My Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the lounge in front of me, pulled in by the lovely view and pulling me in, still hand in hand. For the first time, I got a view of her back. Tall and straight in that beautiful sari which was more tight fitting than the other ones I'd seen her in and the curve of her bum was exquisite. Round and firm looking and so well proportioned to the rest of her body. I say proportioned but I have to admit that a nice bum beats a pair of breasts any day in my book. She had lovely looking breasts but that back view all but took my breath away. A beautiful woman, a lovely voice, well proportioned and, it seemed, well educated from the way she spoke.

"Oh it's lovely," she said. "What a wonderful view you've got too. I presume that's the university in the middle?"

She hadn't turned round and so I moved behind her and put my hands on her shoulders and then said "That's the university tower." At the same time as saying that I moved my right hand forward and used my arm as a pointer, keeping my left hand on her shoulder. I was now pushing against her gently and her gorgeous round buttocks were pushed against my slowly growing erection. With her left hand she reached up and put it over mine on her left shoulder. More lovely intimacy. This time it was me who interlocked our fingers to make it even more intimate and she pushed herself back against me a little bit, just enough for me to know that it wasn't accidental and that each movement between us was more intimate, closer and nicer. At least, it was for me!

I then pointed out a couple of other landmarks before she turned round and looked at me, both of us standing in the middle of the lounge with the sun shining in and warming us up and lighting up that beautiful cream sari and making her hair shine with a vibrancy all of its own. Stunning wasn't a good enough word to describe her. She was exquisite in every way.

"I love your flat. It's tastefully decorated, it's lovely and clean, and I know you've not done it just for me, and it's got you in it which makes it even better."

"And with you in it, that adds it up another notch too," I added. This time it was me who smiled.

"You certainly seem to know what to say and how to say it," she smiled back. "How much cooking do you have to do?"

I hadn't told her what I was going to cook and all I needed to do was beat the egg whites for the soufflé and then that was it. By now it was nearly midday. She asked if she could watch me at work and I said of course. I turned the oven on ready for the soufflé and got the hand beaters out and started on the egg whites. Without me asking her she came up beside me and put her hands round the bowl to steady it and make the beating easier.

"Thank you," I turned to say to her and I planted a quick and natural kiss on her lips. She smiled back and I continued beating the eggs. Soon they were ready and so I folded them into the mix which had Roquefort cheese in it too and then tipped it into the soufflé dish. The oven was up to heat and so I put it in, together with the two individual apple charlottes in their ramekins, and set the timer for 35 minutes.

"I just need to get the table ready," I told her. I had a small drop leaf table in the corner of the lounge which I opened out and put in the middle. Then I went and got two chairs from the bedroom, put out the cutlery and glasses and all was ready for when the food was cooked.

"Would you like a drink of some description?" I asked.

"A gin and tonic would be very nice if you have one," she said.

"Easily done," I said and it was soon in her hand. I had a glass of water and, before she asked, I said that I didn't drink. She didn't ask why and I didn't need to tell her. I had stopped five years ago of my own free will when I realised that I was drinking too much and I hadn't missed it since. In fact my quality of life had improved immensely. I just took her hand and led her into the lounge and we sat on my cream leather two seat sofa. It made Eila look even more beautiful.

"Do you realise that we know hardly anything about each other at all?" I said. "We're both divorced and, I think, about the same age. We're both vegetarians and we both hate people using mobiles in company but, apart from that, we know nothing about each other and here we are, together in my flat and it seems the most natural thing in the world, like when you held the bowl whilst I was beating the whites."

"But I've felt natural with you since the moment I met you when you first came into the shop," she said. "If you'd not have invited me to your flat I would have suggested it myself. I didn't want to make polite conversation with you in a café or restaurant. I wanted to get to know you in every way possible and find out about you."

"Well, we're in agreement there," I added. There was a small pause and I know she wanted what I was thinking and so I said "Please can I kiss you?"

She didn't reply but she reached up and stroked my cheek. Fortunately I'd had a very good shave just half an hour before she'd arrived, and she looked into my eyes. Then she stroked her finger slowly and gently across my lips.

