My French Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tent was full of her deep moans of pleasure as I sucked on her nipples, letting her guide me from one to the other as I licked and sucked and kissed and nipped her, as my hands ran freely over her wanton body.

My cock was rock hard along her thigh, and I could feel her pressing her leg against me. Maria drew her knee up a little, throwing her legs apart as my hand slid along her inner thigh again. I ran my finger higher, exploring the naked skin each side of her wet slit, playing lightly across her prominent clit, along her fleshy pussy lips, my mouth still clamped to her breasts.

She reached for my hand, pulling it to her, rubbing my fingers harder along her slit, pushing her hips forward to meet me. I resisted slipping my fingers inside, wanting to tease her just a few seconds longer, sensing that was what she needed as the first ripples of her orgasm poured rough her.

I rolled on top of her, sucking harder on her nipple before kissing her mouth and pressing the hard length of my cock down onto her pussy. She thrust her tongue into my waiting mouth to fuck me, my cock now lying between her pussy lips, my cock head pressing on her clit. Her fingernails dug into my ass as she grabbed me, pulling me to her.

I pressed my cock down hard on her, feeling her writhing and wriggling under me, rubbing herself against my rigid cock as her climax ripped through her body. She was hot under me, a flush running up her chest, her breathing harsh against my mouth.

Even as Maria's climax was coursing through her, and I could feel her moving beneath me, I moved down her body, kissing her body, kissing quickly over her beasts and tummy, down towards her pussy. I could feel her wetness on my belly, and then my chest, as I moved, keeping her body close to mine. I curled my legs up as I moved in the confined area of the tent.

She drew her knees up as I reached her pussy, exposing everything to me. I gazed down at her for a few long seconds, taking in the sight of the neat triangle of soft, dark hair, of the fleshy nub of her clit poking out from its hiding place, wanting attention. I looked at her pouting lips, at the juices running down towards her tight puckered ass. I leant down and wrapped my lips around her clit, pushing the rubbery flesh from side to side with my tongue before sucking on her.

She cried out again and again as I toyed with her clit, sucking her, nibbling her, before moving onto her pussy, and sucking first one, and then the other, and then both of her fleshy lips into my mouth. I licked past her lips, as far down as I could reach, teasing and tickling her bum, feeling the little ridges of flesh under my tongue, before moving up and plunging my tongue deep into her pussy.

Her ass lifted off the ground as she pushed herself hard to my mouth, grinding herself against me as I sucked and licked her, drawing her pussy, her tasty juices into my mouth. She threw her head back as she came again, crying out as her back arched, as she thrust her breasts gloriously upwards. I sucked and licked on her, and fucked her greedily with my tongue, reaching up for her breasts and nipples, as she held my head tight, grinding her pussy onto my mouth and tongue.

I lapped at her clit and pussy gently once her orgasm had begun to subside. Maria laid still, the tent quiet apart from her laboured breathing. After a few long minutes, she pulled me upwards. We rolled onto our sides and kissed, long soft sensual kisses that made my already hard cock throb against her. She broke our kiss, her hand trailing down my chest and belly, her nails sending shivers through me, before she wrapped her hand around my cock for the first time.

"Thank you," she whispered, speaking for the first time, her voice husky. "But now it's your turn."

She pushed me onto my back. I wriggled up the tent a bit to make room for her to kneel between my legs. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as she looked at my cock lying on my belly. She dipped her head down, her heavy breasts dragging across my thighs as she licked slowly up my shaft. And then she did it again, only this starting lower, licking my balls as well.

I pulled my knees up, and the third time she started even lower down still, teasing my bum as I had teased hers, before licking my balls, her tongue swirling around each one before sucking them into her mouth, first one, and then the other, her tongue playing across them softly as she sucked gently.

Her tongue and lips moved up my shaft again, slowly, wetly, nibbling and licking at me, before her tongue poked at the slit in my cock head, teasing more pre cum out of me as I moaned softly at her attention. She looked up at me as she lifted my cock away from my belly, sighing as she felt the weight, the thickness, the strength of my cock in her small hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm....." was all she said, before leaning over me and wrapping my cock in her breasts, before dipping her head and sucking me into her mouth.

