. Slaves were presented in the traditional set - a brunette, a blonde and a redhead.

It would have been more logical to place girls in a row with alcohol and cigarettes, but the ban on placing them in other rows was lifted six months ago. Most supermarkets, after such an indulgence, began to exhibit this type of product in the family sectors, hoping to interest the widest possible range of buyers. However, no one, of course, was going to remove the 18+ restriction, so teenagers could only look at pretty girls, embodying the old proverb "the eye sees and the tooth is dumb".

But I, starting today, could not only watch. In terrible excitement, for the first time, I approached the girls with the intention not only to see enough of their beautiful smiles, decollete and magic legs, but also to try the goods by touch. In previous years, I couldn't even look - girls were sold behind a screen along with alcohol and cigarettes. It's good that this restriction has been removed. In other matters, as I heard, they are going to introduce it again, and even toughen it up, obliging slaves to wear skirts no higher than the knee and blouses without a cutout before they are sold.

Approaching the domestic girls, I noticed, not without surprise, my classmate Nastya among the future slaves. She was the top beauty of the class and dated the captain of the football team. I opened my mouth in amazement - before putting up for sale, girls usually stipulated in advance that their copies would not be sold in the region where they themselves live, so that there would be no awkward moments. But here, apparently, either Nastya forgot to tick the contract, or there was a failure in the system.

Nastya and I, a botanist from the collectible card game club, were so distant that, although we were in the same class, she did not even immediately recognize me. I held out my hand, about to open the ice cream case and pick out a cold treat. Another yummy, not at all cold, which was sitting right on the glass to the right of Nastya, obediently moved to the edge of the box to give me access to ice cream. At the moment of moving, I was delighted to see how her skirt pulled up and the edge of her white panties became visible.

I pushed back the lid of the drawer and chose a cherry liqueur ice cream. The dark-haired girl next to me crossed her legs and watched with interest as I chose a treat. In fact, I was even a little envious - in the few hours that this slave is allotted, the most incredible adventures can fall to her lot. However, it can also happen that they don't buy it, and this particular copy will disappear in the annihilating flame of the teleporter without any interesting previous events, but lucky (or unlucky, that's how you look at it) its double.

- What is your name? I asked.

"Diana," the girl smiled, straightening a strand of hair on her forehead.

"Pasha," I introduced myself, smiling back at her.

I imagined for a second how my cock touches her lovely lips and nose. From such a picture, goosebumps ran down the skin. But I had only thirty credits with me - my parents did not spoil much pocket money, even despite yesterday's eighteenth birthday. However, it's also a sin to complain about a birthday present - dad and mom knew about my hobby and presented three legendary MTG boosters at once.

I took out ice cream and thought. I really liked Diana, but I just wanted to try Nastya incredibly. And the money is only enough for one of them and ice cream. No, you can, of course, buy both, but then goodbye cherry treat! But this is a new taste, this one has recently appeared.

I decided to make it very simple - all the previous girls that were sold in this supermarket were stored in a database on the store's website. In a couple of days, when Diana's copies are replaced by another girl, her code will go to the site, where I can copy it, and then order it on the Internet. So I'll get it anyway, just not now. And a little more expensive. Yes, and it will take a long time until her atomic code is found in the warehouse and placed in a teleport...

I sighed and looked at Nastya. Her charming straw-colored curls just drove me crazy. She was just straightening her skirt, which immediately reminded me of the embarrassment that happened to Diana when she moved over so that I could get ice cream. I turned back to the dark-haired girl and gently coughed.

"Diana, you have..." I nodded at the hem of my skirt, which was tucked under the lock of the ice cream box and exposed the girl's thigh and white panty stripe.

The girl blushed and tried to free herself, but it was not there - the lock literally chewed the fabric. She twirled around looking for help, but the store employees were far away. Public exposure could lead to a fine, however, only for the original Diana, her copies will end up the same anyway. But, despite the complete absence of consequences for herself, the girl covered her thigh with her hand as best she could and looked imploringly at me.

"Obviously, your original will be greatly hampered by a monetary fine for public exposure," I muttered.

Yes, I want to go to art school. And education costs a lot.

- But...

- Yes, I know, she will study there, not me, - the girl waved her off. "But still, I am me. Understand? Copies of individuals must be in solidarity.

