My French Vacation

Story Info
The story of my sex vacation.
9k words
4.59
57.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
428 Followers

Hi everyone. I just returned from a 17 day vacation in France. I hope you will enjoy my little story about the beginning of my sex vacation. I didn't plan on it being that type of excursion when I left, but it somehow it turned into one. So let me start this tale of debauchery on the first day I arrived. I hope you won't be too bored and read the whole story. A lot happened and this opened my vacation with a BANG!

I left at 3:45 pm on Friday for a long 10 plus hour flight on Air France. At least Maurice didn't have me fly economy but upgraded my seat, so I was comfortable on the way over. After I landed, I knew how much Maurice didn't like me wearing a bra, so I went to the restroom and took mine off. I also left the top 2 buttons of my blouse undone. I was wearing my tight fitting blue jeans with a long sleeve red, light weight, cotton blouse and my black loafers. I had a black jacket on, so you couldn't see my nipples protruding unless I wanted you too.

After I got my luggage and went through customs, I looked around for Maurice and didn't see him. As I was standing around scanning the crowd becoming worried that he wasn't going to show, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. There was this cute, muscular and tall hunk staring at me. He asked if I was Kathryn. I said I was.

He was talking on a phone and I heard him say something to the person on the other end, about finding me. Then he handed me the cell phone. It was Maurice. He apologized for not meeting me. He told me that his friend Juri would take care of all my needs, until he could join me. He hoped it be tomorrow, but probably not until Monday. He didn't say why he was detained except it was a family matter. When we hung up, I went to give the phone back to Juri, but he told me to keep it for the duration on my vacation. I smiled and followed him to his car.

As we drove into Paris, Juri talked non-stop about his life coming from Romania. Eventually I told him about mine life and how I became a licentious woman. He asked if I was hungry and I was. So we stopped at a café outside of Paris. It was hotter and muggier than I expected, so I took off my jacket. Forgetting that my nipples might be protruding from under the red cotton material, I notice Juri's staring right at my chest. I guess having the buttons undone wasn't a smart idea. Just when I was about to say something, Juri looked into my eyes with a lusty leering expression.

"Kathryn! You are absolutely gorgeous", he exclaimed. I'm sure the tables around us stopped to look at me. Because he then whispered, "Maurice told me that you just love sex. I see why with such a lovely body. I hope I'm not being too bold to ask, if you would let me enjoy your gorgeous figure too."

Oh my! How should I answer that? I was already horny for hours on the flight in anticipation of pleasure, and he was very handsome and muscular. Something about him had me in heat. Smiling, I gave him my standard little sensual giggle and answered, "Juri, I wouldn't mind that at all. In fact, I'm becoming wet thinking about you."

He laughed and as we ate lunch, we continued with the sexual innuendos and flirtations. My imagination just went wild, thinking of the hours of fun I was going to have feeling his big cock pulsating in me. After my second glass of red wine, we finally left for our naughty rendezvous. I held his arm rubbing my breast against it, as we strolled to his car. The drive over to Maurice's apartment was shorter than I remembered. He had his hand on my leg all the way over, which made me very amorous.

I remember Maurice's place very well. It was a quaint 2 bedroom apartment on the third floor. From his balcony you could see the Louver a few blocks away across the Seine River. I remembered walking to it the last time I was in town. I was very happy to be back. After all, it is the most romantic city in the world and I was looking forward to a very gratifying pleasurable time. That's why I abstained from sexual activity before the trip. I wanted to be very amorous when I was in Paris and Maurice promised me the trip would be unforgettable. I can only imagine what enjoyable naughty plans he had for me.

As Juri carried my bags into the guest bedroom, I walked to the balcony, opened it up and leaned on the railing looking at the wonders of Paris. The people walking, the traffic, the smells of food from the café's and beauty of the builds, had me in total awe. I was more than ready for some romance.

Juri came over and put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and melted into his passion. As he nibbled my ear and gently blew into it, I pushed my ass back against his hardening bulge. Immediately, his hands roamed down my thighs with one slowly moving over to my Y. I gave out a little sigh of acceptance to his fondling. Quickly, he moved his hands up my body to my breast. Gently he rubbed my nipples through the cotton material. Taking my hands, I placed them on his and pushed them harder on my breast. I was moaning, while wiggling my ass against his cock and becoming very wet as he held me.

