My Indian Mom's Sexcapades Ch. 01

Story Info
Son watches his mom being fucked by a stranger.
1.6k words
3.96
29.1k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this work are fictional and bear no resemblance or relation to any individuals living or dead. All characters are above 18 years of age.

***

I am 19 years old and live with my mom, who is 36 years old. My mom got married at an early age and had me within a year of marriage. We live on the top floor of a 30 floor apartment complex. We own the whole floor of 5000 square feet and my mom uses a third of its space for her office. Her office and our home are on same floor and connected with different entrance. No one coming to the office would know that it's connected to the house. My mom decorated the office and home so well that it looks like a show room. Her office overlooks the city, with large desk and a full screen projector. One room of the office is showcasing all the products she distributes with beautiful pictures of the models.

My mom is 5' 5" and weighs 48kg. She looks much younger than age. Most people think she is 25 years old. She has a great body measuring 34C-26-36. When she goes out, people just stare at her ass all the time. I used to feel upset and also excited that she is my mom. Many times people asked whether she is my girl friend. She runs a distribution network for a large cosmetic brand and owns the distribution rights for the entire state. She makes good amount of money, stays fit with daily exercise and wears fashionable clothing. She is like the actress in a daily serial shows in India. She would make every man turn their heads. My dad runs a jewelry store and also distributes jewelry to Eastern Europe from Dubai. He has successful business and visits us every 3months. So, I live with my mom and we have some servants who come to the home and leave by 9AM.

My mom has a fixed routine. She wakes up at 6 and exercises until 7:30. She makes sure I am ready, had breakfast and leave at 8AM. She eats breakfast with me. She then goes to shower and she is ready by 8:30AM to start her work. The servants cook, clean the house and leave by 9AM. She has the house and the office for herself until 4PM. She finishes the work by 4PM and takes care of me until 5 PM. She freshens up and does some social meetings with her friends and comes back by 9PM. She spends some time with me, talks to my dad and sleeps by 10PM.

My mom and myself visit our grand parents house every 3 months when i have holidays. This event happened when during one of such visits. After a long drive, we reached our grand parents house in the late evening. After quickly having dinner, we went to bed. People go to bed early in the villages. When we visit, my mom usually sleeps in the room where she grew up and I used to sleep in the second floor of the house. In this visit, I slept in the room adjacent to my mom's room. This room has a small glass window. The glass was coated in one side so that the other person can't see it. They made in such a way to check on my mom from the other room. It used to be my grand parents room. They stopped using it after they expanded the house and it used to be for storing food grains. I slept in this room as I had sprained leg and don't want to climb the stairs.

I was dead tired and was sleeping. In the middle of the night, I heard some noise and woke up. When looked through the window, my mom's room dim light was on. i couldn't believe myself. My mom was wearing a T-shirt and a long skirt. Someone is kissing my mom and squeezing her boobs over her T-shirt with one hand. He was feeling her ass from the other hand. I couldn't clearly make out who this person is. But my mom seems to be engaged with him. She was her one hand on the back of his neck and the other hand feeling his penis over his pants. They both have been squeezing and fondling each other for few minutes.

He started undressing my mom. He opened the skirt button and dropped it on the floor. Mom took off her T-shirt and threw on the floor. Mom was not wearing any undergarments and she is naked. While the other guy was undressing, I was mesmerized to see my mom. She was looking like a carved stone sculpture with right sizes at every level. She has flat stomach like a runway, ass protruding out and the whole body shining like gold in the dim light. I was thinking how could my dad ever keep her so much distance.

Soon the guy undressed and came closer to mom and started squeezing her boobs again. Mom took one of the breast and offered him to suck. He was sucking it hard and squeezing the other boob. My mom started moving her body and dragging his face closer and closer. At times, she was closing the eyes. He occasionally squeezes her ass and lifts her up by holding the ass. It must be done so that he doesn't have to bend too much sucking her boobs.

After few minutes of sucking, I can see that his dick is hard and my mom was holding in her hands. She was teasing his balls by running her fingers on his balls and squeezing his dick in her hands. He stopped sucking and said something in her ear. He went to the bed and sat at the side of the bed. He is facing me but can't see that I am watching. My mom walked towards him and I can see her rear in naked view. She is gorgeous. The way she was walking towards him and her ass swaying as if inviting to be touched, squeezed and fucked is making me crazy. My dick is hard rock now and I don't wanted to touch it. I just felt it awkward that its hard looking at my mom.

My mom reached him, bent down on the knees, said something to him and started sucking his cock. I couldn't see much of her sucking. But the way she is moving in and out, moving the head around and deep throating, I can imaging she must be really good at it. I can now see his face more clearly but couldn't make out who he is. He was lifting his butt and pushing mom's head towards him, may be to push his dick all the way into her mouth. Mom playfully moving sideways and sucking his dick.

After a few minutes of sucking, he held mom's hair and pulled out. He said something to her. She climbed the bed and laid on her back. He went between her legs and started licking her cunt. I couldn't see whether mom's pussy was shaved or not. But the legs are glowing in the dim light. He continues to lick her pussy, squeezing her right breast with one hand and put a finger in her mouth. She was holding his hand and sucking his finger. with other hand, she is pushing his head on to her cunt. He must have licked her for good 15 minutes. All the while, mom's body was twisting. I then saw mom put held his body with legs and pushed his head and made her body in a strange way. May be she just hit an orgasm.

He got up and came closer between mom's legs. She adjusted herself, took his dick in her hands and inserted into her pussy. He started ramming her pussy hard. I can see his popping in and out. He was fucking her so hard that its like he never get the chance again. My mom was making some noises but I couldn't hear much. While fucking, he would squeeze each breast alternatively and suck them sometimes. I am not sure how long it was but it felt like a long time. He is now fucking in big thrusts and pushing mom's body with his fucking. He did few times and suddenly took his cock out. Mom quickly got up and started sucking his cock. Mom was sucking and playing with his balls with her fingers. He arched his head back and held mom's head to his cock tightly. May he just released. There was little pause. When he released his hand over mom's head, she moved her head out and I can see the limp cock near her mouth. She just sucked it clean. Both got up and kissed. He must be tasting his own cum now.

The guy wore his clothes, gave a squeeze to one of her breasts, patted her ass and left. Mom stood there for few minutes. She is looking like a model on the magazine. She is freshly fucked, her body moist with sweat and is glowing under dim light. I felt like taking a few pictures of her. But I was scared to try taking a picture. After few minutes, she went to bed and slept naked. I just realized i just cum in my pajamas. .

I couldn't believe myself. Mom, whom i thought would never look at any one else and devoted wife of my dad is now fucking some one in her parents house. My parents have a great relationship. They always admired, respected and had good time with each other. They have shown me how to love and respect each other in the family. Today, I am seeing my mom getting fucked by someone and started questioning whether all that I have known has any meaning.

***

I am planning to write multiple chapters of this story. Write your comments if you like the story or want to propose somethings for the future stories.