My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so exciting!" Sharon said as the plane taxied down the runway and started to lift off.

"It'll be nice once we get there," I replied. "This new hotel is supposed to be quite something. And you girls are gonna love London. This plane ride will be a bit of a grind though. Hopefully we'll be able to sleep most of the way there."

I was enjoying myself right now looking down at the creamy expanse of thigh that both girls were showing in their abbreviated little miniskirts. As usual, Emma moved about carelessly in her seat causing her skirt to rise up higher and higher as she moved. I leaned forward to put my magazine in the pocket in the back of the seat in front of me and flicked my eyes over to catch a glimpse of her snug white panties cupping that succulent young sex of hers. I could even make out the little groove between her labia as her tight panties molded themselves to her sweet young flesh.

"We're going to be dimming the lights shortly," an attractive stewardess leaned over to tell us. "Would you like any blankets?" She gave blankets to each of us and we arranged them over ourselves and it was only a few minutes until they dimmed the lights throughout the cabin. We tried to settle in and I leaned against the window as I tried to get comfortable. I looked over and could the two girls kind of leaning against each other with their blankets kind of over top of each other. I leaned back against the side of the plane and closed my eyes. I dozed off for awhile and then I was awoken by whispering voices.

"I think he's asleep," I heard Emma urgently whisper to Sharon. I opened my eyes in little slits and looked in their direction. Emma was turned partly sideways in her seat facing towards Sharon. I watched her right arm move forward beneath the blankets towards her friend. Looking further over, I saw the blankets shift as Sharon moved her legs to each side. I watched the movement of Emma's exploring hand as it seemed to slide up the inside of Sharon's thigh.

"Mmmmm, that's it," I heard Sharon quietly sigh as her legs drifted even further apart. She slid just a little lower in her seat and let her head lay back. Her eyes were closed and her tongue slid out to moisten her lips as Emma's hand started to work beneath the blankets. I could hear her let out quiet little purrs and soft moans as Emma's fingers delved into her crotch for the next few minutes. Emma then leaned closer to Sharon and whispered into her ear. Sharon nodded and quietly removed the blanket before standing up, grabbing her purse and making her way to the lavatory.

"I see what you're up to," I whispered to Emma once I saw Sharon disappear into the washroom.

"Uncle Jeff. You're awake." Emma said as she turned and looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

"I've been awake since you guys started. What is she doing now?"

"I told her to go to the washroom and take her panties off so I could get at her easier. Man, is she ever wet. Here, check this out," she said as she withdrew her hand from under the blankets and showed me her glistening fingers.

"Mmmmm, nice," I said as she held them beneath my nose. Sharon's silky nectar coated Emma's fingers and smelled warm and musky. "Let me taste her." I leaned forwards and Emma slid her fingers between my parted lips. I closed them over her long slim fingers and ran my tongue over those sticky digits. Man...did Sharon ever taste good; a much stronger and more womanly taste than either Emma or Madison. I loved it! I eagerly sucked and licked her fingers clean of those succulent juices. It was only an appetizer and I hoped I'd have a chance to get more right from the source in the next few days.

"She's gonna be back soon," Emma said as she looked anxiously down the aisle towards the washroom.

"Okay, I guess I'll go back to sleep," I said as I gave her a little wink as she pulled her fingers from my mouth. I resumed my position of leaning against the wall of the plane pretending to sleep and within seconds we saw Sharon coming towards us. Those tremendous knockers of hers encased in that tight white top looked gorgeous as she bounced hurriedly down the aisle, those massive tits jiggling enticingly as she approached us.. She obviously had slipped her panties into her purse which she now stowed under the seat in front of her. She and Emma quickly pulled their blankets over the two of them before I saw Emma turn to face her again and move closer. I watched surreptitiously as I saw Emma's hand move stealthily beneath the blanket again towards Sharon's crotch. Sharon quickly let her legs roll apart to give Emma complete access to her wide open pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that's better now," Emma whispered to her. I was pretty sure that Emma said it just slightly louder than before for my benefit. "Oh Sharon, are you ever wet."

"It's you that made me that way, you little tramp," Sharon whispered playfully to her friend. I saw Sharon lean back again and close her eyes as she surrendered herself to the pleasures awaiting her. I watched the blankets continue to move with Emma's hand manipulating every which way between Sharon's spread legs as she fingered her voluptuous young friend. Sharon's tongue flicked out to moisten her lips again and I could see her breathing more raggedly as her level of pleasure rose.

