My New Next Door Neighbour for the Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT! - YES! - FUCK!" she cried, as her body started to tremble again.

I felt the ripple of her muscle contractions run up my cock.

"UGGGGGH!" she grunted as she came and her body pulsed with her orgasm.

I kept up my steady rhythm and changed to spanking her left ass cheek in time with my thrusts. She dropped her head down and turned it sideways on a pillow. There was no doubt about it. The key to making Clare cum quickly was to spank her on the ass while fucking her. It didn't take long. I felt a building pressure as she grasped my cock with her internal muscles again.

"Oh! - Oh! - Again! - FUCK!" she cried.

Clare's body convulsed as she came again. I stopped spanking her but maintained my rhythm.

"GOD!" she grunted. I felt the ripples pulse through her body like electric shocks.

I kept up my rhythm as I felt her orgasm subside. A few minutes passed then I picked up the pace. Holding her hips firmly I fucked Clare faster and harder. I looked down at her. Her ass and broad hips looked delicious. Her all over tan, the sheen of sweat on her body, the smell of sex, her ragged breathing, it was an amazing turn on.

"I'm close," I said as I felt that familiar tingle in my balls.

I withdrew from Clare's sopping pussy.

"Quickly, roll-over. I'm gonna cum on your tits," I gasped, as I pushed her hips to the left.

Clare twisted and rolled over. I lifted a leg over her then shimmied up to her torso pumping my cock. Clare squeezed her magnificent breasts together.

My cock erupted.

"FUUUUUUCK!" I gasped.

A long string of cum arced through the air and splattered over her breasts. Then another and another. My cock kept spurting semen until I was drained. Clare's breasts were completely covered along with a few stray shots on her face. I looked down admiring my work. Clare licked her lips and started to massage the gooey mess into her boobs.

"Do you normally come this much?" she asked.

"No, not normally. This was a big one. Look what you have done. You have completely drained me," I explained as my slowly deflating cock dripped cum on her stomach.

"I like this effect I have on you," said Clare with a smile, as she scooped some cum off her boobs with her finger and slowly, seductively licked it clean. "Hmmmm, you taste good."

I continued to watch as Clare slowly scooped up my cum from her breasts with her fingers and licked them clean. Then she grabbed her right breast with both hands, and lifting it, lowered her mouth and licked as much cum as she could off of it. She did the same with her left breast. I watched on, mesmerized. She then reached out for my cock.

"Please," she asked.

I shuffled forward. Clare opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my semi-hard cock and licked it clean. My knees were starting to give out. I lifted my leg over her and dropped down beside her on my back.

Clare rolled onto her side and nestled into me. I put my arm around her.

"You know I'm glad you came over," I said with a grin. "I'm not sure how I would have gone breaking into your place in the wee small hours to see you."

"Really?" she replied

.

"I guess we will never know...," I said as we dozed off.

-------

I awoke a few hours later. I had been having a dream about Clare. My cock was very hard and there was a delicious warmth wrapped around it. I was on my back and Clare was kneeling between my legs with one hand wrapped around my hard cock and the head of my cock in her mouth. I could just make out her profile in the dark. There was no mistaking the feeling of her mouth on my cock.

"Hello you," I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hello," she stopped to say and then went on sucking.

I watched as she slowly worked on my cock. My bedside clock displayed 3:42AM.

A few minutes later she stopped and looked up.

"I woke up with this sticking into my leg. Thought he needed some attention," she said.

"Don't let me stop you," I replied.

"Dreaming?" she asked.

"Hmmmmm, yes," I answered.

"About?" she asked.

"You," I replied.

"Hmmmmm, nice. Looks like I can make you hard even when you are asleep," she giggled.

"You did," I responded.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Not sure. Just enjoying the sensation," I responded.

"Well I'll try and fix that," Clare said as she shuffled up between my legs, then maneuvered herself to position her pussy over my now very hard cock.

She reached under, grabbed my cock and pointed it at her hungry pussy. Without any preliminaries she just sat on me hard taking my full length deep inside her.

"Fuck, that feels good," she rasped as she slowly stated to lift then drop again to grind herself against me.

