My MILF Daughter and Her Best Friend

Story Info
Teaching cunnilingus and other sexual activities.
2.9k words
4.42
49.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idoneit
Idoneit
4 Followers

I work in NYC and reside in one of its NJ suburbs. I recently traveled to a city west of the Mississippi for business and, following that, to spend some time with my oldest daughter Kate, who resides in the area with her husband Nick and two boys. The business related part of the trip involved an annual planning session with managers from my company's central/western U.S. offices, culminating with a closing dinner at the end of day two. Having stayed at a hotel during the planning session, after the dinner I Uber'd to Kate's home for a 3 day visit. Kate, Nick and the boys have lived there for around three years following Nick's acceptance of the head coaching position for one of the city's professional sports teams.

Uber delivered me to Kate's town house around 10:00 p.m. Nick was away for team training and not due to return for two weeks. The boys were asleep, the next day being a school day. Kate's long time best friend Cathy was there on the tail end of her visit from her home also on the east coast, not far where I live. Kate and Cathy became acquainted decades earlier in their high school time frame when they played highly competitive sports together and have been inseparable ever since. Cathy is also married with two children. Given her ongoing relationship with Kate over the decades she has become like family to me. For that matter, Kate is actually a step daughter but having arrived in my life with her mother before she was two, she has always been to me no different than the other two children that her mother and I subsequently conceived. Kate and Cathy, by the way, are both quite attractive, athletically built and fit 40 year old women - I believe the term is MILFs - but for the avoidance of doubt there has never previously been a sexual component to our relationships.

When I arrived Kate and Cathy were drinking wine and watching Basic Instinct, an old Sharon Stone, Michael Douglas movie. Kate said I would be sleeping in the finished room in the basement since Cathy would be sleeping on the living room couch, so I took my luggage down and changed into more casual cloths. I then returned to the living room where Kate had a glass of wine waiting for me. I joined the girls on the couch watching the movie, which by then was probably half over. It wasn't long before a sex scene came up where Michael Douglas was going down on Sharon Stone. Without embarrassment, Cathy said it must be nice. Kate said indeed.

I expressed surprise that this activity wasn't in their husbands' repertoires. Cathy said her husband Dan, a germ phobic clean freak with an OCD persona, thinks it is dirty and disgusting. Besides, because of their marital problems (which I was aware of), they haven't had sex in years. Kate said Nick used to want to do it but she wouldn't let him because she has a weak bladder muscle, leaks and was afraid she would pee, so he long ago stopped trying. I said a little pee never hurt anybody and it was a shame they were both missing out on the pleasure, as were Dan and Nick. Cathy commented that she assumed that meant that I like to do it; I replied that it has always been my favorite sexual activity. We then went back to watching the movie, having taken the discussion to the limit, if not beyond, of what was appropriate discussion between father, daughter and her girlfriend. I saw no purpose in telling them that I found the scent and taste of women, each special and distinctive, to be intoxicating. Or that over time my various female partners had consistently complemented me on my cunnilingus skills and my current partner - my wife - recently commented that if eating pussy was an Olympic sport I would be a gold medalist.

When the movie ended I bid the girls good night and headed downstairs to catch up on email and get some sleep. A half hour or so later, while still doing email replies, the basement door opened and Cathy came down the stairs wearing only a t-shirt and panties. Without saying anything she came and sat down beside me on the futon. I put my laptop aside, reached over and helped her out of her t-shirt. Still no words were exchanged - it was evident what she wanted. I laid her down on her back and proceeded to thoroughly lick her very firm breasts (I am not a breast man but guess they would be in the 36D range), saving her erect nipples for last. It wasn't long before her breathing started to quicken, at which point I slowly licked and nipped my way down her stomach and around the edges of her panties, the crotch by this time being sopping wet. I lightly licked all around her pudenda on the outside of her panties, drawing frequent pleasure moans. Her sultry sexual fragrance was totally stimulating. I removed her panties revealing a very well-trimmed bush and a gorgeous pussy with pouty labia and a prominent clitoris. I licked up and down the outsides of her labia, tongued her vaginal entrance, and then slowly, lightly worked up her slit to her clitoris. By this time she was thrusting and moaning, and when my tongue touched her clitoris she convulsed, grabbed my head and pulled it into her crotch. It took no more than two or three minutes of circling my tongue around her clitoris before she achieved a thunderous orgasm, squirting copious pussy juices filling my mouth and drenching my chin. I relished the slightly bitter taste and musky scent of her ejaculate.