"Oh God, Emma," I heard hear whisper quietly, "that is so good...keep your fingers moving inside me like that...oh yeah...around and around...nice and slow...of fuck, that's it...just like that." She was breathing faster now as the scintillating sensations of her approaching orgasm escalated. For the next few minutes she softly gasped and moaned as Emma's fingers worked their magic inside her.

"Oh fuck...rub right there...oh yeah...that feels so good..." She gasped quietly as her head started to move from side to side. "Oh God...that's it...unnnnhhhh...unnnnnhhh...aaaaaaaahhhhhhh..." She tried to be as quiet as she could but I could still softly make out the low moans and groans as she started to twitch and shake through her climax. Her mouth was open and she gasped for air as her ass writhed about on the seat as Emma continued to let her penetrating fingers stimulate her friend. Sharon shook and trembled for a full minute before she finally let out a long breath as a final shudder ran through her body. I could see Emma's moving hand slow down beneath the blankets until I could almost picture her tracing her fingertips along the smooth slippery line of Sharon's plump wet labia.

"Mmmmmm, that was nice, Emma," Sharon whispered as she opened her eyes slightly and looked over at my niece with a blissful smile on her face. "Let me see you lick your fingers clean." I watched enthralled as Emma withdrew her wet fingers from beneath the blankets and proceeded to slide them one at a time into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," she said as she finished with one finger and moved onto the next. She took her time and savored the intense erotic flavor of the sticky juices from her young friend's gooey hole. Eventually, she had every drop of the silky nectar off her hand and warming her stomach. She looked over at her friend as if awaiting further instructions.

"That's a good girl, Emma," Sharon said as she looked intently at my niece. "That was number one. I want one more before I try to go to sleep. This time, I want you to pay a little more attention to my clit. Okay?"

"Okay," Emma said obediently.

"Good. Now get your hand back down there." I watched amazed as Sharon sat back once more and closed her eyes. Emma's hand moved back under the blanket as Sharon let her legs roll apart to each side once again. For the next twenty minutes or so, Emma's hand moved constantly all around and inside Sharon's steaming twat beneath the cover of the shrouding blanket.

"Oh yeah, that's it...rub it nice and slow...get it nice and wet...oh yeah...just like that...now rub nice and easy...oh fuck...yeah...now you've got it." Sharon coached Emma every now and then and her soft words and constant panting had my cock rock hard in my pants. Eventually she once again started gasping and groaning as Emma's fingers brought her the second orgasm she had requested. She was shaking and trembling with rapture as Emma's skillful hands brought her off in another shattering climax. She finally stopped her erratic movements and looked over at Emma with a look of pure contentment on her face.

"Oh God, Emma. You do know how to make me feel good. Just think, a whole week of sharing the same bed. I'm gonna keep those hands and that pretty little mouth of yours busy all week."

"That sounds perfect, Sharon."

It sounded perfect to me too, as long as I got to be part of it!

"Okay. I'm pretty tired now," said Sharon as she yawned noticeably. "I'm gonna try and get some sleep."

"Okay, sleep well," Emma said as Sharon turned towards the aisle and drew her blanket up around her shoulders. Emma settled back into her seat and we both sat perfectly still for a couple of minutes. Eventually we both looked over as we heard a soft gentle snoring sound coming from Sharon. Emma leaned over her friend and then turned to me with a beaming smile on her face.

"She's totally asleep, Uncle Jeff," she whispered to me.

"I'm not surprised since you just made her cum twice in a row. Is that what it's been like with you two all week?"

"Pretty much, only most of the time I use my mouth on her instead of my fingers."

"That was beautiful. Does she usually have you make her cum twice in a row like that?"

"Actually, it's usually more than that. She likes to cum time after time. And she always seems to stay really wet and juicy."

"Oh man, that's perfect. Here, let me have your fingers again." She brought her fingers back up in front of me and I slowly licked Sharon's pungent musky juices from her sticky hand. Man, she tasted good; strong, rich and womanly. As I licked and sucked salaciously at Emma's fingers, I felt my rigid cock straining for release against the confining material of my pants. It didn't take long for me to lick her fingers clean of Sharon's intoxicating silky juices.

"Emma, slide your hands under my blanket," I told her. She turned towards me and I felt both her hands make their way across my midsection and down over my abdomen until she encountered the hard tube of flesh lurking beneath my pants.

"Mmmmm, feels like you got a little excited watching us, eh, Uncle Jeff?" she asked with a playful pout as her two hands gripped side by side along the length of my confined erection.

"A little excited? That's an understatement. Watching you two was incredibly hot. Take it out, Emma." She looked back over her shoulder to make sure Sharon was still sleeping and nobody else was watching. She turned back to face me and pulled the blankets up around us. I felt her hands working at the clasp on the waistband of my pants; then she had it open. I heard the cool metallic sound of my zipper being drawn down and then I felt her warm little hand sliding into my pants.

