My Sexy Sister in Law Pt. 05

Story Info
Jason sees how Kittie likes to be used after been naughty.
2.2k words
4.59
28.7k
39
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I was a few minutes ahead of my brother, and Kittie greeted me at the door. She was fully nude, a big smile on her face. I barely had time to close the door before she was on her knees.

"The proper position, subservient cocksucker that I am, time for you to get my mouth to milk out a load!"

Kittie was licking her lips, then her head moved forward, and she started to lick at my cock head like a lollipop. I groaned with lust as her cute pink tongue flicked back and forth across my throbbing cock head. She parted her lips, I grunted as she slid her mouth slowly down my steely shaft, and drove her head forward, engulfing my cock in one gulp. I grunted with pleasure, her mouth was tight wet heaven of sucking, as the hot, talented mouth of my sister-in-law swallowed my dick, I could feel those pouty rosebud lips of hers clamp tightly around my shaft, becoming a tight, sliding ring of pleasure. She slid up my shaft, then thrust her mouth down my length again, deep throating me, taking me in right to the balls. sucking my cock greedily.

"Fuck, oh fuck, feels so good, suck it, Kittie, make me fill your mouth!" I grunted.

I could feel the vibrations against my cock, Kittie was letting off moans of pleasure as she sucked me. Her tongue swirled around my throbbing shaft, as she went up and down on my cock. Watching my sister-in-law give me a hot suck job was making my toes curl with pleasure.

She pulled back for just a second, pulled out from behind her back a set of Jockey For Her panties, and purred, "This time, I want you to reach the explosion point, when you do, pull your cock out, slide it into my hand, I want you to spunk all over my panties! A bit more hot sucking, and judging by how hard you are, I think you're just about ready!"

Kittie drove her mouth back down, sucking me wildly, wanting the explosion, and I warned her that I was ready. She whipped her mouth off, my cock was circled by her right hand, while her other hand held her panties just in front of my cock head. I could see the crotch, patterned with her juices, oh fuck, my cock jerked, swelling to the release point.

"Oh yeah Jason, feel my hand stroking your dick, fuck my hand with your cock, spunk all over my panties!"

Watching her handle my cock, pumping my cock into her hand grip, I could feel the imminent explosion, and I growled, "Fuck yeah!"

"Do it, Jason, cum for me, dump your load all over my panties, every drop, CREAM MY PANTIES!"

Her voice rose to a shout and my prick went off. She aimed carefully, and I watched, breathless, as hot white trails of spunk started to pattern the crotch of her panties, her coos and purrs of pleasure drove me on, and I was not done until I had fired 8 hotshots all over her panties.

Kittie had been looking down, smiling as she watched the cum arcing out of my eager cock, my balls pumping out a full load. She milked out the last few drops, making sure she got it all.

When I had deposited every drop, she stepped into them, drew them up, and pulled them tight against her pussy. She smiled, letting out a soft "Mmmmmm" as she felt the warm cum against her pussy.

"Ummm that feels so nice, your hot sexy cum against my body. I'm gonna leave that in place, I love the heat of your load all over my tight little pussy lips. I will be so fucking horny tonight, Kevin's gonna work hard tonight. You will be watching, of course."

That was not a question, and Kittie cooed, "Tonight, when you go to bed, make it look like you are worn out like you'll be asleep in a couple of minutes, and I will pay for all the hot sex I've engaged in today!"

She slipped a hand under her panties, and purred, "I can feel all the warm cream, just want to rub that sweet milk all over my clit, I need to cum right now before I go crazy!"

Kittie did not take long, sucking my dick had ramped her up, and it took only a minute before her body shook and shuddered, cries of orgasmic pleasure, her face in bliss as she reached her climax.

Five minutes later, when Kevin got home, all looked normal, and tonight could not come soon enough.

*****

As I did last night, I yawned, and said, "Oh I am so tired, I'm heading for bed, probably be asleep in a minute."

Kittie smiled at me, as they bade me good night, and once in bed, I stripped and lay on the top sheet, my cock a raging hard-on. Twenty minutes later, I heard the soft tread as they ascended the stairs, heading down the hallway to their bedroom. I gave it a few minutes, then climbed off the bed, grabbed the towel I had ready, and made my way. I could see a dim glow of light from the guest bedroom, and I glided up, looked in through the slight opening, and saw an amazing sight.

Kittie was cooing, "Ummm, I feel like such a bad girl, you know what to do my dear hubby!"

Kevin did indeed, and I watched, open-mouthed, as her wrists were quickly cuffed together, a red ball gag was placed between her lips, and she was placed on the bed on her elbows and knees. She looked towards me, I could see the feral look of lust on her face, seeing her full lips ovaled around the gag made my cock throb.

"Now, you must take this!"

I saw Kittie nod her head eagerly, then the muffled moans she made as Kevin took the stainless steel butt plug, gently nudged it against her, and pushed. She let out another moan as the plug slipped on past the widest part, and had her tight starfish filled.

He stepped out of sight for a few moments and came back with a wooden yardstick in his hand. He took aim, swung, and I could hear the WHACK as it connected with her cheeks. I could see her eyes flare, her sounds were well gagged, and she was paddled with another WHACK. After the first couple, she started to wiggle her ass, as if inviting the next one, and Kevin obliged. He graced her backside with 10, they did not seem to be hard, or cruel, just paddling to make that sweet ass all warm and glowing.

