My Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers

So I wasn't going to fuck him, but I sure as hell was going to have fun with him.

As I led Charlie to my bedroom, I considered what to do to him if I wasn't going to fuck him. I could drop my towel for him and then get dressed while he watched, but that seemed like a recipe to end up riding him if I was honest with myself. I could kiss him a little and then kick him out, but that seemed mean.

I decided to continue teasing him. And teasing myself just as much.

When I closed the bedroom door behind us, I immediately took charge, directing him to sit on the bed. Then I found a bandana and fashioned it into a blindfold and put it over his eyes.

"Don't touch the blindfold, Charlie," I warned.

And then I dropped the towel.

Naked in my bedroom with a fully-clothed man, I knew what I wanted. But I'd have to settle for second best, because what I wanted was to fuck him six ways from Sunday.

"Charlie," I said, "you're going to leave your hands where I put them."

"You got it."

"You know what I'm wearing, Charlie?"

"Did you lose the towel?"

"I did."

Something stirred in Charlie's pants.

Which reminded me that the denim had been rough on my most delicate parts.

"Take your pants off, but leave the underpants on," I ordered, getting used to being in control.

He complied, returning to sit on the bed in his boxer briefs, which clearly outlined his hard cock.

I wanted that cock inside of me, but had decided it wasn't going to happen just then. Instead, I straddled him, just like on the couch, rubbing my naked (and wet!) pussy against his hard cock through his boxer briefs.

I moved his hands to my bare waist and he pulled me hard against his cock.

I was starting to breathe heavily. I pushed Charlie to lay flat on the bed and held my hands against his chest, arching my back to grind my clit on his hardness.

All of a sudden, my orgasm washed over me. I cried out, and then collapsed on top of Charlie.

As my breathing returned to normal, I sat up.

"Thanks, babe," I said, "but I've got to run."

I stood up.

"Stay put," I instructed, "just for another moment."

I pulled the dress I'd planned on wearing that evening over my head. It was a skater dress from Forever 21 that came almost halfway down my thighs, covered my chest completely, but in a way that showed off my tits, and had a back made entirely of lace. In red. It was a sexy dress.

"Zip me up?" I asked, lifting Charlie's blindfold and turning my back to him.

When he'd put the finishing touch on my wardrobe, I turned to face him and immediately blushed. He followed my gaze to his crotch and saw the obvious wet patch on his boxer briefs.

His face lit up in a smile.

"You could come with, you know," I started.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah," I continued, hatching a plan. "My girlfriends and I are going to the bar to meet new men. It'd be fun to run into you there. They don't need to know that you're not a stranger."

"Not a stranger anymore," he corrected with a wink.

I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"So you're coming? We'll have to enter separately so my friends don't think I've brought a date."

He came with, promising he'd see me there in just a bit.

******

So I dashed through the living room, waving a goodnight to the boys and headed to the bar to meet my girlfriends.

Ashley and Jessica were already there and a drink and a half in. I apologized and sidled up to their table, explaining that Matt had insisted I stay in for a pre-game shot.

They had already scoped out the bar and found a couple of cute guys they thought could be fun for an evening. But the boys weren't coming over, despite Jessica and Ashley making eye contact and playing with their hair.

"Really?" I asked, "In the 21st century, you have to wait for a man to flirt with you?"

"Finish your drinks," I continued, sounding braver than I was, "we're going over there."

And so I dragged them to the table of four cute boys who they'd been eyeing.

"Buy us another round?" I asked by way of introduction, and one of the boys called a waiter over to take our orders.

While Jessica and Ashley flirted, I kept my eye out for my handsome stranger who had promised to come flirt with me. After a couple of minutes of rather inane conversation that Jessica and Ashley seemed to be enjoying, I spotted Charlie at the bar. He caught my eye and winked.

I let him stew there for a while.

As we finished our drinks, it seemed like everyone was getting on well enough to get another round, but I didn't want to be stuck at the table.

"Let's dance!" I suggested, pulling Jessica and Ashley with me to the dance floor. They grabbed their favorite boys, and soon the three of us and the four boys were dancing.

I looked to the bar, hoping that Charlie would see me and rescue me from this group. He wasn't at the bar because he'd already sidled alongside me.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, taking my hands.

Charlie could dance! This wasn't the dancing we'd done the previous night, which was basically an excuse to press our bodies together. He was actually leading and dancing with me and he had moves.

Charlie spun me around and around until I was getting dizzy and giggly, and then he held me close while I found my legs again. His stiffening cock against my butt reminded me of what I wanted, and I ground my ass back into him.

I had an idea.

"Buy me a drink?" I asked, figuring if it had worked on the boys earlier, why should I mess with a perfectly good line.

Charlie took me to the bar, where I hopped up onto a bar stool while he ordered me a whiskey, neat. I spun on the stool to face away from the bartender and show my legs to the bar, and then I spread my legs wide enough to fit Charlie between them.

I pulled him close to me between my legs. The stool was the perfect height. My pussy was right at the level of his cock, and his face was just where I needed it to kiss.

I kissed him. And grabbed his butt, pulling him close enough to me that I could feel the heat from his crotch and he could probably feel the heat from mine.

I took one of Charlie's hands and brought it to my bare thigh, just below the hem of my dress.

"Touch me," I whispered.

His hand slowly eased up my thigh, and I got hotter and hotter in anticipation of what he'd find.

I skipped underwear when getting dressed that evening with the hopes that it would make the night more fun, and it was about to.

Charlie found my bare pussy with his fingers, and we gasped together, me with the electricity of his touch and him probably in pleased surprise.