At this point, understanding from previous experience in the practice of cunnilingus that her clitoris was too sensitive to touch, I moved back to licking the outside of her labia. After her bucking and panting subsided, I inserted my finger in her vagina and stroked her gently. She almost immediately responded to this new stimulation, which I soon supplemented by sucking lightly on her clitoris. Almost immediately she experienced another crashing climax.

I then moved up and laid down aside her, wanting to give her the chance to savor the afterglow of her orgasmic rapture before proceeding to intercourse, which, of course, I assumed was next in the works. It should go without saying that my penis was massively erect. However, after a few minutes I realized that her sexually induced breathing pattern had transitioned to a sleep breathing pattern. Frustrated, I decided to revert to masturbation to be helped along by putting her aromatic wet panty crotch over my face. But I rather quickly concluded that beating myself off while this nubile woman slept next to me was not the right answer so I put her panties under my pillow, turned off the light, and drifted off to sleep figuring that we would reengage after a bit of sleep.

A few hours later I woke up needing to urinate. I lay in bed for a few moments orienting myself, then - incented by the remaining sexual scent - reminded myself of what had transpired with Cathy. Realizing that she was no longer in bed with me, I went upstairs to the first floor powder room, quietly padding past the couch where Cathy was now asleep. In the bathroom I relieved myself and flushed, at which point the bathroom door opened and Cathy came in wearing only her t-shirt. She said she really had to go, so I pulled down my shorts, sat down on the toilet and had her straddle me, facing me. I told her to go ahead and almost immediately felt, heard and inhaled the scent of her urine stream as she let go. Her warm pee streamed over my cock and balls. The aroma and feel was hugely stimulating. I reached down and stroked her as she peed. My penis was already fully erect by the time she finished so I inserted it in her well lubricated pussy and we fucked on the toilet. Given that the size of my manhood is, I think, slightly above average but not exceptionally so, I concluded that the quite tight fit and friction were the result of her low level of sexual activity. Not surprisingly, I came very quickly.

Leaving the bathroom, she whispered that she would sleep on the couch because she didn't want the boys waking up and coming downstairs to find us together. I kissed her crotch, told her I hoped she had enjoyed the 'dirty' sex that she didn't get with Dan and headed down to bed. I don't remember any time lapse before falling back into a deep sleep.

In the morning Cathy re-emerged in the basement, telling me that Kate had just left to take the boys to school and to go to the gym. Meanwhile Cathy was supposed to be packing and getting ready to leave for the airport as her flight home was in a couple of hours. But first she wanted a final round of 'dirty' sex. She said she wanted to suck on my dick, not a service she ever gave to Dan, and she wanted to be fucked in the ass for the first and probably only time. She had showered but wanted me just the way I was. I maneuvered her into a sixty-nine position with her on top to give me good access to her anus while she sucked on me. I began my oral ministration with her pussy but she was sore from our earlier activities so I quickly moved to her butt. I licked around and probed her anus with my tongue, not only to give her pleasure but to relax the muscle. I then inserted my thumb to further relax it. Meanwhile, I made her stop blowing me to avoid ejaculating since I needed to be totally hard for the anal penetration.

We then repositioned into the doggy format. I first inserted my penis into her vagina to coat it with her lubricant, following which I placed it at the opening of her anus which was still wet from my tongue and her juices. Applying pressure, she pushed back and my cock head popped through the entrance past her muscle barrier. She moaned with pleasure as I slowly steadily stroked deeper and deeper until it was fully imbedded. And then we screwed until I came and could no longer maintain my erection. It was clear from her moaning that she found it to be highly pleasurable.

Afterward, she proceeded back upstairs to finish getting ready for her trip home. I headed for the shower. Not much later, Kate returned and made ready to take Cathy to the airport. Cathy and I said our goodbyes trying not to evidence what had transpired between us.

I bided the time until Kate's return by catching up on the news, replying to emails, reading documents, etc. I felt surprisingly fresh, especially given the activities over the past twelve hours. I nourished myself with some eggs and yogurt from her kitchen.

Then Kate returned and everything changed. She came into the kitchen and immediately informed me that, on the way to the airport, Cathy had told her everything that had occurred between us. I asked her if she was very angry with me. She answered that, on the contrary, she was very jealous and totally horny and wanted me to do everything to her that I had done with Cathy. Needless to say, I was game though I needed to resort to one of my fast acting Levitra pills to enhance my performance since the recently completed activity with Cathy was wearing for a man of my age.

