My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM...UUUUNGGHH," I let out a loud bellow as I felt the delightful sensation of the first rush of boiling semen speed up the shaft of my cock. I drove it all the way into her once more, fully pinioning her against the shower wall. I kept all my nine plus thick inches buried as far into her as possible as I started pasting the clutching walls inside her with my cum.

"Mmmm...it's so big and hard," Sharon uttered breathlessly as my spewing cock continued to paint her insides. As I had thrust myself hard into her, I had thrown my body forward against hers and could feel those tremendous tits of hers pressing against my own chest. I looked down to see them spreading out as lusciously as my own pecs were pressed against hers. Her big hard nipples were boring into me as I felt the stiff rubbery texture of them against my own flesh.

"Oh God, give it all to me," she purred as I felt those tight gripping walls inside her pulling and massaging my pulsating shaft as she tried to pull as much of my precious seed into her as possible. Emma's hands continued to work their magic on my balls and around the base of my shooting cock as the two girls worked in unison to drain me. My ejaculating cock was twitching and throbbing inside her as I unloaded a massive load of cream into her welcoming slot. My cock continued to twitch and shoot inside Sharon for a long time until I felt the final tingling sensations of my nerve-shattering release finally subside.

"Oh fuck," I said as I raised my head and looked deeply into Sharon's hooded eyes. "You got it all." She threw her arms back around my neck and pulled my mouth down to hers. We shared a deep passionate kiss as we basked in the sublime pleasure of our mutual orgasms. We kissed for a long time and then I reluctantly drew my lips away from the warm comforts of her moist young mouth. I looked into those deep dark eyes and gave her a comforting smile as I leaned forward with my lips close to her ear. "Emma's been such a good girl, I think it's time we gave her a little reward, don't you?" I whispered to her quietly.

"What did you have in mind?" she replied quietly.

"I thought maybe you could feed her something nice and warm and creamy."

"Mmmm, that's exactly what I was thinking," she answered in a low husky voice. We both looked over at Emma standing beside us in the hot stinging spray. She was breathing raggedly and had one hand now working furiously between her own legs.

"Lay down on your back Emma," I told her. She obediently got to the shower floor and lay down with her head right beneath our joined bodies. Her fingers still continued to rub at her needy pussy. I slowly started to withdraw my cock from with the luxurious confines of Sharon's talented cunt. As the tip slowly approached the entrance to that hot sweet tunnel, my cock slithered all the way out. I looked down to see a globule of milky white cum drop down right onto Emma's cheek. Once my cock was clear of Sharon's overflowing pussy, I lowered her and as her legs came down, she stood with her feet on each side of Emma's face. I could see Sharon's legs quivering from the intense fuck we'd just shared. She spread her legs a little further to each side and started to squat over Emma's face. I watched as she stopped with her glistening pussy about a foot over Emma's beautiful young face. Sharon moved slightly until she had herself positioned just where she wanted.

"Open wide, slut," she instructed Emma. Emma looked up at the round curvy body of her friend squatting over top of her and eagerly opened her mouth. I saw Sharon's stomach muscles flex and then watched as a long thick strand of my ropey cum slid forth from her pussy. It slowly distended a good six inches downwards until it finally slid totally free of Sharon's clinging labia to fall right inside Emma's open mouth. Sharon and I looked down as Emma let the warm thick gob of cum pool on her tongue as she rolled it around to savor the warm manly taste.

"Mmmm," she mewed as she closed her mouth and swallowed. She instantly opened her mouth and Sharon flexed again. A second long pearly strand oozed forth. It clung tenaciously to Sharon's swollen labia until she lowered herself slowly until the tip of the strand was dangling between Emma's parted lips while the other end was still attached to her.

"Is that what you want, bitch?" she asked teasingly as she rolled her hips in a tantalizing circle. Emma simply nodded her head slightly in agreement as she waited for more of the precious seed she loved so much. "Good. I think I've got some more for you then." I saw Sharon flex the muscles in her abdomen again and the strand of cum started distend downwards again. It finally parted from Sharon's glistening labia to fall fully into Emma's mouth as it was quickly followed by three or four more big wads of semen. Some fell onto Emma's lower lip and chin and one gob splashed fully onto her upper lip. Her face was quickly becoming a mess of silvery cum.

