My Mother-in-Law Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I fell asleep before the game even started. I jumped when my phone rang, drool on my face, and tried to sound awake when I answered. "Hello?"

"You were asleep. I knew it. I told d Mom that you would fall asleep within 30 minutes. I won that bet."

"Very funny."

"Can you come over now and help us load boxes? There aren't many but I don't think they will fit in our two cars." Nancy had a small Honda and Laura's RAV-4 wasn't much bigger.

"Sure, I'll be there in a little bit."

I drove over there and we loaded up boxes in just a few minutes. It really wasn't a lot of stuff but they did need my truck to fit everything.

Nothing happened. Nothing. Laura and Nancy were both hot and sweaty, and romance was not in the air. We drove back to our house and quickly unloaded the boxes to the bedroom in the front of the house. It was a nice area for Nancy, because we had designed it with the idea that she might move in one day. There's a separate bathroom and a little sitting room if she wants to get away from us.

I said, "Why don't you guys take showers and I'll just order some pizza for dinner? I don't think any of us feels like cooking."

They agreed and went off to their separate bathrooms. I ordered the food and set up the table for us to eat. I went back to get Laura when the food arrived and she was asleep on the bed. I didn't want to wake her, so I closed the door quietly behind me and left her to get some rest. She had worked hard all weekend.

When I came back out, Nancy was sitting at the table. She was wearing a little pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She had brought the pizza in and put it on the table. While Laura was exhausted, Nancy looked fresh and ready to go. She said, "Where's Laura?"

I told her that Laura was sleeping but she would just eat a little later. Nancy grinned and said, "Huh. Maybe we should have some fun?"

Now I love sex as much as the next guy, but I didn't think having sex with my mother-in-law while my wife could come in at any time was a great idea. I said, "I really don't think we should."

However, Nancy didn't listen. She knelt in front of me and was working on my zipper. My cock of course was responding, and Nancy succeeded in fishing it out. She was stroking it lightly, and I was coming to full size very quickly.

She said, "I felt so bad about not taking care of you last night. Can I at least help you cum? I would love to watch you cum."

I agreed because I had no choice. My cock was fucking throbbing, begging for release. She said, "God, you are so big and so hard. I haven't had anything like this in a long time. I'll bet you will feel so good in my pussy. I can't wait to have you fill me up."

Talk like that will get me every time, and I could feel my load boiling. I said, "Come up here. I need to kiss you." And she stood up and kissed me hard, her tongue searching for mine. She kept stroking me, hard and fast, then slow and deliberate. She seemed to know what I would like. I reached down and grabbed her tit, surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She grinned and said, "I hoped you would like to get a feel tonight. I'll put one on in a little bit but Laura had told me that she wanted a nap." I bent down, lifting up her shirt and taking her nipple in my mouth, sucking hard. Her nipples were big and thick and she groaned.

She pulled away from me and dropped her shorts. "I can't wait one more minute. You don't have to make me cum, but I want to feel that big cock of yours now. Don't make me beg for it."

I didn't answer; I just turned her around and leaned her over the kitchen counter. I moved right behind her and lined up my cock to her slit. She was very wet already, so I knew that I would slide right in.

"I'm so close already, Nancy. Can I cum inside you?"

"Hurry, fuck me. Cum inside me! I would love to feel you cum! God, I can't wait!"

Finally, after days of thinking and dreaming of how it would feel to fuck this woman, my cock was lined up. I could see her pussy, glistening and open, waiting to take me. She wanted it, I wanted it.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't. I moved away. Everything in my being said that I should go ahead and fuck her, hard and fast, and blow a huge load of cum into her waiting pussy. And in spite of all that, I stopped.

I moved away from her, pulled up my shorts and refastened them. I bent over and picked up Nancy's clothes and she took the hint and put them back on.

"What's wrong, Steve? Am I not pretty enough any more? Did you decide to not waste your time on an old hag like me?"

I laughed and pulled her close. Her scent was enticing, and I wanted to go back thirty seconds and get a do over. "Nancy, far from it. No, I decided that when we do this, the time will be right and we will have the time to really enjoy each other. No worries about anyone coming and surprising us. I'll be home all day tomorrow, and I can wait that long for you. Can you wait for me until tomorrow morning? I promise that I'll make it up to you."

She smiled and kissed me, gently, on the cheek. "Sure, that sounds fine. But I have to admit that I've never been in that position and been rejected. You are some kind of man."

And just then Laura came around the corner. We would have been caught if we had kept going. "How long did I sleep? I really needed that little catnap."

I said, "We haven't even started eating. Nancy and I got to talking about her plans, and I guess we forgot the time. Let's all sit down and eat."

That night, Nancy was safely tucked away in her room at the other end of the house, and Laura was feeling frisky. I was horny beyond belief, but I wanted to save this desire for Nancy, so I asked Laura if we could wait a day. "I'm just tired after all we've done this weekend. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Boy, Monday is going to be a busy day for my cock. I hope I'm up to the task.

12