My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kelly's orgasm slowed, Brooke helped her friend off of Bobby's cock and Brooke quickly jumped on. She grabbed his pole and squeezed her pussy down on to him. She had gone most of the day without an orgasm and she needed one now. She was slamming her pussy onto Bobby and was racing toward an explosion. Brooke was grunting with each down stroke and Kelly watched in amazement. As Brooke began to pant harder and faster, Kelly knew she was close.

Kelly looked at Bobby who was just trying to hang on as his sister fucked him hard. Kelly reached behind Brooke and began to rub Bobby's balls. Brooke squealed out loud and pushed her pussy into Bobby as she began to cum. Kelly rubbed his balls and stroked his cock and he started to cum deep into his sister.

Brooke rolled off Bobby and laid next to Kelly as they were all worn out. Bobby passed out again and the girls hugged each other and slowly walked back to Brooke's room.

12