My Pregnant Sister in Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up the next day my mum was already making breakfast and the postman had been with the post. Mum was cross;

"I don't know what the post office is coming to! They delivered a letter for Kathleen today and it's been folded in two. Postmarked Bristol, It will mean you have to drive her down there again. If you are going up stairs, can you take it up to her?"

"Shall I take her a cup of Coffee?"

"Don't be silly, you know she's gone off coffee, it's because she's pregnant. Don't you pay any attention to anything she says?"

I took the letter and Kathleen put it aside without opening it.

"You recognise it of course?" she said.

I couldn't think of anything to say so she continued and, mistaking my silence for criticism, began to justify her actions.

"Please don't judge me too harshly, lots of people organise the whole of their lives by telling white lies and for me this one time was morally difficult."

She shook her head at my silence and continued apologetically;

"It was the only thing I could think of, I reused the envelope from the last appointment and what's done is done."

But what was done? I wondered out loud.

"I had to do it don't you see? I realised you have drawn your conclusions about me and my relationships with my younger brothers and I want you alone so we can talk it through. I need to explain from my point of view."

I moved towards her, surely a hug was in order? But she moved away until the bed stood between us and she continued.

"I love teaching you how to pleasure me and your innocence and sense of wonder at what we do together is very stimulating but now I am worried. I cannot bear the thought I may be both robbing you of your innocence and in return teaching you doubt and cynicism. I will tell your mum about the two fictive appointments in Bristol and we are going to stay at my house. We will have three days and two nights together, alone and un chaperoned"

She looked around the room, out the window, at the floor, anywhere but at me and then broke quietly into tears. Horrified, I quickly approached her and this time she entered my embrace and pressed herself into my body.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." she said after a while. "I don't know what came over me."

She pushed me out the door telling me to get off to work and asking that I tell mum she was going to have a bath;

"I think better in the bath, I'll see you this afternoon."

12