I gasped, pushing my hips up to meet her as her lips slipped down my shaft, as more of my cock disappeared into her hot, wet mouth. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, her lips stretched around my thick shaft, the tent full of wet slurping sounds. She held the base of my cock in one hand, her lips sliding down to meet it as I fucked her mouth. She cradled my balls in her other hand, her fingers probing lower, scratching me lightly.

Her head bobbed faster and faster, my cum bubbling in my balls. I groaned even louder, my breathing coming in gasps as my hips thrust upwards, her eyes never leaving mine. My body began to tense as I was about to cum – but Maria stopped me, holding my cock painfully tight, looking at me, her eyes pleading.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "please fuck me."

I dragged her away from my cock and rolled her onto her back, my cock already recovered and rigid in front of me as I knelt between her knees. I held her legs, pushing them back towards her. She grabbed her own knees and pulled back harder, exposing her glistening pussy and opening up her body to me.

I drove my cock into her quickly, not stopping until I was buried as deep in her as I could reach. We both cried out as her lips parted for me, as her pussy moulded itself around me. I pushed forward, her legs over my shoulders, and fucked her harder, deeper, faster. I pumped into her frantically, without finesse. I plunged my cock into her repeatedly, my balls tight and full and slapping against her, my ass clenching with every powerful thrust.

She cried out wantonly, her hands clawing at her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, her head rocking from side to side as I powered into her. I leant further forward, my hands now each side of her head, her heels drumming on my back as I fucked her.

The feeling in my cock and balls was unbelievable, her pussy tight around me, milking me, my balls full of cum, my whole body awash with a desperate need for release. She screamed out as she came, her head thrown back as powerful orgasm tore through her body.

I roared as I came seconds later, my cum erupting from my cock in thick jets. I pulled out of her after a few seconds and wanked my rock hard cock, sending jets of cum up onto her body, splattering on her hands as they held her breasts, onto her belly, her clit and pussy, before I plunged my cock back inside her hot body.

My cum seemed to last forever, filling her pussy, covering her body, Maria's own pleasure prolonged as she felt my cum inside her. She sat up slightly to watch it running down her body. We held each other, kissing breathlessly, awed at the sheer intensity of our orgasms, of our pleasure, my cum sticky between us.

Slowly, we became aware of sounds from outside the tent, from around us. With a start, I came back to earth with a bump, realising the time. I scrambled around from my trunks, pulling them on quickly as Maria watched, my cock still wet from her pussy, splotches of cum on my chest and belly. She passed me some tissues, and watched silently as I wiped my cum, her juices, from my body as best I could.

I looked at her, still naked, a sense of loss, of need, surging through my body. She pulled the edge of the blanket we had been lying on over her body, hiding her nakedness.

"Go," she whispered.

I hesitated, not wanting to leave but knowing that I had to. I crawled out of the tent, and dashed to the chalet, not daring to look around, already racked by guilt. I quickly showered, scrubbing at my body carefully, dreading Annie's return.

That night I lay awake in bed. Annie and I had made love, lovingly, tenderly. But again it was Maria that I had seen as I had cum, her face, her body that I kept seeing. The next morning I felt tired and irritable, guilty and ashamed. I knew what had happened was wrong and had to stop - but it felt so right.

When we went to the pool after breakfast, we passed Jacques and Maria. They both smiled at us brightly, but I tried to ignore her, deciding that was the best, the only, thing to do. Annie looked at me a bit puzzled, surprised at my apparent rudeness.

A bit later, I saw Maria by the pool, and this time it was her who glared at me. At first my stomach lurched, a sense of loss, of need, churning inside me. But I turned away from her, determined in my resolve to ignore her, my heart, my head, telling me one thing, my cock another.

After lunch, Annie went off with the children again. I heard Jacques go out in the car, off windsurfing again with some friends like he had told me a few nights before. I had thought about going out, to make sure that I didn't see Maria again, but as she was nowhere to be seen, I decided to lie out in the sun with a book.

I laid out face down, my eyes closed. For a while, all was quiet. But then, for some reason, I opened my eyes. Maria was walking straight towards me, an ice cream in her hand. It was a lolly on a stick this time, a round lolly, made of ice and quite thick, perhaps six or seven inches long.