Then he whispered with his sexy Romanian accent, "Kathryn, your body is so perfect. I would love for you to be my little nympho sex slave tonight. I guarantee a night of hot passion that you'll never forget."

He kissed my neck and rubbed has hands over my breast. I was so horny and thinking he just meant us all night enjoying each other. I moaned, "Yes Juri. Oh yes! I would love to have passion with you all night. I've been horny for weeks thinking about meeting a nice French man."

As I said that, I turned to kiss him. Oh what a kiss. I loved it as our tongues danced in excitement making us both hot with desire. In a few minutes of passionate hot yummy kissing, he picked me up, carried me into my room and gently put me down on the bed. Sitting next to me, we kissed again. Afterwards he told me to take off my blouse. After I finished unbuttoning it, he stared lustfully at my boobs. He pulled me closer to him and gently began kissing one and then the other. His hand roamed to my pussy and began rubbing it, as he tantalized my nipples by sucking them. Then he told me to take off my pants. Moving across the bed, I kicked off my shoes and stood up. Slowly I unzipped my pants. I began to squirm, pulling the tight material down over my thighs until I got them off. There I stood with just my black thong on.

He moved to sit at the edge of the bed. Reaching for my hands, he pulled me on top of him. Facing him, I was sitting straight up on his lap. My legs were straddling his thighs with my breast plastered in his face. He began playing with them and sucking my nipples. Loving the feeling of my nipples being enticed, I put my arms around his neck and leaned back to enjoy his fondling. I could feel his bulge getting bigger and bigger. So I blurted, "Why don't you get undressed too!"

He gently pushed me off falling onto my ass. Quickly he stood and began undressing. His tee shirt was pulled off and he undid his pant. I loved his firm muscular toned chest and nice abs. Once they were off, his cock was peeking out from under his boxer shorts. I moved closer to the edge of the bed and he moved forward. I took his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. There was his long throbbing cock staring at me. I gently took it in my hand and started to lick the head of it. His big balls were dangling down, as I sucked on his enlarged extremity. I reached for them and gently played a few minutes with them. As I sucked on him, he reached behind my head, making me take all of it down my throat. I gagged a little, as he pumped my mouth.

Then he blurted, "I'm going fuck your mouth until you make me cum, Kathryn. I hope you like swallowing." He gave out a little chuckle at the end of his comment.

Tightly holding my head, he pumped my mouth making me gag for air. Every so often he pulled out to let me breath. When he did, I took the opportunity to take a depth breath. Then he would push it back into my mouth. After some time, I heard him loudly grunting so I knew what was next. Without warning, I felt his sticky goo began shooting in my mouth and down my throat. Some even drip out on my chin. He held my head tight as he spewed his semen. When he was finally finished squirting, he pulled back out. I had a jism drenched smile on my face and seeing his eyes now twinkling, gave me a rush of satisfaction.

Looking down at me he said, "Maurice said you are a good little cock sucker, but I disagree. You are a fantastic cock sucker. You really enjoyed doing that too, didn't you?"

As I took my fingers whipping his cum off my chin, I put it to my mouth and sucked it off them. I leaned back on my arms with my legs spread open, giggled and answered, "Oh yeah! I love making a guy cum that way. But I hope you are going to return the favor."

Taking one hand, I placed it under my thong and began rubbing my pussy. I was so wet with desire. As I bit my lower lip with my "fuck me" expression, he got the hint and jumped immediately on the bed. Pushing me on my back, he took two hands and yanked off my panty. Then he pushed my legs far apart and stared at my pulsating pud of wetness that was begging to be licked. Moving forward, he took two fingers and began rubbing my wet slit.

He looked at me and said, "Is this what you want?" I moaned it was. Then he asked, "So you are going to be my sex nympho tonight, doing everything I ask you too?"

I was so horny, so I blurted, "Oh yes! I want to feel you in me so bad. I'll do anything you want."

He laughed and replied, "Don't worry my gorgeous little nympho; I'm make sure you get all of the loving I can get you." The comment should have given me concern, but I was oversexed and it didn't register.