Kate said she wanted to freshen up and then get right to it. I told her I wanted her just the way she was. She said she should at least make sure her bladder was empty but I told her I would take the risk. She wanted the action to take place in the basement so we proceeded to that scene of activity, which still smelled of Cathy's sex. It seemed to excite her.

Kate was still wearing her workout clothes from her earlier visit to the gym. I proceeded to disrobe her down to her thong, which I was surprised she was wearing for a workout. Her body was more muscular than Cathy's and breasts a fair amount smaller, which as mentioned earlier is of no account to me since I am not a breast man. Already on my knees to remove her pants, I began massaging her breasts and sucking her nipples as she stood before me. As with Cathy, I moved my attentions slowly down her torso as her breathing began to quicken. I sat her down on the futon, had her lay back, and licked and nibbled the inside of her thighs, alternating between both and slowly approaching her crotch.

By this time she was quite wet and her scent was a mild combination of sweat, a hint of pee, and a whiff of fish. It was rather exotic and heady. I deployed her thong into a pussy wedge stretching into her slit and over her clit and licked around the sides up and down her pussy lips over the fabric. Her breathing became ragged and she began thrusting her hips. I pulled her thong aside and applied my tongue directly to her slit and clit. She pleasure moaned and bucked as I continued to drive her to an orgasm, then suddenly tried to push my head away saying that she felt like she was going to pee. I stopped just long enough to say just let happen whatever wants to happen and enjoy, then recommenced my ministrations (I actually am turned on by an involuntary release resulting from my control of the moment).

Sure enough, shortly thereafter there was a pulse of liquid that filled my mouth, some of which I managed to swallow, and then another. The taste was savory, not unpleasant, with an almost undiscernible scent. I lightly sucked on her clit which caused her to grab my head and pull it tightly into her crotch while she experienced a momentous orgasm accompanied by a stream of fluid, presumably pee although it did not smell like pee. She clamped her thighs around my head and held me in place while her gyrations slowly subsided and breathing gradually returned to normal. I could feel her thigh muscles twitching and reverberating.

She released my head, whereupon I removed her thong and gently stroked her pussy. Her labia were bigger than Cathy's though not so pouty and her clit was smaller but clearly engorged; she had no pubic hair. I inserted a finger into her vagina and stroked her to the brink of another climax while simultaneously dropping my shorts and freeing my erection. I positioned myself between her legs, raised them to my shoulders and proceeded with intercourse. It took her very little time to achieve orgasm since she was on the brink when I entered her, and I ejaculated shortly afterward, sooner than I would have expected given that the Levitra and my earlier activities with Cathy should have given me more stamina.

Following the coitus Kate took my now tumescent penis into her mouth and gently sucked and tasted our mingled juices. Then we sat, talked, and agreed that while there was much more to explore and enjoy we had a couple of more days to fit it all in so should take some time to rest and consider the implications of what we were doing. We decided to shower together, go out and get a late brunch/lunch, and pick up the boys from school, which we did.

Meanwhile, while they were still relatively fresh, I took Kate's thong along with Cathy's panties, mingled their wetness and aromas, vacuum packed them with Kate's Food Saver and froze them for future enjoyment - they are now liberated and sitting here on my desk as I write this. Suffice it without going into much further detail that over the next two days Kate and I enjoyed multiple variations on pretty much all of the experiences that I had already accomplished with Cathy and beyond. Perhaps the most unique intimacy was when Kate straddled my face and we experimented to determine whether her orgasmic squirting was pee or some other ejaculate. After releasing a small amount of pee into my mouth so that I could focus on the taste, she shifted up and back a bit and emptied her bladder into a glass, which I thoroughly enjoyed viewing from my perspective inches away, the sight, scent and sound all being stimulating. She then lowered herself back to my mouth where I ate her until she climaxed and squirted. There was a subtle difference in the taste and aroma of her fluids, leading me to conclude that her orgasmic release was more than just pee.

Now having just returned to my NJ home, Cathy has already reached out to me looking for a rematch. I encouraged her to seek out some other acquaintance given my concern that my wife might become aware no matter how careful we are, but she, having evidently compared notes with Kate, is not inclined to be deterred.

I write this account to help me recall in detail the foregoing occasion and accompanying sensations in future years (the panties will help but their aromas will fade over time). I publish it to dissuade those who do not believe that good sex can be had with a man in his late 60's. Since this narrative describes a true happening, names have been changed and locations made deliberately vague to protect identities.

Idoneit

Idoneit
Idoneit
4 Followers