"Mmmmm, that's it," I said softly as her hand circled around the stiff trunk of my cock as she struggled to draw it out.

"Oh God! Are you ever hard," she said quietly as my cock bent and then she pulled the full rigid length out of the opening of my pants.

"That's from watching you two. Now jerk it off, nice and slow and quietly." Beneath the blankets, she put one hand over the other on the upright shaft of my stiff erection. She started to methodically pump the loose outer sheath of skin up and down in a smooth jacking motion.

"Oh gosh, Uncle Jeff, it's so hot and hard," she said enthusiastically as her delicate little hands kept sliding up and down. She continued to pump it smoothly and quietly for a few minutes before she spoke again. "I wish I had some of that Vaseline right now."

"Work up a big mouthful of saliva and then use it to coat your hands," I told her. I could see her mouth working and then a few seconds later she quickly drew her hands out from beneath the blankets. She held them palm up in front of her face and I watched as she made those beautiful full lips of hers into a little 'O' and then drooled a big mouthful of saliva out into her cupped hands. When she had spit it all out, she rolled her hands against one another then quickly slid them back beneath the blankets.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I said with a low moan as I felt her slick warm hands circle my aching cock once more. It felt deliciously sinful as she shucked those spit-covered hands up and down my throbbing erection. "Oh God! That is so good, it's not gonna take long," I whispered to her.

"Let me know just before you're gonna cum, Uncle Jeff," she whispered to me. "I want to taste it." I looked into her eyes and she had that wanton look of the cum-craving little nymph she had already become. Looking at the lustful need on her face was all it took to send me over the top. I felt my cock get that little bit of extra stiffness just as I felt the initial rush of semen as it sped up the throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck, Emma. You'd better hurry," I said in an urgent whisper, "I'm gonna cum." She looked quickly over her shoulder to make sure no one was looking and then dove under the blanket. I felt the delicious warm feeling of her mouth settling down over my pulsing cockhead just as the first blast of hot cream spewed forth.

"Mmmmppffff," I heard her stifled gurgle from beneath the blanket as I pasted her mouth with my hot milky seed. Her slick hands continued to pump and I felt her slippery mouth sucking ravenously on the spitting head as I flooded her mouth. My cock seemed to pulsate as I unloaded wad after ropey wad of pearly semen up into her waiting mouth. My balls gave her a big creamy reward for her hard effort. She sucked and sucked until I had no more to give her and yet she still continued to suck for more. I finally had to reach beneath the blanket and stop her; my cock had become too sensitive. She slowed down and gave my deflating cock one last slow lick before withdrawing her head from beneath the blanket.

"Whew, it's hot under there," she said as her tongue slid out to lick around her lips and catch a couple of drops of silvery cum. "Mmm, you taste so good, Uncle Jeff." She reached up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before settling back into her own seat.

"Is she still asleep?" I whispered as I nodded in Sharon's direction. Emma and I both sat stock still until we could hear that same soft gentle snoring. Good, we had managed to go undetected. We both looked at each other and shared a knowing smile.

"Do you think your plan to get Sharon to join us will work, Uncle Jeff?" she asked anxiously.

"It better, or it's going to be a long week, for me, anyways!"

"I remember what you asked me to do. I think it'll work. She's curious about boys. She just hasn't had the chance. It has to work. It just has to!" she said emphatically.

"All we can do is try, Emma. I hope by this time tomorrow night, we'll know one way or the other. Now, we better get some sleep or neither one of us is gonna be in any condition to convince her tomorrow night."

"Okay, Uncle Jeff. Thanks again for taking us on this trip. And if things don't work out with Sharon, I'll find a way to suck you off whenever we have a chance. Okay?" She put her hand on my cheek and looked up at me with look of sincere concern all over her face. My God, she was just so adorable.

"Thanks honey. Hopefully the three of us will have lots of fun together. If it doesn't happen, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Okay, get some sleep now."

"Okay, good night."

I settled back against the wall of the plane and drew the blanket up over me. This unexpected diversion on the plane ride had been a delightful surprise. Hopefully the rest of the trip would be equally as exciting. The vacation had definitely started off with a bang...literally! We just had to play things right with Sharon. I closed my eyes and went over the details of my plan in my head. If things worked out as I hoped, by this time tomorrow night, I hoped to have my cock buried balls deep in that plump juicy 19-year old cunt of Sharon's. As I thought of Emma kneeling beside us waiting to slurp up my warm cum from Sharon's overflowing box, sleep overtook me...

12