My Son's Exes Pt. 02: French Kiss

Story Info
Eric finds an end to loneliness with his French lover.
4.1k words
4.61
25.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

It was a Friday night, fairly early in the evening in mid spring. There was a knock on the door, which in and of itself is unusual. I mean, I live alone, I am older, 52, and I have a cell phone. I went to the door and peeked out the window. I couldn't see well, but it looked like a young girl. I opened the door. "Hello?"

"Bonjour, monsieur. I do not know if you remember me, but my name is Miri. I was a foreign exchange student some years ago. Your son, Patrick, he took me to the prom." she said with a fairly strong and sexy French accent.

"Oh right, of course. Would you like to come inside?" I asked.

"Oui, I would, merci," she replied. As I recalled, Patrick's date had very little English at the time. But she did have some curves. She seemed to have learned more English.

"May I take your jacket?" I asked and she handed me the light jacket she was wearing, probably due the the expected light rain. She had on a short skirt, light tan leggings, knee high boots and a sleeveless sweater. "May I offer you something to drink? I have cheap, crappy wine or juice or milk or water. I might even have a beer, but I won't vouch for its age since I don't drink."

"Some water would be nice," she said and followed me to the kitchen and leaned against the counter. I grabbed a pair of glasses and went to the fridge dispenser.

"Ice?" I asked, and she nodded. I gave her a glass of ice water and made one for myself. "So, what brings you back to Spokane?" I said as I handed it to her and we moved back to the living room.

"I came to visit the family I stayed with when I was in America. We have been writing for all these years and they are getting older. I got my green card and have come to immigrate. I am deciding where to live." she said, "And I thought I would come and see Patrick, tell him thank you for being my boyfriend. We had a difficult time with language, but he treated me well."

"I am glad to hear that," I said, "You raise a boy to treat women like people and hope they get it. It would be easy to take advantage in that situation," I paused and looked at her, "especially with a woman as beautiful and charming as you," I said as we took seats on the couch. I set down my water then turned to Miri and lifted one leg up the couch and leaned my left arm on the back.

"You are too kind," she started.

"I don't think so," I said interrupting, "If I was describing you I would say you have a natural fashion sense, and a fine personal style. You have a hot body, with a lovely butt, sweet legs, and nice breasts. Your dark brown hair is curly but cut to pull a man's eyes to your very, very pretty face. Your makeup is artfully applied, highlighting your lovely cheekbones, gorgeous blue eyes and full red lips." I reached for my glass and took a sip as she digested.

"That sounds very provocative," she said, "I am from France where they would say your were attempting to seduce me."

I loved the way she said provocative in that French accent with the emphasis on the last syllable. "Well, I am from America, and I was as honest as I could be," I said looking at her and speaking frankly, "in an effort to seduce you."

"Monsieur..." she started, looking a bit on the shy side as she cast her eyes downward.

"Call me Eric, and let me explain," I said. I lifted her face with my hand on her chin, "You just told me you had visited to say hello to your friends, the couple you stayed with what, almost ten years ago. You are sentimental and you relate to older people. You stopped by to say hello to Patrick, who is, by the way, out of town on a tour living the life of a musician. That told me you are lonely or looking for a hookup. You are dressed well, not casual, which tells me you want to impress. You said you are deciding where you want to live, so you are searching for something, someplace to belong." I stopped and took another drink and she drank down a good amount of hers as well. I reached out and took her glass and set it on the coffee table. I slid over next to her and put my arm around her, my other hand on her leg.

"You can tell me that I am wrong, that what I am saying is not what you are looking for, and I will listen then say or do no more." but she didn't speak in the pause and I leaned closer, "And I know you don't know me, but you are changing your country, looking for something to hold onto. I am alone, my kids are grown, my wife gone. I have been working on being a better me, physically and mentally and emotionally. I am lonely, and you knock on my door." I slid my hand up her leg and she moved it from crossed on hers to on top of mine. "I find you exceptionally attractive, sexy and desirable. To be clear, I want you, I want you right here, right now. I think you are ready to be loved. I will love you, starting right now if you like, all you must do is simply kiss me." my hand was now only inches from her pussy and her legs were spread enough to allow access. Without hesitation she leaned in and we kissed.

