My One True Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now unobstructed by her dress, my free hand cupped her large bulge and gently stroked the outside of her panties. She moaned more approvingly to my touch and I could barely contain myself from ripping her panties off.

I broke away from my teasing to see Lindsay resting her head back on the head support with her eyes closed. Feeling me leave, she opened her eyes and smiled, "Why'd you stop baby?"

"I just had to make sure I wasn't dreaming," I started, "you really are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

She smiled and blushed, "Thanks Jay. You're not so bad yourself you know!" It was my turn to blush now; I meekly smiled and leaned back into her perfect cleavage. I immediately suckled on her nipples again and kneading her fleshy mounds of woman-ness, she moaned approvingly.

I knew most guys didn't seem to care for foreplay (especially guys my own age) but because I was still so new to it I loved it! I played with her boobs, making sure to give equal care to each of her nipples, and gently massaged her little girl.

I think Lindsay was getting too much teasing and needed some release because I felt her hands brush past my busy face on their way down to her panties. Seeing as we'd always had sex basically naked, except on a few occasions she'd keep her top on (which I thought was hot), I was shocked to feel even more aroused when she adjusted her panties to release her penis. To the side was her light-purple lace panties bunched up and in front was her long little girl and massive balls nestling in her seat.

I felt the seat shift when Lindsay adjusted the seatback to let her relax more. Once her little girl was released Lindsay put a hand on the back of my hungry head and she guided me back and forth between her breasts, 'she must be really loving this' I thought. My free hand became busy as I grasped Lindsay's long erection. I felt the warmth of her and some sticky goo, her precum. I stroked her, up and down the entire 12 inches of her wonderful shaft. She moaned, almost crying from the pleasure.

Feeling her hard erection, I couldn't wait any longer and left her breasts. I couldn't believe I was really going to do this... I was going to blow my girlfriend's penis. As I made my way down to Lindsay's little girl I heard her moan, I knew she was watching me descend to her womanhood. I didn't have to go too far as her cock stood straight up for me. Its pink mushroom head did look enticing. It was completely shiny with her precum and I just had to kiss the head. She gasped when I kissed the head of her long little girl for the first time. I placed a hand at the base of her as my lips played with her smooth head. I released my kiss by opening wider and enveloping my mouth around her girl. She gasped again and this time I did hear her cry. I knew she was crying in joy though, "Oh god Jay! You don't have too!" she sobbed.

My mouth descended as far as I could go. Her little girl hit the back of my throat and my gag reflex kicked in. I fought hard to stay down and eventually won. I was maybe halfway down her long womanhood and knew I couldn't go too much further. I just stayed there though feeling the odd sensation of this warm piece of girl meat in my mouth. Its warm spongy yet hard sensation rather fulfilling, I might say.

I rested for a little while, giving my mouth time to adjust to her rather small girth. I was mostly just adjusting to her length, when I felt her hand on the back of my head. I took this as a signal to start; and so I did. As I pulled my mouth up I sucked hard to try and make a sealed suction. I heard Lindsay moaning very approvingly at my efforts and kept that in the back of my mind for future blowjobs. I reached the tip of her penis and made another descent down. I kept a moderately slow pace, taking a few seconds going both up and down. I felt pressure on my head as I went down again and took that to go faster and so I did. I used my hand to jerk her in the opposite direction of my sucking and she moaned again. I felt a jolt on the seat and assumed she threw her head back in agonizing joy.

"Oh god! Keep doing that!!" she moaned, with another hint of crying. I picked up my pace and was soon gliding along on her womanhood. My head bobbed up and down along while my hand jerked her. Lindsay's moans and groans soon turned to whimpers and cries and I knew she was close.

"Oh fuck!!" I heard her say, "Shit!! Shit!! SHIT!! Ooohhh!! Fuck yes!!" Her body spasmed. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!!" She seemed to almost pause for a second, but then she realized what I was willing to do. In her seat as her little girl became harder than ever, I felt her first orgasm in my mouth. The salty sweet taste filled my mouth while she exploded inside of me and I kept sucking and sucking making sure nothing left my sealed lips. The loads came heavy but slow. I tried counting the shots but gave up as I enjoyed what I was doing for her. I guessed that I stayed there for a good half minute before her little girl eventually stopped pulsing.

I made sure I drank every drop of her cum. After her orgasm I stayed just a while longer until her little girl started to shrink. I let her pop out of me and looked up to Lindsay. Her eyes were red from crying and she looked happy as can be despite her partially ruined light makeup.

She was the first to speak up, "Oh my god Jay! I love you sssooooo much! You're the best boyfriend a girl could have!" She began sobbing again and I hugged her and let her cry some more.

She must have cried for a good five minutes before she finally calmed down again. "I know babe," I finally answered - not trying to sound conceded, "As I said when we first confessed our love, I'd love you no matter what. I want to make you the happiest girl I can, and today I did that by moving a step closer."

"Oh Jay!!" she almost began tearing up again.

"Sshh, it's alright babygirl, I'm here," I comforted her.

We cuddled again for a little while before we broke away. Before pulling away we kissed. It was a light kiss but still sensual. "Thank you for the birthday present!" she sobbed again. I smiled and kissed her again. "You really didn't have to do any of that though. I was especially surprised when you didn't pull away when I was so close," she stated, almost worried.

"Well, I've tasted you before, though not that amount," we both giggled, "and I enjoyed it then. So I thought why wouldn't I enjoy it now? Plus, feeling you cum in my mouth was really hot! I loved feeling your little girl spasm inside my mouth... and then the hot jets of girl cum, was a great treat too!"

Lindsay blushed profusely, out of embarrassment, I think, because it wasn't a natural way for a girl to cum. But here I was enjoying it. And I truly was.

We talked in the car for a long while, more about just how things were going in our lives and possible future plans, maybe vacations here and there, and college. It was starting to get cold in the summer night, despite having the heater still on, and we decided to call it a night. Lindsay offered to relieve me but I declined, defending that this was her night. She pushed a bit at first but then didn't pursue it any further when I kept declining so I took her home.

I was happy with what I had done, I finally gave her something I didn't think I could ever do, but I did. And I enjoyed it, every minute of it! Feeling her cum in my mouth was surprisingly arousing and loving. She was worried about me, by announcing she was about to cum, but I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I wanted to show her how much I've come to accept her.

12