I looked at Diana with respect. Most of the copies of the girls did not care at all about the original. They resigned themselves to their fate and played the role of slaves rather out of desperation, not particularly thinking about what benefits they bring to the original. But Diana treated her position in a completely different way, which simply amazed me.

Unsuccessfully tugging at the corner of the skirt and the lid of the box, I realized that it was thoroughly stuck. I looked around and went to the next counter. There were blackberries with sprigs. Grabbing one, I went back to the ice cream box and tried to pry off the lock. It worked the second time. Diana looked at me gratefully and was finally able to straighten her skirt, hiding the strip of her naked body and the edge of her panties. She was about to give me her hand so that we could go to the checkout to pay, but I sighed and muttered:

"Sorry, Diana, I can't buy you," I suddenly switched to "you" for myself.

Why don't you like me?

-- You like it, but... I only have money for one girl. And here she is, - I nodded at Nastya, - my classmate. You have no idea how much I want to show her at school.

Nastya, who was still sitting with an absolutely indifferent expression on her cute face, started up. Of course, she did not care about her original, which she immediately told me about.

"Yeah, that would be fun! Pasha, I just now remembered you! - said Nastya.

Diana giggled and said:

"I understand you perfectly, Pash. I also sometimes want to have fun with my classmates when they finish baking.

I suddenly developed a deep sympathy for Diana. Not as a pet-girl who can be brought home and have a good time, but as a person, a person. I wanted to find her original, just to talk.

- So, I remembered... - I turned to Nastya. - And what jokes did you let go, remember? How you looked down on nerds like us, remember?

- Pash, calm down, now we are on the same side. Do you think I like my original's decision to have me raped and sprayed? No matter how! If Diana sold her copies to pay for her studies, then my original has money to chew on. Dad works at the lunar station, mom is a designer of urban landscapes. Nastya the original did it just for the sake of hype, in order to once again show off her beauty and did not even think about how each copy would feel. She's counting on her number of dubs to break the school record, that's all. And I'm sitting here and waiting for the needles to be driven under my nails.

"I won't do that for sure!" I hastened to assure her.

"Yes, I know," Nastya smiled.

"There is another important point," a red-haired girl who was sitting further, to the left of Nastya, suddenly added.

"Since yesterday, the World Parliament has allowed the use of domestic girls in schools for educational purposes," she continued. "And in their haste, they forgot to spell out in law exactly what these educational goals are. So now, in theory, it is even possible to have sex with slave girls in schools in public, well, provided that you cover up.

- What?! the three of us breathed out and looked at the redhead. She smiled cheerfully.

- They are already going to make changes, but since it was at the next session, they will not be able to change the law until the next one, when there will be a second reading, and it makes no sense to convene an extraordinary one, since only new laws can be introduced there, but not change the old ones!

I stared dumbfounded at the red-haired slave. The prospect of having sex with Nastya right in front of her classmates just knocked her off her feet.

By the way, my name is Marina. My original is about to go to law school.

"Yes, we guessed it..." I breathed, Nastya and Diana.

-- What is it that turns out? Will my original see how you publicly have me? Wow! She had never experienced such humiliation! Nastya exclaimed happily.

- Stop, stop! I stopped her. What do you mean "humiliation"?

- Well, sex with you. Well, with people like you... Well... In short, this is the wildest humiliation!

Nastya did not even understand what she was saying. She was on fire with the idea of revenging her original, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes shone so that they could illuminate a couple of areas.

"Ah, that means humiliation... Look, about the needles under the nails, it's not a bad idea, hmm..." I pretended to think about torture.

- What? Ah... Pasha, you misunderstood me! I meant... - but Nastya could not find an excuse for her words.

"So, wait, there's another problem I didn't think of. I can only bring you to school tomorrow, and until then you will have to do without food!

- What? Pasha, yes, I eat quite a bit... You don't think...

- Well, actually I think.

- No!

- Yes! I will feed you, but only with what you milk out of me!

"So it's a semen protein shake?"

"So he is!" I nodded.

Nastya grew sad, but the shadow of a smile still wandered on her lips. The girl was looking forward to how her original would run out of the classroom in a rage when she saw herself on a leash with a nerd.

12