My Mother, The Stripper

Story Info
Amateur mother and daughter strip for a local lodge.
5.5k words
4.41
94.2k
147

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

Late Friday evening, Dan, my husband of a little over ten years, returned home from his local lodge meeting. Dan said, "all of the strippers but one, had cancelled", for the upcoming Monday evening stag party, and if they couldn't find at least one more girl, they would have to cancel their yearly stag night.

That would be a bummer, I know how much they all look forward to this night! He paused, and looked at me and said laughingly, "too bad your not willing, you look great for you age, and you could probably use the money".

I smiled and said..."yea, right, As if they would want to look at this ole lady!"

Later that evening, as I sat at my computer, I thought about what he had said, if only I wasn't about to turn sixty, I may just take him up on his offer.

After all, I really could use the money! Hum, I'd have to think about that, I love new and exciting adventures!

As I went to sleep that night, I thought about all the things I could do with the money, and naturally, the thrill of dancing and undressing, in front of Dan's lodge buddies!

During most of the next day, I found myself shopping on line, going through my closet, looking for Ideas, possibly an outfit, maybe two, to wear for his benevolent lodge brothers, still unsure of my intensions.

Just then, my phone rang, my daughter Janie was calling, she was flying into Atlanta, and would arrive late Saturday evening. She is currently living in Colorado, and would be flying in to Atlanta. She was coming home for a week!

Janie said, that she would be arriving sometime around midnight Saturday. I told her that we would be there to pick her up! "Have a safe flight" I said!

When Dan arrived home later that afternoon, I was waiting for him in the bedroom . As he walked through the door, I turned, and ask him about his previous evenings suggestion, "were you really serious about me being a stripper for your lodge?"

Dan paused, and replied "why yes, I just didn't think you would consider it, but hell yes, you know I think you're pretty and sexy! are you really Interested?".....I said, "yes, I believe so!"

After a brief discussion, he just wanted me to be sure of my decision, Dan picked up his phone, and called the club manager. "Mark," I heard him say, "don't worry about Monday evening, I've found another stripper for the party, I'm sure you will be pleased!", he said while smiling!

I could tell that Mark wanted to know who, possible a name, but Dan told Mark that he would just have to wait and see Monday evening!

I'm sure it will be a pleasant surprise! After Dan hung up the phone, I sat back in my chair, and thought to myself, Oh my! what have I done!

Could I really be doing this? I know I'm confident, I'm fit, 5'4", 130 pounds, and a nice 36C 25 36, and I wear a Size 10/12 dress.

Heck, back in the day, we visited several nude beaches on Florida's East Coast, so it Isn't that I haven't been naked, or that I haven't been seen naked in public, just not by my husbands friends, and fellow lodge members!

Dan suggested that I figure out a routine, you know, songs, method or style of dance, and just how to undress while I was dancing.

I know I've done this privately over the years, for my husbands and boyfriends, just never for total strangers!

Dan said that I would be undressing over a period of at least 2, to a maximum of 4 songs, then pretty much stay undressed, for the rest of the evening, probably another couple hours or so. He suggested that I wear some nice Jewelry, "but no wedding rings ok," Dan said!

"Depending on how well you're received, you will be paid handsomely to do private and table dances. You will also have an opportunity to earn tips If you choose to deliver drinks as well! You're really sure that you want to do this", Dan ask, "I believe so!" I said!

The next morning, when Dan awoke, I spoke to him about what I had in mind of wearing Monday. Dan suggested that whatever I decided, I should keep it simple, "the guys will always tip better for a real amateur, a girl next door type!"

The worst thing you can do, is to look like a stripper!" Yea, that's me alright! ;-) Maybe not the girl next door, but the ole woman next door!!

That evening, when Dan returned home, we went out to dinner. While eating, we talked about the upcoming party, my decision, and what I was thinking about wearing. Dan seemed very excited about the Idea, I could tell by the twinkle in his eye!

On the way to the airport, Dan called his friend Ron, "Ron, you really need to come to the party Monday night, I think you'll really enjoy it!" He laughed, I poked him and said, "don't you tell him!" Ron has always had a crush on me, I'm sure he'll love this!

We arrived at the airport, and were waiting, when my daughter arrived. On the way home, we talked about the family, her new job, and how well things were going for them both. Janie and Jim, her husband of three years, seemed to be doing very well.

