My Secret Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence fell as we began to fuck, our hips and bodies moving in unison now, our hands meeting where my cock was sliding in and out and our sexual organs revelling in the action. I pressed my fingers against her clit, feeling my penis moving inside her while Sharon's fingers moved mine to her best advantage.

Even our breathing seemed to be synchronised now and when Sharon somehow managed to curl her leg around mine we were united as one body, writhing and twisting together like a pair of mating snakes as we excited one another.

"I love this position -- I've never done it this way before," panted Sharon, "Your cock's rubbing at a different angle, like it's more exciting this way."

"I guess I'm rubbing your G-spot or something," I said, not entirely certain of her anatomy, "It's bloody nice, whatever it is!"

"Going to make me cum so quickly," said Sharon, her hand pressing mine harder against her pussy, "I'm almost there already!"

"Come on then, cum baby, cum!" I said, encouraging her, "Let it go!"

"Can't stop it...ohhhhh...can't stop it now!" said Sharon, moaning and squirming even more than before, "Oh Chris, Chris, it's coming -- here it cums!"

Suddenly her body tensed up rigidly, then seemed to spring into life again but now bucking and squirming in a frenzy of orgasmic excitement.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she gasped, "Oh Chris -- can't stop!"

"Keep going," I asked, as I drove my penis deep into her body, "Feels so good, you'll make me cum too!"

"Cum quickly then!" she implored, "Cum with me -- cum with me!"

Her arse was pushing back at me so hard that I felt as if I was sliding on the groundsheet but at least she was sliding with me as I pounded her pussy harder and harder.

"Ohhhh yessss!" Sharon cried, "Cumming again, oh God, I can't stop!"

Her hand was now rubbing mine up and down her entire cleft, soaking me in her juices as we stimulated not just her clit but her whole pussy and the excitement was sending me right over the top. I tried to keep pounding away but it was so hard to do with her squirming convulsing body and my own impending orgasm.

And then I felt my body unlock and my orgasm release into my system.

"Ahhh -- here it cums!" I gasped as I thrust even deeper into her vagina, "Feel it -- it's cumming!"

I froze momentarily as my sex organ prepared for the final unloading then gasped anew as I felt the floodgates freeing my spunk. I felt the incredible sensation of wads of cum slipping quickly up my penis, blasting from the tip and spreading around my pulsating knob. I felt Sharon's vagina respond to the flood of spunk by squeezing my cock, caressing it and seemingly sucking the cum from my tubes. I felt her whole body shuddering as she climaxed again to the tune of my pumping, driving, erupting penis.

Then it was all over as we clung together with our sated organs and our tired arms and legs.

Sharon twisted her head and we kissed, smooching lovingly and deeply, our eyes smiling at each other too, then we slumped to the ground again.

"Ohhhhh fantastic!" sighed Sharon, her body still moving languidly, "Now that's what I call a fuck!"

"Was good wasn't it!" I agreed, as I found her hand and held it lovingly, "I think we were made for each other."

I felt her vagina squeeze me again, this time a warm and friendly squeeze that did no more than make my cock twitch gently -- I had nothing left in me for now except love. Sharon's squeeze had another effect though, it seemed to push my cock, pressing it out from her pussy and a moment or two later I felt it slipping from her hole.

"Uhhh, it's all wet again," muttered Sharon as she grabbed the towel and applied it between her legs, "You don't half cum a lot, don't you?"

She looked down at the towel as she pulled it aside then clamped it back over her pussy.

"Third time and you're still pumping it out!" she said, "Where do you get it all from?"

It was more of an observation than a question and anyway, with my mind and balls depleted of sexual ideas for the moment, my thoughts turned to my fishing. My rod sat on it's rod rests; the line limp; the float and hook motionless in the water and at that moment too the sun burst from behind some clouds and filled our little glade with brightness.

"Wow, that's bright!" exclaimed Sharon, "Where's my sunglasses, they're here somewhere."

A moment or two later she slipped them on and relaxed again, stirring only as I stood up, naked as the day I was born to clean my cum-slippery cock with my towel. I turned towards the lake and, picking up my rod I reeled in the line.

"I'm supposed to be catching some fish," I said as I baited my hook again and cast the line out, "We ought to be able to bring some fishing stories back for mum and dad or they'll wander what we've been doing all day."