Lowering his head in between my legs, he began a nonstop lick-a-thon, making me super horny. His fingers were at the entrance of my vagina rubbing my wet lips, but for some reason he did not finger bang me. His tongue was flicking my clit and I was moving my hips, as I enjoyed his oral skills. I took one hand and pushed his head harder on my pussy and with the other I began pulling on my nipples. Soon I had both hands on my breast tantalizing them, as he expertly feasted on my clit. After some time, I began shaking with a fantastic orgasm drenching his mouth. I came so hard, but he didn't stop stimulating my sopping slit. Soon I was building up into another massive display of happiness.

I moaned, "Oh My God! You make me so fucking hot. I'm cuming again. Yes! Yes! Don't stop Juri! It feels so good! Oh my god, I want to be fucked so badly!""

As I shivered in orgasmic bliss, I had my legs tightly against his head. When I finished my display of elation, he stopped his play and sat up. Looking at me subsiding from my orgasm he said, "You taste so sweet. I love eating you. Don't worry Kathryn; we have all night to, as you say, fuck your hot pussy. But you should rest a little before we go clubbing tonight. I wouldn't want to wear you out just yet."

He sat next to me and told me he had an errand to run and for me to take a nap. Kissing my cheek, I snuggled with a pillow. It was easy to fall asleep. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I was still somewhat horny and disappointed that I didn't get to feel his raging cock buried in me. But then I thought that he was just recharging and he did promise me a night of sexual bliss. So I fell asleep dreaming of his cock being in me.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I awoke feeling Juri's hands on my shoulders with him whispering to wake up. I was lying on my stomach, as his hands began rubbing my back working down to my butt. As he massaged me, he kept telling me what a beautiful firm body I had. Then he took one hand and pushed it in my butt crack, until his fingers were riming my hole. As he did, he asked if I liked anal sex too. I answered I did at times. Laughing, he told me I needed to prepare and asked how I usually did that. When his thumb reached my pussy, I was becoming very wet and raised my butt up. Moaning from pleasure, I answered that I usually give myself an enema. He laughed again and removed his hand. Then I felt a rubber tube going into my ass opening. I felt the liquid being discharged into me, as he told me to lay steady. When he finished, he put an anal plug in me and told me to just relax.

He continued rubbing my back, shoulders and neck again, as the liquid churned in me. As he worked his way down my lower back to my butt and legs, he kept telling me that I was going to have lots of fun clubbing tonight. His nice soft voice relaxed me and put me at ease. Then he told me that my legs were starting to get a little stubbly and if I didn't mind him taking care of that for me. I told him that would be nice. He got off the bed and in a few minutes came back in. I heard him opening a jar and then felt this cooling lotion being rubbed on my legs. It tingled and felt great. Then he had me turn over and rubbed the lotion on the front of my legs. Taking my arms, he did the same thing to each of them. As I lay on my back, he took some more lotion and gently dabbed it around my pussy lips and above it. The tingling that I was sensing eventually turned into a hot sensation. He asked how I was feeling and I told him that I was becoming hot. He left the lotion on my legs and arms, but removed it with a wet towel off my pussy area. Then I told him that the enema was ready. He laughed and directed me to take a long shower and rinse off the lotion thoroughly, after I finished my task with the enema.

Some 30 minutes later I came out all squeaky clean. My legs and arms were so smooth and shinning. Even with the closest shave, my legs never looked or felt so nice. He looked at me and exclaimed, "Wow! What a beautiful woman you are Kathryn. How are you feeling?"

I looked in the mirror and I was absolutely glistening. I felt very amorous too, but also somewhat hungry. So I told him that I needed to eat something before we went out clubbing. He chuckled that I needed to dress first. I went to my suitcase and noticed they were empty. As he loudly laughed, he told me that he unpacked me and all of my clothes are hanging up or in the dresser.

When I went to the closest to get a dress, Juri blurted, "Kathryn I saw the perfect dress for tonight. I hope you don't mind, but I bought it for you to wear."

Taking my hand he pulled me to the other room. There hanging up on a hook near the kitchen was this cute back silk dress. He asked if I was a size two and I said I was. When I went for it, he stopped and told me to put this on first. He took a bag off the counter and pulled out this skimpy black G-string sheer panty. I took it and put it on. The strings were so thin that it felt like I wasn't even wearing a panty. He walked over to me and turned me around to see how it fit in my butt. Turning me back to face him, he took his hand and began fingering my pussy, easily making it very juicy.

