My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was restless in the theatre, and I didn't understand much of what she was saying. She was holding my hand while that jerk of a friend of mine squeezed her breasts. It was as if she were her girlfriend rather than mine. She initially leaned towards me to avoid him, but this did not deter him. She sat back in her chair, knowing he wouldn't give up, and let him play with them.

She realised she was a slut, exactly as her Uncle had described, and Ranjan had sniffed her out. She didn't have a choice but to let the real man there take advantage of her. He led her hand to his crotch several times, but she resisted and didn't let him push her luck. This continued until the intermission, when Malti went to the restroom. She wanted to take advantage of the opportunity and switch seats, but Swapna was smart enough to call her out when she returned. I sat like a moron and didn't take her seat; Ranjan wisely took her seat, and she was now sandwiched between Swapna and Ranjan.

Malti sagged nervously into his seat. Swapna gave us a shawl and used her own to cover Malti and herself. We talked for a few minutes before returning our attention to the movie. Meanwhile, Swapna had already begun to encourage her.

"That was fantastic, Malti," she told her quietly.

"You're doing well in your role; it's Sanjay's wife's fate to spread her legs for Ranjan."

"Now stroke him obediently," she instructed.

Malti stroked him until he ejaculated in the second half of the film.

Swapna was overjoyed after the movie, and she steered both of us away from Malti. Of course, she was trying to console her and thank her for what she had done. Swapna was an ordinary woman, a few years Ranjan's junior. Ranjan was much darker than even Kishore bhai, so getting a taste of Malti's charms was nothing short of a dream come true for him.

Malti returned to her mentor but was unable to speak with her due to some issue and only had the opportunity to speak with her after returning from her cousin's wedding. Hearing her two episodes back to back, Roopa was convinced that Malti was every bit the slut her Uncle had described. We had planned to celebrate Ranjan's birthday after her return, and he had requested a special gift from Malti.

Malti avoided us for nearly a month, and in the meantime, spending time with Roopa helped her finally figure out what she wanted out of life. The more she spoke, the more it became clear that marrying me entirely implied that she would be available to such alpha males, who pursued her. I was completely oblivious to what was going on right in front of my eyes.

Roopa explained that based on the description, she thought Ranjan was an alpha male because his girlfriend encouraged him to pursue another woman. Swapna knew she couldn't control him, so she decided to assist him in any way she could. It allowed her to stay close to and marry such a man. She felt obligated to support him in his efforts to woo Malti because she wasn't as attractive as Malti.

Roopa assisted her in making sense of her thoughts and what was going on in her life. Roopa never purposefully led her astray and never made her decisions for her. Malti hadn't told Roopa about Kishore bhai yet; she was waiting for the right time.

We decided to have Ranjan's birthday party at the beach. Ranjan had been a close friend of mine for over a decade, and he had always been concerned and supportive of me. He was known as a womaniser, and he had several girlfriends over the years. However, I didn't think he'd have such nefarious thoughts about Malti. Malti, on the other hand, had never told me anything about him until now.

That evening, we spent a long time playing on the beach and eating a lot of roadside food. Swapna suggested that we go for a walk on the beach before returning. Malti was nervous because it was getting dark, but Swapna didn't give us a chance to object. Swapna had been pressuring her the entire evening to kiss him on the beach after sunset.

As they walked down the beach, she said to her, "Sanjay is a shy and meek young man. He would always require the assistance of a strong man like Ranjan. What's the harm in rewarding his allies?"

"Come on Swapna," she retorted, "Ranjan has more than his fair share already. I haven't even been intimate with Sanjay yet."

"That's precisely the point Malti," she said excitedly, "Sanjay is expecting Ranjan to do the honors."

"Trust me," she assured her, "you are only helping Sanjay in a way; after all Ranjan is his business partner."

"Aren't you worried that he is falling for another woman?" asked Malti.

"That's just my fate Malti," she quipped in her usual calm voice, "I would have loved to be in your position."

"But you know Malti," she continued, "it's not just about your pale complexion, beautiful features or your ripe young body. I think it's your willingness to accept real men who don't fit the conventional definition of eligible men but have what it takes to pleasure a woman. Even more importantly your willingness to accept sexual advances from other men right in front of your fiance is what makes you even more appealing."