"I've got my phone -- we'll take some pictures next time you catch something," said Sharon.

"And I'm going to put my own sunglasses on too," I added, "That sunlight's so strong isn't it?"

"Nice and warm though," said Sharon as she discarded the towel and lay out on her back, "You get on with your fishing and I'll top up my tan."

The sight of her lithe and wholesome body spread before me was enough to stir even my tired cock but I settled now to my fishing, still standing there in the nude, my penis at half mast. It felt weird and yet enjoyable to be free of clothing like this, especially with the sun burning down.

"Glad you came?" I asked over my shoulder, my eyes on my float.

"Most definitely!" acceded Sharon, "I've a feeling that I'll be coming with you more often now."

"You came with me three times already!" I quipped, my eyes still scanning the water for action, "You can't expect much more than that, surely?"

We both laughed lightly, then Sharon attracted my attention with a small call of "hey" and I glanced away from the water.

Sharon was still on her back but now she had her legs apart again with her hips and arse raised off the ground, her pussy lips spread apart.

"More?" she asked wickedly, "Are you ready yet?"

I felt my cock rising eagerly but then I was snatched from my intended target by the rod jerking in my hands. I struck and immediately felt the pull of the fish as it tried to escape.

"Got it!" I shouted happily, "Feels like it's a good 'un too."

It was certainly putting up a strong fight and with my light tackle I was reluctant to just haul it from the water so I played it gently but persistently until the fight was done and I was able to gather it into my landing net.

It was a bream this time, a deep silvery fish that now gleamed from my net as I lifted it from the water. I placed it almost reverently on the ground as I removed the hook then checked it's weight.

"Wow, it looks massive!" I said, feeling the excitement of the moment making my penis rise, "Doubt that it's a record but it's a super fish."

I held it up before me admiring it's colour, size and shape, while making sure that I didn't let go this time as I showed it to Sharon.

"It is big isn't it," she agreed, "Let me take a few pictures."

I stood still while she held up her phone for a few moments, then she lowered her phone and began viewing the pictures.

"Ahhh damn," she said, "I've got your rod in this picture too, come a bit nearer and I'll take some close-ups."

"So what, my rod's all part of the fishing, isn't it?" I asked, bemused but Sharon just smiled widely.

"No not your fishing rod," she exclaimed pointing at my erection and laughing, "That one!"

Her photo was excellent except that my now rigid penis was very clearly visible too.

I moved until I was only perhaps six feet from her and she snapped some more photos and this time she was happy.

"Much better, nice shot, nice fish," she said, "Ok, you can put it back now before you drop it! And don't go playing with it either."

"Eh?" I asked, caught off-track.

"Your rod -- that hot thing -- I want that!" she said, "Don't go wasting it!"

"All you think about is sex, isn't it," I grumbled, "Everything's sexy to you."

"So?" queried Sharon, "Hadn't really noticed you complaining!"

I ignored her and succeeded in returning the fish, then I cleaned my hands again and sat down beside my naked and sexy sister, my penis at last relaxing again.

"Gonna have a break," I sighed, "A bit to drink and a sandwich and a bit of a rest I think."

"I'll join you," said Sharon as she grabbed her flask and a small box, "Do you fancy a drink?"

"I've got my own here," I said not wishing to take hers from her but Sharon thrust her flask towards me.

"Not like this you haven't," she said, "Taste it."

I took the flask from her and let a small dribble flow into my mouth -- it tasted like pure alcohol!

"What the...?" I spluttered, "Nah, not for me -- well, not too much, I'm driving."

"Well I'm not, so there!" she said as she poured some of the contents into a cup, "Cheers and here's to some good fishing."

She mixed the alcoholic liquid with something from another bottle then tipped the contents into her mouth and licked her lips with gusto.

I shook my head, hoping that she hadn't brought enough to get too well pissed before we got home -- she was incorrigible.

"Make it last anyway," I suggested and Sharon nodded.

I didn't especially want an inebriated sister to lug home, delicious though she may have been.

I let my head fall to the groundsheet and closed my eyes and before long I was drifting away into a tired doze, oblivious to what was around. Subconsciously I felt Sharon's hand find mine and then I slept, my departing memories of some shimmering fish and of a naked sister.

Some unknown time later I began to surface again, realising gradually that something was happening. Something seemed to be touching my cock, something warm and wet and immediately I began to realise that, my eyes flashed open. Wow, the sunshine was still bright and my glasses were gone -- I felt around and located them, quickly putting them in place.

