My Pregnant Sister in Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute, I must see this"

So I sat on the floor in front of her chair with my head between her knees. As the news progressed she became increasingly restless. I was aware of her moving slightly, squeezing my head between her legs and she slid further down in the chair until she was eventually pushing her crotch at me. I occasionally leaned back in answer and was soon returning her nudges by butting the back of my head against her pantie crotch; soon she could stand no more.

Taking the control she switched it off.

"Ok Peter, Stand up I want to show you something."

I stood and she took my hand, pulling me to her.

"Come closer."

I was standing with my crotch close to her face and she was began fiddling with my trousers but was soon exasperated and pushed me away.

"Those 501 jeans are hopeless! So old fashioned, they'll never catch on. Why can't you wear jeans with a zip? Take them off; pants as well."

This was school teacher Kathleen talking and I hurried to comply. The more I hurried the more difficult it became and I ended up catching my feet in my jeans and out of balance and with legs bound together I fell headlong over the sofa.

She chuckled loudly;

"There you are you see; Not very romantic. You'll regret it in the future I shouldn't wonder. You'll be getting close to seducing some lady, she'll be on the verge of being won over and she'll try and get your cock out and the moment will be lost because she can't get your trousers open."

I managed to untangle myself and slid out of my jeans and my shorts and stood self-consciously before her.

"Sorry I teased you darling, come here to me"

She leaned across and taking hold of my half erect cock pulled me to her.

"That's better; I can see what I'm doing now."

She pulled and squeezed and could soon begin rolling my foreskin backwards and forwards over the head of my growing cock. I was getting more and more turned on and my cock, fully erect, throbbed all the more with her teasing.

"You have a lovely cock and the head, or the "Glans" if you will, is quite a bit bigger than the shaft; how on earth does that thing fit inside me?"

The sight of her hand on me, the sight of her licking her lips had me gasping; I was already feeling the beginning of an orgasm in my balls and I groaned a warning.

She stopped immediately and looking up, caught and held my eye.

I was suddenly struck by a violent pain in my cock; a direct hit of lightning couldn't have shocked me more and I doubled up in surprise. I looked down to see Kathleen waiting patiently for me to compose myself. After a minute's pause she reached out gently and took my still throbbing cock firmly in her hand again. Holding my eye she licked the ball of her thumb extravagantly and looking away from me focussed her gaze on my glans again. Her unspoken desire for me to watch what she was going to do next was as clear as if she had challenged me to "watch this, mister" and I watched in uneasy fascination until she, drawing her wet thumb firmly across the Glans of my cock again, reduced me once more to a doubled up wreck.

"Kathleen please, that hurts, it's worse than a kick in the balls."

She pulled me to her and showered kisses on my face.

"Are you ok darling? That was unkind of me but I need you to understand what I am going to tell you. I had to show you how sensitive my lady penis, my clitoris, is. Less is absolutely more in the case of fanny licking and licking is an art".

I knelt beside her chair, for once glad my cock was out of her reach.

She took my hand and turned the palm of it towards her face. Placing her tongue somewhere around my wrist she licked hard in a rasping motion up and over the palm and up to my fingers.

"That is dog licking," she said scornfully;

"Anybody can do that and indeed most men do, it seems. Dog licking is nice if the tongue is inserted into and just around the entrance to the vagina but who can keep that up for more than a second or two?"

"All my friends are in agreement, dog licking is just too much! Their enthusiastic husbands and boyfriends are way too eager to stimulate and as I have just shown you, over-stimulation is painful."

She took my hand again and her tongue began a slow journey across my palm; lapping, licking, swirling and dabbing; insinuating itself between my fingers until she stopped.

"That" she said gently; "That is "cat lapping" and that is more than enough to reduce me to a shivering orgasmic wreck."

She pulled me to her embrace and as we kissed softly she whispered "Can you help me take off my skirt?"

She lifted herself slightly and I found the fastener and drew the skirt off and down her lovely smooth tanned legs. I could not resist the sight of her bulging sex under her white knickers and bending down I pressed my face into her crotch. I inhaled her warm musky scents and taking a deep breath and pressing my mouth against her mound, I blew a long and continuous stream of warm air through the gusset of her knickers. She wriggled with delight.

