My Sweet Ashley and My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley gets drunk with client.
3.4k words
4.43
109.3k
76

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the weeks that followed my party, Robert never directly confronted me with the fact that he had cum all over my wife, but our dynamic had changed. Robert had always been a rather demanding boss, but now he had a bit of a sneer when he told me to get a report to him. He would sometimes have me get him and others coffee when we were going to have a meeting. Overall I was happy to have a job and certainly didn't want to protest the small indignities. It did bother me when our receptionist, Janice, who along with others had seen Robert shame me, would giggle with the other secretaries sometimes when I walked by, but...well maybe they were laughing about something else altogether. I avoided happy hours and focused on my work.

My wife Ashley didn't want to discuss the party at all. She fell asleep soon after Robert and the others had left and the next day she had a big headache. She groaned that she had had too much to drink and needed to be better next time. I wanted to confront her, but I could see she was regretful and I didn't know what to answer if she asked why I hadn't stepped in. Ashley seemed to go right back to being the rather prim, sweet wife she had always been, trying hard to hide her figure every day when she left for work.

The incident always crept into my mind when I fucked Ashley, actually making it somehow more exciting, but otherwise I tried hard to forget about it. My concerns came rushing back, however, when Robert told me that I should bring my wife to a dinner Friday where we were to woo a key prospective new client. I thought I saw a sadistic smirk when he told me she must be there, but told myself I might be imagining it. I felt better when he also told Alex, a colleague who worked for me, that he should also bring a girl. It was going to be the five of us, with a clear objective of impressing the client and sealing the deal we had been working on.

Ashley didn't seem concerned about the dinner, other than choosing the right outfit. When she put out two and asked me which I preferred I chose a nice long blue dress I thought she always looked elegant in. She went with the short black dress saying it was more in fashion. I told it it showed a lot of cleavage but she dismissed my protest. Ashley seemed to take more time getting ready that she usually did, including a long shower, lotioning all over her body, and matching black lingerie with the dress. She certainly would impress tonight, although I still thought she might come across as a bit too sexy.

Robert had ordered us a limo to the dinner, which impressed my wife. While we waited she had a glass of wine and I reminded her how important the dinner was. She promised she would be on her best behavior and would be sure to help make the clients feel confident they were making the right choice.

The limo was fully stocked and Ashley poured us each a glass of whiskey on the ride. I reminded her she had to watch her drinking but she told me I had to to lighten up. After all, she implored, how often were we going to get to ride in such a nice limo? She said again how nice it was for Robert to arrange this for us, and I felt a pang of jealousy as we toasted to a fun evening.

As it turned out we were the last to arrive to the private room that Robert had booked. As we entered the room I immediately noticed that Alex had brought Janice as his date. Janice, a petite Asian firecracker, looked even more smoking hot than usual in a flouncy short red skirt and a white blouse unbuttoned to show off her minimal cleavage. I had to refocus as I saw Robert approach us with a booming welcome. He kissed Ashley on the cheek, then shook my hand and introduced me to Mr. Kansaki, the Japanese investor Robert wanted to close tonight. Kansaki-san was a small man who wore glasses. He looked serious as he shook my hand, not returning my smile.

I was about to introduce Ashley when I saw that Robert had taken her by the hand and walked her towards Mr. Kansaki. He introduced her as Andy's lovely wife and I saw his hand reach around to the small of Ashley's back and gently push her towards the Japanese man. Mr. Kansaki was shorter than my wife, so he had a perfect vantage point to enjoy her ample cleavage, and he seemed to make no attempt to hide that he was doing so. He shook Ashley's hand with a tight smile and told her she was indeed beautiful.

While I was watching Ashley, Janice and Alex had walked over to greet me. Alex gave me a quick pat on my shoulder, then Janice surprised me with a kiss on the lips. I flashed back to the hand job she had given me while I watched Robert take advantage of my wife. I felt myself flush in suppressed anger (mostly with myself), but also with arousal. I couldn't deny that I was already hardening just a minute after arriving.

I watched Ashley's ass as she walked away then saw her greet my wife with a kiss on the cheek. Janice then whispered something in Ashley's ear, and I remembered the two had actually shared a pretty passionate kiss at the party. I wondered if Ashley even remembered that. It was clear that every eye in the room was on the two of them.

