My First White Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on darling, suck it honey." Bablee looked up for a moment without removing his cock from her mouth and smiled at him. She slowly licked his cock with her tongue as she rolled it in her mouth. Bablee moved her mouth back and forth on Rob' cock as she licked and sucked it hungrily. He threw his head back and sighed.

"Oh God baby, Pakistann women are such wonderful cock suckers. Go on baby and make me come in your mouth." Bablee continued to suck on his big cock hungrily. She was caressing his thighs and his balls intermittently with her lovely long fingers.

Rob was slowly fucking her mouth as he held her head steady with both his hands. Bablee couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying giving head to Rob. She had never liked it for her husband. But she almost sucked on Rob' cock hungrily.

"Oh God baby, you are so hot. I want to fuck you so bad honey." He cried out as he slowly pulled his big cock out of Bablee's mouth.

"Get up darling, let me fuck that honey pot you have got between your thighs" Bablee got up obediently and then wrapped her arms around Rob' neck and kissed him. As they kissed, Rob slapped her ass with his big hands couple of times before breaking the kiss.

"Does this belong to me darling?" He patted her ass one more time. Bablee blushed and then placed her head on his shoulder.

"Everything I have belongs to you darling." Rob turned her around and kissed her neck slowly as he removed her top. Bablee helped him as she raised her hands to allow him remove it completely.

"It's a nice bra." Rob commented her as he kissed her back as he wrapped his hands around her waist and then slowly moved them to cup her lovely breasts. She also moved her hands behind her back and slowly caressed his cock with her palms.

"I wore it just for you darling." She moaned as Rob squeezed her boobs roughly and kissed her neck hard.

"Oh Rob, I love it when you kiss my neck like that. It feels so good darling."

"Let's see how you like it when I do this." He slowly pushed his hand downwards and then entered her skirt and panties and touched her cunt lightly. Bablee moaned loudly as she felt Rob' finger entering her wet cunt.

"It seems you are enjoying yourself honey. You are so wet down there."' She tried to hold his hand as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt, but all she could manage was a weak soft no.

"Oh Rob please fuck me. I am wet for you darling." Rob stopped for a moment before he removed his fingers and then pushed her skirt down along with her panties. She was not even completely stripped yet. Her bra was on and her skirt was not completely removed. But Rob pushed her slowly towards the bed.

"Bend over on the edge of the bed." She obeyed him without a word as she bent over on the bed. Her body was bending on the bed and her ass was raised high in the air as she waited in anticipation. Rob rubbed his hands against her ass before slapping her ass couple of times.

"You belong to me Bablee, don't you?" She nodded as a bitch in heat. He caressed her ass a bit and then spread her thighs with his big hands.

"Yes darling, I belong to you. Everything I have, my boobs, my ass, my cunt belongs to you." Rob smiled and then took his big cock in his hand and slowly rubbed against her cunt lips. Bablee shuddered as she felt his cock on her cunt for the first time. Rob grabbed her waist with both his hands and then slowly pushed his big tool in her cunt. Bablee cried out as she felt her cunt lips parting for Rob' tool. It was so big and yet it had gone in smoothly. Probably she needed a big cock after all, she smiled as she thought.

Then Rob grasped her buttocks firmly and started to fuck her furiously at once. Every time he went in and out of her cunt, Bablee felt a wave of pleasure and pain surge through her body.

"Oh Rob, you are wonderful darling. Please fuck me harder darling. Please take me." Rob didn't need any encouragement as he fucked Bablee furiously. Friction of his cock against lovely cunt lips of Bablee was driving him crazy. He was groaning with every push and sighing with pleasure. His body was sweating profusely now even in the air conditioner.

Bablee bent a bit forward and rested her head on the bed so that her ass rose a bit higher. Rob stopped for a moment and then once again started to plumb her cunt. Rob moved his hands ahead and grabbed Bablee's lovely tits in his hands and started to squeeze and maul them roughly. Bablee didn't mind as she furiously matched every stroke of Rob with her own thrusting. She had never thought sex was so much pleasure. Her own sex sessions with her husband were damp squibs compared to dynamite she was having right now. She had longed for this kind of rough sex all along her married life, but her husband was too soft for her. Often she had to take initiative and it was so pathetic. But now she was having more fun than she ever had in her life. She couldn't believe she was crying out so loud.

"Oh baby, you are so hot." Rob slapped her ass once again as he thrust his cock in. Suddenly he shuddered and his body stiffened as he slowed down his pace. Bablee felt his hot semen in her cunt and her own orgasm built up flooded. Her cunt was flooded with Rob semen as well as her own juices.

Rob waited for few moments as they both enjoyed their orgasm and then slowly Rob disentangled from her and removed his cock out of her. Bablee slumped forward on the bed and Rob fell on her. He kissed her neck lightly as she hugged him. For few minutes both of them lay on top of each other as they caught their breaths. Then Bablee hugged and kissed Rob and rolled over with dreamy eyes.

"Oh Rob, It was wonderful darling." Rob snuggled up to her as he kissed her back again and again and finally wrapped his hand around her waist and caressed her boobs.

12