My God You Look So Good! Ch. 02

Story Info
Second visit to her new friend.
2.3k words
4.42
58k
30
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
so100th
so100th
118 Followers

This is the follow up on a story called "My God You Look So Good!" You should read it up in order to achieve some continuity. The story is 90% true, my husband and I kind of co-author these submissions. You can gain more insight about us by thumbing though our other stories. Again if you are offended by explicit descriptions about sharing your wife, go no further

One evening, a week or so after Ann's tryst, we lie in bed enjoying a moment of post coital bliss. Ann is lying face down, her hips still elevated by a pair of pillows, legs splayed and arms on each side of her face, we continue talking and Ann says to me,

"You really get turned on when I tell you about my visit don't you!"

"Yes I do! I answered as I gently rubbed her neck, "I try to visualize what went on and that drives me wild,"

I kneaded her neck and shoulders, worked on her back and added,

"you must confess, talking about it never fails to put you in a good mood."

"Hum, would you like to witness it in person? would that turn you on?" she says as she squirms against the pillow and gives my cock a squeeze.

"Ops, you just answered my question, you are getting hard again."

"Yes, I can only dream of being a fly on the wall." Watching her push her pelvis into the pillow,

"Witnessing you make love would be incredible. Do you think there is a chance of that actually happening?"

"No silly man, I would love to give you a show but Robert would certainly not buy it. He doesn't know that you were an accomplice to this affair. This will have to remain as our private little secret."

I sat on her legs and began to knead her buttocks, pushing her cheeks up and out and gazing what I thinks is the most beautiful pussy in the world.

Ann is petite as you might have gathered from our previous stories, but she confirms the "big woman, big cunt. small woman, all cunt" adage.

Her butt cheeks are round and firm, quite a bubble but for a fair haired person, and nested just below are a pair of puffy outer lips, covered with a rich light down. Now after sex, her inner lips lie curled against each other, but I cant keep my cock from throbbing as I recall how they grow, swell and spread out, eager and hungry, when she is aroused.

"Enough for tonight, I have to get up early" she cries out as she nudges me away. "You can get some tomorrow before we leave for work"

Days went by and curiosity kept gnawing on me. What a turn on it would be to be able to watch her repeat encounter. I brought the subject up again and was summarily rebuked. My hopes were rapidly dwindling. Persistence however is one of my fortes, I came up with an alternate plan and if I could just pick a good moment and find her in the right mood I would present it to her and hope for the best

Ann had continued to talk with Robert, almost on a daily basis. I knew they were both eager for an encore and when she brought up the subject I pounced.

"I would love for you to go!" Was my answer. " I enjoy your experiences immensely. I think I almost enjoy these visits as much as you do?"

"I love you so much, I love that we are so honest and up front with each other. Are you sure you don't mind staying at home alone Saturday night?"

I then dropped my bomb!

"Please, if I can't watch, do you think I can listen in? and outlined my plans,

She turned her head as if thinking about it and slowly a mischievous grin painted her face. She turned towards me and said,

"That is kinky but it sounds like fun and might be doable".

We called the hotel near Galleria and asked if they had connecting rooms, and were told that the third floor had several such rooms available. With the hotel arrangements under control, we continued with our conspiracy.

He called almost nightly and I urged her to tease and torture him and she really did her best.

I could tell by the drift of the conversation that he was desperate to meet, and by Friday was announcing he could hardly wait any longer. They agreed to meet Saturday, and I put the rest of my scheme in motion. While I booked adjoining rooms, Ann made dinner reservations and arranged for Robert to pick her up at six for dinner. I thought that as in their first date, they might forego the restaurant and she would become the main course. We left early so we could prepare the scene, found two very nice rooms with a connecting double door that could be locked from either side. A king bed in each room, a large tub, many pillows and a full size mirror above the dresser.

I then helped her prepare, She showered, then soaked in a warm tub with bath oil, I then dried her, took her by the hand and lied her on the bed in full view of the mirror.

While I combed and brushed her pubic curls, fondled her breasts, nuzzled her neck I watched her become more and more aroused. She looked so wanton, her neck and chest reddened, she was glistening between her legs, she exuded sex from every pore. I thought I had accomplished my goal.

"Do you want to wait for him like this? How do you think he will react?"

She answered my question with dreamy look

She started touching herself but I moved her hands away. My plans were to take her to the point of no return before he even arrived and in the meantime deny her any release.

"I need you to be as verbal and explicit while with him so I can follow the activities" I asked and as an answer I got,

"Am I not always?"

Her cell phone rang, she picked up listened and told me,

"Sorry, Robert wants to go to dinner this time," he is picking me up at the front door.

Somewhat disappointed I helped her dress, gave her a hug and asked her to call me before she left the restaurant.

I went to my room closed the connecting door on both sides, I found that there was ample clearance below the door and I could easily hear what was going on next door.

I lied down prepared to wait, but even after having mentally prepared myself, the next hour and a half seemed endless. Finally the phone rang!.