I smelt the delicious scent of her sex, sweat and urine in harmony and gripping the gusset with my teeth tried to pull her pants off. She raised her bottom to help but I had taken a too solid mass of pubic hair along with the generous mouthful of panties. I relinquish my mouthful and could see her white panties are now wet with her juices and I press my face again hard into her warm mound and she laughed indulgently;

"Please don't look at me down there my sweet, you've made me wet my panties."

So I dove down and grasped the now soaking panties again. I licked the wet patch and tasted a new and exciting flavour; the flavour of a juiced up woman and said so, to her obvious delight:

Oh darling you seem keen to make me forget your lesson; Yes, take off my knickers."

She lifted herself up and I drew them carefully down around her thighs, along her lovely legs and over her feet. Planting her heels on the edge of the chair she lifted herself up again;

"Quickly darling; Spread the towel under my bottom before I drip on the chair."

Taking the towel and spreading it smoothly under her brought me close to her and leaned forward and kissed slowly along the border between her swollen mound, thick with dark brittle curls and the fine smooth skin of her inner thigh. She shuddered but said nothing.

I rubbed my lips across her mound and continued kissing softly along the other thigh and she gasped;

"Oh darling that's so nice"

Her hand appeared and cupped her mound. I heard quite clearly the rasping of her pubic hair against her fingers as she rubbed herself.

"Now, where were we? Yes, cunnilingus. I don't know what to say. You've got me a bit flustered. I think you should just try a little and we can discuss as you go along."

And with that she extended two fingers and parted the firm outer lips;

"Begin here darling, lick gently and we will see"

I paused and she reached and patted the top of my head reassuring me.

"It's ok you know; It doesn't taste toilet darling, you'll see."

She removed her hand and I reached for her and parting the lips with my two thumbs exposed her lovely inner sex. I saw a delightful mass of wrinkled tissue and a modest vaginal opening and I extended my tongue and licked carefully. The soft and delicate inner lips flooded with her juices as I stroked with my tongue. Her sex was laid bare, her pleasure was obvious and her ecstatic movements caused her vagina to open slightly and I reached in there as far as I could with my tongue and licked firmly.

"That's lovely darling; don't be shy, continue."

I licked again, nuzzling gently with my lips and tongue and moved closer to her clitoris. I swirled my tongue gently round and round her hooded lady penis. Kathleen shuddered; she gasped deeply and I felt her body tense and heard her breathing stop. She held her breath as I circled again and again until with an explosive exhalation her body relaxed and she gasped for breath. I heard a slight squirting sound and there against my mouth the lovely softness of her inner lips became liquid and my chin was soaked in her juices.

What she'd said about the taste was true though I wondered how she knew. There was no toilet taste; No, she was both sweet and salt and something indefinable.

Suddenly, in my minds eye, I was taken back to picnics on the beach with my parents; Peaches, warm from the sun and soaked in salt spray tasted contrastingly salt and sweet and when I had licked my fingers clean afterwards I had tasted the raw taste of the fish I had caught, killed and grilled for lunch.

"Hey dreamer; you haven't finished yet."

She lay back in the chair, knees drawn up and parted and laughing she reached out for my hand and drew me back to her.

"This feels very promising I must say; you are a clever pupil but there is more to learn yet."

And she picked up her hand mirror.

"Come closer. Look at me, inspect me, touch. I like to see your hands on me, I like to watch. Can you enter my Vagina with your tongue again?"

A movement in my side vision caught my eye; I saw her there in the mirror; she was watching my every movement and I felt myself blush.

But I was happy to play and repeated my previous movements. She tipped her pelvis slightly and I had her opening there in front of me. I licked gently over the soft skin between her anus and vagina before plunging into her. Wiggling my tongue as hard and long as I could I continued until I could no more.

She sighed deeply;

Darling that's lovely; but it's hard on the tongue isn't it?"

I wondered how she knew, had she tried licking, and with whom?