He laughed and said, "Oh yes Kathryn, very easy to get into you without removing it."

Finally, I got to try on this adoring little dress. It was a backless, halter dress that tied around my neck. No zippers just the one tie. It felt very lite and soft. The lite material draped down off my boobs leaving my chest bare all the way down to my belly button. The length was very short, maybe a few inches below my ass. I knew sitting would be difficult. It felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all. He walked over, put his hands under the material that was barely covering my boobs, and moved it to the side.

He smiled as he stood back looking at my bare breast and said, "Oh yes! That is exactly how I imagined you would be looking like."

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. Adjusting the little material over my breast, made my nipples protrude from under the black silk. I turned to look at my back, which looked so sultry but in a classy way. Then Juri gave my black stilettos that I brought along. Oh now I looked even more alluring. He told me to smile and with that cheap phone he gave me, took some photos of me posing. Afterwards we went to get something to eat.

Dinner went well at the Eiffel tower restaurant. I had a lot of stares as we walked to and from the place. Afterwards we went up to the top and I had a nice view of the city then back to the cab stand.

We finally got a cab to go clubbing. The driver was a Middle Eastern looking guy. I sat in the middle of the back seat and looked in the mirror as Juri told him to go to Saint Denis Arch. The guy looked at me with a leer and said something in French. So he and Juri had conversation before we left. As we drove, the guy kept glancing back at me in the mirror. It was kind of creepy. Once we got to this arch, he turned up St. Denis Street. I looked out the window and saw some skimpy clad girls in doorways of bars and buildings. It was like they lined both sides of the street. He drove slowly up the street as Juri keep looking out for something. Suddenly, he told the guy to stop. The driver watched me slide across to seat as I got out. I stood on the side walk and looked around, while Juri talked to the driver.

I could tell that we weren't in the best part of town. As I stood there, I heard a woman yelling at me. I turned to look at this older haggard looking woman dressed in revealing outfit that left little to your imagination. Juri quickly yelled back and took my arm. I asked what that was about. Juri chuckled and told me that she was worried that I was going to take her spot. We walked two stores down and into this narrow alleyway. All I could see ahead, was this bright red light shining on the side of the building.

As we approached it, Juri said, "Now remember Kathryn, you did agree twice to be my little nympho sex slave tonight and do anything I asked. Before we go in, I need to know if you are going to honor your promise."

Holding his arm tightly with both hands, I was becoming apprehensive about the place. Sheepishly, I answered, "But I thought it was going to be just us, when I agreed to that." He didn't say anything, so I gave out a sigh of reluctance and said, "I just don't want to be gang banged. Okay?"

He laughed and told me nothing like that would happen and it's just a fun place to let loose. More chuckling as he disclosed that it was Maurice's idea to take me there. He hoped I would like the atmosphere and want to experience other such similar venues as you travel through France.

Telling me it was Maurice's idea, put me at ease. So I leaned my head on his shoulder and sheepishly accepted by saying, "Okay! I'll have fun and do what you ask me too." He kissed the top of my head.

The guy at the door seemed nice and Juri gave him some money to enter. I tightly held onto Juri's arm as we walked down the narrow stairs. Once at the bottom it opened into a large smoke filed room. There were booths around the two side walls with small tables and chairs scattered around the floor. There was along curtain covering the back wall. In the center was a small circle stage with a pole. A spot light was shining on a girl dancing around the pole. Many guys were seated around the stage looking up at her. She was naked except stockings and a garter belt. As she squatted, opening her legs for them to see her bare pussy, guys were putting money on the stage. She even went to one guy who put a lot of money down and put her legs over his shoulders with her pussy plastered in his face. He touched it and played with it until she moved to another guy. The uneasiness feeling I had, completely disappeared. This was just a strip club and he probably wanted me to pole dance too.

We walked over to the bar that was to the right of the stairs. There was a couple of bar stools open and we sat down. Juri pointed to the Ladies the rest room down a dark hall at the bottom of the stairs. Then I turned to the bartender, when he asked what we wanted to drink. I said a Martini and Juri chimed in telling him to make it a double. I guess he was right. I would need a little encouragement if I was going up on that stage. The bartender asked Juri if I would need any Sugar. Juri said two cubes to start.

kat4funn
kat4funn
428 Followers