My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want this back inside you, you better come and get a little taste first," I said to Sharon as I nodded toward the drizzling head of my dick. She scrambled forward on her knees and lowered her mouth beneath the dark engorged crown. I watched as she extended her tongue from between those beautiful lips of hers and set it right beneath the bottom of the dangling drop. She lifted her head slightly until the glistening strand was sitting right in the middle of her extended tongue. As I slid my hand forwards, the drop grew in size as I pushed more precum to the surface. At the same time, she raised her tongue closer to the gaping red eye of my cock. I watched the little pool on her tongue grow in size and then she deftly pressed her tongue up against the underside of my cock as she slipped her pouting lips closed over the broad flared head.

"Mmmmm," she purred as I felt the beautiful warm suction of her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled all around the sensitive membranes on the tip of my cock as she gathered in a fresh batch of silky precum. I was tempted to let her stay there and suck me until I filled that gorgeous mouth but I really wanted to get back inside that magical young cunt of hers.

"Okay, Sharon," I said as I reached down and pulled her sucking mouth off my cock, "get up here on your hands and knees over Emma." I reached down and adjusted the pillow under Emma's head so it wasn't tilted back anymore and was angled more towards the head of the bed. Sharon lifted her leg over until she was straddling Emma's prone form and looked back at me over her shoulder. She looked fantastic in that stretchy white bodysuit. The crotchless cutout framed that delicious plump pussy of hers invitingly. Her big round ass was now front and center below my rampant cock as I took her hips and moved her back slightly until she was in the perfect position. I looked down and the glistening groove of her juicy cunt was poised right over Emma's pretty face. With the pillow now supporting her head, those plump shining lips were only about an inch above her mouth.

"Is she ready, Emma?" I asked as I looked down at the glazed look of desire in my young niece's eyes as she basked in the raw sexuality of her busty friends dripping cunt. I saw her breathe deeply of the warm musky scent and then her tongue slid out as she feathered it right up into Sharon's greasy slot.

"Mmmmm," I think they both let out a low moan as each of them enjoyed the stimulating feeling as Emma let her tongue swirl about between Sharon's slick pink labia. I looked down and saw Emma's tongue swipe from one end of Sharon's dripping pussy to the other and then watched as she sucked those plump lips into her mouth and nibble at them seductively. She finally released them and took one final long slow lick before looking up at me from beneath Sharon's round lush ass.

"She's ready alright, Uncle Jeff. But something tastes a little different," she said as she gave me a playful wink. "Whatever it is, it's probably causing that awful itch she's having. You better scratch it way up inside and make sure you put lots of that special ointment on it for her."

"Is that what you need Sharon? Do you want a good dose of ointment to help soothe that nasty itch?" I asked as I moved up right behind her and pressed down on my cock until it was nestled right into the warm moist cleft of her ass-crack. With the engorged head protruding over the small of her back, I started to slowly fuck it back and forth between those two beach-ball like ass-cheeks.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" she gasped as she looked back at me over her shoulder and rolled her lush round ass back against me.

"Okay, let's see if we can find exactly where that itch is the worst," I said as I moved my hips backwards. As I cleared that gorgeous plump bum of hers, Emma's hand reached up and pulled my cock down. She moved it until the enflamed tip was poised right between Sharon's beckoning hot labia. I put my hands on Sharon's wide hips and held firmly as I started to push inwards. I looked down at those bright pink pussy-lips stretching around my throbbing dick as I started to force it into her.

"Oh God, it's so big," Sharon said with a groan as the wide mushroom head disappeared inside her. I stopped my forward movement and rolled my hips in a slow circle.

"Is this where that itch is?" I asked teasingly.

"No, higher," she said as she tried to push herself back against me. With my hands gripping her hips firmly, I held her in place and prevented her from impaling herself on my cock. Once she knew I was in control, she stopped pressing backwards and submitted to my will. When she did that, I slowly slid a few more inches into her. Man, that juicy cunt of hers felt amazing as it seemed to grip and pull my cock even further into her. I stopped with about half the length of my cock inside her. I held onto her hips tightly and once again, I rolled my hips in a slow circle. It felt like I was stirring a thick batch of cement inside her as my rigid dick fill pressed against the hot clinging tissues inside that molten cunt of hers. She dropped her head for a second and I could hear her breathing raggedly as her body got accustomed to once again being stretched and filled by my rigid erection.