Kevin tossed the yardstick aside and quickly mounted up, he drove his raging prick into Kittie's heat, I could see the pleasure on Kittie's face as he impaled her, pulling her warm cheeks against his pelvis as he buried it.

"Oh fuck, yeah, feels so good to fuck you while your ass is plugged, fucking great!"

Kittie's eyes were wide, full of pleasure, the sight of her amazing body, restrained and butt plugged, my dick was rock hard. I wondered what it felt like, the feel of a butt plug rubbing against my prick. Judging by the sounds my brother made, it must have felt fucking fantastic.

He started to ride Kittie's sexy body, her eyes were focused on me as I stroked. I didn't last long, and I kept myself silent as my cock erupted, spraying the towel with 6 full ribbons of spunk. I saw Kittle's eyes, wide open, watching me as my cock went off. With the last few dribbles, I heard Kittie's muffled sounds of orgasm, and Kevin grunted, "So tight, so, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

He slammed forward one last time, her eyes flared and Kevin growled as his prick went off, no doubt he was pumping a full load into Kittie's sexy cunt.

After they flopped back, I made my way back to bed. Kittie was a winner, a sexy adventurous lady, and Kevin was a lucky man. I wondered if I would ever find someone as fantastic as her.

Kittie must have been too tired to want more, as I drifted off, and I stayed asleep until the morning dawned. My mind decided to toy with me, and part of my mind told me that maybe this was as far as it went, as fooling around with an in-law went, whereas the other part of my mind toyed with me, saying not to worry, she's an eager lover, you'll have her again. I knew which side I was hoping would come out the winner.

Downstairs and Kittie was waiting for me. She turned to me, smiled, and her terrycloth robe hit the floor. Except for her wedding ring, she was bare to my gaze.

I heard the shower start up, and she cooed, "Kevin's in the shower, he'll take a while." She went over to the table, sat on the edge, leaned back, and propped herself on her elbows. Kittie was spreading her legs wide, letting me see her smooth, bare pussy. Kittie gave me a lust-filled smile as she trailed her fingers down, spreading her cunt lips open, displaying her wet, hot pink pocket to my gaze.

"Here's a special hot breakfast for you Jason, it's so hot, and extra juicy, all for you. Go crazy on my wet, eager fuckhole!"

I dived in and listened to Kittie's purrs of pleasure as I plastered my mouth against her wet, steamy entrance. Sucking, nibbling at her pussy lips, I enjoyed her sounds, and I wanted it all. As if she had heard my thought, she pulled her legs up and back against her succulent tits, my tongue slid down, along the bare, bald taint, and Kittie's moan of pleasure sounded as I swept my tongue over the tight, twitchy rim of her sweet asshole.

"Yes, oh yes, lick my hot, tight little starfish, feels so fucking good!"

I was happy to do so, licking and laving at the tight sweet pucker, giving me a case of stoneware cock. Mindful of the fact that we did not have too much time, I slobbered all over her asshole, nudged my finger against it, and slid my mouth back up her taint.

"Hold your sweet lips open Kittie, I need both hands."

Kittie did so, her breathing deep, and body flushed, and she let out soft grunts and sounds of pleasure, as I drove my finger into her asshole, powered two fingers into her wet heat, and attached my mouth to her stiff clit.

"Yes, oh yes, make me your hot little cunt, a sister-in-law fuck doll, make me cum like a shameless slut!"

I gave it to her, pumping both holes, sucking her clit, and in just a few moments, she came with a force, her tight sweet cunt squirting wildly, giving my face a deluge as she writhed, moaned, and did her best to stifle her cries of orgasmic ecstasy.

I helped her up, Kittie saw the outline of my cock, rock hard, my trousers were unzipped, and my cock was pointing skyward. Kittie was on her knees, ready to be the subservient cocksucker, as she focused on what was waiting for her.

In just a few moments, the hard surge of my cock was right there in her hands, she caressed the length, I could see the eagerness.

"Oh yes, the best way to start the day, one good oral session deserves another, just like this."

So saying, Kittie eagerly surrounded my cock, and thrusting her head forward, she swallowed me right to the balls. I let out a growl of pleasure as Kittie got into a serious blowjob slide. Keeping her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to my cock, his moans of pleasure as she sucked me adding fuel to the fire, I had noticed her hand slip down, stroking at her tight pussy.

My hands were gently caressing Kittie's head, I loved to look down and see my sister-in-law's head of blonde hair moving back and forth. I could see my cock, shiny wet with her spit, appear and then disappear back into the heat, my cock sliding wetly in and out of his Chrissy's tight, sucking lips.

Kittie moaned around my cock, she needed to cum, and her fingers were now tweaking and strumming at her clit. That took her over, her muffled moans vibrated against my prick, Kittie was cumming as I felt her mouth tighten down on my prick, she cupped my balls with the other hand, and squeezed gently. That took me over instantly, my cock exploding between the tight grip, and I could see her body shiver with pleasure as I creamed her mouth, pouring a full morning serving of rich jism into her mouth. Kittie didn't relinquish the tight grip until she was sure she had sucked every drop out of my cock.

She stood up, gave me a wet kiss, and as we heard the shower turn off, we both quickly put our clothes to right. When Kevin came down 5 minutes later, all was as normal as the usual morning, Kittie cooking us up another hot breakfast, while I set out the plates, silverware, and coffee cups.

I saw the gleam as she caught my eye, and I could hardly wait to see what she would have in store for me later.