My Kinky Wife Slips Up

Story Info
She still likes attention and he still likes to watch
17.4k words
4.33
187.1k
192

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,013 Followers

This is a wife sharing story and a sequel to My Kinky Fiancé Slips Up. It's not necessary to read its predecessor, but if promiscuous wives and voyeur husbands aren't your thing, don't bother reading either story. I love getting feedback and comments, critical or otherwise, as long as you aren't blasting the characters for having an open relationship.

*

I am a truly normal guy in every aspect of my life, confident, successful, well liked, but I'm also a voyeur and have been for as long as I can remember. I grew up with Penthouse and watched late night movies on cable, but it wasn't until I dated Kelly that I discovered how much it turned me on to have my girlfriend show off her body. It didn't take her long to figure it out, either, and we had incredible sex one day after skinny dipping at friend's pool party. From then on Kelly became the subject of my voyeuristic fetish.

I don't suppose it's uncommon for a guy to take pride in showing off his hot girlfriend, but as we became serious I doubted I had it in me to make such a wild girl my wife, and for a awhile we sort of broke up. During this time she was very mixed up inside and ended up in the sack with a friend of mine, Scotty. Instead of splitting us up for good, however, it actually brought us together. We'd talked it through, but not how one might think. Our talks took place in the bedroom and involved her telling me every detail of their affair as I made love to her mercilessly. Of course that kinky indiscretion ended after we married in 2006.

Following the wedding Kelly turned incredibly energetic. She bought a bike for getting to work and rode it everywhere. It was a beach cruiser, which allowed her to sit upright and show off her perfect posture. Attached to the handle bars was her Toto basket, which I named after the wicker basket used to carry off Dorothy's dog in the Wizard of Oz, and Kelly's Toto basket always had something inside when she'd return----fruit, flowers, Chinese take out, or maybe even sexy black lingerie. At the hair salon where she worked she bragged about her husband to her clients and they claimed we had magic between us. I even hung the little plastic figurines from our wedding cake on my review mirror, and I swear I couldn't look at them without feeling overwhelming pride.

However, the admiration and excitement that started during the initial planning of the wedding lasted roughly six months into our marriage, and then it felt a little like coming off a drug and returning to reality. More often than not, the Toto basket had a six pack of Corona inside, sex was pretty infrequent, and the little figurines hanging on my rear view mirror lost their paint to the California sun and turned bone white on one side. We still loved each other, but we'd settled into our new life and now a long predictable future awaited us.

Then about a year into our marriage the six-pack disappeared and a pair of ice-skates poked out from the Toto basket as Kelly rode to the ice rink several times a week. As a child she'd actually won a county championship so it was good to see her getting back into it. She'd perform little spins around the house, too, her ponytail bouncing about like a slinky, and then I'd tackle her on the couch and we'd do it right there in the living room. The sex didn't compete with the wild sex we had prior to getting hitched, but it was wonderful, and it was with my wife. But as great as it was, I couldn't shake a feeling I'd missed the bigger picture, and grew increasingly wary that ice skating wouldn't be enough to satisfy her post-marital restlessness for long.

Wary I was, and then along came Aaron. Instantly I believed there was more to the two of them than she let on. Aaron played for an adult league hockey team called the Panthers, whose practice ended when Kelly arrived and the rink opened to the public again. So every Wednesday night after getting cleaned up and changed, Aaron came out of the locker room to see Kelly spiraling across the ice. He finally got her attention one evening, calling her over to an open section of the boards, and asked if she would be interested in giving him skate lessons. She readily agreed, and they began the following Tuesday.

Kelly assured me Aaron was harmless and had a girlfriend, so other than the fact I was a bit wary of Kelly's boredom I can't say what compelled me to make insinuating jokes about the two of them every Tuesday night as we climbed into bed. Then again, every guy I'd ever met had a crush on Kelly and she was typically the last one to figure it out.

On the night of his fifth lesson she finally returned fire. She'd just emerged form the shower and rubbed herself down with orange flower body oil, a nightly ritual before climbing into bed. I loved it----it scented our bed sheets and left the whole room smelling of her.

"Teach anything new tonight?"

"Same thing I've been teaching him, not to be such a sidewinder."

"Really?" My hand zigzagged up her naked back "I'm a bit of a sidewinder myself."

"Ooo, that feels yummy, but it means he skates sideways."