"So hard," she said with a hiss as I felt her try once again to move her succulent ass back against me. "Oh fuck...that feels so good..." she continued to pant and moan as I stirred my cock all around that tight hot channel. I felt a different sensation on the part of my cock not inside her and looked down to see Emma's tongue taking loving swipes along the underside of the bottom half of my cock. I watched as she licked both my cock and Sharon's tightly stretched pussy-lips at the same time.

"So that itch must be right about here then," I said as I continued to probe Sharon's tender insides with my rock-hard cock halfway into her; rolling my hips in a slow agonizing circle.

"Higher," she said breathlessly, "please...higher." Her pleading brought a smile to my face but I knew I needed satisfaction just as much as she did. I adjusted my knees slightly and with a firm grip on those wide hips of hers, I slid the remaining length of my stiff erection into her, one hard inch at a time.

"Oh God...YES!" she said aloud as her body went rigid beneath me as I fed the rest of my cunt-stretching cock all the way up inside her. I felt her tight channel clenching down on the full length like a hot buttery glove as I pressed my groin flush up against her big round ass.

"Oh, so this is where the itch is," I said as I kept my cock buried to the hilt but kept thrusting my hips as I punched it into her.

"OH FUCK YES!" she said with a loud moan as I felt the soft round cheeks of her ass pressing right up against my front. She was deliciously tight and it felt like I could just leave it inside her and let those magical muscles of hers grip and stroke my buried cock until I shot off. I was too anxious to make her cum a few more times so I slowly withdrew until only the very tip of my cock was caught between her slick pink labia. As I was pulling back, I could feel the tip of Emma's tongue along the underside of my cock as she pressed the flat of her tongue against the junction of our joined bodies.

"Well, if that's where the problem is," I said as I flexed my hips, "let's see if I can give that spot a good long hard scratch for you." I drove my cock all the way into her in one fierce powerful thrust.

"OMIGOD!" she exclaimed as my groin slammed into her luscious soft ass.

"Well, that must be the spot," I said as I once again drew back. "Let's try that again." I gripped her hips tightly and hammered it into her with another vicious stroke. I could tell already that Sharon liked it as hard as she could get it.

"OH FUCK...THAT'S IT!" Her beautiful cunt clamped down on me tightly as she gripped and massaged me with the hot velvety membranes lining her dripping channel. I started a hard rhythmic jack-hammering of her welcoming pussy as I started to fuck her good and deep. She was moaning with each vicious thrust as I drove it into her again and again. I leaned forwards and let my hands move over the lacy fabric of her bodysuit. I let them slide over her broad back and down her sides and then felt the ample swells of those big tits beneath my fingertips. Oh fuck, did they ever feel good! Even encased in the tight lacy material, they felt incredibly heavy and full in my hands. I cupped each massive breast in my hand and squeezed.

"OH JESUS," she said with a throaty groan as I felt her stiff rubbery nipples pushing against the palms of my cupping hands. I let my thumbs and forefingers close over each long hard nipple at the same time as I rolled my hips in a slow stirring motion. I could tell from her ragged breathing that she was close to the edge so I shifted my angle of penetration until my driving cock was rubbing insistently on the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OOOOOOOOOOOHHH," she let out another loud wail as her climax hit. Her ass was thrashing about as I continued to slam over nine inches of thick hard cock in and out of her. Her orgasm must have been a powerful one because she was gyrating and shaking beneath like a bucking bronco. As she continued to quiver and grind herself back against me like a wildcat, I could hear the wet sloppy sounds of Emma licking up the warm nectar that I knew was gushing forth from Sharon's hot gooey hole. I held on tight to Sharon's squirming body and never missed a stroke as I continued to fuck her hard and deep. Her body gave one big shudder and then she stayed still as she just hung her head and breathed deeply.

"Oh God, that was so good," Sharon said with a soft moan as the final tingling tremors of her orgasm washed over her.

"So that itch is all better now?" I asked as I stirred my rock-hard around inside her.

"No," she said as she looked back over her shoulder at me. Her face was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration and I could see the intense look of desire still in her eyes. "It's still really itchy. I think you need to scratch it some more." Oh fuck! 19-year old Sharon was certainly an insatiable little nymph. She'd just learned to fuck and already she couldn't get enough!