"Hi Paul, I am calling you from the restaurant bathroom, we are leaving now and this place is no more then a ten minute drive away. I will be there soon."

"How did it go?" I blurted

"I can't talk, he is waiting for me in the car. I can tell you that we had a nice meal and a bottle of good wine. You do know what wine does to me?"

"Oh yes I know how you get!" Wine lowers the few inhibitions she has left.

"I am so horny, we have been making out all evening, he made me take off my panties and has them in his pocket. He has been playing with me under the table all night. If you thought I was horny before you should see me now. I'm all wet and swollen, my pussy is throbbing and I feel like I'm going to die if he doesn't fuck me now!"

After a brief wait heard the door open and heard them enter. I heard clothing rustling, sighs, deep breathing and urgent whispers. The next few minutes were crazy, I vaguely recall listening to something like

"Please, lets get in bed. I need you inside me!"

"Oh no, I have been waiting to long for this, I want to savor this moment".

From my side of the door I could empathize with Robert, It brought back memories of the first time I made love to Ann. When she parted her thighs my first impression was that of a large pink Calla Lillie, large pink lips and an engorged clitoris, as I inched my mouth closer, her lips spread and she morphed into a pulsating pink funnel waiting to be filled. I used to joke and tell her she had Disney World between her legs

I could imagine his lips and tongue working their way into her vulva and getting lost in that wonderful place.

"Oh, that feels good I love to be licked like that." "Yes, yes, more, don't stop, you are going to make me cum, Arrrg, I'm cumming , I'm cumming, Oh my god I am cumming."

"Ann, that felt so good and you are so wet!"

"Yes, that did feel good and you feel sooo hard! please, I need to feel you inside me now!"

" Ah ha, ah ha, ah haaaa, yessssss , oh my god, ugh!" I knew her pleads were answered, she was being skewered to the bed.

She kept her promise, comments such as "I feel you so deep inside me," "you feel so hard, "I love the way you fuck me" went on and on.

I could hear them move on the bed, I could hear them change positions and she cued me as what they were doing.

I felt an increase in the tempo of their movements, I began to hear squishy wet noises, I no longer heard words but whispered noises of encouragement, till suddenly a

"Yes, like that, ah ha, cum deep inside me, don't stop, don't stop cum deep inside me"

Ann has always told me that she loves to feel a cock throbbing and spurting deep inside her and that never fails to take her to a new high. So as I listened to him grunt softly a few times and then roar as she corresponded with muffled screams. I knew she was in heaven.

They continued to fuck and talk while I listened, on one hand enjoying it immensely but also developing the worst case of blue balls I have had since I was an adolescent.

This went on until about eleven when they slowly became quieter, they talked for a while and he then announced he was leaving. I heard him get dressed, kiss her, and say.

"Good night, this was the most incredible evening, I' call you tomorrow"

By then I was dying. I figured he was leaving and It was my turn! But I then heard

"Robert, look at her! she is still hungry! I think she wants a little bit more, are you going to leave her this way?"

I knew she was now teasing me!, I had taken her to the brink several times today and left her there, I guess this was payback time!

What followed was another short but intense session that ended in a noisy simultaneous orgasm. Soon after he did finally leave.

At this point it was I who was about to explode if not relieved.

She locked the door behind him, turned up the lights, opened the connecting door and got back in bed,

I walked in, her clothes were scattered, the bed was all messed up. She lay in bed, looking beat, arms to her side and one knee bent. The room was warm and the air smelled of sex.

Talk about an erotic sight,

As I came closer she fluffed up a few pillows, scooted up in bed, leaned against the bed board, spread her thighs and said

"Well, did you have fun because I certainly did!" " Knowing you were next door made it much better than last time.

I just stared and took in the scene, I urged her to tell me about things I might not have heard.

As she spoke I couldn't take my eyes away from her, She looked like she had run a marathon. Her face was still flushed, her hair had become loose, her neck and breasts were covered with red marks and her nipples look hard and swollen.

She saw my gaze drift down between her thighs and said,

"I must be a mess, he fucked me so much and so hard!"

I thought she looked beautiful, much more so than in the photo she took after her first visit.

Her pubic hairs were matted and spread apart, her lips were reddened, puffy, and enlarged. I could actually see inside her, she was stretched, open and dripping cum. As a steam of cum slowly ran out of her vagina I gently played with her lips, when she announced,

"I am to sore to play any more!"

"You have to be kidding, I need you now!"

I held her arms, began to kiss her mouth, her face neck, breasts, belly slowly moving south till I lay between her thighs.

She did look beat up, but deliciously so, I could not control myself, I inhaled her scent, more intense and mixed with the smell of cum. I began to kiss her, I ran my tongue along her swollen lips, and against her protests I began to lick then suck them finally burying my face into her pussy.

She felt so incredible but the best part is that she soon came violently for what must have been the fourth or fifth time that night.

I was finally able to sink in to that heavenly crevice. We fucked first, allowing myself a long awaited intense orgasm. After that we made love gently and fell asleep connected, fused as one, Happy and thankful to have each other.

so100th
so100th
118 Followers