"You're wet," he observed, sliding a finger along my very wet slit.

The bartender returned with whiskey for me, and Charlie paid for it and picked up the glass while I caught my breath.

He handed me the whiskey and put his hand back at my pussy.

I took a long sip of the whiskey and let the drink's heat run down my throat, past my belly, and pool at my pussy.

"Touch me," I whispered again.

Charlie obliged. His fingers teased my lips open and brushed on my clit. As he slid a finger inside of me I gasped.

Perhaps too loudly for a public bar, I thought, as I suddenly was jarred into self-conscious awareness of my surroundings.

I took another gulp of whiskey and checked if anyone had noticed us. The people sitting on either side of me were in their own conversations, facing away from us, and the place was dark. We're safe, I decided to myself, and gave Charlie the whiskey to set down with his free hand.

I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold the glass up much longer.

I returned my attention to Charlie's fingers.

He slowly pulled his finger out of my pussy, and then slowly back in. Then again, a little faster. Then a second finger joined the first and Charlie was gently finger-fucking me in a bar.

I leaned back on my stool and my head rolled back involuntarily.

Charlie took the opportunity to, while maintaining his pace, ravage my neck with kisses. His hot breath on my neck, his gentle kisses, and his fingers fucking me had me so turned on, right there in the middle of the bar.

And it just got worse. He moved his thumb to my clit and the only reason I didn't scream in pleasure was because his mouth was covering mine, kissing me like I'd never been kissed.

And then he curved his fingers inside of me, stimulating my g-spot with his fingers and my clit with his thumb and I was cumming and cumming and cumming.

Charlie kissed me softly as I came down from my orgasm and he disentangled his fingers from my pussy.

"Let's get out of here," I insisted, "now."

And so, leaving a huge wet spot on the stool, we snuck out of the bar without saying goodnight to my friends and their paramours.

I kissed Charlie again right outside the bar. "You've got magical hands," I panted.

He just smiled.

"Can I take you home?" I asked, leading him there. "There's a favor I need to return."

He kept smiling.

I really did need to return that favor. I'd cum twice now by his hands, and he'd been hard and frustrated since the night before. And besides, I'd seen the outline of that cock in his boxer briefs and felt it pressing against me the night before and a whole lot that night.

"What're you thinking about with that big smile on your face?" Charlie asked, interrupting my reverie.

I blushed. Was I really that obvious? Did I really get a goofy grin on my face when thinking about his cock? I decided that I was going to be brave tonight, since I'd already been much braver than usual.

So I stopped, and grabbing Charlie by the belt, I pulled him close to me.

"I was thinking about your cock," I hissed.

"What were you thinking about it?"

"I was thinking about how much I want to see it and taste it and ride it."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I was thinking about all the things I want to do to your cock."

I crouched in front of him, holding on to his belt to keep my balance, and putting my face level with his bulge, which was growing conspicuous.

I moved one hand to touch it.

"I was thinking about touching it," I continued, running a finger along its length.

"Oh," his cock flexed.

"And maybe," I said, kissing his cock through his jeans, "maybe I'll kiss your thick cock."

My arousal was getting the better of my (diminishing) sense of propriety. I needed to kiss that cock, right here on the sidewalk.

I unzipped his fly and fished his cock out of his boxer briefs.

It was a lovely cock, standing thick and long and in my face. I kissed the tip.

Charlie moaned.

I kissed it again, and licked from his balls to the tip.

"Jenn," he growled.

I needed that cock in my mouth.

Fuck teasing, I thought, and took him in my mouth. I engulfed his length down my throat, fingering his balls while sucking the life out of him.

It didn't take long before he was ready to explode.

"Jenn," he moaned, and I knew that meant he was going to cum.

I wanted to taste it, to devour him, so as the first warm shot hit the back of my throat, I pulled him closer and swallowed each load of semen as he pumped into my mouth.

When he was done and limp, I tucked him back into his pants and stood back up.

"Come home with me," I insisted again.

We only made it three more blocks before Charlie insisted we stop.

He pushed me against a lamppost and kissed me.

I moaned and pulled him close.

His hands found my breasts as mine found his crotch.

"Charlie!" I gasped in surprise as I traced my fingers along his once-again rock-hard cock.

His fingers found my pussy again as I unfastened his belt and tugged his pants and boxer briefs down far enough to unleash his cock into the cool night air.

Charlie lifted me up against the lamppost, his strong hands on my ass holding me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist and fumbled for his cock.

I lined up his cock with the entrance of my hungry wet pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me against this lamppost?" I teased, rubbing the tip of his cock along my slit.

He thrust into me.

"Oh, Charlie," I called out as his cock entered me.

But it didn't last. In our still pretty drunk state, we couldn't get a rhythm going or find the right angle.

"Just fuck me at home," I said, picking myself up off the ground and starting to jog. "But come quick, before I fuck you on the sidewalk."

Charlie ran after me, holding his pants up as he jogged.

When we burst into my kitchen a minute later, there was no sign that Matt was still awake. The boys must have all gone home or out to a bar or something.

So I just leaned over the arm of the couch and flipped my skirt up to show Charlie my wet pussy aching for his cock.

He didn't need any more of a hint. Thirty seconds after we'd entered my place, he was balls deep and I was moaning.

Charlie rammed his cock into me, hitting all the right places, and he leaned forward to put a finger on my clit, too.

I bucked and came hard, for the third time that night. My climax triggered Charlie's, too, and as I came, I felt him burst inside me and fill me with his hot cum.

We collapsed on the couch.

"I needed that," I said, leaking our combined fluids down my legs.

jenn1992
jenn1992
165 Followers
12