It was only a few moments until she was fighting for more and I was rubbing her damp crotch. "Take me to the bed, cheri," she said, "Make me your woman."

We stood and walked to the stairs. I stopped as she stepped up the first step and turned her to kiss her again. I knelt and unzipped her boots, removing them. My hands slid up her legs to the top of her leggings and I pulled them down. We squeezed them off and I pushed her to the sitting position on the stairs and spread her legs. I rubbed her mons and kissed her thighs, slowly working myself closer until I lapped her labia and probed with my tongue.

"Mon dieu, cheri," she said, "You excite me more than others ever have." I continued, sliding one finger into her pussy until another joined it and I moved to her clit. She moaned and I probed for her G. She jerked and added a breathy, "There, cheri. You have found it." and I attacked with a vengeance. They say it takes a woman four minutes to masturbate using just her fingers and it takes a man eighteen minutes to bring her to orgasm. I consider myself a failure if it takes me four minutes, because I get to use both tongue and fingers. Once I was on her G spot, it took all of two minutes and she was wailing and bucking beneath me as her first orgasm of the night hit her. Because it included clitoral stimulation, it required a break. When she finished cumming and I quit licking up her thick creamy cum, I stood her up and kissed her and we moved the Rest of the way upstairs.

"You taste divine, sweetheart," I said, "I could do that again."

"Mon cheri," she said, "when you have planted your seed in me, I will let you do it again. You are a gentleman to let a lady cum first. And you are an excellent cunnilinguist."

"Does that mean I get to unwrap my toy now?" I asked and pulled her sweater up and off.

"Oui, mon cher," she said, "I love when a man handles all the details." I removed her bra and took some time to handle her details. They were beauties, good size C cups with very lightly pigmented, large puffy nipples. I sucked them and pinched and licked. She groaned and pulled my head up for a kiss, "please, cheri, fuck me." I unzipped her skirt and removed it, then pulled the thong I'd pushed aside off. I looked and groaned.

"Oh, baby, you are fucking gorgeous," I said as I pulled off my shirt and stepped off my socks then unbuckled my pants and pushed them down, underpants and all. My seven inches sprang free and bounced a bit as I stood up. I took her in my arms, trapping my hard cock against her tummy.

"It is a good penis, cheri. Tell me the word. It makes me wet in my pussy," she said.

"It is a cock, or a dick, or a member," I said. "and you can see what your beautiful body does for me. You have me more excited than I have been in twenty years, baby."

I rubbed myself against her skin and kissed her again, "Do you want me to suck your cock, cheri?" she asked and sat down.

"Baby, if that is what you like, then yes, but I am not that into it. I would much rather eat you until you are about to cum then stick my dick in you and feel you cum on my cock. Then I would let you suck me clean before I do it again." I said.

"Oh, mon cheri," she said, "I am glad, I don't like to suck cock, but I would do it for you after the orgasm you have already given me." I got onto the bed next to her and pulled her to me. My cock was rock hard and she straddled me. Her pussy rubbed up and down my cock as we made out and I stroked her body. I cupped her ass and she groaned, "I love a man that touches my ass, cheri."

"You hit the jackpot then, darlin," I said, "I love your ass and asses in general."

"Just don't fuck me there until you have cum inside my pussy," she said. "I must have your cum in me, cheri. It is a thing for me, not on my belly or my face or in my mouth or ass, to show that a man likes me."

I pulled her up, flexed to raise my cock then pushed her down and entered her, "So, good!" I said and rolled over until I was on top. Her legs came up until her knees were at my armpits and her feet rubbed my hips.

"Yes, like that, mon dieu, cheri, you have a good size and the curve hits the right spot," she said as I began to stroke into her. She stopped talking and began to grunt and groan and her heels went to my ass to urge me faster and harder. I kissed her and she moaned, her eyes opening and searching mine. I could see the hurt she'd had before in her eyes and I softened mine, bringing a hard tenderness to our lovemaking. She continued to search and I looked into her soul, losing myself in the moment and groaning with her as I spread her legs wider and we locked our eyes and mouths, rising up, together, to culmination as my cock spit its first squirt and she screamed into my mouth as she joined me. The tears started rolling down her face and she grabbed me with her arms squeezing and pulling holding me close, her grasp loosening and tightening as if it would bring her closer to me.