She hadn't washed her hair, and pulled the velvet Scrunchy off her ponytail, letting blond silk splash over her shoulder blades.

"So he hasn't asked you to teach him a triple sixty-nine, yet?"

She rolled her eyes, and her sympathetic eyebrows slanted as they always do when I'm being corny. "No, he hasn't asked me to teach him a triple sixty-nine."

"Ha! So what, he expects you to skip the basics and jump right into advanced ass-fucking?"

"You're so bad!"

I quickly dropped my hand between her legs, making her jump away. "I am bad!"

She pulled her hair in front of her right eye and gave me a nasty teasing look.

"But you're the one out on the ice with Aaron the hockey player, so what's that make you?"

"A teacher! And I swear, if I didn't know better I'd say you want this guy to be another Scottie."

"No, no, no. We've been there and done that."

"You're sure about that?"

"Why? Do you want him to be another Scottie?"

"I swear you are just plain bad!"

"Do you?"

"No!"

"Well OK."

She grabbed her pillow and shook it, getting it fluffed up for bed. Things had grown suddenly serious. Our joking had turned real for a moment. I scratched the back of my neck.

She pulled back the covers and started to climb in bed. As she did, she curled her lips against one another, fighting back a smile. "Maybe if he didn't have a girlfriend..."

"I knew it!" I grabbed her, laughing and, before either of us knew what we were doing, we fucked each other in a frenzy.

The following Tuesday she wasted no time, starting up as soon as she arrived. She'd wheeled her bike into the backyard and came in though the sliding glass door, then grabbed a glass of water and sat on the couch with me to watch Six Feet Under. My eyes were glued to her the entire time, but she hadn't acknowledged my presence once. Finally I broke the silence and asked why she was late.

"Aaron's having girlfriend troubles and needed a woman's advice, so we went to the bar and had a drink."

"You had a drink with him?"

She looked at me for the first time that night, wickedly. "A drink, yes. That's what people do in bars, they have drinks."

"Thanks for clearing that up."

"You're welcome. It was outside in his car where we actually fucked."

"I see, well thanks for clearing that up, too."

She then slipped off the couch and twisted herself so her head was between my legs, and now her eyes wouldn't leave me. She undid the buttons on my pants and slipped my jeans and underwear down to the floor. She grabbed my cock firmly, finding it already hard.

"Before we fucked I gave him head----lots and lots of head."

She licked up my shaft and devoured me. She took her time, taking me deeper than she usually does, and getting tons of saliva everywhere, so much it leaked through my pubic hairs and on to the underside of my thighs. Then she really worked it, so her whole body rose and fell as I pushed into her throat. My happy ending finally approached and I wedged my fingers into her hair and pumped out a hot mouthful of juice. She made a show of swallowing it in front of me, got up, kissed my lips, and then ran to the shower.

Nothing actually happened in Aaron's car, but neither one of us was short on imagination, so we had ourselves a hot little game for the playing.

When she finished her shower, I didn't even give her a chance to dry off, and threw her onto the bed wet. Rolling her onto her knees, I chastised her for being a naughty little girl, and 'punished' her until we were too exhausted to continue.

From then on Tuesday nights were hot nights! She'd get home later and later every week, as Aaron took to moaning about his girlfriend over a drink while Kelly comforted him. There wasn't a doubt in my mind Aaron had a crush on her, especially after hearing the little things he'd said, like how he wished his girlfriend was more like her. But these subtle hints were lost on Kelly and she denied the possibility he might be hitting on her. So to her, he was nothing but a friend who fueled our fantasy for when she returned home to me.

I'd finally seen Aaron, too, and he was a pretty big guy. I had an inch on him, but he was built wide. He wasn't fat, just thick, like he had logs for bones. His ankles were so thick the top eyes on his skates spread an inch apart from one another. And I admit, if he wasn't so big the fantasy wouldn't have been the same. But imagining this brute tangoing away with little Kelly, well that was truly an inspired image.

To be honest, I think we would've been content playing our kinky game for the rest of our lives, but my sweet Kelly has a knack for getting into compromising situations, and I'd soon find out we had a different ideas about what constitutes as a game.