"Ranjan had this fantasy of kissing a pretty woman like you on a beach," she said.

"Please don't disappoint him," she said as she ushered her towards me.

Malti and I walked up to the beach and talked about our future plans. When I noticed them lagging behind, I turned to face her, took her in my arms, and hugged her tightly. Malti felt safe in my arms, and for the first time, I was relieved that this woman is madly in love with me and will marry me soon. She raised her head to face me and softly said, "I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Me too," I said, hugging her and standing in silence.

After about five minutes, Malti raised her head and asked, "Do you really love me?"

"Beyond your wildest imagination," I said quietly.

"Why don't you kiss me?" she suggested. I leaned in and placed my lips just below her lips on her cheek. I didn't want to take advantage of her in any way. At the time, I wasn't sure if I could marry her or even keep her happy.

"You won't ever leave me, right?" Malti inquired.

"Never," I said, "but promise me you'll take care of my mother as well."

Malti hugged me and smiled.

That was the most romantic moment in our lives up to that point. We stood there for ten minutes like that. At that moment, Malti fell madly in love with me. She knew I was a kind and considerate person who would look after her no matter what. She was certain that finding a more considerate man as a husband would have been difficult.

I had no intention of doing anything different, but Ranjan had warned me not to go overboard and push the boundaries that evening. He warned me that Malti might perceive me as desperate, which would be a bad start to our relationship. I was a traditionalist who believed that I should begin slowly and after marriage. Furthermore, I had cuckold tendencies at the time, and delaying it was a strategy to get her to fall for Kishore bhai sooner.

They both caught up to us, and we continued walking down the beach. Swapna led Malti in front of us, and we followed a few steps behind.

"Did he make a move?" she asked Malti. Malti shook her head in response. Of course, neither of us had any intention of rushing into such things. However, much later I did learn that Malti wanted to give me a chance to absolve myself and I clearly blew it. Malti could have kissed me that evening to make up for it but in her mind it was my responsibility to push the boundaries; at the back of her mind, she didn't want to kiss Ranjan with my spit in her mouth.

"He is saving you for Ranjan," she said, "now give him a long, deep, french kiss. Show him that the only reason you are marrying Sanjay is to mate with him."

Malti remained silent and pushed her away angrily. I had the impression that they were both joking. Swapna finally said, after a few more minutes of walking, "Look, Malti, you're a slut, and you know it. Your fate is to be taken by real men."

She turned around and dashed towards us.

"Hey, Sanjay," she said, "you promised me an ice cream treat. Did you forget it?"

Swapna said to me as I looked at Malti as she sauntered towards us, only a few feet away, "Don't be concerned about her. She enjoys chocobar. Come on, let's get started with our Cassata ice cream. They are free to join us."

Swapna had won a bet, and I had promised to treat her to ice cream. She wouldn't accept just one, so we decided to make a dash for it in order to make time. I had no idea what "chocobar" meant at the time, or that I was leaving Malti alone with Ranjan in such a desolate location. It all happened so quickly that it didn't sink in at the time.

Ranjan walked up to her and confidently yanked her into his arms. He didn't waste any time and pressed his lips against hers. Malti accepted her fate by parting her lips. He drew her in tightly, and she realised what a manly touch was.

"Malti," he said between kisses, "didn't realise when you transformed from a flower bud to a flower."

He squeezed her breast and kissed her again. Malti kissed him passionately, conveying her own hunger to him. He offered his tongue to her, and she sucked on it like a lollipop. The sunset happened a little while ago, so it was quite dark and the beach was deserted. Malti already knew that he was hung like a horse and deserved to mate with her; she had already equated him to Gaur in her mind at that time. Malti had started sensing and more importantly believing that I would tolerate her infidelity, if not encourage it. The kiss was long and intense; Malti knew that he longed for this moment intensely, so she indulged him for well over 5 minutes.

"Come, I'll give you a taste of my chocobar," he said, after breaking the kiss, as he led her to the tree's shaded area, which was dark and provided more privacy.