"There are alternatives to licking inside me; you can finger me while you lick around the lips and clitoris. That gives double pleasure."

She moved her mirror slightly and I took that as a signal to continue. As I extended two fingers towards her opening I heard her sharp intake of breath,

"Slowly now, let me see you pressing through the opening."

I entered her slowly, well aware that she was watching closely and as before she indulged herself.

"Stop. Take them out again; Turn your hand sideways so I can see better. Slowly in again; what does that feel like darling?"

"It's soft and slippy yet very strong, she doesn't open easily"

"Go slowly darling. Lick gently along the lips while you finger me. That's right, stroke the rough patch again and again."

Her pelvis rose and fell with her rising passion and I followed her movements closely though with some difficulty.

Can you find my pee hole? It's lovely and tickly just there."

Smoothing aside the wet soft tissues of her lips and looking closely I found the slight indentation of her pee hole and licked gently.

" Just there, yes, harder, yes push harder, oh, that's very nice"

Her requests came as breathless utterance's now and I could sense her passion building. I licked and fingered and her juices ran down the crack of her bottom; I had two fingers in her vagina; my little finger found its way into her anus and she shuddered.

"Lick gently, circle my Clitoris."

I circled eagerly, turned on by her obvious pleasure. My erection was full and I felt a dribble of pre-come wet my thigh.

"Listen, darling" she said urgently,

"When I say so, Purse you lips and suck my clitoris in. Remember; it's just like when you were sucking the spaghetti. Suck the whole of her in between your lips and tickle her with your tongue. Be careful with your teeth and please don't stop until I tell you."

I continued my licking. I occasionally paused and studied her sex. Her clitoris was larger now; it stood erect and the tiny head, coral red, smooth and shiny was just visible amongst the folds of its hood.

She was breathless now but she was still there with her mirror.

"Let me see her, put your tongue to her, rub a little, oh yes!"

I licked carefully though my tongue was aching. My fingers worked inside her and I could clearly feel the tension in her body grow. Her bottom was seldom still; her heels braced on the chair edge held her as her pelvis rose and fell with her passion until at last she began to stutter brokenly;

"I'm almost there. Are you ready darling? Yes, now! Suck me in; suck me in NOW!"

Pursing my lips I sucked the whole of her clitoris, its hood and the surrounding soft tissues into a firm and wet embrace. I sucked and worked my lips on her, my tongue stroked and pressed on the head of her clitoris. Her pelvis rose to meet my caressing and pressed against my mouth. Her thighs clamped around my head could not drown the sound of her cries and her hands found the back of my head as she pressed me into her sex.

"Don't stop darling; don't stop sucking, but be ready to enter me."

I was more than ready and when at last she called for me to come to her I stood up and stooped over her in the chair. Supporting myself on both chair arms and lowering my cock towards her sex I could only gasp in desperation;

"Guide me in Kathleen, please guide me in."

And taking my cock in the one hand and holding the lips apart with the other she aimed me at her vagina. She gasped briefly as I slid in and I felt her heels lock around me.

"Push quickly darling. That's right, give me quick, short, sharp, thrusts."

Her heels were beating time on my back as she urged me on and as her head tipped back I could just hear her gasping sigh,

"That's it, I'm coming again."

And I felt myself burst inside her and I pushed long smooth strokes until there was no more to give. Her legs released their hold on me and I sagged back down onto my knees in front of her.

"Come to me darling."

I stood and leant across to kiss her.

She smiled and stroked my face tenderly,

"Oh that was so nice; that was our first time face to face and I finished without stroking myself. You did it all darling."

She held me for a few moments longer before saying, somewhat embarrassedly;

"But now I can feel something trickling down there. It's a good job we put the towel down; can you gather it up around me so I can go to the bathroom without dripping on the carpet?"

As I held the towel gathered around her waist and helped her up from the chair I wondered if I would ever meet another lover like her. She sensed my wondering and turning, hugged me tightly and whispered a silly little aside;

"If you were ten years older and I was ten years younger, and I wasn't married......Well; Then I'd never let you go."

And I was happier than I'd ever been.

12