I'd left Kelly home alone for weekend when I took a trip to Vegas with three friends. My buddy Darin and I arrived in Vegas late Friday night and met Scottie and Dan-Dan at the MGM Grand. We gambled and drank, then jumped casinos where we did more of the same. We didn't make it back to our room at the MGM until six in the morning, and Scottie didn't show up until close to noon. He'd spent the night with a twenty-two year old who'd just had her marriage annulled. He told us how he woke up in her bed when he felt something in his mouth and then freaked out when he pulled a pubic hair from between his teeth. It left him with a pub phobia all day, so we planted one in his water glass to find. It was totally awesome!

Despite the fun we had goofing on Scottie, I felt like my entire body had become a mosh-pit for last night's butterscotch schnapps, and spent most of the afternoon melting by the pool, trying to get a few hours sleep and burn off my hangover.

Then Kelly called, sounding super stir-crazy after just one night alone. Her friends were busy all weekend and so she'd arranged to go see Aaron's team play that evening. Not exactly her ideal night of fun, but it beat staying home alone.

As the evening rolled around I continued feeling like crap, and since Darin didn't feel much better, the two of us decided to bail early and drive home to LA. When I arrived at 10:00 PM I couldn't find Kelly and suddenly remembered she'd gone to the Panthers hockey game. I called her cell to let her know I was home and asked when I could expect her. I happened to catch her sitting alone at the Crown Jewel sports bar drinking her second Sea Breeze while waiting for Aaron and his team to show up. Apparently they'd won and were heading to the bar after shedding their gear and stowing it in their cars. I didn't feel up to joining her out, but she felt obligated to stick around for one drink with the guys before coming home.

The friskiness in her voice led me to believe I could expect a good time when she arrived, and in anticipation I had a beer, figuring it would alleviate the hangover.

An hour and a second beer later I called again. The bar raged with noise and Kelly obviously had more than one last drink. She apologized for being late and claimed she'd had so much fun after they arrived she lost track of time. The opposing team had also showed, and after a lot of unsportsmanlike bragging on behalf of the Panthers, their rivals challenged them to a pool tournament.

Being the only girl amongst them I suspected it wasn't heckling the losing team that put Kelly in such good spirits, but rather all the male attention. The girl lived for attention, there was no denying that. I heard her name get shouted in the background, somebody saying it was her shot. She yelled back, saying she'd only be a minute, and then someone else asked if I was OK with 'the plan'. Something then brushed up against the phone, which had to be her hand cupping the receiver so no one else could hear. "Do you care if I flash my ass tonight?"

Her question caught me off guard and it took a second to grasp it.

"Ali? Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, I heard. Why? Is somebody asking you to?"

"Well... It's part of some prank they want to play, a winner's line. The Panthers want to line up and flash the Maple Leaves after we kick their butts at pool."

"If you feel like showing ass, then show some ass."

"So you don't mind?"

"Just be ready to show me some when you get home. And bring it back in one piece."

Someone asked again if it was cool and she told him I was fine with it, and then informed me she'd be home in another hour or so. Before hanging up I asked if she felt safe with these guys, and she assured me everyone seemed really nice. And besides, she had Aaron there looking out for her. Someone then shouted, "Hey, I got another plan!"

"Alright baby, they're waiting for me to take my shot, I gotta go."

"Who was that?"

"Aaron's friend Seth." In a funny low voice, she added, "Mr. Smooth."

"Oh. Well I love you."

"I love you, too. I gotta go, honey, I'll see you soon."

I hung up the dead line, looked down at my pants and said out loud in my quiet living room, "Would you look at that, my dick is hard."

It was 2:00 AM when she finally called it a night. It wasn't safe riding a bike so blitz, especially at that hour, so I insisted on picking her up. She wanted to get a ride with one of the guys and save me the trouble, but from the sound of it no one there was in any condition to drive, and I loved Kelly way too much to even consider it.

I pulled up in front of the Crown Jewel and sat in my BMW for a minute. Butterflies popped up in my stomach as I envisioned myself walking inside and seeing her party with a team of hockey players, so I called her cell and asked her to meet me out front. She wanted to use the restroom first, and through the front window I could see the bar had closed and the place was clearing out, and then I spotted her near the back giving a guy a hug and a peck on the cheek, granting my voyeuristic demon a quick thrill. I recognized him as Aaron, and then another taller guy leaned towards her and tapped his cheek. Mr. Smooth? She gave him a quick peck and then disappeared into the hall leading to the back bathrooms. The guys left out the front door and Mr. Smooth pushed Aaron, almost knocking him into my car. Aaron was big, and it obviously took a lot to budge him, but Mr. Smooth, or Seth, was tall lean and muscular, and made it look easy.

