My Life as a Wittol Ch. 10 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke from the kiss as she struggled to unbuckle the belt. Booker offered to help her as he unfastened the belt and pants and she urgently pushed his slacks downward as he sat back on the edge of the bed. She knelt between his legs and took his black cock in her hand; as she looked up at him her hand started to slowly slide up and down the thick shaft. She gazed down and I watched as she pulled the loose skin back and exposed the black crown. He moaned as her lips slipped over the dark black head.

She let his cock slip from her mouth as she pulled his slacks the rest of the way off and handed them to me and ordered, "Make sure you don't get them wrinkled." She looked at me as she took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked the thick shaft as she told me, "Now this is what a real cock looks like." She again took him into her mouth and her lips started to slide slowly up and down the hard thick shaft.

I noticed Jerry approach them and he was now completely naked, his hard cock standing up and it looked impressive yet not as big as Booker's. He knelt beside CJ and my breathing hastened as I watched as he pulled her skirt up over her back and began to caress her petite ass. She glanced at me as she sucked Booker's thick cock. She whimpered as Jerry slapped her ass and he looked at me asked, "This is a nice ass...is it still cherry?"

She let Booker's cock slip from her mouth and looked back at Jerry as she sternly told him, "Yes, it is still ' cherry' and it will still be ' cherry ' in the morning." Booker laughed as he pulled her head back to his hard cock.

My cage grew tighter and quickly became uncomfortable as I watched Jerry pull her thong aside and start to slide his long finger along her wet pussy. I heard her soft moan as his finger started to slowly slide into her. He asked, "Are you ready to get fucked?" CJ moaned as she urgently nodded. Jerry started to rub the head of his cock along her wet pussy and I heard her groan and knew his cock had entered her.

Booker held her head down and Jerry started to fuck her faster as the long shaft slipped deeper with each thrust. The two young men seemed to work together like a team as if they had done this before. The smell of sex started to fill the room as the two sexually charged young men took a woman who was almost old enough to be their mother.

Several minutes had passed but it had seemed like an eternity, Booker told Jerry he wanted some 'married' pussy. They all stood and Booker led her onto the bed. Jerry leaned back against the headboard and told CJ to kneel between his legs, then she took his slick cock into her mouth. My dick seemed to swell even more in the cage as I watched him guide her head down and CJ started to gag as he forced his cock further into her mouth.

Booker moved up behind CJ and spit on his cock and rubbed the slick saliva over his bigger cock. I silently wondered if CJ would be able to take it all. He pressed the thick crown against her and CJ moaned loud and my breath paused as I watched her cunt open and accept the thick black crown. Booker started to move faster as he forced his cock deeper. Eventually, I heard his large balls as they slapped against her.

They had been fucking her for quite a while and CJ experienced several strong orgasms. I felt my caged dick start to spasm and I realized I was leaking cum just as I felt an orgasm quickly approaching. I tried to quiet my moan as my dick swelled and erupted; CJ looked at me and realized I had cum and she smiled at me.

Her voice broke with each thrust of Booker's cock as she asked me," Do you like to watch...your wife get fucked...by two young stallions?" She paused for a moment and lowered her head as Booker began to fuck her harder, then she looked back at me and continued with her humiliating talk, "Oh, baby...Booker's and Jerry's cocks are so much bigger...than your dick." She lowered her head and once again took Jerry's cock into her mouth and I watched intently as her lips slid rapidly up and down the hard shaft.

Shortly thereafter Jerry announced that he was going to cum and she let his cock slip from her mouth. She rapidly stroked his cock as she pleaded for him to cum. She continued to stroke his cock as his cock exploded and shot several thick streams of cum over her face and breasts. She took his cock back into her mouth and continued to milk the fertile seed into her mouth. CJ licked his cock as it began to soften and started to become limp, then she tenderly kissed the crown. After he had finished and his cock softened he climbed off the bed.

Booker rolled CJ onto her back and held her legs up as he forced his black cock back into her and started to viciously pound his cock deep into her. She cried out as yet another orgasm ravished her body. Her legs rested on Booker's thick shoulders and her hips rose to meet his hard thrust. His grunts grew louder and he cried out in pleasure as he finally erupted inside her conceivably fertile cunt.

He pulled out and started to hurriedly stroke his big cock as another long strand of his thick white cum shot out, covering her red and swollen pussy. He looked over his shoulder at me and laughed as he told me, "I left a little present for you, Jon."

His cock began to soften but never became fully limp. He rubbed the massive head against her cunt then shoved it back inside CJ. Her head fell back and I watched her eyes roll up as she cried out, "Oh FUCK... your cock feels so good." After only a few strokes his cock slipped out and he finally climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his cock.

CJ lay limp on the bed with her legs apart as she tried to gain control of her breathing after the lengthy and arduous breeding. Finally, Jerry and Booker had finished dressing and thanked CJ. I remained seated in the chair sipping my beer as they walked past me. Booker patted my shoulder and said, "Enjoy your present."

I went to the bed and laid beside CJ and kissed her. She softly spoke, "Thank you, baby...I really needed that. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." She coyly smiled as she said, "I think Booker left you a pretty big present." I felt her hand on my head as she gently pushed as she told me, "Time for a little cleanup." As I kissed and licked her nipple I felt and tasted Jerry's cum as it started to dry and I began to swell again in the confinement of my new cage as I kissed her breasts covered in Jerry's cum. I asked her if he had cum in her mouth and she told me, "Just a bit...he mostly came on my face and breasts."

She started to push my head again and I kissed my way lower licking the thick white cum as I went. She ordered me to kneel and as I got on my knees beside the bed as she scooted to the edge and laid her legs on my shoulders. I stared at her red and swollen pussy, the messy bare cunt covered in Booker's cum, and watched as more cum slowly oozed out then slowly ran down between the cheeks of her ass. I became both mentally and physically aroused as I looked at the cum and the aroma of her well-used pussy filled my senses as she took my head in both her hands and pulled my mouth to her red and swollen cunt. I heard her softly say, "Happy anniversary, darling, now enjoy your present."

Reluctantly I began to lick the cum from her mound and she eventually tired of my hesitancy and her hips rose as she pushed my mouth to her messy cum-filled cunt and told me, "My pussy is sore from Booker's big cock and she needs some tender loving." As I licked between her lips more cum oozed out onto my waiting tongue and I was forced to swallow Booker's pungent white cum.

CJ was able to have one more orgasm even though not nearly as strong as she had with Jerry and Booker. She moved back up onto the bed and soon I heard a low soft snore and realized she had fallen asleep.

CJ awoke late the next morning and we had to hurry to get our breakfast and pack our luggage before checkout time. She seemed quiet and moved delicately as she was exhausted from staying up so late and the arduous sex the previous evening.

CJ remained quiet and we didn't speak much at breakfast or on the three-hour drive home. CJ slept most of the way, waking just before we reached the final stretch of highway. She stretched her arms and her hand came to rest on the hard cage that encased my dick and said, "Wow! That was a wild weekend." She smiled shamelessly and gently rubbed the hard cage as she added, "I'm pretty sore from Booker so I think we need to leave this on for a few more days."

She sullenly looked out the side window and quietly spoke, "I love you dearly and I never want to lose you, but I think we need to talk about this weekend."

Yes, our life and relationship were changing and I wondered what my role in this new lifestyle would be...

©2018 CJ's hubby. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. All such requests should be emailed to profile.

12