"Cheri, vous m'humble avec votre amour," she said, "You humble me with how you care. I never have this kind of feeling. I don't know if I can give back what you give me. But I will stay here if you want, and help you fight the loneliness." she said and kissed me, "but first, how long until you are ready to love me again, my darling?"

"That depends, I haven't eaten yet, are you hungry?" I asked.

"I am hungry, it is late for me, non?" she said, "I have been adjusting, but I am still only on east coast time." she sat up and I dredged in my memory for some of the phrases I used to know coming out of three years of French in high school.

"Que tu es belle, ma petite," I said, hopefully something like how beautiful you are my little one.

"Do you speak Francais, mon cheri?" she asked.

"I wanted to be a foreign exchange student as well," I said, "I took three years of French in high school more years ago than you want to know."

"Oh bebe, I do not care about your age," she said, "you were right about me. Yes, I was looking for someone to be with tonight because I am far from my home and feel vulnerable. Patrick came to mind, but still I think the way it worked out is better for me. You excite me more than a man my age. I love the color of your beard, the feel of it against my thighs. The way you kiss me, like a man that is confident and can take his time. I love your face and your eyes as you look into mine, the experience and love shining out of them. Your body is older but I can feel the muscles in your legs and the ones you are working to improve. Mon cher, you are sexy to me in everything that you do, you mannerisms, your look, your cock that is hard for me again. Take me once more, then we may go and feed our bodies. But first, feed my soul again."

I pulled her to me and kissed her again, then spent some time exploring her body. She had a tan with no tan lines. Her tits were sensitive of course but so were the sides of her chest, though not ticklish, just sensitive to stimulation. Her hips were sensitive as well and I took the time to kiss and caress her legs and feet. And though she said she didn't really like it, or desire it, she sucked my cock while I did. As I moved from her legs and turned her over she began to tell me things.

"I have never liked sucking cock because I was taken a few years ago by a man. He used my youth and inexperience to have his way with me. He did not love, he hurt. I was his plaything. He did with me what he wanted and I was expected to let him and participate in my own pain. He held me as almost a prisoner, bound by the chains of my own need for love. For five years I lived in that house, never leaving, only seeing others when he entertained and showed me off as his love slave. Most of the men, they wanted me to suck their cock and wanted to cum in my mouth, their disgusting, salty, nasty tasting sperm." I was almost massaging her back now and still she was stimulated, occasionally moaning and thrusting her hips against the bed. Her face inches from my cock. Over and over, when she paused, she took it in her mouth. "He tired of me just over three years ago and cast me out." she said and looked up at me, "I never thought I would want to suck a cock again, but I find myself wanting to do everything for you, to make you feel special, loved, excited. I do not believe you would ever treat me like he did. This here, what you are doing, paying attention to me, is something I have never had."

I lifted her until we knelt facing each other and said, "Cherie, you are like mon ange, my angel, sent at a time when only an angel can help me. I lost my wife a year ago. She died from a heart attack just a few months after her dogs died. Though I have heard of people that do this to another person, my heart hurts for both of them. The man, he is broken, he will never experience what I have already experienced tonight. And you were abused, but look at you now, overcoming the adversity," I kissed her and held her against me. She sighed and I stroked her back and her butt. "What do you like, mon ange? What can I do for you?"

"I want to lay on my back while you lay on top of me. I want you to make love to me and make me feel that I am my own and we are partners, at least for now." she said and pulled back from my chest, "I want feel that I am votre peu de joie, your little joy. Make love to me like there is only right here and now."

I lifted her and kissed her, holding her tight, "Ah ma petite joie, be careful or I will love you and you will have me forever." I relaxed slightly and she slid down until I was inside her.

"Mon dieu, cheri," she said, "This is wonderful, so full, so loved, so free."