About an hour into our drive home, I told Janie of my upcoming intentions, she looked surprised, and said "mom, are you nuts? You may need to rethink that decision before Monday, I mean, really mom, oh, I've got to tell Jim about this!"

I said, "Please don't tell your husband, Janie, let's just keep this between us, ok?" Janie just shook her head, "Oh my God, my mother is going to be a stripper!"

I woke up early Sunday morning, Dan had already left to play golf. When Janie woke up, we both showered, got dressed, and headed to the mall! We spent the rest of day shopping. The mall was convenient, with a large selection of clothes and undergarments.

I tried on several dresses, skirts, blouses and heels! I decided on a very nice, yet simple, White blouse, Red pleated skirt, and a Red vest, white fishnet stockings, a White garter belt, bra and matching panties. I also purchased a nice pair of 5" Black strap heels! I tried on taller, but I found out it's not easy to dance with them!

We stopped by the Naughty Lingerie shop for my garter belt, I love that store! I feel SO naughty when I'm in there! I'm sure the young girls at the counter were thinking, She is too old for this, and she must be weird, how gross!

When we returned home, later that afternoon, Dan was watching TV, he suggested that I try on my new outfit, and rehearse! I'm sure he just wanted to see me undress again! I smiled, and said "sure, why not!" I put on my outfit, chose some music, locked all of the doors!

I sure as hell didn't want anyone else walking in on us!" Janie and Dan sat on the couch as I started dancing to my favorite music, I was experimenting, trying to decide which songs worked best, music that you could dance to!

I have always loved to dance, and I'm pretty darn good, even if I say so myself! I found myself enjoying dancing, while also being excited while dancing and undressing.

I couldn't help but be a little self conscious, mostly because of Janie! I guess it was good practice for Monday evening. I knew it would be more exciting, and a much bigger rush, while undressing for Dan's friends!

I awoke early Monday morning, as I lay in bed, I thought to myself, today could be really great, or it could be really bad, depending on how the evening turned out! Oh Crap! "Could I possibly cancel?

Was I really going to go through with this! It's too late to change my mind, oh brother! I couldn't back out now, I knew everyone was counting on me!

I was in the Kitchen making coffee, when Janie walked in, "Good Morning!", I said! I poured us both a cup, and we sat down at the table. "Well, today is the day", I said. Janie smiled briefly, she looked nervous, I thought, Oh crap, she's going to try and talk me out of this for sure!

She hesitated, then she looked me in the eye, and said, "you know mom, I've been thinking, do you think they would mind if I danced too?" I paused, "you're kidding right"! "Yea" she laugh, just kidding", she smiled, and said, "well no mom, I'm not kidding, I'm serious!"

"All day yesterday, while we were shopping, I was thinking about the possibility of dancing, and I loved the look on Dan's face, while you were dancing! I would love to see other men look at me that way!

I really think It would be fun for both of us! "You know how Dan always says I'm attractive, and he loves It when I walk around In my skimpy nightshirt's, I'm sure he wouldn't mind," she said, as she smiled. "Besides, only a few of Dan's closest friends, would have any idea who I am!"

"Yes sweetie, Dan has always had a thing for you, he's told me a couple of times, usually during sex! What do you think Jim, your husband would say?" Janie thought for a moment, smiled and said, "Well, lets just keep it a secret, he doesn't need to know! I'm sure Dan won't tell."

I thought about it for a moment, and said, " well, I guess you're going with me anyways, so we can pack your things with mine, Dan will never know"! Oh my, what a wonderful surprise!

So there we were, 9am Monday morning! "I think we need to go shopping again!" I said, Janie said, "yes, and I already know the music I want, AC/DC!" Janie decided that we should go back to the mall!. She had noticed a few things while we were shopping yesterday!

Janie, who is 34, stands 5' 8", and weights 147pounds, I'm not sure of her exact measurements, I do know she is a D cup, and she usually wears a size 12 dress. When we arrived at the mall, Janie, tried on several outfits, she finally decided on a dark Blue business suit, long skirt, and a nice Red blouse.

She chose to wear Kelly Green matching bra and panties, and Tan Thigh high stockings.

She looked very professional! Very sharp! Next, we went to the music store for her AC/DC CD!

For some reason, the rest of the day went by quickly! As the late afternoon approached, we both decided to relax, and take nice long hot bubble baths! I shaved my legs and other areas in need! This would be the very first time I ever used makeup anywhere other than my face! ;-)

I was in my robe, sitting at my computer when Dan returned home that afternoon. As Dan entered the room, he smiled, and said, "are you ready for tonight?"

