My Mother Kamala Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just stayed silenced for a moment and said

"I'm still having a headache. These drinks are getting in my head. Oh well, I turned off the kitchen's light and covered the food. Make sure you nurse him properly. I'm off to bed now." said my father murmuring

Saying that father shut the door behind and went back to his room. As soon as my mom heard their door room being shut, she threw the duvet and I was still eating her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." she moaned in low voice while climaxing from the pleasure "Having my son eating me while talking with my husband has really turned me on."

I got myself on top of her again and we kissed. We could hear my father snoring from next room. We just laid there next to each other. Finally my mom decided to get up. I was lying next to her with still erect and throbbing cock. My mom sat up and fixed her beautiful hair with her hands and to my surprise she got on top of me, reached down and grabbed my cock and directed it towards her pussy. Slowly she impaled herself with my cock. Her pussy was already wet from our previous sessions. She started to move her body up and down. It was incredible to see my mother riding me. She let my cock go as deep in as inside her as possible while placing her hands on my chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...pavin, you are so amazing", said my mother as she moaning while riding my cock

I started to match her rhythm. I could hear the sound our fleshes were making as we joined together. As she came down I would thrust my cock upwards hitting her as deep as I can. As she went upwards I would pull my pelvic down ready for the next shot. I hold her breast while she was fucking me. up-and-down, up-and-down, up-and-down... We continued for 8-10 mins in that position. Soon enough I was about to cum. The sensation on my cock was spreading throughout my body. I told my mom that I was coming. However, it looked like she didn't hear me. I started to shoot my loads deep inside her. She was holding herself on my chest. Both of us climaxed at same time. She stayed on top of me. After a while, she laid on top of me. I could feel her breast in my chest and my cock still inside of her. I had an amazing time with my mother. Then I slowly drifted to sleep while holding her.

I woke up the next morning to find that mother had already left my bed. I didn't have my usual morning erection like always because of last night session with my mother. I yawned and stretched then looked at the time. It was 7:30 in the morning and I could see sunshine through my window. I threw the covers off me and got out of bed looking for mom. I found her down the hallway worshipping the gods. I quickly looked into my parent's room and my father was still in bed. I went towards my mother. She was surprised when I put my hands around her. She smelled like fresh out of bath. She resumes worshipping the god as I kissed back in her neck.

"Not in here pavin..not in front of gods." she said

"Don't worry. You are my only goddess and I fucked you last night" I said to which she giggled.

"You could have woken me up, so that we could bath together."

"You were looking so nice in your sleep I couldn't disturb you."

As we were talking, father started to shout telling us to quiet down early in the morning. My mother went and told him to get up as it already 8 in the morning. He had a huge hang-over and was murmuring something which I couldn't hear. Then he went to the bathroom to take a bath. Then my mom went downstairs to prepare breakfast and I followed her. As I was following her I could see image of my mother last night how she was on top of me and we riding me. When we reached the living room I suddenly pulled her on to me gave her a deep kiss. She tried to struggle first but then soon stopped and enjoyed my kiss. I held her left breast with my right hand and started to caress slowly while kissing. After a while, she told be father could be out anytime and stopped me then walked into the kitchen.

I got the newspaper, sat and read it on living room. Seeing how my father was still not out from his shower, I went to the kitchen. I asked her

"Where's my breakfast?"

She told me to wait for a moment and eat together with father. I told her it was not that breakfast. I wanted to eat my favourite dish as breakfast. I went behind her and placed my erected cock against her ass. I used my left hand to slowly move from her hips towards her left breast and started to slowly squeeze her breast. At the same time I used my right hand to under her skirt and panties to reach her pussy and caress the mound. As i continue to caress both her breast and pussy, I could tell she was getting wet.

"You already had your favourite dish last night?"

"Yes Kamala, I cannot have enough of it!" I whispered in her ear

I took my hands off from my mother as I saw my father coming downstairs. As we were having our breakfast my father asked how I was feeling.

"I'm feeling fine. It's all thanks to mom. She nursed me all night long." as I looked to my mom

"That's good to hear. Your mother really good at taking care of us"

"I know, she was real good at taking care of me last night. I especially liked how she massaged me last night. Just tell me mom if you need massage at anytime. I am always there for you." I said as my mother smiled.

Seeing how my mother smiled, father asked why she was smiling. She told him it was nothing. Only two of us knew what I was talking about. After the breakfast my father went to the living room to look at the newspaper and watch some news on TV. My mother was washing the dishes and I couldn't do anything. I was already horny as hell and my mom knew about it. She gave a constant looks and smiled. I went by her side and told her that I was having my favourite dish all day long. She smiled and nodded told me that I could.

Around 11 in the morning my father was ready to go out. I quickly got to the main door as he was leaving. I told him not to drink too much and create trouble in the neighbourhood. I saw my mother behind me, she also told him to not to drink too much and look after his health. My father was trying to get out as soon as possible and said not to worry about him.

As soon as he got into his shoes he told us he was leaving and got out of the door. Just as he left I shut and locked the main door and turned around. To my surprise my mother had lifted her skirt and I could see her nicely trimmed hair with her pussy dripping wet.

"Hee Hee Hee...look pavin how wet I am already. Where shall we eat your favourite dish today?"

I smiled and moved towards her knowing how amazing my day will be today. I told her

"Let's see, where shall we eat my favourite dish today. Hmm.. How about my father's bed?"

To be continued...

12