My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," I sighed and rolled over on my back, "I understand."

"Maybe tomorrow," she offered, and I grunted noncommitting. We said out goodnights and went to sleep.

Only sleep wouldn't come to me. Christie was obviously tired as she soon drifted off but I stayed awake. Maybe it was bad conscience, maybe I was just horny but I kept seeing Molly; the way she'd been before Christie had left, gloomy and miserable and now, radiant and sexy. It made me feel good, in a very bad way. I had betrayed my wife and the love of my life but had brought light back into the life of another woman - one that I was rapidly falling in love with.

About an hour after Christie's breathing had found the steady rhythm of sleep, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see Molly, if only to tell her that we couldn't see each other anymore. As carefully as possible I snuck out of bed and tiptoed out of the room. Sneaking around in my own house, feeling like a kid breaking curfew didn't exactly make me feel any better but it was the best for everyone. Christie couldn't know of this. I couldn't handle her knowing about this.

Besides, it was for her own good. Once I'd told Molly that we were over but that I'd still be there for her in a platonic way, everything would be better. Christie and I would return to our loving, if sexless, marriage and Molly... well, maybe she could try Internet-dating?

The thought of my sexy mother-in-law dating someone else made my stomach churn and gave me a bitter, angry taste in my mouth, and I decidedly pushed the thought away.

I reached her room and paused. She was most likely asleep. What then? Should I wake her up? Was that really my plan? I had definitely not thought this through.

Well, I couldn't stay here all night! If she was awake, we would talk, if not - well, it was a warm night, she might not even be covered, so the trip wouldn't have been wasted...

Jeez, I'd become a creep. New plan: if she was awake, we would talk, of not, I would close my eyes and leave her alone and go back to bed. Like a non-creep.

I opened the door ever so quietly, and I was encouraged by the dim light of her night-lamb - if she'd the light on, she was awake, probably reading.

"Hello Rick," her low, sensual voice greeted me and I pushed the door open. My jaw hit the floor when the vision that was my mother-in-law appeared before me.

She was laying on her side on the bed, her head resting on one arm, while the other rested on her thigh - her naked thigh. She was wearing only lacy, purple bra and matching panties. My eyes slid over her glorious body, stopping at her tits that were mashed together by the bra to create that cleavage I loved so much, before continuing down to her crotch. When she noticed where my eyes were fixed, she opened her legs invitingly and smiled hungrily at me.

"Molly, I..." I feebly began. We had to stop this. I had to stop this. I had to be calm and rational and not stare at those huge tits that were right there, just begging to be touched, licked... bitten.

"I was waiting for you, Rick. I've missed you sooo much," she said and her hand wandered down between her thighs, rubbing her panties slightly. In my boxers, my cock reacted very favourably to her lewd display and raised a very noticeable tent. I should have put something on before coming here!

"I don't..." I began, battling my traitorous dick but I didn't get any further. She crawled up on her knees, sitting hunched forward, making it impossible for me to look away from her tits. God, they were huge...

"I need you, Rick," she breathed and suddenly the elastic band in my boxers were below my erect dick, freeing it in its naked glory. Barely in control anymore, I stepped forward until my hard rod was pointing straight at her lips. She opened them and welcomed me into her warm mouth.

"Oh God..." I muttered and grabbed a hold of her soft hair and used it to press my dick further into her sucking mouth. It felt so good! And it... it made me angry. Looking back, I still can't really explain it but as I looked down at my sexy, wonderful mother-in-law gobbling up my iron-hard prick pissed me off. It wasn't fair that it felt so good with Molly and not at all with Christie.

"Fuck," I muttered and hammered my crotch into her face, my cock easily sliding down her throat that welcomed its invading presence. Oh God...

She gagged and pulled back a bit, grabbed a mouthful of air and dove back in again, letting my cock slide back into her throat, milking me as best she could - and she was good at it! Her willingness, her eagerness was so arousing - and in my current state, so infuriating! Holding her head still, I fucked her face like a madman. I fucked like I'd seen in porn, and it felt fucking good! The slut had it coming too! She deserved it, and she got it! At one point, I hit her at juuust the right angle and with juuust enough force that she actually threw up around my dick. Not that that slowed her down, she continued slobbering over my hard tool, cleaning up any mess she made.

