My Russian Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend kissed my cheek and held my hand while we waited for a minute or two in the vestibule downstairs for the taxi I'd pre-booked that afternoon.

Our arrival at the pub caused a bit of a stir. Several pairs of male eyes, hungry and calculating watched the girls as we made our way to a table. I saw a few nudges and muttered comments from a table full of lads I didn't recognise -- not locals but probably a group of itinerant tradesmen, sparks and chippies who landed where the winds of the construction game blew them.

There were calls of greeting from a few of the people I'd grown to know over the years, the pub being my regular haunt between jobs. The place was festooned with Valentine's Day banners, the tables sprinkled with tiny glittery hearts, a red rose in a vase on each. As predicted there were several loved-up couples, people of all ages from young sweethearts to middle-aged marrieds, the battle lines of decades of matrimony peaceful for the day as a truce was called.

It started off as a good night, me drinking a pint of lager while Galya hit her habitual vodka and lemonade. Katia drank red wine while Anatassia tried rum and coke. The girls got a lot of attention, with some of the regulars, lone males drifting over on the pretext of asking me about my latest trip but really ogling Anatassia's boobs or admiring Galya's arse as she deliberately flirted and flaunted.

Somebody was going to get lucky that night the way Galya was acting; I just didn't know that plans were already afoot at the table of young boisterous tradesmen, or how crazy Galya could get.

Katia made it clear that she was spoken for by remaining glued to my side and holding my hand and kissing my cheek periodically.

A couple of hours later and the party was in full swing. There was even a tiny dance-floor of postage stamp dimensions where the pool table normally stood. Couples were smooching away to slow dances, relaxed by alcohol, candlelight and the general bonhomie.

"Where is Galya?" Katia asked suddenly.

I looked around but couldn't see the woman anywhere in the packed boozer. People were crammed in, all the tables taken while other drinkers stood in tight little clusters or along the front of the bar.

"I don't know," I replied. "I think she said she was going for a cigarette."

Anatassia, who had been deeply involved in an attempt at conversation with Brad, one of the regulars, shook her head and denied knowing Galya's whereabouts. Shrugging, the blonde went back to the painstaking round of sign language that had so absorbed her with Brad. I could see that Brad was more intent on Anatassia's big tits -- I wondered what he'd say if her saw the pictures of the woman's face spattered with spunk that Katia had taken on the beach.

Katia rolled her eyes. "I go and look for her," she said.

A few minutes later, when Katia hadn't returned, I felt a slither of unease in my guts. The feeling of anxiety heightened when I looked around again and saw the half a dozen lads at the other table had been replaced by three couples.

Galya was gone and so were those men. It didn't take the brains of an Arch Bishop to figure out what might be going on. Galya was game certainly, up for it without a doubt, but I thought that six men at once was pushing it a bit. And now Katia had disappeared.

"Shit," I muttered, envisioning both women in trouble. Young men full of testosterone and booze were bound to be all fired up by Galya; the pretty girl blonde blundering into their clutches would only stoke the fires of lust.

I went in search of the pair, leaving Brad and Anatassia at the table.

There was no sign of them when I scouted around in the frosty car park, nor when I checked the men's loos and then, after knocking, the ladies.

Nothing.

Where the hell could they be?

I remembered that the pub let out a couple of rooms upstairs on a bed and breakfast basis, and it dawned on me that if the men were staying in digs then the pub might be just the spot for cheap, temporary accommodation.

I walked through the quieter saloon bar of the pub towards the back. At the end of a narrow, dimly lit corridor was a door. Beyond the door was a staircase, the carpet worn and faded. I climbed the creaking steps and moved along another corridor. When I pressed my ear to the door marked number 1, I heard the unmistakable sound of bedsprings under pressure. I thought I could hear a female voice groaning and sighing as well.

When I twisted the door handle and pushed the door open a few inches the sight that greeted me had me reeling with shock.

Galya was on the bed on her hands and knees. She had a man behind her, his hands on her hips as he fed a long cock into her body from behind. Another man stood at the foot of the bed, Galya's mouth wrapped around his dick as he groaned and muttered, his fingers pushed into the woman's long, dark hair.

The four other men were arranged around the focal point of the near-naked Russian woman. They too were in various stages of undress, all holding a hard-on and tugging away.