I knew Dan was very excited by the Idea of me stripping! I couldn't even begin to imagine what his reaction would be at seeing Janie on stage! Surprise surprise surprise!

When we arrived, around 7 that evening, we walked past the barroom, where all the guy's were sitting, to a dressing room off the side of the stage. Kili, the other stripper, was already there, and getting ready.

We exchanged Introductions and pleasantries. I told her that she was very sweet, And very pretty!

Kili smiled, and said she was pleased to meet us both, and that we were also very pretty! I thought that was a very sweet thing for her to say, after all, I was old enough to be her mother!

Kili ask If we did this often, I laughed, and told Kili "no, this will be my very first time"! She laughed and said, OH MY, a rookie, and gave me a big hug!

She made us both feel very comfortable, that was a huge relief! When Dan left, I turned to Kili, and told her all about Janie, and our plans, Janie, who was also a rookie, she laughed, and said, "Oh my, what a night this will be!"

She offered to give us a few tips and suggestions, being the pro, she suggested that we may want to go before her.

Kili explained that while stripping for her first time, she had followed another girl, an experienced stripper, and afterwards, that it made her feel a bit more self conscious, because of her own lack of experience.

But in the end, she would leave the decision up to us. So after discussing the Idea with Janie, I decided that I would go first. Janie said she still wanted to go last regardless! After all, I believe her biggest concern was surprising Dan!, Hell, I already knew he was going to be thrilled!

Mark, the lodge manager, was to be the evening MC, a little before 8, Mark knocked on our door, Janie hid, not wanting to be seen just yet! "Are ya'll about ready"? he ask, I cracked the door open, smiled and said, "yes we are"!

I guess Dan still hadn't told Mark I was stripping, but I could tell by Mark's face, that he was pleased! He smile, and said, "well, I believe this is going to be a very Interesting evening!"

He winked,"are you ready Raye?" I replied "yes, but I would rather you introduce me as Anna", my middle name, ok?!"

Most of the men there, would have no Idea who I was! I was pretty sure that only a handful of Dan's closest friends, would even recognize me!

Mark left the room, and went out, to the front of the stage, to announce my entrance.

As I walked out onto the stage, which was bare, I noticed a stack of chairs in the corner, I went over and removed one of the chairs, and placed it in the center of the stage... And now, for your pleasure, her very first time on stage anywhere, I would like to present Anna! Oh boy, I thought, here we go!

The curtain opened, and there I was, looking out at about seventy or so eager gentlemen all sitting around tables, yes, this was really going to happen! Was I crazy, or what!

I strolled to the stage front, and started dancing. The song I chose to begin, was Day Tripper, I love the song, nice rhythm!

I danced around the stage, fully dressed in my proper, yet elegant attire, my skirt twirling, flying up, then down, slowly exposing my garters, my panties, nervous, yet still enjoying my dancing and the attention!

Slowly, I started unbuttoning my blouse while dancing and twirling, allowing my skirt to float, being a tease, I like being a tease!

By the end of the first song, I had lost my little Red vest, and my blouse was partially unbuttoned, everything else was still Intact! The fella's were great, they were very sweet, very loud, and supportive!

I noticed Dan and a couple of his friends at the second table, all with very big smiles! My second song began, I slowly finished unbuttoning my blouse, one button at a time, I removed my blouse and threw it to Mark, while smiling! The guys really enjoyed that!

A little more dancing and twirling, and acting shy, I slid my skirt to the floor....I kicked my skirt to an older gentleman sitting at the table closest to the stage!

He smiled, and put it over his head! The room erupted with laughter! My second song was over, and there I was, standing in only my undies, I was a bit nervous, yet I was feeling relaxed, much better than when I had started! It's hard to explain, but I felt a tingle, while undressing in front of guys!

It's a nice feeling! I do believe that I'm really enjoying this! After a brief pause of the music, I started to dance again! While dancing, I unhooked the front of my Bra, opening one side, then the other slowly, up until now, I really hadn't decided which to remove first, my bra, or my panties.

Oh well, I guess It was to be the bra! I looked out at the guys, and realized, all eyes were fixed on my breasts.. Wow! My nipples were very firm, I'm not sure if it was from the cold, or my excitement , either way, I'm glad my boobs are still perky and firm!