There, poised above me was my sister, squatting astride me, just settling her hole on top of my cock. Her hand was around my shaft to hold it upright and as she seemed to realise that I'd woken she let her hips drop, letting the entire length of my penis slide into her vagina.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned happily, "Ohhh, glad you're awake -- thought I'd have to do it all on my own!"

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked but even as I did so I felt my own hips thrusting, pressing my penis deeper inside her hole.

"Never!" she admitted, her vagina squeezing me hard, "I needed a bit of a break but I'm all hot and ready again now!"

"I'll say you are!" I agreed as I watched her delicious heavy breasts rising and falling as she rode my cock, "Horny bitch, aren't you!"

"That's me!" she agreed, as she moved up and down, "Horny for you anyway."

Her pussy felt strong and powerfully muscular as she rode me while the muscles of her thighs and buttocks also worked to move her and it seemed that they were providing some feedback to her internal muscles too. Each time she pushed herself upwards her vagina squeezed me hard; then, when she fell again the sensations made her vagina quiver and suck at me. It was a delicious way to fuck and I knew that if I hadn't already cum several times today that I wouldn't have lasted long this time.

Every so often Sharon would remain pressed down onto me and would use her hips to sway and roll her pussy around, adding even more sexual arousal to my system. It seemed to be rousing her too because her hand now began stroking up and down her slit and each time she touched her clit another wave of exciting shivers passed through her.

"Ohhh Chris, I'm getting close already," she said, "Let me come down there."

She leaned forward, dropping her upper half to rest on my chest, her cool firm breasts squashing against me. Her hips rotated but now she kissed me wetly too and began squirming all over.

"You do it!" she breathed into my mouth, "I want to feel you pumping it into me!"

I understood and began jerking my hips upwards, driving my penis into her welcoming pussy as she held herself up off me.

"Yesss, that's even better!" she enthused as her body moved delightfully, "Oooh Chris, right there -- like that!"

With her hips almost poised above me I was free to drive my cock into her at my own speed and soon I was slamming up and into her, feeling the way her pussy was quickly becoming wetter and even more slippery.

"Lovely!" she breathed, "Ohhh, that's good! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

I could feel my own orgasm rising now so I did my best to keep up a steady tempo even while feeling her body begin to tense up.

"You coming soon?" I asked and Sharon nodded quickly.

"Any...any minute!" she gasped, "Keep going, don't stop!"

"Let it go!" I said, knowing how close I was too, "Just cum, cum, cum!"

"Can't stop now!" she cried as her hips began to shake and to slump downwards onto my penis, "Get it right up -- deep -- make me cum!"

It couldn't have been much more than another dozen rapid strokes before Sharon gasped loudly then cried out.

"Ahhhh, yesss, oh Chris, oh Chris!" she yelled as her body took control of her mind, "Ohhh Chris, wonderful -- it's wonderful!"

And then as her frantic shivering and quivering peaked I was exploding too, spurting my jets of cum deep into my incredible sister's body, pumping my sperm into her vagina, filling her womb with my seed, flooding her until the excess ran from her and oozed down my penis.

A few moments later and we both went limp, Sharon's thigh muscles dropping her heavily onto my penis just as my own hips ceased driving my cock into her -- but we were both replete anyway.

"Oh God, that was so good!" said Sharon, her breath whispering against my ear, "Oh Chris, you're a fucking good lover!"

"You're pretty good too!" I enthused, "Insatiable, but pretty good!"

"I'm not insatiable, I just can't get enough of your cock, that's all," explained Sharon, "Anyway it's your fault."

"What?" I enquired, my eyebrows lifting, "What d'you mean?"

"If you weren't so sexy I wouldn't want you so much," said Sharon as she turned her head and kissed me again, "You've got me thoroughly hooked, just like those fish!"

"You wriggle even more than they do!" I agreed and Sharon responded by squirming on my still remarkably stiff penis.

"And I love your nice stiff rod!" said Sharon as her vagina squeezed me tightly, "Must be one of the best in the business!"

We lay together for a while but we were warming quickly under the warm sunshine and now we rolled slowly onto our sides and separated, Sharon quickly applying the towel to her leaky hole.