One of the blokes saw me standing there boggle-eyed and slack-jawed. "You should just fuck off, mate," he said aggressively.

"Alex!" Galya gasped. She remained kneeling on the bed, the man behind embedded inside her while the cock she'd been sucking dangled in front of her face.

I stepped into the room, my eyes searching for Katia. "What's going on?" I blurted.

"What does it fucking look like's going on?" one of the standing men said.

Ignoring him I asked Galya, "Are you all right?"

She grinned at me. "I am very all right, Alex." Galya nodded at the cock in front of her face. "I have men." She winked at me. "You should join us. It is sexy fun!"

That caused a ripple of laughter among the assembled men. The one buried up to his balls in Galya's cunt resumed his energetic thrusting while the one at her head slapped the woman's cheeks with his stiff cock.

"Get sucking," he grunted, and Galya fell to it immediately.

I stood there transfixed. I could see the woman's labia dangling as the man's girth stretched her open. He was quite a size and I couldn't help but notice his outstroke pulled at Galya's pussy and distorted her flesh, seemingly about to pull the woman inside out before he shoved it back inside her.

The man slapped Galya's buttocks, the taut skin barely rippling. A few slaps later and her arse cheeks glowed, the pale handprint quickly suffused with pink on her skin.

"Shit," the man grunted. "I can't hold it!"

"Don't spunk in her cunt," John," one of the onlookers snarled. "I ain't going sloppy seconds in your muck. Come on her arse, you daft twat."

John pulled out just in time. He cried out and cranked at his cock as it started to spurt. Semen arced out of him and rained down on Galya's bare back while some of the stuff spattered onto her denim skirt bunched around her waist.

John groaned and sighed before he was bundled aside by another man. "Fuck off out of the way. It's my turn at her now." The man eyed Galya's behind appreciatively. "What a fucking arse the bitch has on her. She's sexy as fuck. I don't know if I can manage to fuck this slut for long."

He couldn't. He took about a dozen thrusts into Galya's pussy and then bellowed hugely. "Shit!" he cried. "It's so fucking tight. Fuck ... I can't stop myself."

He didn't pull out in time, just dumped a load of jizm into Galya's body while, at the same time, the other man, the one with his dick in Galya's mouth, erupted over her face.

That was three blokes in as many minutes.

One of the watchers wasn't as fastidious as his friend and immediately replaced the man who'd just squirted semen into Galya.

I heard the obscene squelching as he slid into the woman's pussy, his size displacing the other man's gooey deposit.

Galya cried out and held up her hand, fingers grasping. "Another," she grunted as the man behind her began the rhythmic slap-slap-slap of his fucking into her. "In my mouth. Another ..."

Spunk dribbled down Galya's cheek as a well-muscled man with arms covered in tattoos presented himself for her attention. I moved further into the room, drawn by the lewd scene as it developed. Galya stared at me, her eyes fixed on me in a kind of challenge as she mumbled and groaned around her mouthful of gristle.

My cock swelled and I ached to touch myself. I remembered Katia's words in the shower and struggled to resist the urge to expose myself and wank onto Galya's face. I wanted to see the woman used. It was obvious she enjoyed being gang-banged, just another facet of Galya's perverted sexual nature. Even though, according to Katia's constraints, I wouldn't actually be breaking our agreement -- after all I wouldn't be putting my cock into Galya -- it would still probably be viewed as a betrayal since Katia wasn't here herself.

But I wanted to, I wanted to join in and add my gloop to the viscous mess already dribbling over the woman's face. I could even see myself succumbing to a baser level and actually fucking the woman's mouth, or even stirring up the porridge in her pussy.

And Galya's stare was a definite challenge. She wanted me to go to her, hungry to be used by as many men as possible.

Then the man behind her grunted and shuddered. He cursed and grimaced and leaned low over Galya's back as he pumped his load into her body.

When he pulled out a slide of semen dribbled from the woman's opening that gaped in a lewd maw, and spunk dripped out of Galya to plop in thick droplets onto the bed.

The woman herself grunted and let the man in her mouth slip from between her lips. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs, a hand smearing through the glistening mess between her legs. Galya's labia hung all loose and floppy, tacky with jizm and her own essence while she rubbed at the large bulb of her clit.