She licked at it slowly, her tongue flowing from the bottom of the lolly to the top, her eyes on me, knowing that I was watching, knowing that I couldn't drag my eyes away. She turned towards her tent, bending down to enter it. As she did, she dropped her skirt on her floor. She had the same bikini on, her ass practically naked as she looked at me over her shoulder, the tip of her tongue between her lips.

How was I meant to resist? I didn't even try. All my resolve disappearing as she looked at me, melting away as quickly as her lolly. Seconds later I was on my feet and following her.

By the time I got to her tent, and pulled the door flap to one side, my cock was hard and poking out of the waist band of my trunks. Maria was already naked, sitting facing me, her legs curled up underneath her, leaning on one hand. She was licking the lolly again, her eyes flicking from mine to my cock.

I pulled my trunks off and knelt in front of her. I reached for my cock, her eyes widening as I stroked my thick length, squeezing drips of pre cum from the tip. I leant forward and wiped my cock head on her thigh, leaving trails of pre cum sparkling across her tanned skin. With my eyes locked on hers, I took the lolly from her, and leant forward to kiss her. Her lips and tongue were cold as we kissed softly.

As I eased her backwards, her legs unfolded from underneath her until she was lying down beside me. I held her arms above her head, her two small hands held in one of mine as I settled beside her, her naked body stretched out for me.

I licked the ice lolly, my eyes on hers, and then flicked my tongue across her hard nipple. I felt Maria's skin puckering and tightening even more under my touch, little shivers going through her body. I licked the lolly again, and leant over her to suck her other nipple, my inflamed cock pressed against her thigh. I touched her nipple with the tip of the lolly, watching her body tense and then wriggle at the coldness.

I ran the lolly all around one nipple, and then dragged it slowly across her body, down into the valley between her breasts, and up onto her other nipple, and then back down between her breasts again, leaving wet trials of icy water on her hot flesh.

I sucked on her cold nipple, toying with the hard, sensitive flesh with my lips and tongue, her moans filling the tent as I held her hands tight in mine and teased her. I moved the lolly slowly down her body, onto her belly. I watched as her belly button slowly filled with the icy water, as she pulled her tummy in as my cold touch spread.

She gasped in anticipation as I let go of her hands and sat up a little. She didn't move her arms, but still lay there, stretched out naked before me as I moved the lolly over her body towards the triangle of hair above her pussy. I passed there, moving the lolly sideways across the top of her pubic mound, before tracing the edge of the triangle, leaving wet trails along the junction of her legs and body, rivulets of cold water running down towards her bum.

Her hands were on her breasts now, her back arching, her body writhing as I moved the rapidly melting lolly again. Her legs flew open as I touched her clit with the melting ice, her belly pulling in as she gasped loudly. I watched as she reached down with both hands and pulled her pussy lips upwards, leaving her clit naked to me. I swirled the tip of the lolly all around the exposed bud of hot flesh, leaving her gasping.

Her moaning got louder as I rubbed the lolly carefully between her hot pussy lips, pointing it downwards, rubbing the length of the lolly along her slit before easing the tip inside her body. She was rubbing her clit hard, in a rapid circular motion. I pushed her hand away, and leant over to suck on her clit, to flick and tease it with my tongue, as I pushed the lolly deep inside her.

Maria grabbed her own breasts again, kneading them, pulling on her nipples as the melting lolly sent waves of cold pleasure through her body, as the cold juices ran teasingly down to her ass. I sucked hard on her clit while I fucked her gently with what was left of the lolly. She cried out again and again, arching her back and holding me tight to her, as her orgasm flooded her body with intense pleasure.

I pulled the lolly from her and threw it to one side, before clambering between her legs and driving my cock into her pussy. I don't think I'd ever felt harder or longer or thicker as I drove my hot cock into her cold pussy. Her lips stretched around me as my hard, hot cock met her soft, cold pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure ran through her as I fucked her, as I drove my cock into her.

With a roar, my cum exploded into her, mixing with her juices as I fucked her, as I drove into her through my orgasm, through hers, until I slumped on top of her, gasping for breath, my cock still buried inside her, our bodies wracked with pleasure.

