My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake moves in with Kelly, and learns her deepest secret.
1.5k words
4.14
37.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you don't want to come home?"

I sighed. "Yes, mom, I'm sure."

"I don't want it to be a burden on your sister!"

"Mom, she has her own house, and she offered!"

"But I'm your mother, I should be the one housing you."

"Mom, does my room even have a bed in it anymore, or would I be sleeping on the treadmill?"

She scoffed at that and continued to insist on why moving across the country to a cramped bedroom away from job prospects was the best option for me. I loved her, of course, but after experiencing independence at college I wasn't in a rush to move back home entirely. Besides, Kelly was only an hour down the highway, and still in a major urban area that I could potentially find work in my degree.

Eventually, I had to cut off my mother. She would keep this going all night, and I had to call Kelly. She had wanted to discuss some things before the move actually went through, but had been busy until the day of. My mom did make sure to emphasize how much she loved me and that I was always welcome at home. I didn't say it, but that felt too much like a step backwards in life.

It was time to get going. I looked around my empty dorm one final time, and then stepped out the door. I dialed Kelly on my phone while I slid into my full truck.

"Jake!" Her voice was excited to hear me, and a smile immediately crossed my lips.

"Hey Kelly, how's it going?" It was easy talking to her, and we spent the first half of my drive just catching up on the latest in the last day or two.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something before you moved in," Her tone had shifted to something ominous, like she didn't actually want to discuss this. It was strange, given our past together.

"Kel, we've always been close. We're about to live with each other. You can spill it, whatever it is." Silence. It was so quiet, I had to check my phone to make sure I wasn't disconnected. "Kelly?"

"Yeah, I'm here. Just thinking." Another quiet pause, but I let this one hang in the air, focusing on my driving while she seemingly collected her thoughts. "So, you've been by the house before, remember?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, you'll be getting the bedroom near the front of the house. My bedroom is near the back of the house, and it's next to my... office." The pause before the word 'office' was perhaps more audible than the word itself. Something was up.

"Since when do you have a home office?"

"Look, all I'm saying is that that's where you can move your stuff into. And that I am asking you nicely to not go into my room or my office without asking me first, ok? Consider it the terms of our new living arrangement, ok?"

"Yeah, ok, sounds good. Hey, I'm pulling up, are you home to help me unload?"

"No, I'm not. That's why I wanted you to call me. I'll be out until tonight, and we'll get something to eat to celebrate you moving in. Ok?"

I agreed with her, and with her repeated reminder not to go into those two rooms. We said our 'love yous' and hung up, and I stared at the front door of her house. From the outside, it was modern, and expensive looking. While a single story, you could tell it would have tall, vaulted ceilings, likely a chandelier, and probably some ornate tile floors.

"Fuck, Kelly... how much are you making?" I grabbed my backpack and headed into the house, locating the spare key she had left for me under a flower pot. Stepping through the front door of her house... my house now too, I guess, I was blown away by the tasteful, yet expensive decoration in place. Sure, I'd been here before, but that was when Kelly had just moved in. Now, it was furnished and looked like a mansion. My shoes echoed on the tile floor of the entryway, and I slipped them off before transitioning to the carpet within.

For a few minutes, I explored the house, opening random doors and seeing where they led. Three bedrooms - two were off limits, of course, with the third being my own, a pair of bathrooms, a lavish living room, a fancy kitchen with plenty of space to prepare and eat food, and some storage closets. All in all, it was an amazing place to live, especially rent free like I was.

Over the course of the day, I moved stuff from my truck into the bedroom I'd been given, along with the bathroom next to it. Kelly hadn't explicitly said that was mine to use, but given its pristine - and vacated - appearance, it was clear what her intentions were.

Still, I was a college student; it wasn't like I had a lot of stuff to move in. So very quickly my bedroom became full of boxes, along with the less-than-great twin mattress that I've had since I was a kid. I sighed, home sweet home. I didn't really want to get to unpacking yet, so I just waited in the living room for Kelly to get home.

And then I waited some more.

And I waited even more after that.

Apparently, when Kelly said "out until tonight", she didn't mean the early hours of the evening because those had already come and gone. So instead of a nice dinner with my sister, I was left very bored in a house I didn't have the WiFi password to. A death sentence for anyone my age, it seemed.

Boring was an understatement. I double checked the contents of the kitchen, contemplating cooking something, though I didn't know when Kelly would be home. I unpacked a singular box, except that was even more dull than doing nothing, so it wasn't something I was particularly looking forward to. I paced through the house, double and triple checking I knew where everything was, as if some kind of pop quiz was about to come up in my future.

And, through all of this, I stared at those two forbidden doors. I resolved that I'd last more than a day, that I couldn't disappoint Kelly this quickly. But... the tantalizing knowledge of a secret was strong. It kept luring me close, and I'd snap out of some kind of cursed trance with my hand on a doorknob that it shouldn't be gripping, let alone almost turning.

The sun had long since set, and it appeared my sister was a fan of minimal lighting, at least in the living area. Everything cast long shadows surrounded by pools of warm light. Ambience, I'm sure it was called, but I didn't care. I'd been sitting on the armchair across from the doors I wasn't allowed to go into until I got up with a sigh. Fuck it.

I was a terrible brother, there was no question about it. Yes, if my sister found out I'd crossed into her private spaces so quickly after being trusted in her home, she'd have every right to never trust me again. These facts didn't matter to my obsessed brain at the moment. All that mattered was that I needed to know what was in those rooms.

First, her bedroom. I opened the door slowly, cautiously. I didn't know if this would set off alarms or anything, but as the door swung open with heavy silence, I felt more and more relieved. It was... just a bedroom. The dim light spilled into the room from the living room, and not much was visible. That was strange; I'd built up in my head such a mystery around it, that as I looked around the room I was shocked to find that my sister was living a normal life in here. I chuckled, shutting the door and stepping over to the office. Whatever was in this room surely would just be a normal office, and one day Kelly and I would laugh about her secrecy and my paranoia, right? I pushed the door open more confidently, taking bold steps into the room.

Except... well, fuck. If I was going to be laughing about this one day, that day was far off in the future. Right now, I was too busy collecting my jaw off the floor. The room was brightly lit in contrast to the living areas, searing the image in my mind. Inside was a bed - complete with fluffy pink bedding - that was pristinely made, some cheap nightstands with tacky decorations on it, and little else in the room. But when turning away from the main attraction revealed closets full of skimpy lingerie and outfits hanging there, along with a full makeup table and even some wigs, I was stunned.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest. I knew what this looked like. Office my ass, this was a porn set. Either that, or my sister was moonlighting as a prostitute in her own house. No... she wasn't dumb enough to do that. So, that meant this was almost definitely for porn.

My sister makes porn. Well, I didn't expect that.