My Number Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no spare toothbrush in his bathroom, so I just put a dab of toothpaste on my finger for a quick breath freshener, and then went back into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed, still naked, next to him. I tried to keep it lighthearted, and said, "Sorry, Dave, but when a girl's got to go, a girl's got to go!" Then I leaned down and kissed him, which brought that killer smile back to his face. "Why don't you take care of your own business and then come back and make love to me again?"

I was laying down in the middle of the bed, naked, with no covers over me when he got back into the bedroom. His cock had deflated a bit, now that he'd taken his morning piss, but I could tell that it would be right back in service in no time at all. Dave crawled back into bed, from the foot, and then surprised the heck out of me, kissing my thighs and then my pussy. I didn't know that he knew anything about oral sex, but I should have known that any healthy young man is going to have talked with his friends and seen some porn.

"Ooh, you precocious little rascal, you, " I teased him, and then I wondered: maybe I hadn't been his first, because he sure seemed to know what he was doing, his tongue sending me soaring, really quickly. A lot of guys expect good blow jobs from girls, but it's just a lick and a promise as far as them returning the favor. But not Dave: he was taking his time, and was just naturally talented. It couldn't have taken a minute before I was heading for a really rocking climax! I was a bit self-conscious, because I had shaved myself bare, but that had been three days ago, and there had to be a bit of stubble, but if there was, it sure didn't seem to bother Dave! I can't tell you how many guys around campus would be utterly turned off if a girl wasn't completely and freshly shaved bare, as though women didn't naturally grow hair down there. I guess that I surprised him, because I wound up grabbing his head and holding him down tightly to me, as I was writhing and screaming. "Holy fuck, Dave, you are good at that!"

"I aim to please," he smiled at me, like he was an old hand at this game. And then he just got on top of me and entered me slowly.

Holy cow, this was good! Dave started slowly, and then picked up the pace a bit, enough to really get my motor racing, but one which he looked like he could maintain for a while. I think that this man just had a natural talent. Another orgasm built inside me quickly, erupted, and then another and another, before Dave started really slamming into me as the pressure in his balls built up into a spectacular release. Subconsciously, as much as I hated thinking about the past 54, I knew that Dave wasn't number 55, that he just might be number one! With a little more practice, he certainly would be.

After that, he just collapsed on top of me for a few seconds, before rolling off to the side. I couldn't help myself: I was covering his face and shoulders and neck with romantic kisses.

We were laying there, smiling and kissing when I finally just had to ask. "Dave, last night, was I really your first time?" I wanted to continue on, and say that if I was, he sure was talented, but I wanted to keep it on the short and sweet side.

"Yes, Marcy, you're my first time ever, and it was more wonderful than I ever dreamed it would be."

Well, after that confirmation, I just had to kiss him some more, the soft, sweet kisses, not the hard passionate ones. I knew that I had made his first time great, and Dave, well he was just so marvelous, he made up for my first time being so disappointing. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I was trying to reclassify last night as my first time as well.

Eventually we got up, and headed for the kitchen. I think that Dave was going to grab something to put on, but when he saw me just walk over naked, he followed suit. "You got anything in here I can cook us up for breakfast?" I asked. "I'll cook, and you make us some coffee."

Fortunately, he did have food, some bread and butter for toast, half a pack of hardwood smoked bacon, and some eggs, and I did something I just never, ever do, I started cooking for a man. Dave got into the cabinet, and got down some clean plates, and set his kind of small kitchen table. I had to hold a towel in front of me, to keep the bacon splatter from burning me, but I absolutely did not want to get dressed; Dave was loving this, loving watching me naked, and I was as happy as I could be about that.

You can't mess up bacon and eggs, unless you just plain burn them, so breakfast was pretty good. Dave made up the toast, and I've got to tell you: I was absolutely ravenous, eating slice after slice of toast after finishing my eggs, and draining three cups of coffee. I think Dave was amazed that a skinny girl like me could put away so much food.

I think that he was kind of dreading me leaving, but didn't know what to say to set up a second date -- was last night a date? -- and I didn't want to leave, either. I was enjoying being with him, enjoying this lighthearted time after we had finished screwing for the morning. This was something else new to me; every other guy was always on, always trying for the next lay after the last one, always wanting me for pussy, and never just for me. It was time for me to take the lead again. "Dave, you got anything special planned for today, or would you like to just hang out?"

The man was elated: I had just let him know that I was enjoying simply being with him, and wanted to spend more time with him. Some guys have no idea how to ask for a second date, some guys just have no clue how to be with a woman just to be with her, and I could tell that he was struggling with it as well. Yeah, I had to help him out a bit, but, you know what? The memory, and dread, of the Other 54 were fading into the background. At least for a while, I was thinking, this could be it.

"Well, Marcy, what do you like to do? On a day like this, my first thought would be a hike in the Gorge. It's supposed to be sunny and warm today, and Red River Gorge is the most beautiful place on earth. But I don't know if you enjoy stuff like that or maybe have allergies that keep you out of the woods."

You know, his answer just plain stunned me. He was suggesting something that guys and girls could do together that wasn't automatically linked to sex. There it was again: he wanted to spend time with me, the promise of sex not required.

"OK, I can do that. I've never been there before, though, so you'll have to take me. And I'd like to get some different clothes for a hike through the woods."

"Sure, no problem. Where's your apartment, or do you live in the dorms?"

"Over in the dorms, in Blanding Tower. Can we shower here first?"

Well, it didn't take much effort to persuade Dave that we should shower together at his place. It didn't lead to sex, but it's always nice to have someone to wash your back for you. His shower wasn't really ideal for two people, but we made it work.

Blanding was at the very far end of campus, so we had to drive there. It was late enough in the morning that we could have male visitors up on the floor, so I took Dave right up with me. Amanda wasn't in, which pleased me, because after I picked out a set of tougher jeans than my skinnies, I just pulled my skinnies off right in front of Dave, as casually as can be. All I had on were my tank top and a really expensive thong. I pulled off the thong as well, threw it into the dirty clothes basket, grabbed a grey cotton one out of my drawers, and pulled it on. Dave was trying not to leer, but he sure had a big smile on his face.

I got the tougher jeans on and a pair of nice and stylish hiking boots I had -- boots which had never actually gone out hiking, of course! -- and was pulling off my tank when Amanda walked into the room. It was no big deal for her to see me topless, but she sure seemed shocked that I had stripped it off with Dave in the room.

Oh, not because there was a guy in the room; because it was the nerd from last night in there. I grabbed another sleeveless shirt, not a tank this time, but one with some fairly large armholes; I knew that I'd be flashing Dave a lot during this hike. Amanda tried to keep her cool when she saw who I was with, and all that I said was that we were going to spend the day hiking in the Gorge. I grabbed my wallet and room keys, leaving my purse in the dorm. Dave left the room first, so I was able to silently mouth to Amanda, "He's amazing!" as I left.

12