They kissed again under the tree for a few minutes before she knelt in front of him, pulled out his penis, and began sucking on it. Ranjan was in a state of ecstasy. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine scoring with her on a date where her boyfriend couldn't go beyond a small peck on the cheeks.

Malti had mastered the art of sucking on chocobar, and she delighted him with her tongue. He had the urge to hump her face, just like her uncle, and after noticing that Malti didn't mind, he gradually began fucking her face. He was about the same size as Uncle, so his tip began to hit the back of her throat after some effort. When Malti didn't revolt, Ranjan knew he'd hit the jackpot. It breached the narrow corridor of her throat and entered her throat with a few more thrusts.

Ranjan had forgotten he was face fucking my girlfriend for the first time. He began seriously humping, and Malti gave him as much as she could, but it was becoming difficult for her because she had dinner only a half-hour earlier. Ranjan kept humping her mouth, ignoring Malti's cries, and Malti kept tolerating it and pushing back as hard as she could. He'd give her a moment to catch her breath before pushing it all back in.

Malti was in pain; luckily for her, Ranjan couldn't take it any longer and erupted in her mouth. He quickly drew it out and came all over her face. Malti was taken aback, but he held her by her hair and continued cumming on her face. Malti vomited soon after. Ranjan offered her bottled water, which she used to wash her face before fleeing the scene. She was sick, and she threw up again as she approached us at the ice cream stand. I suspected that she had food poisoning, so we got her more water to refresh her and drove her home.

Malti finally confided in Roopa and sought her advice over the next few weeks.

"You've decided to cuckold your husband before you even marry him," Roopa said after hearing her.

"I know; I love him, and that's what bothers me," Malti pleaded.

"Love has nothing to do with Malti," she stated emphatically.

"Maybe he is a cuckold."

It was easier said than done, but such occurrences were unusual, and the fact that they occurred in my presence bolstered Roopa's claim.

"However, you should not be too daring before marriage. Wait until you've married Sanjay," She stated.

"Kishore bhai is a better choice; elderly men, if capable, are the best choice," she stressed.

Malti and I discussed the marriage proposal at the time. She had made up her mind around that time, and we had agreed to marry within a year. I told my mother right away, and while she was supportive, she warned me not to fall for Malti because she came from a wealthy family and belonged to the Brahmin caste. Such intercaste marriages were frowned upon and discouraged. This occurred about 9 months before our wedding.

Malti was present at the time we discussed it. She made it clear that her parents would not be supportive of the marriage, so it would have to take place without their explicit permission. My mother was supportive, but she felt it was best to let Malti think about it thoroughly because the life she was embracing would be difficult.

We didn't tell Ranjan about our decision, so he showed up unannounced. There was a lot of uncertainty, so we decided to keep it a secret until that day arrived. He insisted that since the weather was nice, we should go outside and get some fresh air before heading out. Malti insisted on leaving right away and refused to join us.

Swapna also joined us there. We drank some tea and decided to call it a night. I didn't say anything because Swapna offered to drop her back off. They all left that evening, but in reality, Ranjan dragged Malti into one of our restrooms while Swapna stood outside keeping an eye on things.

"You're turning me into a slut," she pleaded as he began kissing her inside the dingy toilet.

"You're already a slut, Malti," he replied, "and I'm assisting you in realising it."

The same thing happened inside the toilet the next day. This time, Malti let him completely fuck her face and tolerated him repeatedly breaching her throat. Ranjan was completely smitten by her now. Malti was more than just a lovely lady. She was a submissive slut with an incredible libido and a strong desire to please such men.

Ranjan continued to take advantage of Malti in the months leading up to our wedding, until he was killed in an accident. Malti considered it almost her duty to please him whenever he desired.

She blew him several times in our toilet, recalling at least a dozen such incidents. Kissing and fondling were a regular occurrence for her, especially on our dark staircase. When Malti came to visit, Rajan would always show up at our house.

My mother finally spoke to Malti about six months before our wedding and explained our predicament.

"You are aware of our financial situation, Malti," she began.

"Sanjay is a hardworking and nice man, but he cannot provide you with the comforts you are accustomed to."

"Don't be concerned, Mother," Malti reassured her.

