My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

Didi was still lying nude on the floor, her hand still covering her eyes, but her legs were together now.

I went up to her and knelt down near her face. Taking her hand in mine, I moved it back off her face.

"Come, let me bathe you," I said.

She looked deep into my eyes.

"There is no need, I can do it myself," she replied eventually.

"Please, Didi, I want to do it," I begged. "Let me serve you."

She lay there looking at me for a moment and I was afraid she would say no. But she raised herself off the floor after a minute and we both walked into the bathroom. I kept the lights off, but again, there was enough light falling in from the high windows to see my beautiful sister's body.

I seated her on the little stool we had for bathing and clipped her hair up on her head. I didn't want to get it wet. I started running the hot water into a bucket and when it was mostly full, switched to cold water. I carefully tested the temperature. It was steaming hot but not so hot as to scald her. Then I walked back to our room and got some rosewater and mixed it into the bath water.

All this while, my sister just sat on the stool and looked at me making the preparations without saying a word.

On my part, I just went about doing the things I had to do, not looking at her. I was afraid she would stop me from doing it if I made her self-conscious.

When all was ready, I took a mugful of the fragrant water and upended it over her shoulders. I moved close to her and started rubbing my hand over her body, washing the paste away. I kept washing her body until all the paste was gone. Then I picked up the rose scented soap we used and started lathering her. Bending over her, I soaped her back first, then slipped my hands around to her front and rubbed it over her tummy, moving on to her breasts.

She didn't stop me.

I lathered her breasts fully and then moved around to her front, coming to kneel between her legs. I started moving the soap over one leg, starting at the ankle and moving up to the top of her thighs. Then the other leg.

Finally, I lathered my hands thoroughly and put the soap back in the dish. Gently, I pushed her legs apart and touched my soaped hands to her pussy, cleaning her most private place. I smoothed my hands around her lips, the same way I had done, taking them in my fingers and stroking them up and down and then opening her and soaping her pussy in every fold. Then I moved my hand up to her mound and rubbed her hair.

When every inch of her was covered with the sweet smelling soap, I again took up the mug and started washing her. Again my hands roved over every part of her, drenching her with the hot bathwater and rubbing her clean.

When it was done, I got a soft towel and wrapped her body in it, then led her back into the bedroom. I took the towel off and started drying her. I patted the bath towel over her entire body, manoeuvring her hands and legs to get at her armpits and wipe between her legs. When she was thoroughly dry, I led her to the bed and laid her on it.

She just looked up and me with big eyes. I felt that she was near to tears by the way she was looking at me.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I whispered to her.

At the pronouncement, her eyes filled with tears and she sniffled.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her, lying down next to her.

"It's nothing," she replied, sniffing again. "It's just that... you're so tender and loving to me," she whispered.

"I love you, Didi," I said. "And I wanted to serve you and make you feel beautiful. You will be the most treasured bride."

"I already feel like that," she said softly.

"You are like a Goddess. I felt like I was worshipping you when I was massaging your body," I told her.

"Shh, I am just a mortal, Babli," she replied.

"Let me worship you again then. Let me show you how a beautiful woman can be a Goddess," I implored.

"Babli..." she sighed, her eyes turning troubled.

"Please, Didi, let me," I begged her.

"It's wrong..." she murmured, "You're my sister."

"But a sister who loves you and sees the divine in you," I cried. "This is not a sin, it is the most sacred devotion."

Saying that, I just cupped her naked breast in my hand and ran my thumb over her nipple. It immediately puckered up and stood out erect.

"Just relax, Didi," I whispered into her hair. "Just let me love you and show you how very beautiful you really are."

She sighed and surrendered to me. Closing her eyes, she relaxed on her back while I moved my head down to suckle at her gorgeous breasts. I licked, sucked and nibbled at her soft flesh to my heart's content while her hand came to rest on the back of my head, stroking my hair. I suckled her like a child, then bit her lightly, all the while kneading her other breast with my hand.

Finally I moved down her body, running my lips over her flat stomach, rimming and laving her belly button with my tongue when I came to it.

She sighed and wriggled.

I moved lower, kissing the top of her mound and moving her legs apart with my hands. I dipped my head then and placed my lips to the entrance of her scared temple, opening her fully and worshipping her with my hands and mouth and heart.

She moaned softly and raised her hips up a bit, giving me better contact.

"Didi, you are so soft and lush and ripe," I whispered into her, my hot breath warming her centre.

I drenched her with my saliva, using my tongue and lips to touch and nibble at her plump lips. Spreading her apart with my hands, I ran my tongue up and down her sacred space, coating her with my spit and her juices. I finally moved to fix my mouth on her hard clitoris, taking it into my mouth and running my tongue over it.

She started moaning, resting her hands on my head again and arching up in the air. I kept nibbling and pushing at her clit with my tongue, running my hands on her soft pussy lips all the time, over and over while she groaned and writhed under me.

Finally, she tensed up for a moment, before letting go and her juices flooded my mouth as she came. Again, as I had my hand buried in the soft folds of her pussy kips, I felt her pussy convulsing from the inside, and I sucked her clit dry as she rode her orgasm.

When she was finally still, I moved up to take her in my arms. She cuddled against me with her head on my breast and gathered me to her with an arm around my waist.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked her softly.

"Believe what?" she asked.

I moved back and looked down at her flushed and glowing face.

"That you're the most beautiful woman on earth? Every part and every inch of you?"

The soft smile that blossomed across my sister's face told me more than any words could that I had convinced her.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it. :)

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers
12