"Should I scratch it nice and slow, like this?" I asked as I teasingly withdrew my cock and then fed it agonizingly slowly all the way back into her. I kept up my slow penetration until I felt the delicious sensation of those plump labia snuggling once more around the base of my cock.

"Unnnnggghhh," she let out low growl as she wiggled herself back against me. Her hips and big round ass were shifting from side to side as she luxuriated in the exquisite feeling of being totally filled with rock-hard cock. "I...I think it helps better if you scratch it harder and faster for me," she said as she looked back over her shoulder at me with a wanton look.

"Oh, I see," I said as I teasingly withdrew my cock once more until just the enflamed tip was nestled between her pulling labia, "LIKE THIS?" I slammed my hips into her full force and drove the entire length into her as hard as I could.

"OH FUCK...YES!" she hissed loudly as her tight velvety cunt clamped down on my penetrating cock. Holy shit! This kid was taking it like a pro! If she wanted it hard, then I'd give it to her hard! I started to fuck my surging dick in and out of her in a fierce driving rhythm. I squeezed those heavy round tits of hers as my hips flexed rapidly back and forth.

"Oh Emma...that's it...oh yes...suck on my clit like that...oh Jesus...I... OOOOOOHHHH..." Sharon started to thrash about again as another orgasm tore through her lust-driven body. Emma had latched onto her throbbing clit and was sucking for all she was worth at the same time as I continued to slam my rigid cock in and out of Sharon's hot weeping box. As Sharon was gasping and twitching through her climax, I looked over her shoulder and saw Emma's hand busy in her own shining pussy. Her long lithe legs and black stilettos looked incredibly sexy as she had her legs thrown wide apart while her manipulating fingers were plunging in and out of her sopping hole at the opening of the crotchless bodysuit.

"OH JESUS EMMA...AGAIN...AGAIN," Sharon pleaded as she came down from one tremendous release only to have Emma's talented lips and tongue take her right to the crest of another one. "OMIGOD...OMIGOD...AAAAAAAHHHHH," She was almost convulsing beneath me and I could feel her warm silky nectar flowing right down over my bag as I continued to slam my hips against that succulent ass of hers as I fucked her hard and fast. I was covered in sweat and as I let my fingers roll over those hard rubbery nipples of hers, I heard Emma start to squeal beneath us.

"UUUUMMMM...UUNMMMMM," she let out a high-pitched moan as she kept her lips and tongue fastened to our joined sweating bodies as she buried her own fingers deep inside her needy cunt. Her heels dug into the bed and her hips bucked up against her hand as she savored the delicious sensations of the orgasmic tremors wracking the nerve-endings of her sensitive young body. Through her low groans and moans, I could still hear her relentlessly licking and sucking away at Sharon's steaming pussy.

"OH FUCK...I'M CUMMING AGAIN," Sharon said as she ground her ass back hard against me. As I felt her talented cunt gripping down on my pistoning cock, the hot buttery tightness sent me right over the edge. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body and then I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my driving cock.

"HERE...HERE COMES YOUR MEDICINE, SHARON," I said with a loud groan as I slammed it balls deep into her and then started to unload. I held tight to her thrashing body as my pulsating cock twitched and shot gob after gob of hot creamy cum way up inside her. I felt Emma's tongue swirling around the base of my cock as I flooded Sharon's tight gripping box with shot after short of my precious seed. The hot clinging walls of her slick vagina massaged and gripped my cock like a warm pumping hand as she coaxed out wad after wad of my pearly cum. I was gasping for air and my whole body was just tingling as I let the luscious sensation of a perfect ball-draining orgasm wash over me. With a last pulsing shot of cum, I felt the final mind-numbing sensations of my release run through me. All three of us were covered in sweat and I was totally drained of cum. As Sharon and I gasped for air, I still felt and heard Emma's working mouth as she continued to lick and suck at our joined bodies.

"Oh fuck, Sharon," I said breathlessly, "that was incredible."

"Oh God, I didn't think I was ever going to stop cumming," she replied in a husky voice as she looked at me over her shoulder. I released those heavy tits of hers as I sat back and looked down between us. I could see Emma's silky hair against the front of my thighs as her mouth remained glued to the junction of our bodies.

"Emma's been a real good girl tonight, don't you think Sharon?" I said.

