My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya had her eyes shut. Wasim knew how to play with a lady's boobs. His tweaking of her nipples and his deep strokes were having its effect. I could see Vidya's toes slowly curl and her breathing becoming rapid. With each stroke, as he pulled out, her tight pussy tried to turn inside out as it gripped his pole, while each stroke in made her pussy lips try to roll in with his thrusting cock. His shaft glistened with lubricating pussy juice, and a large wet spot on his thighs, just under her ass, showed that she had had at least one orgasm already. Wasim's tempo of thrusts was increasing, his balls slapping against her ass as he bottomed out in her. Her tits were rolling in small circles in time to his penetrations.

Vidya now had her arms wrapped around the guard, and I could see her lips slowly murmur Wasim's name. Her head lolled back and forth, eyes still closed and mouth now open. No doubt about it, she was getting her brains fucked out.

Wasim was pounding away in a frenzy now, and Vidya arched her back as he started shouting obscenities at her. Suddenly I could see his face clench, as he started to pump his seed into her. Soon, Wasim slowed to a stop with a dazed look in his eyes. This seemed to be the first time he had fucked Vidya in this position and his shrinking cock popped out of her pussy and a river of cum poured out after it, drenching the sofa. Wasim stood up and walked away, totally spent, leaving Vidya on the sofa on her knees.

"Good!" In a trice, Feroz had taken Wasim's place on the sofa. "My turn, memsaab."

Vidya tried to say something, but Feroz wasn't having any of it.

"Chup! Teri maa ki chut! Chup gand saali!"

After telling her to be silent, insulting her mother and calling her an ass, Feroz moved one of her legs and made her straddle him. In a trice, he pushed her down so that she was now impaled on his cock. Feroz needed no warm up. He was already hard from watching Wasim screw my wife. He just squeezed one breast and started to fuck Vidya's pussy.

No sooner had he begun thrusting inside my wife, I noticed that Mithun was now standing, also naked, right behind Vidya. Suddenly I could see Vidya's eyes pop open. In the midst of being fucked by Feroz, she was startled. I guess she must have felt Mithun's dick starting to probe her anus!

Mithun spit on his hands and rubbed the sputum on his erect prick. I could feel Vidya tense up. When he sensed he had lubricated himself enough, Mithun positioned himself and rammed his manhood hard inside my wife's asshole.

For a second I could sense a muffled cry escape Vidya's lips, but she literally got no time to feel any pain from being taken from the rear. The two men, Feroz and Mithun, soon got a rhthym going.

This wasn't the first time I was seeing my wife being fucked in her anal cavity, of course. Gaurav, my former boss, had a particular fascination with her ass, and fucked her in the butt a few times. Balachandra also made her receive anal on the rare occasion. This was the first time however I was seeing my wife get doubly penetrated at the same time. And then there was another first.

Suddenly someone grabbed Vidya by the hair and yanked her head up. It was Jeet. He had climbed up on the sofa, beside Feroz, standing up, balancing himself by holding on to the wall, and had his cock out pointing at Vidya's mouth.

He grinned. For a second Mithun and Feroz both looked at him, and then laughed. Then they paused their fucking for just a while, their cocks still inside Vidya, as Jeet pulled her mouth towards his penis. He then held my wife's head still by holding her hair on either side, and then began to slowly face fuck her.

"Ugh! Glug! Ugh! Owwww..... Ugh!" Vidya was gagging and moaning as now ALL of her holes were being pounded mercilessly.

This was a triple penetration. I had so far only seen it in a porn movie -- and now here I was seeing my wife get it done to her. Her ass was being pounded by Mithun, her cunt was being assailed by Feroz, and her mouth was being filled by Jeet.

For some time the three guys struggled to get a rhythm going, but they soon got into it. I could hear their laughter and their lewd comments, and the grunts and noises of their body against Vidya. The only sounds I heard from my wife were the involuntary gasps, moans, groans and probably pain filled yelps all of which were muted due to the presence of a cock in her mouth.

Suddenly Jeet let out a loud yell. He could not hold on any more and started to cum in her mouth. I could see Vidya's throat move as she sucked and sucked. Finally, Jeet seemed to have subsided. He pulled out, leaving a trail of cum on her lips, his cock now flaccid.

I could see that Feroz was now erupting inside her cunt. Mithun too seemed to have enough, and started to spank her buttocks loudly as he too started to explode in her anus. Vidya seemed to gamely hang on as both men simultaneously deposited oodles of cum in both of her orifices.

Finally, they were both done. Feroz climbed out from under her, while Mithun withdrew. Both of them stood back and marveled at the sight of my well fucked tied up wife, lying helplessly on the sofa, drenched with cum on all of her holes.

Ramu now came and stood beside Vidya. He was naked, his cock erect and proud. He had watched (and recorded) all of his friends ravage my wife. It was he who had discovered this memsaab and now had shared her with his friends, so they stepped a little back to give him room now that he was going to claim her again.

Ramu didn't take his turn right away but stood for a moment looking down at my wife. She was covered with sweat, her hair plastered to her forehead. Her pussy was twitching like it was still being fucked, and she continued to make mewing sounds. Ramu slowly got into the sofa and began to kiss her gently, working his way up her body. The others seemed to recognize the change of pace, and left the two alone. Vidya brought her hands up to caress the hair on top of Ramu's head. I saw that her eyes were open for the first time since Wasim had driven her into semi-unconsciousness. Ramu spread her legs and Vidya helped guide him into her, and then wrapped herself around Ramu and held him tight.

The milkman started a slow, gentle rhythm of lovemaking, different from the violent pounding she had experienced from the others. I could see that Vidya kissed him passionately, her tongue probing softly for his. She was whispering something into his ear, something too soft for my cameras to pick up and transmit.

As Ramu fucked her, slow and deep, he said something back to her, and Vidya giggled.

"I love you." She then told him, her voice clear. "I can honestly say that I was dreading this night with your friends. But I loved it! And I love you for arranging it. I think every girl should be gang-banged like that at least once in her life. I hadn't been fucked like that in a long while."

Ramu and Vidya kissed again as they fucked slow and easy. Her hands reached down and held his hips, and Ramu started making faster strokes, going deeper and harder, bringing her back to the pace set by the others. She responded, spreading her legs wider and giving her free access to her innermost body. I could see Ramu slowly clench his face, and Vidya start to shake. She was having another orgasm. Ramu was close to his. Suddenly he exploded inside her with force. He continued to pound my wife until he relentlessly emptied all of his balls inside her. My wife milked him until his very last drop.

* * *

I returned on Sunday afternoon. By then, the house has been cleaned. No trace remained of the debauchery that had gone on. The sofa, the bedsheets, they all had been cleaned and sent to the laundry.

It's been six weeks since my return. So far, my wife hadn't told me anything about the gangbang, even though I couldn't get the vivid image of her perky tits bouncing around as those men made my queen their sex doll. All she told me was that she had an enjoyable few days with Ramu, and offered no details.

Life had been good. Vidya has been in an extremely good mood recently, and had sex with me often. From my vigil, I know that Wasim still stops by from time to time when I am at work, sometimes accompanied by his friends. Ramu manages to visit whenever he is in town. They keep Vidya happy. As they say, happy wife means happy life.

I love this situation, I keep telling myself. Yes, my wife was getting regularly banged by a few low class dirty labourers, but my marital life has never been better. I wonder how long this will last.