My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're Nick's new girlfriend?" she asks. I wince slightly at the word "new" she inserted there unnecessarily.

"Am I?" she says cutely, looking at me. I shrug and smile at her. She's looking insanely cute, with pigtails and a little dress and I wonder if she's making Mrs. Singer jealous with her youth and beauty, not that she's not beautiful too. "But, yes, I suppose I am. Pleased to meet you...?"

"Laura," I jump in.

"Yes, Laura," Mrs. Singer agrees. It's slightly awkward.

We all sit down and conversation is lively, although I don't say anything much. Mrs. Singer shoots me a few glances and a few smiles and I smile back. She's so gorgeous, I feel my heart race when I look at her but I fight against the feeling. After dinner, Tommy and Bianca disappear for a while and when Sophie goes to the bathroom, I find myself alone with Mrs. Singer for the first time in months.

"So, Nick. Do I get an explanation? No texts, nothing?" she says, calmly.

"I'm sorry, I..." I don't know what to say and am not prepared for this.

"I don't need an apology, but I'd like to know why you decided to stop coming over and seeing me."

I figure I'll just tell her. "Well, I saw you with that guy at the ice cream place, and..."

"What guy?" she says, and appears genuinely puzzled.

"I saw you with him. You kissed him. Dude with a stupid mustache. Listen, I don't care, it's cool. You can see whoever you want, I mean, we were never..." I lower my voice, "...a couple."

"Oh, my brother," she says abruptly and stands there with her eyebrows raised. I let it sink in. That was her brother. She wasn't seeing another guy, or not that guy anyway. I got the wrong idea completely and overreacted. I threw our relationship away for no reason. I just stand there with my mouth open as I let all this fester in my mind.

"What?" I say, after a minute, not believing what I'm hearing. She looks at me and I see in her face that she recognizes the pain and confusion in mine. "Your what?" I ask again. Sophie comes back in and I try to regain my composure, but I'm in free fall. Sophie gives me a big squeeze and stays there with her arm around me, while we both look at Mrs. Singer. I have wide searching eyes, but she looks away.

"Right, well, this has been lovely. Why don't you guys go and see Tommy and Bianca? I have work to do," she says and walks away. The rest of the evening is fine and it's nice being with Tommy and the girls, but I still have a tense feeling in my stomach and don't yet know how I feel about this latest development. Bianca suggests we play spin the bottle and we all agree, although I feel reluctant at first.

After kissing Sophie a few times, the bottle lands on Tommy and she gives him a little half-hearted peck on the mouth. A kiss between the girls isn't much more. Then, the bottle lands for Bianca and I. She leans forward and I can see down her dress to her tits. They aren't large but they are amazing. I see a nipple and get an instant erection. She kisses me, soft, slow, wet and erotic. It's incredible and I lose myself. I kiss her as if my girlfriend isn't sitting there watching and it goes on too long.

We stop and Bianca sits back down, wiping her mouth, staring at me. Neither Tommy nor Sophie look happy. Bianca looks at Tommy and shrugs, then looks at me again and smiles slyly. I just sit there with a massive hard-on, looking stupid. "Well, I guess that's the end of that game, then," Tommy says, annoyed. Sophie suggests we go home and I agree, happy to have avoided kissing Tommy at least.

Back at my house, Sophie is pretty upset. "Wow, I hate that bitch," she says. "What's her fucking problem?" she asks rhetorically, presumably in reference to her kissing me. I don't answer, but just say sorry. "Oh, it's not your fault, you just went along with it. But she was totally out of order. Fuck her." Luckily, I wasn't getting the blame for the kiss, though I'm not blameless. I was still hoping for sex tonight.

Unfortunately, my parents are buzzing around so we can't just go to bed, so there will have to be sneaking around later if she's still into it. After sitting around and catching up with my folks, I hug everyone goodnight and head to bed. Sophie goes to bed as well, down the hall. We kiss and hug but she doesn't indicate that she'll be visiting me. I just lie in bed and wait. After an hour, I give up, turn the light off and turn over to sleep.

I'm woken up a little later by a kiss and a hand on my cock. "Hi baby," I hear a whisper. It's Sophie. I bring her in towards me and under the covers. "I wanted to help you forget all about that bitch and her slut kiss," she purrs. As Sophie goes down on me and sucks my dick, I can't help but think about Bianca and her nipples, then my mind wanders to Mrs. Singer again. But Sophie's right, I soon forget about anyone else but her. As I pull her little panties off and go to kiss her clit, I have to cover her mouth, because she immediately starts making too much noise. I make her come and she's making the most lovely squeaking sounds, trying to contain the noise.