"Look at the way this slag's put together," I heard someone gasp. "I've never seen a bird like it. What a cunt on her, it's like a fuckin' axe-wound. And that fuckin' clit ..."

"More," Galya babbled as her sex farted around the three fingers that she fucked into her opening.

The men and I just stared at her as she came in a squealing, squirming thrashing of limbs.

The tattooed young man jerked at his cock, the head of which was aimed at Galya's creased and twisted face. He grunted and let fly, a thin, watery jet of spunk jetting from him that sprayed across the woman's face.

There was one left, one more to make six loads that Galya had taken in less than fifteen minutes.

He advanced on her, jacking his cock quickly as he moved towards the supine woman on the bed.

Then Katia appeared.

My girlfriend took it all in with wide eyes. "Alex," she gasped as she stared at the bedraggled woman on the bed before her eyes turned to me. "What ...?" She looked at me and, with an expression that almost broke my heart and sent a surge of guilt through me for even considering joining the gang-fuck, she ran from the room.

I looked at Galya as the man climbed between her thighs that were wide open in welcome.

"Katia," I whispered hoarsely. "Shit ... Katia!"

Galya was moaning as I followed my bikini princess from the scene of debauchery.

"She came back here and grabbed her coat. Mate," Brad said when I arrived at the table downstairs. "She shot off out the door a couple of seconds ago. What's up, Alex?"

"She saw something upstairs and I think she thinks I was involved. It's a mistake but I've got to find her and explain." I gave Brad a brief outline. "The tarty one, Galya, is upstairs getting fucked." I held up a hand to cut Brad off when he opened his mouth. "Not now, Brad. But I need you to wait for her, or go and get her later. She's in one of the B&B rooms with a group of lads. Yeah, yeah," I added when I saw his face. "I know, but the way she's firing through them she'll be finished soon enough. I need you to make sure she gets back to my flat, her and Anatassia here. If I don't get back before this lot kicks out I need to know they'll get back to the flat safely. Can you do that?"

Brad took a glance at the blonde's deep cleavage and gulped. "Yeah," he nodded. "I can make sure of that."

I left Anatassia looking bewildered while Brad tried to explain what the fuck was happening.

When I got out into the car park there was no sign of Katia. My breath smoked as I walked briskly along hoping to catch sight of the girl. She couldn't have gone far, I reasoned, besides, where would she go? It was a strange town to her, she didn't know her way around. Katia didn't even know my address and I assumed she'd walk around in the night for a short while before making her way back to the pub.

But what if she got disorientated and couldn't find the pub? What the hell would she do in a strange country, in a town she didn't know? It was cold and dark and I didn't know if she even had any money. There was also the fact that Katia was a very attractive girl, who knows what kind of sexual predator might pick her up.

I'd gone a good half a mile before, thank God, I saw her in the distance.

I called her name and she turned. Katia waited, hands deep in the pockets of her thick coat, her expression forlorn.

"What were you doing?" she asked when I got to her.

"Nothing," I replied. "I was just standing there. I didn't do anything, Katia. I went looking for you. You'd gone to find Galya and were taking so long. I looked for you everywhere. I found Galya in that room with those men. I thought she'd been taken there against her will. I didn't know she wanted to be there. Not at first."

Katia eyes me suspiciously, her blue eyes as frosty as the February night.

How had things gone so bad? Valentine's Day was turning out all wrong -- after such a promising beginning as well. I was gutted. I had to make Katia see reason.

"You were not going to join the party on the bed?" Katia asked.

"No, Katia," I replied, my hands reaching for her arms. "I've only just found you, really. It's been so long since the beach that I wanted this trip of yours to be special, a time for us to get to know each other and ..." I shrugged, my fingers squeezing her upper arms gently before I relaxed my grip. "I thought that maybe you and I might start something. I had a romantic meal planned and everything. I wanted to get us off to a good start. But Anatassia and Galya caught me by surprise. I didn't know they were coming with you. What you saw upstairs was just Galya being ... well, Galya. You know her better than me. You know she wanted those men. I was just ... there. I was there because I'd been looking for you."