I reached for her breasts. She took a sharp breath. Her nipples were as hard as bullets.

"Impressive," I said. "Your pussy's soaked and your nipples are hard. Looks like my dreams turn you on just as much."

"Shut up and just keep sucking my nipples," she ordered.

"Pardon?" I said.

"I'm sorry," Clare said, stopping suddenly, realizing her mistake. "I meant, please suck my nipples while I enjoy fucking your huge cock."

"That's better," I replied grabbing one of Clare's impressive breasts and clamping my lips on her engorged nipple.

Clare continued to ride my cock as I lavished my attention on her beautiful breasts and rock hard nipples. Her rhythm increased. I could tell she wanted to cum. Not long after I felt a muscle twitch inside her. I moved my hands to her hips as she continued to ride me.

I felt another twitch. The time was right I thought. I raised a hand and smacked her as hard as I could on her ample ass cheek.

That was all that was needed.

"SHIT!" she squeaked as her body started to tremble.

"UGGGGGH!" she grunted as she continued trembling and came.

She stopped riding me. I could feel the tremors going through her body. The palms of her hands were on my chest. She was breathing heavily and then, all of a sudden, she splayed out her legs and just flopped down on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"That was a good one," I said.

"Delicious," she replied dreamily.

We continued to lay there. My still hard cock was buried inside her. I was now running my hands up and down her back and over her round ass.

"Hmmmm, nice," she said and then rolled off me and snuggled into my side.

I held her with one arm and continued to run my other hand up and down her body as we drifted back to sleep.

-------

I awoke to a knocking at the front door. Clare was still beside me in the bed with her back to me. I looked up at the bedside clock. 8:51AM. I started to get up.

"Who is it?" Clare asked in a sleepy voice.

"Don't know, just getting up to see," I replied.

I got up, threw on some shorts and staggered to the front door and opened it. Standing in front of me were Wendy, Olivia and Natalie all dressed for a day on the beach and also carrying a tray with what looked to be breakfast.

"Morning," said Wendy with a giggle. "We've got breakfast."

"Come in ladies," I replied gesturing for them to enter while still blinking.

Wendy lead and I followed this bevy of amazons through to my kitchen. They immediately set about preparing breakfast. I pointed out where the crockery and cutlery were located.

"Big night Alan?" Natalie asked with a sly grin.

"Had an unexpected guest," I replied.

The women all looked at each other.

"What time?" asked Olivia.

"Just after midnight," I answered raising an eye brow.

"Surprised she lasted that long," said Wendy.

"We had a bet," said Natalie starting to explain. "I bet she would leave with you. Ollie went for an hour later and Wendy was any time after that."

I'll go and get Clare," I answered as I turned and headed for the bedroom.

I leant over Clare and gave her a kiss.

"Morning beautiful. Time to get up, your friends are here," I whispered in her ear.

She was reaching up and starting to pull me back into the bed when her eyes snapped open.

"Here?" she asked.

"It's 9 o'clock. They're in the kitchen and they've brought breakfast with them. They're just getting it ready now," I explained.

"Nine o'clock," she muttered as she swung her feet out and onto the floor beside the bed.

I went and grabbed one of my cotton robes for her to wear, threw on a t-shirt and headed back out to the kitchen.

The table was set and breakfast was ready. They had brought juice, coffee, croissants, strawberry jam and butter along with a few other pastries.

"She'll be out in a minute," I announced. "I'm glad you're here. I'm starving."

"We're not surprised," replied Wendy. "Did you get much sleep?"

I gave her a grin and sat down at the table.

Clare eventually walked out looking a little sheepish. She had brushed her hair and thankfully had washed her face.

"Morning everyone," she said, taking a seat at the table.

"Good morning to you," said Natalie. "Don't you look the cat's whiskers."

Clare smiled and pushed another piece of croissant into her mouth.

"So who won the bet?" asked Clare.

Natalie and Wendy both looked at Olivia. Then we all broke out laughing.

"Well ladies, what's the plan for the day?" I asked.

To be continued...

*****

Dear Reader, These stories are all my own work. I draw from real life experience, stories I have heard and my vivid imagination. If you like what you read please let me know. For those of you interested I am open to your suggestions.

12