As I got my breath back, I rolled onto my back beside her, reaching out for her, both of us laughing at our release. It wasn't long before Maria was reaching for my cock again, stroking me before leaning over and licking me gently, cleaning my cum and her juices from my cock before slipping the tip into her mouth. I felt her teeth biting on me gently, and then her tongue rubbing across the rough, sensitive skin between my shaft and cock head.

As she sucked me into her willing mouth, she straddled me, lowering her pussy towards my waiting mouth, my eager tongue. I looked up at her clit, her pussy, her bum, wanting to taste her, to lick her, suck her and eat her. I reached up for her cheeks, held her tight and pulled her towards me, as her lips slipped deliciously up and down my cock, her fingers teasing my ass and cupping my balls.

She dropped her hips lower, pushing her pussy hard onto my mouth. I slipped my tongue inside her, tasting our cream as I licked and sucked on her. I slid a finger between her cheeks, rubbing lightly over her bum as she ground her pussy hard against my mouth. I fucked her with my tongue, my mouth clamped over her clit and pussy, my finger teasing.

I could feel her hair on my thighs as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, her back arching as she moved, her hips rocking, pushing her pussy rhythmically onto my tongue as my hips bounced off the ground to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her wet mouth.

We came more or less together, our urgent cries muffled by each others bodies. Her juices seemed to gush from her, my cum pumping strongly into her mouth. We sucked each other hard, our mouths clamped onto each other, not wanting to waste a drop of our juices, each wanting to take everything the other had to give. But even so, as she moved her pussy away, her juices dripped onto my face and chest.

She turned around and we kissed gently, holding each other tight, our bodies hot and sticky. Her tongue flicked around my mouth and chin, licking her juices from my face. I did the same to her, tasting my cum on her, before kissing her deeply, our tongues exploring gently.

We held each other for as long as we could, for as long as we dare. In the end, Maria pushed me away, telling me to go, wanting me to stay. I pulled on my swimming trunks and left, not really caring if I was seen.

I showered quickly, and then went back outside, my balls aching, my mind full of Maria, still feeling her hot against me. I watched her come out of her tent, and walk quickly towards the shower block, wrapped in a towel, my cock rising as I thought of what was underneath.

The next day was different. We didn't even pretend to fight it. As soon as Annie and the children were gone I was at the chalet door, dressed just in shorts, waiting for Jacques to go out. I watched with a pang of jealousy as Maria kissed him before he left, but even as the car disappeared around the corner I was crossing the few yards to her tent.

I scrambled inside and pulled Maria into my arms. We kissed urgently, our hands everywhere. I tugged at the strings of her bikini, wanting, needing, to have her naked in my arms. She practically tore my shorts down my legs, my hard cock slapping against my belly as she released it. Our tongues fucked each others mouths, our lips crushed together, as I pulled her onto the floor with me.

She laid on top of me, my cock hard between us, her juices already escaping onto my cock and balls. We broke our kiss as she lifted her body away from me, and lowered a hard nipple into my mouth. We both gasped as I reached for other breast, as I sucked on one taut nipple, rolling the rubbery flesh between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, while I teased the other nipple with my fingers, while she pressed her pussy and clit down onto the hard shaft of my cock.

With an audible "pop" she pulled her nipple from my mouth and turned around. Now it was my turn to gasp first as she held my cock upright and sucked half my length into her mouth, before lowering her dripping pussy onto my waiting tongue.

She writhed and wriggled above me as I held her ass and licked and kissed and sucked her wanton, hot pussy, her juices running into my mouth and down onto my chin. Maria was wetter, more excited, more turned on than I had ever known her, and my cock, sensing this, grew even harder, even longer.

At first, I couldn't work out what was going on. It seemed to suddenly get dark, but as I had my face buried in Maria's delightful pussy, I didn't think anything of it. But then she seemed to lift her pussy away from my mouth – or be lifted away. I looked up – and my eyes must have been out on stalks as I was greeted by the sight of an erect cock, of a pair of heavy balls, of a hand reaching for Maria.

Jacques!

For a moment I started to panic, but then watched mesmerised as his cock disappeared into her pussy. At first, her pussy just opened up as his cock head split her lips apart. Her lips stretched around him as his shaft slid easily into her. Maria moaned in pleasure onto my cock as he eased into her, and then with frustration as he pulled out until just the tip was inside her. I looked up, fascinated by the sight of his hard cock glistening with her juices.