"Yes," she replied gently. "You can kiss me any time you want. But I'd rather you start right now, please."

I leant gently forwards and touched my lips to hers. No lipstick. Just soft, gentle lips very slightly apart. I took her top lip gently between my own and ran my tongue along it and then I did the same to her bottom lip. Then she touched her tongue against mine and I felt her teasing it between my lips. So I opened my mouth just a little and she insisted her tongue gently in and we started a little dance with our tongues. She then reached an arm round my neck and pulled me more urgently against her and our tongues worked harder together and so I put my arms round her back and I felt the soft silkiness of the sari fabric and her thin blouse underneath with the bra straps stopping my hands from gliding over her back without any hindrance. Our kiss became more intense as we explored our desires and found out how we liked kissing. There seemed no forcing from either side. We both seemed to feel what to do at the same time and one responded to the other without forethought. It was a totally natural and wonderful progression into intimacy. I was now rubbing her back and round to the sides of her rib cage too and I suddenly wanted to feel her breasts. Both her arms were up round my neck and so I had totally free access to both of them and I reached round and cupped a gorgeous globe in each hand and started gently squeezing them both. As I did that she moaned. She pulled my head harder against her and our kiss became more and more intense as our desire and our need for each other intensified. I felt her nipples harden through the fabric of her bra and blouse and I squeezed them both which elicited yet another moan from Eila. We broke the kiss but I still continued feeling her breasts.

"You gorgeous man,"she said. "I just knew it would be good with you. It just feels so right and I know I could never say no to you, whatever you wanted me to do. I also know that you'd never do anything bad against me. I just know it. I have total confidence in you and I'm not afraid to say it. Welcome into my life too."

She kissed me quickly and then took my hands from her breasts.

"I've got nothing planned for the rest of the day and I'm sure you haven't either," she said "so let's have a nice lunch and then we can do whatever we want for the rest of the day. How's that? Besides, it seems as though the lunch is well organised and so we can make the most of all of our time."

"Apple charlotte in the oven for afters," I said "and I'm yours for the rest of the day and beyond should you want."

"Yum, I love apple charlotte and the idea of beyond sounds very nice too."

At that point the cooker timer sounded. Gosh, 35 minutes had already passed. We dished up the soufflé and it was perfect, even though I say so myself. The Apple Charlotte was well received as well. Whilst eating we talked and laughed a lot and found out much more about each other. She was now 40 years old (I was bang on the button with that), married young, an arranged marriage, and her husband was the only man she had ever had sex with. She told me that he only ever made love in the missionary position, grunting away to his satisfaction and never giving her any pleasure. She hadn't been made love to for the last two years. She had no children and had done everything to stop having them because she knew her husband would be a lousy father. I felt the need to tell her about my life and so I told her that I was also married young but I had sown some wild oats since our marriage and was still doing so. I didn't want to hurt her but I just felt that I should tell her the truth. There were no children on my side either. Looking at her eyes I see that I wasn't hurting Eila because it was my life before we met each other.

"Thank you for telling me that, and being honest with me," she said."It makes me even more sure that I can trust you. Thank you also for a delicious meal too. You can certainly cook."

"I enjoy cooking," I said.

Then we had a nice coffee before we did the washing up together, again naturally and as if we'd been doing it together for years. She asked if she could clean her teeth and told me she'd brought her toothbrush with her. I liked that and told her that I always cleaned my teeth after a meal as well. So we went into the bathroom together and brushed our teeth. When we had finished I took her hand again and led her back into the lounge and she walked to the window and looked out again at the view.

"Its beautiful," she said. "What's more, I get a lovely feeling in this flat. It's got a nice ambience and I feel that's very important in a building if you want to be happy and content."

"Yes, I felt that the moment I walked in here to view it when buying, even though it was completely empty and had just been redecorated. It felt right and good and I put an offer in straight away. In fact I wanted it so much that I put an offer in that I knew would beat any other as I wanted it that much."