I finally pulled her off my cock and with a grip of her hair, I forced her to look up at me.

"Fucking slut. So sexy, such a great fuck... you just have it all, don't you?" I hissed at her.

"I do now," she smiled up at me.

Slap! I don't even know what happened but suddenly my right hand connected with her cheek in with a loud smacking-sound. I sickened myself but I couldn't stop and pushed her backwards

"On your knees... cunt," I commanded menacingly, and she instantly obeyed, twisting around and presenting me with her nice tight ass, barely covered by her thong-panties. Pulling it aside I found her cunt that was already more than ready. I ran my finger down her labia, and it got wet - she was drenched!

"Fucking slut," I muttered. I couldn't even be cruel to her without her getting wet off of it. Without hesitation, my cock ploughed its way inside her, filling her tight cunt.

"Uhh!" she gasped and I reached out and grabbed her long, dark hair with one hand and her shoulder with the other. Using them as leverage and control, I rode her hard, my fingers digging into her skin.

"Oh, Riiiick!" she gasped as I pulled her head backwards and met my every thrust, fucking me back as hard as she could.

"That's Sir to you... slut!" I growled, let go of her shoulder and slapped her ass as hard as I could - hard enough to make my hand sting.

"I'm sorry, Sir! Please punish me, please fuck me, oh it feels so gooood!" she moaned and I spanked that sexy ass again and again while fucking her. It didn't take long before her moaning sounds grew to an orgasm, and I grabbed her hips and fucked her with all my strength, just forcing my cock into her again and again. Hard and fast, I hunted my own orgasm, and barely even registered that she came again, rubbing her own clit as I took her.

"I'm gonna... gonna cum...!" I finally gasped and my entire world exploded for a second, everything turning to bliss and pleasure. I grunted and lunged deep into her one last time, emptying my balls in her cunt.

"Ah... fuck..." I mumbled and collapsed on top of her, delightfully spent. For one long, wonderful moment, everything was right in the world, and I felt great.

Then it all came crashing back.

I had done it again. I had betrayed Christie again - while she was in the house!

And I'd hit my mother-in-law. A woman whose only crime was helping me with my betrayal - I mean, I could just have stayed the fuck out of her room, as I should have. What did I think would happen once I came in here? And what kind of a man hits a woman?

"I'm..." I started and rolled off this delicious woman, my dick sliding out of her slippery pussy, and ending up on my back, "Jesus Christ! I'm so sorry, Molly..." I hid my face in my hands, not able or willing to look at her.

"Shh... Rick, it's okay..." she tried to soothe me. Like I knew she would. She should be mad at me but instead she put her arms around me. Her soft body felt so good against me, and it was far, far more than I deserved.

"I don't know what's happening to me. I hit you, and I betrayed Christine - the two women I love. I... I shouldn't be here," I said and tried to get up but my lovely mother-in-law held me down.

"Rick, listen. It's fine. It was a little slap and I'm okay. More than okay, it was actually kinda hot. I love when you take control like that," she said, "I told you, remember? I like a lot of different stuff... if you wanna slap me that's fine - go for it."

Her words and the soothing feel of her body gradually calmed me down, but still: "Yeah, but we're still fucking around behind Christie's back," I pointed out.

"Maybe... maybe we should talk to her?" she suggested slowly, "I mean... I mean, we love her and she loves us. Maybe we could... work something out?"

"I... don't know about that," I answered after some consideration, "it feels so wrong, what we're doing. Why would she be okay with that?"

"Well, seeing as you came here on the night she returned after having been gone a week, I'm gonna take a guess that your sexlife isn't exactly stellar. And from what I know about you, I'm gonna guess that it's by her choice. Or maybe not choice, but it was her idea that the two of you didn't have sex tonight."

"I... she was tired," I shrugged, loyally defending my wife though I'd had the same thoughts half an hour ago.

"She's often tired around bedtime, isn't she?" Molly wondered.

"Well, yeah, that's why she goes to bed," I couldn't help but grin and she smiled in return: "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged, "I'll think about it."

We talked for a while longer before I kissed her goodnight - a long, longing goodnight-kiss that left us both wanting more - and slipped through the house to the master-bedroom.

Where my very awake wife was waiting for me.

Busted.

Shit.

"Hey there, Rick," she said calmly.