As I looked over the audience, I was amazed at the concentration of the gentlemen! they were really enjoying the show! I didn't want to lose my bra, a nice bra, so, I threw that to Dan!

We ladies are very particular about our bras, and when we find a nice one that fits, we keep them regardless!

Now, trying to remove you panties while wearing garter straps isn't very simple, I had to undo the buckles, remove the panties, and then reconnect the buckles to the stockings, ergo the need for a chair! ;-) Brilliant right, I thought so!

I turned the chair sideways, sat down, unbuckled my straps, removed my panties, reconnected the straps. I noticed that while sitting, the fella's couldn't see all of me yet, so very shy like, I stood up sideways with my panties covering myself, and turned to face the audience, then I threw my panties to the first table.

There, I was totally exposed, I had really did it, WOW! I was standing on stage, In all my glory, a naked and dancing crazy ole lady! Still dancing, more cat calls and whistles and lots of smiles, it was an amazing rush!

I really did it, 3+ songs later, there I was, wearing only my garter belt, stockings and heels, and I just realized that we all were having a good time, better yet, a great time!

For the remainder of the song, I danced and walked amongst the members on the floor, they were all very nice and very generous, that was nice!

I was still a bit nervous, and yet somehow very excited!

When the song ended, and as I walked to the rear of the stage, I bent over, looked between my legs, and waved goodbye!

Lots of whistles and cat calls! I turned and smiled, and thought to myself, that was awesome, and boy, was Dan ever going to be in for a wonderful surprise! Janie was about to fulfill one of the biggest fantasies Dan could ever have!

I walked into the dressing room, sat down and gave a big sigh of relief! Whew! I looked over at Kili and Janie, and smiled, "wow, I really did it!" Janie said, "and by the sound of the applause, you did well!" "Yea," I said, "bending over didn't hurt the moment any!" I said as! winked!

Just then, Mark knocked on the dressing room door, and said, "nice job Raye, very nice indeed!" "Thank you Mark," I said. Mark then ask Kili if she was ready? She said yes!

I told Mark, "by the way, we have another girl for tonight, after Kili, please Introduce her name is Suzy," Sue is Janie's middle name!

Mark seemed a little surprised, paused, and said "ok, great! So after Kili, we have Suzy, right?" Mark said, With a questioning voice. I'm sure he was wondering, who the Hell is Suzy? I knew Dan hadn't told him!

As Mark walked to the front of the stage to announced their next attraction, Kili opened the door and followed. And now for your enjoyment, I would like to present our next dancer, please welcome Kili!

Kili walked onto the stage, and started her routine, Kili had a fantastic body, she was dressed as an Innocent Catholic schoolgirl! Interesting, but a nice touch!

Janie and I were sitting in the dressing room, I could tell that Janie was getting nervous, I said, "don't worry honey, you'll be great! They were very nice to me, I'm sure they are gonna love you!"

Luckily, Kili wasn't on stage for very long, after no more than five minutes, she finished her performance, and returned to the dressing room.

I was glad Janie didn't have more time to think about the situation, that would have made her even more nervous!

Janie, or should I say Suzy was next, Mark knocked on the door, "is Suzy ready", I replied "yes, she's ready!"

I looked at Janie, and winked, I walked out the door in front of her! We both looked at Mark, Mark looked at me, then Janie, smiled and said, "another very pretty lady, great! It's very nice to meet you Suzy!" He had no idea who Suzy really was!

I wanted to see Dan's reaction, so I followed Mark to the curtain, and went to peek out of the side, I smiled at Janie, and gave her a thumbs up! Mark welcomed Suzy to the stage, Janie was gorgeous, she had put her long hair up in a bun, a nice and prim business style!

The curtains opened, the look on Dan's face was priceless! OH MY GOD, I so wish, that I had taken a camera! Ron's jaw dropped too, totally priceless, and very exciting!

They looked at each other, Ron high fived Dan! Wow! Ok, ya'll are just too old to be doing that, I thought to myself! Then I thought about my own situation, ok, maybe not! lol!

The music started, and Janie started to dance! I do believe that the guys were even more entertained by Janie, but who cares, I know everyone was having a great time!

I've only seen that look on Dan's face one other time, and that was when Dan, as a favor to me, had attended a friends wedding with me and my sisters! Afterwards, we had stopped by our house on the way to taking my sisters home, to use the restrooms!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers
12