"As well as this building making me feel good, you do too," she said, turning round to face me and putting her arms round me, pulling me against her. She looked up into my eyes and I bent down and put my lips to hers and we started kissing again.

When we stopped she added, "I feel as though I've known you for years and we're just continuing an earlier relationship. I don't feel as though we're just starting to get to know each other for the first time. I feel totally at ease with you and I know that you'll want the same things as me at the same time as me. Does all that make sense?"

"Yes, completely," I replied. "I feel on the same wavelength as you and it's all so nice and easy, no stress or worries." I pulled her gently to me and kissed her again. This time I let my hands slide down her back to her gorgeous round bum. I took a globe in each hand and squeezed and caressed gently. Beautiful and firm and round and she moaned in my mouth again as I felt her. She was wearing panties, I could feel the line, but they were brief ones and only covered half her bum. I then ran my finger up and down the crack of her arse and she moaned again, pushing herself against me and obviously feeling my erection which was now full and hard. In fact she made it obvious that she could feel it because she started grinding her pubic mound against me and moaning more as we kissed and I ran my finger up and down her arse crack again, over the rose of her arse which I felt through her panties and then down between her legs, pushing the fabric of her sari between her legs to touch the lips of her cunt. More moaning from Eila when I did that.

"Is your bed comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I think it's very comfortable. Would you like to go and see if you like it?"

"Yes, very much," she said, and so I took her hand again and led her through the small hallway to the bedroom. She sat down on the side of the bed and patted the bed at her left side, asking me to sit beside her. I sat down and turned to look at her and put my left hand on her thigh and started stroking her gently.

"I saw that you did everything with your left hand, including eating, and so I thought it best that you sit on my left side," she said. "I hope I was right."

"Absolutely," I said. "I also like sleeping on the left side."

She didn't reply to that but started stroking my thigh in response to my touch. I reached up and peeled the top of her sari off her shoulders without asking so that I could see her blouse which demurely covered her breasts completely. I realised that it was fastened at the back and so I reached up behind her and started to undo it. It was easy to do with half a dozen small buttons and then she reached up and peeled it off her shoulders. It dropped into her lap and she picked it up and folded it and put it on the beside table, out of the way.

She had on a cream coloured bra, low cut, very lacy and see through and looking of good quality. I looked at her beautiful cleavage. Not big breasts but full and round. I saw her aureolas which were big and then her thick nipples standing proud with desire. Not too big but making a lovely mound in her bra. I reached up with both hands and started to caress her breasts. They were full and firm and she closed her eyes as I felt them. Then we were kissing again and I felt her stroking my thigh as I was feeling her breasts and squeezing her nipples. After a short while I reached behind her again and undid her bra, slipped the straps off her shoulders and put the bra with the blouse on the bedside table. Then I looked at her in all her glory, totally naked down to the waist, and she was faultless as far as I could see. Her breasts really were round and full with virtually no sag and her small but thick nipples were standing proud with desire. I didn't say anything but just bent and started kissing and sucking every square inch of that beautiful gorgeous flesh.

In return she rubbed my thigh, moving further up until she cupped my erection which was again as hard as it could possibly be and was positioned so that it was sticking straight up towards the waistband of my trousers. I've not got a big cock, only just over six inches long, but it's thick and I know what to do with it.

"Gosh you're really hard," she said. "You feel quite big too, much bigger and much harder than my husband ever was."

"I've been hard ever since you got out of the taxi in that beautiful sari," I said.

"I know, I've felt it against me every time you've held me against you and I've loved it every time. I hardly ever wear panties," she said. "I had to put some on today though because I was wet before I even left my flat and I was scared of leaving a wet patch at the back of my sari when sitting down. Is it bad to say that?"

"Gosh no," I said. "Not at all. I love a wet pussy."

"I like you calling it that. Normally you hear men talking about a cunt and, for me, that's vulgar."

"I normally use that word too," I said, "But I knew that you'd not like it and, anyway, 'Pussy' is far more intimate when you're with someone who is important to you."