I slid her up and down a few times to get her settled well, then moved us to a sitting position. I held her in place and stroked her body, my earlier exploration showing its worth now as I increased her excitement. "Do not move, ma petite, touch me, explore. This is what love is. This is called tantric sex. I have learned it is an expression, not a culmination. We will stay like this, loving one another, until I cannot hold back and explode into you. A woman, you, are better suited to this than a man. Do you feel me inside you? The expression of my love in my hands," I kissed her lightly and breathed, "my lips," and I looked into her eyes, "and my eyes. I confront you with who I am, the love that is the divine inside me, confronting the divine in you. Meeting that divine as we rise to a place we have never been and connect together on all levels."

I stopped talking and experienced her. Her body was bountiful and perfect and I explored it further, finding the light caress on her ass cheek to be more than the tight squeeze, I found the sexy hip spot and just inside the crack of her ass. She was flexible and I stroked her feet and legs, then moved to her sides and breasts. She came twice and I had an orgasm without ejaculation that lasted an incredibly long time leaving me breathless and far more excited than I had ever been. She began to murmur endearments, mostly in French, but kept coming back to mon cheri and mon coeur (my heart). Eventually, the feeling grew too intense for me and I lay her down and began to pump myself in and out each of us frantic for more and devouring each other until she arched her back, lifting me and her pussy clamped down on my cock. She came and her muscles pushed me over the line and I came with her, our wordless cries harmonizing with one another until we kissed again, meeting in a wordless expression of our souls.

Our kiss lasted a long time but softened into a gentle touching of our selves. I slipped from her with a groan and she arched as she sighed and mewled. "Mon coeur, c'est magnifique. I am yours, body and soul, my love. I did not know that it could feel like that."

I kissed her gently, a mere pressing of the lips. Then I reached to the nightstand and pulled a washrag from there and began to wipe her clean, removing the sticky after effect of our love and wiping the bed as well. She stopped me when I moved to clean myself, "Let me do it for you mon chou," and she sucked me clean, exciting, but I was on break for at least an hour after that.

When she was done, she cuddled in to my shoulder and kissed me, then sighed contentedly. "Thank you, mon ange," I said and fondled her shoulder and kissed her forehead, "Do you want to go out for some food, or should I just throw something together for us here?"

"I never thought I would say this to a man again, but I will do what you want to do," she said. "I have my luggage at my friend's house. If we go out, I can get it." then she looked up at me, "unless you do not wish me to stay with you."

"I thought that was already a done deal," I said, "You are moving in with me unless you don't want to. You will stay as long as YOU want to stay. You will be in my bed ever night YOU want to be. We will have sex when YOU want to have sex. I will help you, you will help me. And we will love each other until we do not desire it any more. I can tell you that for me, I won't let go of you until you push me away."

"Je t'aime, mon tresor, je t'aime," she said and kissed me.

"Now, get dressed, let's get your stuff and run over to Chili's for some dinner," I said.

"Okay," she said and bounced out of bed searching for her thong. "Have you seen my thong?" she asked and looked over to find me sniffing her wet thong.

"This one is soaked and I am using it," I said, "In the top drawer of the dresser, I have some boy underwear, I should have a small that will fit you. They used to belong to my sons. I kept them in case of just such an emergency."

She laughed and found a red pair of tighties. She pulled them on and held up the leggings then tossed them aside and reached in her purse for a pair of panty hose. "Ooo, panty hose, how sexy."

"I have stockings in my bag, and a nice dress to go with them," she said as she pulled the hose into place. I rolled from the bed and set her thong on my nightstand, tossed the washcloth in the hamper and ran my hands over the panty hose.

"I love the feeling of a panty hose encased ass beneath my hand," I said, then I kissed her again and grabbed a pair of dockers and a button up shirt, some dress socks and my loafers. By the time I was ready, so was she, though she grabbed her purse and went to the bathroom. She left the door open and I watched her re-apply her makeup then she brushed out her hair with my brush and pinned it strategically. "Que tu es belle," I said to her again.

We went to dinner and picked up her bag. She brought me in to meet her friends and I could tell they did not approve of me, but I was pretty sure they didn't know her as well as I did and I could tell there was much I did not know, just as there was much she did not know of me. But I was looking forward to learning.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers
12