"That was a nice way to be woken up!" I said as I smiled at her and Sharon found my hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah, I had a nice little refreshing doze too and then when I woke up there you were with your cock all hard and ready," she said, "What else could I do but climb aboard!"

"Glad you did," I said happily as I stroked her fingers with mine, "That was really, really good."

"We're going to have to keep this going you know," said Sharon, now looking at me with serious eyes, "Cos if you think I'm going to do without your super cock, you've another think coming."

"How are we going to do that?" I asked, knowing that our parents would always be around and were guaranteed to appear at the wrong moment.

"We'll have to think of something," said Sharon, "Either that or take the risk."

"No way," I answered, "We'll have to move out -- find our own place then."

I was being a bit flippant because I really thought that her idea was just a silly notion born of her sexually aroused mind. I laughed to show my contempt for the plan.

"Nah, actually that's a silly idea," I scoffed, "Imagine what Mum and Dad would say?"

"No, no, it's definitely a good idea," she answered, her smile widening, "Doesn't have to be anything huge or smart or anything. Just so long as we have a comfy bed!"

"That IS all you think about, isn't it?" I said brightly and Sharon smiled even wider.

"Yeah!" she said enthusiastically, "And why not? Nothing better than a good fuck!"

"Especially with someone you love!" I added, agreeing entirely with her sentiment.

Sharon rolled over towards me and wrapped her arms around me, her lips quickly finding and locking onto mine. We kissed energetically at first, then more languidly, then lovingly.

"If we can get our own place you'll be the only one for me," said Sharon with warmth in her voice, "No more clubbing and drinking, I promise."

"Just so long as I can keep fishing!" I added with a wink, the imaginary scenario still vague in my mind.

"We'll have to do that together!" agreed Sharon, "Especially if today's an example of your fishing outings."

"Don't usually find a pretty sexy woman when I go fishing," I said, "Be good if it could happen every time though."

"Just so long as it's me," Sharon said, her hand stroking up and down my back, "And just so long as you keep loving me."

The conversation descended into a kissing marathon that only ended when Sharon's hand found my new erection.

"You ready again lover?" she asked as she stroked me, "One more time eh?"

"No, no, let me have a break," I answered, waving my hands to indicate my lack of enthusiasm.

It was no record but I'd already cum four times today and I really did need a break from fucking and cumming. My previous record hadn't been surpassed as yet but that had been achieved alone in the privacy of my bedroom and without all the foreplay and thrusting and now my hips felt tired and then there was my fishing to think about.

"I want to catch a few more fish," I said as I prised myself from her arms, "Just a few more, then I'll be back."

"Spoilsport!" said Sharon as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I noted however that she now made a pillow of her clothes, lay back and closed her eyes but did nothing to cover up.

I baited up and cast my line again then squatted on my naked haunches as I awaited some action while behind me some gentle sounds of sleep began to arise. I looked around and Sharon was still on her back, her eyes shut, her hands resting on her midriff and her legs now wide apart.

"You'll get sunburnt where you don't want to," I muttered, "You ought to do something about that."

I had some sun cream somewhere in my bag but as I considered whereabouts it might be my rod jerked hard and I struck quickly, once again finding a fish doing it's best to drag me into the lake.

Silently I played the fish, hauling it away from some weeds, guiding it to my landing net and then it was safe and I was removing the hook. Another nice bream that shimmered in my hands and as I held it up I noticed that Sharon had been alerted by my activity and was on the move.

"Let's see," she said as she knelt upright, "Hey, that's a nice one."

I had to glance down to see if I was erect but I wasn't but that made Sharon laugh.

"No, the fish, you cocky so and so!" she laughed, "I'll tell you what, if you can put the fish on your towel I'll hold it and you can take a photo of me too."

"Huh, you're getting brave, aren't you!" I said and Sharon answered me by sticking her tongue out.

I ignored her comment as I positioned both fish and towel and it didn't take long before I was pointing Sharon's phone at her and clicking away as she held the fish at arm's length before her.

"Hold on, let me check the picture," I said as I looked at the thumbnail, "Oh fuck, look, we've done it again! You can see your tits in the picture; even the top of your pubes!"

It was a perfectly good photo except that it could never be shown as evidence or in public just like the one showing my cock.

"Yeah, nice photo but definitely take another one," agreed Sharon, "Hurry up though, I don't want to lose my grip."