"I adore him. Even though his means are limited, he is capable of keeping me happy."

My mother made some tea for her. Turning back to her, she said, "Ever since his father passed away, Kishore bhai has sheltered us. Sanjay's college fees, day to day expenses, etc were borne by him."

"Yes," she confirmed, "Sanjay told me."

"Not many people in the chawl like him," she went on, "but he's been nice to us."

"Why?"

"He's a womanizer," my mother said.

"Oh!"

"We didn't have a choice," she went on to say.

"You are a stunning woman, far more beautiful than anyone else here. It's no surprise he's been eyeing you for a year."

"I get it, mother," she said.

"Malti," my mother stated emphatically, "He is a lecher, a known womanizer, and we owe him a great debt."

"Don't you see a problem?"

"Forget about Sanjay," she said, "you are such a beautiful girl from a well-to-do family. Why did you choose this drudgery?"

Malti did not argue and decided to bring up the subject again later. She understood what my mother was saying; she just didn't expect such a direct response from her. She had no doubts because she had heard my mother's moans. My mother warned Malti again as her visits continued, but it appeared that Malti had already made up her mind. Malti insisted that she only wanted to marry me and that nothing could persuade her otherwise.

Ranjan died in an accident about three months before our wedding. My mother was overjoyed because she had always thought he was a bad influence on me. When my mother noticed that Malti was not backing down, she took her to see a doctor under false pretenses. Malti had no idea what was going on, but she went with the flow. She had to answer a slew of questions and put herself through a battery of tests. After about an hour, they both emerged with the doctor's test results and a prescription.

Malti fretted nervously as my mother made tea for her once more after her return. Something ominous was about to happen now that she knew her style.

"Did you understand what I said about Kishore bhai?" she inquired. Malti looked nervously at the door.

"Close the door," my mother instructed. Malti complied and went into the kitchen to stand by her.

Malti remained silent, but when prodded, she nodded.

"Say it so there's no doubt in our minds."

"Kishore bhai may take advantage of me," Malti finally said, "and instead of revolting, I should comply."

My mother did not react, but instead handed her a cup of tea and led her to the front of our room.

"Malti, this is a delicate subject that should be kept between us. We can only speak about it on purpose and at specific times and occasions."

"Are you following me?"

Malti gave a nod.

"A little history would be helpful," my mother began.

"Kishore bhai has been taking care of us for the past two decades. Sanjay's father was an alcoholic and an irresponsible man. My affair with Kishore bhai began less than a month after I moved here. I felt used and abused at times because he had sex with me on a regular basis, even while my drunk husband slept right next to us."

"He was smitten by my beauty and clearly intended to impregnate me. He fathered Sanjay's siblings, who died when they were young. Unfortunately, even the last pregnancy ended prematurely."

"If we had moved a few months earlier, Sanjay could very well have been his son."

"I hated him for years, thinking he took advantage of me," she continued, "he never forced me to do anything. I could have ignored him if I wasn't sexually unhappy in my marriage."

Malti attempted to comfort her. My mother was a strong woman who had been through a lot in her life. It would have been unthinkable for a mother-in-law to have such a conversation if this had not been the case. Living in abject poverty made it easy for us to distinguish between our wants and needs. As in Maslow's hierarchy, our basic needs come before our emotional needs. She recognized that sex was a basic, physical need, even if it came after other basic needs.

"Don't worry, mother," Malti assured her, "it will get better."

"Our benefactors have been Kishore bhai and a distant uncle of Sanjay," she continued, "and I have done everything in my power to repay them in some way."

"Sanjay is a nice young man. Very loving, calm, and cultured, and will undoubtedly make a good husband."

"But he is also his father's son, and he can be reclusive, timid, and docile at times."

"He had other girlfriends, but they weren't as attractive as you."

Malti was taking it all in. She didn't know much about my background, and I didn't know much about hers.

"He is oblivious to what is right in front of him. Both Ranjan and Kishore bhai tried to take advantage of his girlfriends in some way, and both of them left him."

"It's unclear whether he didn't know or purposefully turned a blind eye to their actions. Those girls, on the other hand, were very ordinary women."