"Christie..." was all I managed. I stood by the door, frozen, not knowing what the hell to do or say.

"I must say," she said after a little while, "that I'm a little disappointed. I'd have thought you could at least stay in our bed a couple of nights before seeking the embrace of your new paramour."

"I... you knew?" I asked bewildered.

"Of course I knew! You were so nervous on the ride home that you practically screamed 'I have a secret!' and my mother suddenly wearing clothes and make-up? And being happy? And you constantly avoiding talking about her or to her? Two plus two is still four, no?" she said tersely.

"I'm... I don't know what to say, Christie," I admitted, feeling foolish.

"Well, you could start by apologising for trying to deceit me!" her words cut like a knife.

"I'm... well, I AM sorry. I just... I don't know what happened but I'm so sorry, I hurt you," I said and sat down on the bed, staring hard at my hands in my lap.

"Look at me, Rick," she demanded and I raised my eyes to hers, "what happened?"

I shrugged but then tried to explain. That first night of wine and beautiful, female seduction and the confused next morning, Molly's (at then reasonable) explanation that we both needed attention and the spiral downwards into sexual bliss.

"I love you and I love her," I finished, "and don't know what to do or even feel..."

"So, she's that good a fuck?" she asked in a strained voice. I flinched at her words but couldn't deny it, so I answered: "Yeah, I guess. But it's not just that - not just physical. I do love her... but yeah, the physical part is... is nice too."

She flinched as if my words hurt her and I could see a sharp answer was on the tip of her tongue. But she didn't say the words. Instead, she got a thoughtful, almost melancholic look on her face. The silence seemed to last forever, until she sighed deeply.

"I know I haven't been the best wife either. I'm... I'm not like my mother, I don't like... sex. But I do love you, Rick, and... and even as much as it hurt, when you left my bed, I don't want to lose you," she said in a pained voice.

"Hey, you're not gonna lose me," I tried to assure her.

"Yes, I am. You've already shown that. You need physical intimacy, and you desire it so much that you're ready to desert me for it. No, don't deny it," she ordered and held up her hand to quell my protests, "so... well, I guess, if I'm not willing to lose you, I have to share you."

"Wait, share me?" I asked incredulous.

"Yes," she said and straightened up with a deep breath, "share you. But only with mom. No strange sluts, just me and mom."

"You're not serious. I mean, come on, Christie?" I said in disbelief.

"You were more than happy about it when you thought I didn't know," she pointed out, "what's different now?"

"But... would you be okay with this?" I asked.

"If... if you love me and continue to love me, I can give a little piece of you to my mother. I love her too, you know... You want this or not?"

"Of course! It's exactly what I want. It's like having my cake and eating it at the same time!" I exclaimed.

"Don't!" she ordered, "don't tell me what you do to her! It's my mom you're talking about!"

I looked uncomprehendingly at her for a little while before I got her drift, "I didn't mean it like... No, I wasn't-"

And then I noticed her little smile and knew she was playing me, "ah, Christie! Really?"

She just laughed at me., "you should have seen your face!"

I crawled across the bed to her and hugged while we both still laughed, and it felt like that laugh saved our marriage. We hugged for a long while until we finally felt asleep.

--

"This show is so bad," Christie declared. She was leaning against me on the couch with my arm around her shoulder while we watched the fifth season of Project Runway, and she was right - it really was bad.

"Aw, come on! We can't watch boring documentaries all the time," Molly answered. She too was leaning against me with my arm around her shoulder - though she managed to turn in such as way (with a little help from me, perhaps) so my hand was resting against her boob.

It'd been a week since Christie had come home and we'd had our talk, and we were still feeling things out. Still, it was pretty great, I must admit.

"Whatever. I've had enough - I'm going to bed. Coming Rick?" she asked me as she stood up.

"Eh... In a bit. Like, half an hour or so," I told her, my hand unconsciously squeezing my mother-in-law's tit - hopefully without Christie noticing. This was all still new, and I didn't want to rub her nose in it or anything.

"Okay," she said and she bent down to give me a quick kiss. Then she shot a quick look at her mother.

"Night, Mom... enjoy," she said with a little smile as she turned and walked out the living-room.