"Dude, if you don't tap that ass soon I'm so gonna!"

Aaron shook his head decisively. "I'm telling you, she isn't like that."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He pointed his thumb back towards the bar. "Her? She's a swinger!"

"You made her say that."

"Me? How could I make her say that?"

"You don't give people a choice."

"Aw fuck you, man!" He deeply chuckled and shook his head. "I see to it everyone is having fun, but I don't make them do anything."

"Whatever!"

Aaron's car was two spaces in front of me and they climbed inside.

"I'm just letting you now, Kelly isn't like that."

"Sucker, your clock just ran out, I'm calling fair game before that pussy fountain dries up."

Seth shut his door, ending their conversation for me, but I'd heard plenty. Although, I had to wonder why he'd called Kelly a 'swinger'. Then Aaron gassed it, spinning the tires on his Camero and launching them onto Santa Monica Blvd. The shrieking tires interrupted my train of thought completely and returned me to my preoccupation for the night----imagining Kelly's ass on display for bar full of guys.

Kelly was sloppy and loud when she came out and climbed into my BMW, but during the short eight-block drive to our house her energy vaporized and I had to help her from the car. I barely got her undressed before she passed out cold in bed.

I woke up first on Sunday morning and saw Kelly had kicked the blankets off herself during the night. She also rolled onto her belly, so I sat up, leaned against the headboard and stared at her prone body, naked except for a pair of pink cotton panties. The morning light squeezed through our blinds and caused her tan skin to twinkle like gold. Her sandy blond hair fanned over her back, and she'd buried her face in the crook of her arm. Kelly had an athlete's body with just enough muscle to leave her arms, legs and torso shapely and tight, but also full enough to remain soft and feminine. Especially her ass, which held its shape no matter what position she was in and met her thighs with two perfect thin lines, like a kitten's smile.

Then I noticed a black smudge leading into her underwear, like she'd brushed against charcoal, and it pricked my curiosity enough to peek inside. I grabbed her panties at either side and gently tugged them down. As more of her ass sprung up from under the tight elastic, I saw two large black numbers, a 6 on her right cheek and a 2 on her left. Sixty-two! I still had no idea what I was staring at, but one thing was for sure, someone had written on my wife's bare ass.

I pitched a tent in my shorts faster than a boy scout could salute, and I redrew the six with my finger, making her ass divot where I touched. My mind was wild with ideas, and I was desperate to know the truth, but I knew she wouldn't be awake for at least another hour. If I didn't leave it alone immediately, I would end up jacking off on her ass, so I left her panties around her thighs and jumped out of bed. I went straight to the kitchen and proceeded to go about my day as usual, but every time I'd peek in on Kelly, I'd see that big sixty-two and my dick went into orbit again.

Kelly returned to life around noon and I presented her with an aspirin and some orange juice. She'd pulled her panties back up and her sympathetic eyebrows sloped in complete misery. Freakishly anxious to know everything, I started right in with questions. She closed her eyes and held her head, and then began to explain how she drank way too many Sea Breezes. She winced as she said it, and I could see she was far far from being in the mood for sex, and since I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her if she continued, I had her save the story for later.

She spent the rest of the day regretting the prior night, but as evening rolled around we began to make out on the couch and I pried her for the details. Within minutes I'd resigned to kneeling between her legs as she lay back into the cushions and trailed her toes up and down my back. I tongued her torrential talisman as she told me all, and just like her pussy, her mouth held nothing back.

She'd planned on having just one more drink at the bar, but as the team trickled in, two of the over zealous guys each bought her a drink by mistake, and the additional drink left her far drunker than she'd anticipated. Then Aaron arrived with Seth, and the team whooped loud. Seth was team captain and the best player the Panther's had, but Aaron had netted three pucks during the game and the two friends had to cope with sharing the limelight. The rest of the boys set them up with a round of beers and Aaron went right for Kelly. He wanted to know what she thought of his skating, but she never had a chance to answer, as one teammate after another interrupted to let her know she'd turned Aaron's game around, and if her lessons could make a hockey player out of a retard like Aaron----sign them up. Being the biggest player on the team, Aaron jokingly threatened to pop them to the far end of the short yellow bus.

Odeon
Odeon
1,013 Followers