Fucking her is wonderful. She's got the perfect little body, with bouncing titties, fleshy ass and slim waist; the best combination. Her pussy is so tight, and she makes the cutest noises as I get my big cock inside her. She wraps her legs around me and I give it to her, softly at first. She's not a dirty talker, mostly a screamer, but because she has to keep quiet, she talks instead.

"Nicholas...are you fucking me?" she says cutely.

"I do believe I am," I reply.

"I thought so. Is my pussy too tight for you, Sir?"

"It is tight, but not too tight, sweetie," I say and kiss her.

"I think your dick might be too big for my tight little pussy," she goes on.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" I ask, genuinely concerned. I stop moving for a second.

"Keep fucking me, baby," she says and giggles in my ear. I keep going and really give it to her. Her body starts shaking.

"You coming, baby?" I ask her.

She has her eyes closed and I can tell by her facial expression that she's close again. "Uh huh..." she says in a high voice so I keep going, ramming my cock in her. She lets out more high squeaks and I smile to myself, knowing I'm making her climax. My cock is on fire and I come inside her as she's reaching her peak. As I impale her and fill her pussy with my warm ooze, she lets out one loud, high squeal before I cover her mouth. We both lie there laughing, sweating and out of breath. I don't care if my parents heard us.

"I'm glad you stopped by for a visit, Sophie," I say.

"Did you forget about that bitch?" she says giggling.

"What bitch?" I say, jokingly and we both laugh. And actually, I had forgotten. I'd forgotten about Bianca, Wendy, Josie and even Mrs. Singer while I was fucking her. We lie there for a little while, cuddling and talking. I feel bad now about kissing Bianca and have crazy, uncertain feelings about the events of the day.

In the morning, my mother comes into the room with coffee and Sophie is still in my bed, naked as the day she was born, still sleeping. She leaves the coffee and makes a face. I cover Sophie up and just shrug. After my Mom leaves the room, Sophie stretches out, looks at me and says, "a quick fuck before we hit the road?"

_______

Heading back to college, the drive is a little awkward but luckily is over quickly. Bianca is friendly, but Tommy seems off and Sophie blanks her completely. I get back to the dorm and wish them all well. After doing some school work, I feel hungry so walk down to the local convenience store. I see Bianca there.

"Hey boy!" she says. She's got gorgeous frizzy hair, which falls over her bare shoulders. She's wearing a small flowery dress and I start sweating when I see her petite cleavage. She smiles sweetly at me and takes my hand. I just stand there, not really reacting, but she presses against me and whispers in my ear, "I enjoyed our kiss, boy." I'm totally turned on by her, and I'm reminded a little of how Mrs. Singer used to talk to me.

I don't answer her, but smile weakly. Bianca leans in and kisses me again. It's just like before; soft, slow, intense. She puts her hand on my stomach and I get hard as a rock. I can't help myself and squeeze her waist, but then break off the kiss.

"Um, what about Tommy?" I ask her.

"Listen, I'm free. I'm here to have fun and experience new things. Why are you here, Nick?" she replies. I move away from her a little and pull my hand away.

"I don't know," I say stupidly. "Tommy's my friend and well, I really like Sophie."

"That little thing? Is she satisfying you?" she says in a mean way. "Bring me to your room and I'll show how it's done, boy," she whispers and pulls at my belt buckle. I pull away again. I don't like the way she's talking to me. It reminds me of Mrs. Singer at her worst, and feels like she's trying to manipulate me into cheating on my girlfriend. I think she just wants to do it to screw with Sophie, not because she wants to get with me.

"Not tonight, Bianca. Not that I'm not tempted," I say.

"Another time then," she says with an evil smile. I smile awkwardly and leave.

I don't buy anything, so it was a pointless trip. Right outside the door, I see Sophie on the sidewalk. Her mouth is open and she's gone white as a sheet. Fuck. She must have seen all that. I go over to her and shake my head. To avoid any confusion, I come right out and say it. "I turned her down."

Sophie begins to walk away but I take her hand. "I believe you, even though I saw what I saw. I need to be alone," she says and walks away. I don't follow her and feel angry and confused. Angry with Bianca and confused about how I feel about myself and all these women. It's complicated and I don't know what I want. I'm tempted to go back into the shop and fuck Bianca, but I don't. I go back to my dorm and text Sophie.