"Goodnight, dear. Love you!" her mother called to her retreating back. As soon as my wife was out of the room, my hand became a lot more insisting on Molly's wonderful breast, and I lost what little focus I had had on the silly reality-show.

When I heard my wife's steps on the stairs I bent down and whispered into Molly's ear: "Get naked, and get me hard."

She looked up at me with a loving smile, before getting up and shredding her clothes, top and bra gone in seconds, pants getting kicked off her shapely leg a few seconds later and finally the panties hid the floor, leaving my mother-in-law naked and ready for the second part of her task. She dropped to her knees and with her tits gently swaying beneath her, she crawled back to the couch and in between my spread legs.

"Is it cold in here, pet?" I asked and reached down and grabbed an already-hard nipple, rolling it between my fingers. It was a new nickname, I was trying out, and from the eager look in her eyes, it was not one she objected to.

"Must be," she answered with her most cheeky smile as her fingers opened my zipper and pulled my pants down, "or maybe obeying my young, handsome lover and stripping for him and being his pet makes me... hot."

Her words (and well, the look of her naked, willing body and the delightfully heavy boob in my hand) made an impression in my groin as something struggled within my boxers. Like any good, obedient slut would, she helped it out by lowering them.

Now free of its cotton-prison, my dick tried to rise to greet its liberator, who was equally eager to meet it. Both her small, well-manicured hands with the French manicure grasped it and began stroking it, slowly, lovingly.

"Mhm, so biiig," she sighed right before her lips touched it. A quick kiss. Then one more. And another.

"More," I groaned after those little kisses had gone on long enough.

"You mean like this, Sir?" she asked teasingly and planted a kiss right on my dickhead, parting her lips slightly and allowing her tongue to teasingly touch my sensitive flesh.

"No," I growled, "I mean like this!" I grabbed her hair and used it to pull her face down upon my cock, forcing it into her deliciously warm mouth while I thrust upwards, trying to ram as much of my length into her as possible.

"Glag!" she gagged but made no other move to protest let alone try to resist. Instead, she obediently started sucking, following my rhythm as I forced her head up and down my soon-hard cock.

"Muuuuch better..." I sighed but still didn't relent of even just give some of the control back to her. I loved being in charge, and the knowledge that she loved me being in charge at least as much, only made it all the sweeter.

"Oh fuck yeah," I gasped, "oh, you're so good with a cock in your mouth."

"Rankh rou, Rir," she gagged-answered, my cock distorting her speech in a rather erotic way.

"Shh..." I shushed her gently and forced her lips all the way down to my pelvis, "don't talk with your mouth full. Just... suck..."

She obediently stayed with her nose buried in my pubic hair, her throat milking my shaft trying to swallow all that I gave to it. She grew red in the face and soon her eyes were brimming with tears that ran down her cheeks but still she remained faithfully still, silently worshipping my dick. God, she was hot!

"Fuck, you're sexy. Oh, it feels so good. You're doing so great, little pet," I muttered, encouraging her devotion. Not that she really needed much encouragement - despite how unpleasant it must have been for her, It wasn't until the lack of oxygen made her instincts take over that she pulled her face off of me. She took two deep breaths and then she attacked my dick again, swallowing it whole, once again resting her face in my pubics.

"It's okay," I said and pulled her off again.

"Thank... you... Sir..." she said, breathing hard. She looked a mess: tear-streaks down her face, drool hanging in strands from her mouth down her shirt and she struggled just to breathe. All just to please a whim of mine.

God, she was sexy. And she was all mine.

"Get that skirt off," I ordered, and soon her black skirt flew through the air, leaving her naked from the waist down. Since 'the talk' with Christie a week ago, I had begun to assert my control and dominance over my sexy mother-in-law more and more - and one of the ways was a prohibition from wearing panties. So even if we weren't together on any given day, she would still be constantly reminded of and showing her devotion to me.

That pleased us both - immensely.

"Good girl," I muttered as I stroked her hairless pussy that was already more than ready. Her pussy was threatening to overflow, and my fingers were wet and sticky when I let go of her. Wordlessly, I held them up to her mouth and she dutifully licked and sucked them clean.

"On your knees," I commanded and patted the space next to me on the couch. She obeyed and presented me with her sexy, round ass and easy access to her dripping pussy. I gave her a hard kiss on her cheek before crawling up behind her.