"Aaaaaah...aaaahhh...AAAAAAAAAAAHHH," she groaned with pleasure as her manipulating fingers and the sensual thrill of having a mouthful of cum sent her over the edge. Her eyes closed in blissful surrender and her tongue slid out to lick around her soft full lips as she trembled about on the shower floor. I was glad to see she got so much enjoyment out of seeing me together with Sharon. Emma continued to use her fingers to bring herself off as Sharon stayed right where she was while Emma rode out her much-needed climax. Her hand finally stopped its frantic movements between her legs and she slowly opened her eyes to look up at us.

"There's still a little more for you, you little tramp," Sharon said as she finally lowered herself completely until she was sitting fully on Emma's face. "Get that tongue way up inside me and get it all...oh yeah...that's it. You know what to do." With Sharon's splayed knees pointing out to each side, I watched her roll her big round ass all over Emma's face while my niece's feathering tongue searched out every nook and cranny within her buxom friend's leaking twat. I could hear Emma's enthusiastically licking and sucking on Sharon's sensitive pink flesh as she gathered in as much of my milky semen as she could. I think Sharon would have stayed there and let Emma take her to another orgasm if I didn't say anything. I wanted to move things back to the bedroom.

"I need her now, Sharon," I said as I stepped forward. Sharon reluctantly swung her leg off Emma's prone body and I helped her to her feet. She was shaky from the fierce fucking I'd given her and steadied herself with her hand against the shower wall. "C'mon up here, Emma." As I nodded towards my midsection and lifted my heavy flaccid cock, Emma scrambled to her knees and put her hands on the front of my hips.

"Open wide for me, sweetie." She complied instantly by looking up at me with those big doe-like eyes and letting her jaw drop open. I lifted my heavy dormant manhood and dropped the cum-streaked head right into her waiting mouth. As soon as she felt it touch her tongue, her eyes closed in delight as her lips clamped down just beyond the broad flared head. I took my hand off my cock and slid both of my hands through her swirling locks of wet hair as I directed her mouth on my spent member. She gave off that soft purring noise again as I felt her warm tongue swirling slowly around the spongy membranes as she lapped up every stray drop of my seed and Sharon's warm musky nectar that was thoroughly coating my cock. When she had cleaned my cockhead, I pulled her slightly towards me and she let her parted lips slide further and further down my cock as she continued her cleaning duties. Eventually she got right to the base and I held her head flush against me as her lips sucked and nibbled around the very root of my cock.

"Holy fuck, she's got it all!" Sharon said with a touch of envy. Even though my cock was nowhere near as big as when it was fully hard, it was still impressive to see 18-year old Emma with all of it inside her mouth.

"You should see her do it when it's hard," I said as I pulled her head back and forth slightly in a simulated fucking motion. Emma just let out another low groan as she looked up at me with a look that said she would have been happy to stay there between my legs sucking all night long.

"Wow!" Sharon exclaimed as she watched the blissful expression on Emma's face. "Will you show me?"

"Sure. How about we have Emma show you that before I give you your next batch of ointment? We want to make sure that itch doesn't get any worse."

"Mmmmm, that sounds perfect." Sharon gave me another lustful look as she reached down and put her hand on Emma's head as well. I let go and watched as Sharon took over and pulled Emma's head back and forth on my cock. After watching the lewd display for a few seconds, she leaned in and gave me another warm wet kiss. Her mouth was warm and eager for more as she kissed me deeply, her tongue running all around the insides of my mouth. I finally pulled my mouth back from hers.

"Okay, let's finish up and get out of here. I want you on your back on my bed, Sharon." Sharon turned fully into one of the pelting showers and let the warm spray wash over her. I stepped back and pulled my cock from Emma's sucking mouth with an audible pop as she reluctantly let go of her favorite new toy. I reached down and helped her to her feet and moved her underneath the other shower head. As her face came next to mine, I whispered quickly into her ear. "I want you to put her in one of those lace bodysuits and a nice pair of heels," I said quietly.

"Are you going to fuck her again?" Emma asked with excitement in her voice.

"Oh yeah."

"Good. I love watching you give it to her. She seems to really know how to fuck."

Does she ever, I thought to myself. Sharon seemed insatiable and as Emma and I turned into the hot pelting spray from the other shower head, I was already picturing Sharon in that tight stretchy lace bodysuit and high heels. As the images ran through my mind, I felt the first stirrings in my dormant cock already...