My Girlfriend is Such a Tart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy kisses David's cockhead reverently and then slowly down the shaft. Phillip has shifted behind me and holds my hips. He pulls me back slightly and I can feel his erection in the crack of my ass. I wonder if he still has his sweatpants on.

He says, "Just keep watching the horny show."

On the bed, Mandy scoops her hand inside David's pants and brings his cleanly-shaven, ball-sack out. Mandy, you are one sexy slut, I'm thinking. Now his cock and balls are hanging outside his pants. What a lewd sight. With a broad pink tongue, Mandy licks his ball-sack all over. David groans in pleasure. I'm learning things.

Phillip whispers in my ear, "It felt so good when she licked my balls." An erotic chill runs up my spine.

His hand reaches around and cups my breast. My head is a bit dizzy and I lean back against his chest. Mandy grips David's shaft and slowly strokes it up and down as she continues to lick his balls. Phillip kisses me on the back of my neck and that sends shivers down my spine. My senses are tingling all over. Mandy takes the head of David's cock deep in her mouth and bobs her head up and down slowly. What an amazing sight. I feel the zipper at the back of my dress slowly pulled down. My voice doesn't work to stop him. His hand touches the skin on my back and then searches and finds a path to my front inside my dress to cup my breast, skin on skin. I give a small moan.

Mandy takes David's erection impossibly deep in her throat then slowly reveals it.

Phillip, so close to my ear whispers, "Mandy is a great cock sucker." The air is electric with sex.

Mandy is undoing David's belt and his pants. He lifts his bottom and Mandy strips his pants and underwear off tossing them to the floor. He is naked now with his cock titanium stiff. My mouth waters at the sight and my pussy starts to throb. Phillip, bless him, must have a sixth sense about women because he reaches around and buries his free hand in my crotch over my dress. I bite my lip so I don't moan loudly and give up our hiding spot. I part my feet to give him better access. Fuck does he know all the hot spots. He hits them even through the material of my dress. I reach behind me to his crotch to return the favor. His sweatpants are on and I feel his thick erection through the thick cotton. That feels unsatisfactory and I dip my hand under his waistband to his naked manhood. Not to be undone, he bunches up my skirt in his fist until the hem is up and then plunges his other hand down the front of my panties. His middle finger darts in my crotch and along the slit between my pussy lips. My crotch explodes with lusty sensations.

David growls in my ear, "What a nice pussy we have here."

I put my other hand behind my back and cup his balls as I stroke his cock. The show on the bed is heating up. The couple is facing each other on their knees, kissing. He is groping her naked ass and she is stroking his erection and cupping his balls.

In my ear, Phillip whispers, "I told him to fuck her doggy style."

Sure enough, I see David walk on his knees behind Mandy and push her gently forward. Their backs are to us. Mandy knows immediately what's happening and goes on all fours. Her breasts hang down lewdly. She's told me how much she loves doggy-style. I can hardly breathe with anticipation of the erotic show soon to come of her being mounted.

She says enthusiastically, "Right on baby, do me" and puts her face on the bed. This opens her crack and her pussy lips and asshole are clearly visible. David moves closer between her knees and with one hand in the small of her back and the other hand starts to stroke her pussy lips. David's cock is gloriously erect and points at the ceiling. Mandy begs for his cock.

This is all too much for me. I need cock. I turn and say to Phillip. Let's go to the sofa." He knows I want to fuck.

He replies, "I've got a better idea. How about some doggy-style?"

With that he pulls his sweatpants down and off. Then he reaches under the back of my dress and dives his hand inside my panties. His other hand on my shoulder bends me over and his magical fingers on my pussy begin working wonders. He must want to fuck me standing up. But that is so awkward.

I look over and see David mount Mandy with a male growl of animal conquest. Mandy swirls her hair and give a high-pitched shriek as he drives his cock deep into her center. This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

From behind I hear, "Go forward and put your two hands on the edge of the bed.

My god, I think, that is way over there and we will be just a few feet from the lovers. But, I need some cock. He pushes me slightly in their direction. What the hell? Mandy won't mind. I walk over to the bed, bend at my waist and place both hands on the cool, white sheet. I swear if I reach out my hand, I can touch David's ass, his beautiful muscular ass that is flexing with every thrust into Mandy's pussy. She is urging him on and loving every minute. Holy shit, I can see his balls hanging down and bouncing against her pussy at every stroke. His male musky scent is mixing with Mandy's very female juices. My brain screams that I need cock. I'm so fucking horny, I can hardly breathe.

Philip says firmly, "Lift your skirt." I frantically reach back and pull my skirt over my back. He continues, "Pull down your panties." The conceited fucker wants me to totally surrender myself to him. Fuck it. I need his cock. I pull my panties down and step out of them. He says, "That's my girl." I spread my feet, bend my chest lower and my ass higher to offer a more inviting mounting position. Just like David did earlier with Mandy, he checks out my pussy, sliding his fingers maddingly over the wet folds. That makes me lust crazily for his cock.

"Phillip, for god's sake fuck me." The two lovers in front of me turn and smile as they realize they have company.

I feel his hands grip my waist and the length of his cock slide along my bare crack. His one hand goes back to grip his shaft and notch the head into my vagina opening. Sweet mercy I can hardly wait. Now, two hands grip my waist and his glorious weapon fills my vagina perfectly. We both groan loudly at our union. Phillip fucks me with long deep strokes that satisfy my primal hunger. God damn it, that feels so fucking good I could weep. Phillips strong hand reaches under my chest and cups my breast. Oh yes, feel my tits. A sting of pleasure pain comes from my nipple that he is tweaking hard.

A primal thought breaks from my lips, "Phillip, your cock is fantastic."

He replies, "Your tight pussy is pure pleasure."

I close my eyes and go inward to enjoy the waves of ecstasy rolling through me. The animal sounds of people's voices fucking around me are like an erotic symphony. The slapping flesh as bodies collide is like a lusty drumbeat to the music. My moans mingle with theirs. Phillip's waist slapping into my ass at every thrust accompanies David's doing the same. Mandy lets out a scream as she cums and begs David to keep on fucking. Phillip spanks my ass loudly and the sting heightens my pleasure. David was fun but the experienced Phillip is a real turn-on. He and I climax together with moaning half-words and animal sounds mixing.

The four of us topple onto the bed laughing together. What an amazing fuck-session. What an amazing night. I must thank Mandy later for making this fuck-fest happen.

12