"She has, she's been really good," Sharon replied as I felt her grind her ass downwards against Emma's sucking mouth.

"Do you think we should give her a little treat for being so good?" I asked as I let my hands roam freely over Sharon's big soft ass. Jesus! What a beautiful big ass she had! It was so lush and round and so fucking smooth and soft under my fingertips.

"What did you have in mind?" Sharon asked as she looked over her shoulder at me with a devilish glint in her eye.

"Well, I noticed when I had my cock down her throat that it seemed a little rough. She may be getting that same itch there that you've already got. I think we should make sure she gets some of that medicine that's inside you to help soothe her throat."

"She'd probably have to get her tongue way up inside me to get it," Sharon said with a playful smile.

"Do you think you can do that, Emma?" I asked as I looked down at my beautiful niece spread-eagled beneath us.

"Oh God, yes!" she said as she finally pulled her mouth away from Sharon's tightly-stretched labia.

"What's the magic word, Emma?" I said teasingly as I stirred my cock in the messy pool of cum inside Sharon's gripping twat.

"Please, Uncle Jeff...please," she said eagerly.

"Please what?" I asked as I rolled my hips in a slow tantalizing circle which brought forth another deep groan from Sharon.

"Please, can I have your cum, Uncle Jeff?"

"Well, it's not mine anymore; its Sharon's now."

"Please Sharon, can I have his cum?"

"Are you gonna be a good girl for the rest of the trip? Are you gonna do whatever your Uncle Jeff and I ask you to do?" Sharon asked her.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want. I promise." I could hear the needy want in Emma's voice as she anxiously awaited the load of warm cream languishing inside Sharon's overflowing pussy.

"Okay, that's a good girl. That's what I wanted to hear," Sharon said as she looked back over her shoulder at me and nodded. I nodded in return and started to slowly withdraw my cock. As I moved back, I kept my eyes looking down as inch by inch, more and more of my cock came into view. I saw Emma looking up eagerly and she started to open her mouth and move it right beneath our connected bodies. Sharon pushed down with the muscles inside her and all of a sudden, my spent cock came sliding out of her in a rush.

"Whoa," Emma said softly as my cock fell against the side of her face and into her hair. As I looked down, a big gob of warm milky cum gushed forth from between Sharon's stretched pussy-lips to drop in a thick pearly mess all over Emma's nose and cheeks. She quickly moved until she had her mouth plastered right over Sharon's leaking slot and I heard the mucky slobbering sounds as Emma sucked away at Sharon's hot gooey hole.

"Mmmmm...that's it," Sharon said as I watched her grind her hips down hard onto Emma's upturned face. Yes, I could see that this was one of their favorite positions. "Oh fuck yeah. Get that tongue nice and deep, Emma." My niece didn't seem to need the encouragement as she enthusiastically sucked and slurped away at her best friend's cum-filled twat.

Totally spent, I crawled up from my spot near the foot of the bed and turned around and lay on the stack of pillows resting against the headboard. As I did, Sharon sat back so she was now sitting totally upright on Emma's face. Emma's hands came up and I could see her letting them rub and stroke the big round cheeks of Sharon's ass as she continued to feast from her dripping cunt.

"Oh, that's good Emma," Sharon said as she once again had that lustful look in her eyes. "I want to cum one more time on your face. Keep that tongue moving way up inside me. Oh fuck, you are so good at that. Yeah, keep that tongue nice and hard right now." Sharon started bouncing up and down slightly on Emma's thrusting tongue and I looked at the beautiful sight of those massive tits of hers bouncing and jiggling enticingly beneath the stretchy lace material of the tight bodysuit.

I looked down at Emma's legs thrashing about as she hummed and moaned into Sharon's demanding pussy. At the crotchless opening of her own bodysuit, I could see Emma's slim pink labia just glistening with her flowing juices. As she continued to pleasure her best friend, I reached forward and slid my long middle finger inside her.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred loudly as I started to fuck my finger all the way in and out of her. Jesus, she was soaking wet! My finger slid easily and she seemed to need more so I added a second finger, and then a third. Both girls were moaning and groaning continuously now and when I brought my thumb right down over Emma's engorged clit. That was enough to trigger her orgasm.

"MMMMHHHH...MMMMMHHHH," she shrieked against Sharon's enveloping snatch as she squirmed about in ecstasy.