"I am sorry, Alex. I go into the car park to look for Galya. Then I decide to look a little down the street. I get lost for a little time but I find my way back to the pub. Then I cannot find you. I go looking and there you are watching her and those men. I feel bad, Alex. I feel bad that you might want Galya more than me." Katia began to shiver, and I realised I'd been trembling with the cold for quite some time during myself. Katia continued as we both trembled with cold. "I thought Anatassia and Galya would be a nice surprise. I did not even think about being together alone. It is my fault that we went to that party. I should not have agreed to the two of them coming with me to England. But they got so excited when Galya make the suggestion to come with me. I could not say no."

Relief flooded through me. She believed me when I told her I'd been in that room looking for her. And it was the truth, that's why I'd been there.

"It's fine, Katia," I sighed. I reached for her and pulled her close in a tight embrace. "All of it is OK. I don't mind Anatassia and Galya being here. I had a good time today, with the three of you. But it's you I really like, Katia. You're the one I have feelings for. I admit that I did want to join the men with Galya, but I didn't because of you and what we said earlier. It didn't seem right, even after the things we've done together, the three of us this afternoon, watching you kiss and touch the other two, it might be a weird set up we have, but I respect that you don't want me to do anything without you being there." We kissed, our breaths mingling. "Let's get home," I whispered. "I want to make love to you."

"But Anatassia ... Galya ..." Katia blurted.

"My friend Brad will bring them home. He said he'd look after them."

Katia took a little convincing but I finally managed to get her into a taxi. As we began to warm through on the journey back to my flat Katia's hand moved to my thigh. I kissed her, a lover's kiss appropriate for the night of St Valentine's. The girl responded warmly, with enthusiasm, and by the time the cab reached the front of the block my cock was stiff with desire for her.

In the flat I removed the clasp from Katia's hair before she lifted her arms and let me peel the dress from her body. She was naked underneath and I flipped dress away, discarding it so I could get my hands on her.

She gasped when my mouth covered her sex, the essence sliding out of her, honey on my tongue. I laved and licked at her for a long time, so long that by the time I surfaced, my face smeared with her desire, Katia groaned at me to make love to her.

"Slowly," she sighed, eyes heavy-lidded, watching me undress. "Let us take our time, Alex. Hold it back until you can't take it any more."

She lay with her head on the pillow, my sweet bikini princess all wide-legged and ready for love.

Overwhelmed by the moment I settled over her, resting on my elbows and, at the moment of penetration, with the girl gasping, her eyes locked on mine, I murmured, "I love you."

"Do you, Alex" Katia whispered as she began to move. "You love me?"

I swallowed heavily and nodded, wincing when the girl's insides clenched around my girth. "Yes, Katia, I do. I love you."

We rocked together, barely moving. I slid in and out of the girl's body just enough to keep the tingle going between us. We kissed and murmured words of love, passing the emotion back and forth between us with our eyes and lips and our gentle gyrations.

"What will we do, Alex?" Katia whispered. "What will our future be like? Will we be together?"

I didn't want to face practicalities then. The night ahead was for romance, for the two of us to say silly things to each other, things I might be too embarrassed to say in the cold light of February fifteenth. We had the here and now and I wanted her to love me in return.

"We'll be together, Katia," I said. "I promise that. Don't ask me how right now. We'll talk tomorrow. I'll show the three of you the sights in London. We'll see Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. We'll do all the cheesy tourist crap and then drink beer in old fashioned pubs. At night we'll make love, like this. With no Anatassia and no Galya. Just us."

"I like that," Katia replied, her hips beginning to jerk. "I like it that we make love, not just fuck." She looked up at me and I saw the devilish glint in her eye. "We can fuck with Galya and Anatassia out there, but in here is for us."

So it was still there. I could have my cake and eat it ... almost.

Katia's movements became more urgent, her kisses more frantic. She snarled at me to get up off my elbows so I could pound at her with more vigour.

"I'm going to come," she sighed. "Alex, just a little more. Just a little deeper. Harder. Fuck me, Alex. I'm going to ..."

And she did. The girl quivered, her legs trembling as she winced and thrashed around, her head rolling from side to side. She reached up and pulled me on top of her, arms and legs wrapping around me as she held me inside her body and came.

"I love you," she sighed. "I love you like you love me."

And then Galya made her entrance.

Six -- A Year Later

Brad met me at the airport.