I was still caressing her breasts and she was rubbing my cock and so I moved and knelt down on the floor in front of her. Without asking her I parted her legs and then reached down and lifted the hem of her sari up. First of all I admired her beautiful legs and then her thighs. I finally got a glimpse of her panties, matching with the bra and lacy and see through. I saw the dark triangle of her pubic bush and the outline of what looked like quite fat pussy lips. Lovely. And there, between her legs and in the valley of her lips, a big wet patch that made the thin material almost see through.

"You were certainly right about being wet weren't you?" I said. "You're so wet that your panties are completely see through and it's lovely. They're beautiful panties too, like your bra."

I'm glad you like them both," she said. "I went on a little shopping spree earlier in the week to choose something that I thought you'd like. That is assuming we'd get this far!"

"So far I've loved everything I've seen from the hair on your head, your face and your body down to your pretty shoes, your gorgeous sari and the equally gorgeous bra and panties underneath and now your fabulous breasts and your wet pussy."

"Gosh, all that!" she said. "Well, in return I've loved everything I've seen too, from your lovely profile, your warm eyes, your nice slim body and your lovely hard cock. I want you. I want all of you and I'm not afraid to say it to you either."

"I want you too my beautiful Eila," I replied. "You've struck a chord in my being that rings truer than at any other time, and I like the feeling."

With those words I started sliding my hands up both thighs, closer and closer to her wet pussy. But, instead of touching her with my fingers, I prised her legs a bit further apart and then bent my head to taste the nectar flowing through her panties. It was exquisite. Fruity and sweet and I pushed my lips hard against her panty covered mound to savour the flavour and the texture of the fabric and the softness of her lips underneath. At the same time I pushed a finger against the wet fabric, pushing it into the entrance of her pussy and pulling it tight between her lips and against her clitoris.

"Oh David, what are you doing to me?" she asked. "I've never been touched there like that before. It's wonderful. Please don't stop."

I had no intention of doing so but, instead, I pulled her panties aside and there were the dark flesh coloured lips of her pussy, surrounded by fine gossamer pubic hairs glistening with the wetness of her desire. I put my tongue out and licked the length of her slit, up and down several times, before finding the hard nubbin of her clitoris and I started working oh that.

"Oh yes, just there. That's so, so good, what you're doing to me."

I quickly pulled her panties completely and then continued licking her and sucking her clit, trying all the possible ways to stimulate her further. At the same time I put the middle finger of my left hand between her lips and slipped it easily inside her sopping wet pussy. I pushed it in up to the hilt and then back out again, this time adding another finger and doing the same. I sucked harder on her clit and then started masturbating it with my tongue, sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time.

"Oh that's wonderful," she cried gently. "I never imagined it would be possible to have as much pleasure as that, not even in my dreams. It's beautiful."

I carried on stimulating her, my two first fingers in her pussy and my lips and tongue working on her clit. She was moaning more and more as I did it. I then decided to try something else. I often get turned on by fingering a woman's arse as well, depending on the woman. Eila was beautifully clean and so I got my third finger well lubricated with her copious pussy juices and slid it down to her little rosebud and teased it gently round the opening, wondering what her response would be.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "That's so naughty but so nice. Please don't stop what you're doing."

So I carried on, working round in little circles for a few more seconds before I put the tip of my finger against the opening and pushed gently. She moaned and gave a little push back at me with her hips. So I pushed again and felt the tip of my finger part the muscles of her arse hole. She moaned and pushed back again and so I pushed a bit more and my finger suddenly and easily slipped inside her. She moaned even louder and I'm sure I felt a little surge of pussy juice in my mouth as she got more excited. I then pushed the finger right in so that I was now working on her clit and also had two fingers right up inside her pussy and the third right up her lovely arse. I started sliding my fingers in and out, finger fucking her in both holes, and she started moaning louder and louder and moving her hips to make my finger fucking even more intimate. At the same time I was invigorating her clit even more with my tongue which was beginning to get tired and she suddenly cried out and lifted here buttocks off the bed and I felt her pussy squeezing on my fingers and a small surge of juice filled my mouth as she came. I eagerly drank it down and her cries slowly stopped as she came down from the plateau of her orgasm.