"You're right, she's a bitch. She came onto me, kissed me and asked me to take her back here. I turned her down. End of story. I'm sorry you saw that and that I made you feel bad," I write. I don't hear back so decide to leave it alone. I don't love Sophie, but I do feel for her and don't want to hurt her.

In the morning, there's a text from her. "Nick. I'm sorry but I think we should stop seeing each other for a while."

I text back: "Is this because of Bianca?"

"Not really. I just don't want a steady boyfriend right now."

In a way, I feel relieved. I enjoyed our times together and the sex was nice, but there are too many complications and I don't want to get hung up while I should be concentrating on school work. In addition to that, I'm constantly haunted by Mrs. Singer, even when I'm with Sophie and that feels wrong. I type back, "I understand."

She replies, "I'm sorry. I'll see you around though."

I just leave it there. I don't feel so good and just go about my day. My mind wanders to Bianca and although I'd like to get with her, I don't think she's a nice person and wonder if she's still seeing Tommy. Then my thoughts go to Mrs. Singer, which makes me feel worse. Even though our relationship was uneven and weird, it was wonderful and exciting and I start to miss her. I think about sending her a message, but I text Tommy instead: "'Sup."

"Yo." I hear back.

"Wanna hang?" I ask.

"Yeah. Get over here." I leave immediately and head over to his place. I'm hoping Bianca isn't there and am relieved when I get there and she isn't. I don't ask about her and don't bring up anything that's happened. I'm here to be distracted, although I forget myself and ask after his mom.

"She's cool. The usual."

"It was great seeing her. I've missed those nice times and her lovely food." I begin to feel nostalgic and a yearning for her. "Can we do it again soon?"

"Totally," Tommy says without thinking and turns on a video game. We play and drink and I temporarily forget about my female troubles.

As I'm walking back to my dorm later that night, thoughts start racing through my head again, and they're mostly of Mrs. Singer. I can't resist, and send her a text. I write: "Your brother, huh?" I don't have to wait long for a reply.

"That's right."

"I guess I owe you an apology then. I'm sorry."

"You don't owe me anything. But thanks."

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, fine. You?"

"I miss you."

"What about Stephanie?"

"Sophie?"

"Whatever."

"Um. We broke up."

"Oh."

I don't know what to say next. I don't know where I want this to go. I'm a little drunk and a little emotional. I only know that my thoughts have turned to Mrs. Singer and not Sophie or anyone else. I just text "Night night. Talk soon," and go to sleep. The next weekend, Tommy and I are heading back to his place for the night and this time there were no girls with us.

_______

We arrive at the Singer house. My parents are out of town, so I don't worry about not going back home. Mrs. Singer isn't there when we arrive and I ask Tommy where she is. "Dunno," he replies, sleepily. "Out shopping or something," he yawns. "Dude, I'm gonna take a nap," he says and wanders off to his bedroom. I crash in front of the TV.

A little while later, Mrs. Singer returns home. She walks in the door and the sunlight hits her hair. She's wearing a flowery dress cut perfectly to reveal leg and cleavage in the right proportions. She's carrying a paper bag full of food and closes the door with her ass. She turns to me and her hair falls in her face. She smiles at me and I'm instantly transported. I stand up, jog over to her and take the bag from her.

"Oh, thank you, Nick. You're such a sweet boy," she says. We stand there for a moment, she starts to grin and then we both laugh a little, shyly. It's what she used to say to me all the time in our early flirting days and it's a wonderful reminder of how amazing things once were between us. With my free hand I stroke her arm and she tilts her head at me and closes her eyes. She's so beautiful, I just want to die.

I move my hand up her arm to her shoulder then neck. I pinch her neck tenderly and she shivers but keeps her eyes closed. I hear her sigh. I move closer to her. Her pull is magnetic and I can resist getting close. "You're so beautiful, Mrs. Singer," I whisper to her. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"It's been awhile since anyone has said that to me, Nick. And touched me," she replies, slowly. I feel a flood of feelings wash over me.

"I'm an idiot. I saw you with that guy and assumed you had other men in your life. Was I wrong?"

She doesn't answer for a moment. "Yes, you were wrong. There was only you. But it's not your fault. I...I never let you in. I kept you at a distance emotionally, even when you told me you loved me, I never brought you in. What were you supposed to think? I deserved it," she says. Deserved it? I don't know what she means and I have to ask.

"What do you mean? Deserved what?"

"You leaving me."

"Mrs. Singer..."

"Laura. Are we back to that?"

"Laura. I didn't leave you because we were never really a...a couple, an item, anything. I just thought I was a bit of fun for you."

"That's the second thing you were wrong about then."

I need time to process all this, so don't speak. She walks towards the kitchen and gestures for me to follow. I go in and put the bag of groceries down. We stand there. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Sophie is a sexy little girl, but she doesn't make my heart sing like this. She doesn't make me want to reach out to her instinctively. I touch Mrs. Singer's hand and our fingers do a little dance together. We don't hold hands, just play with each other thoughtfully.

We stand there for a while, not speaking. A dozen thoughts run through my head, about all the things we have done together, about what was, what could have been, my time with Sophie, Bianca, and the whole slew of misunderstandings that brought us to this point. I feel drawn to her but think I'll leave it up to her to lead this where she wants it to go.

Dinner is wonderful and as we're clearing away, Mrs. Singer says, "Nick, are you feeling unwell? You don't look so good. Perhaps you should get an early night?" and winks at me.

"Oh, you're right, Mrs. Singer. I'm feeling a little sick. Tommy, I'll catch you tomorrow," I say and walk over to the guest room.

"I have work to do, Tommy, so I'll see you tomorrow too," I hear her say. "Turn off the lights and lock up, please sweetie.

It's only 9 o'clock, but I sit in bed reading by the light of a small lamp, anxiously waiting for my date to arrive. I see the lights going off in the house and my heart starts to race. It's been a good while since I've had any contact with Mrs. Singer and I can't believe that it might happen again. Soon after, the door to my room creaks open and she is standing there in her pink silky robe. She locks the door behind her and moves over to me.

She stands by the bed and looks me in the eye. She unties her robe, pulls it off her shoulder and lets it fall to the ground. She's wearing a thong and nothing else. I can't believe how good she looks and I start to sweat. She pulls off the covers and gets into bed with me, lying at my side with her leg slightly over mine, and her hand on my chest. She cuddles up for a minute, then speaks.

"Do you want to talk, Nick, or get straight down to sex?" she says with a naughty smile.

"I don't mind talking. We should talk, but it doesn't have to be right now," I say.

"So, you just wanna fuck me and go back to college?" she says, teasingly.

"Now, Mrs. Singer, that's not fair."

"I know, baby. It's good to have you back in my bed," she says and smiles. She kisses me softly and starts playing with my balls. "I never said you couldn't go out with other girls, Nick. You're still free to do what you want."

"Neither of us ever said that. We never talked about it. But when I saw you with him, I assumed you were together and I...I was..."

"You were what, Nick?"

"I couldn't help it. I didn't know I'd feel that way, but I did. I was heartbroken. I felt betrayed, angry, jealous. I..."

"It's OK," she says sweetly and cuddles up to me, stopping the ball play during this moment of tenderness. "I didn't feel too good when you didn't reply to my texts and when you brought that girl here. I didn't know I'd feel that way either."

I had told Mrs. Singer that I loved her before, and I still did love her. I never felt like it was mutual, that she just wanted me for fun and to get her own back on her husband. So, I want to pursue this. "Feel what way, Mrs. Singer?" I ask her.

"I felt the same as you did, I suppose. At first, hurt and confused, then jealous and upset. When you told me you thought I had been with someone else, it all made sense."

"But I never thought you even cared."

"Well, now we both know that I do. I do care. But if you want to be free and have fun at college, I won't stop you, I just ask you to stay in touch with me and come back here sometimes."

I can't complain about that. I don't know what I want. For Mrs. Singer to be my girlfriend and be exclusive, and fall in love with her all over again, or to have her as my little bit of action waiting for me at home. Both sound pretty appealing, although I don't like the idea of her seeing other guys.

"And if we choose to just keep it casual, you'd see other guys as well?"

"Would that bother you?"

"Why would you even ask that? You know it would."

"Right, sorry," she says and puts her head down on my shoulder.

"How do you think it would go down if we announced to the world, to my parents, to our friends, to Tommy, that we were an item?"

She doesn't respond right away. "I've thought about that. I don't think Tommy would take it well. I don't think it's an option, Nick. I'm sorry."

"Then I guess we'll just have to sneak around or stay casual and deal with the fact that we're going to see other people. But I don't know how I'm going to feel if I see you with someone else, or even hear about it," I tell her. She just sighs, and there's a lengthy pause.