Robert brought red wine to the girls and Alex and I poured a scotch from one of the bottles on the table. Alex started to chat with me about the game coming up that weekend, but my mind was drifting. I became even more distracted when I saw Robert's hand disappear behind my wife's back. I was pretty sure he was feeling her ass, but I was in no position to do anything about it without making a scene. Ashley certainly didn't seem to mind if Robert was groping her. I realized she was half way through her third drink and we had just started the evening. I had to make sure she didn't get out of control again.

Alex nudged me to bring my attention to Janice who was flirting pretty aggressively with Mr. Kansaki, even making the dour man smile and laugh a little. She even showed him the tattoo she had on her leg, which required her to hike up her short skirt a little more. Mr. Kansaki was clearly charmed and called out for another round.

I looked around and realized that the waitress was not in the room. With nobody else making a move, I poured more wine for Janice, more scotch for Mr. Kansaki, and brought it to them. While Janice gave me a quick smile, Kansaki-san never as much as looked at me, keeping his eyes on Janice. I looked over at Robert, hoping he'd see how I had proactively addressed the need, but he was focused on my wife. From where I now stood it was clear his hand was indeed on her ass, cupping it.

I felt my cock involuntarily twitch and harden a little. I thought I might say something as I watched how close they were standing, saw his hand squeeze her ass cheek without any protest from my wife, but at that moment the waitress came back in and Robert decided it was time we were all seated.

Robert sat at the end of the table, seating Mr. Kansaki between the two girls. Alex and I sat across from them. I saw Robert pour another glass of wine for Ashley, who was also seated by him, and wished I could shout out for her to slow down. Three drinks would already have her quite drunk, with four all bets would be off. Robert made a toast welcoming our guest and told the waitress we would order food later.

The music in the room made it a little difficult to hear the conversation, but Mr. Kansaki continued to chat up Janice. It appeared that Kansaki-san had his hand exploring Janice's bare leg, which I remembered to be extremely smooth. Ashley apparently decided to make it a bit of a competition as she cut in on the conversation. I heard her saying something nice about Mr. Kansaki's jacket, which appeared to please him. Soon the two girls were leaning in to hear the soft spoken Japanese man, who now had one hand on each girl's legs. Alex noted to me how good the girls were at buttering the old man up. I agreed, but inside I was frustrated that he just brought the receptionist to be fondled by the old man while I had to offer up my wife.

I sat nursing my scotch while I watched Ashley finish her drink. At one point I saw Janice jump a little then playfully slap Kansaki-san's hand under the table but her giggling seemed to belie any real concern. Mr. Kansaki's hands stayed under the table, one on Janice, the other on my wife.

Robert seemed pleased with the evening's progress if a little drunk. He made another toast, this time to the lovely ladies with us this evening. Janice and my wife beamed with the attention and we all drank. Robert got up, fumbling a bit, and walked behind Mr. Kansaki, slapping him on the back. Kansaki-san seemed a bit put off but Robert took no notice.

Robert loudly noted how amazing it was that beautiful women could look so very different. He walked behind Janice and talked about her tanned skin, her dark hair and her tiny, perky tits. He the reached over and cupped the tit closest to Mr. Kansaki and said how nice it was even if it were small. Janice did not give any indication she thought it was inappropriate for Robert to be holding her tit and talking to a client about it.

Kansaki-san laughed and said how different American women were from Asians. Robert agreed heartily and walked over to Ashley. He reached down casually lowered her dress straps then cupped both of my wife's large breasts, exposing her lingerie as he pushed them over her little dress. Kansaki-san actually clapped at the presentation, reaching over and squeezing my wife's tit himself. I felt completely powerless sitting across from two men groping my wife's tits and only watching. Ashley was laughing loudly as the two men went on about how white and creamy her tits were and how they were the real symbol of what America stood for.

Robert said that tits were not a very fair competition, but he knew one that would be more interesting. He stage whispered that both girls had amazing asses and that they had in fact competed before for who had the best ass. Janice and Ashley both giggled and Janice slapped her ass temptingly.

Robert asked Mr. Kansaki if he would like to judge a rematch and Kansaki-san seemed over the moon with the idea. I knew it was time to step in and I stood up to put a stop to it, but Alex stood with me, and drowned out my objection with a loud cheer. Alex then pushed me back into my chair with a stern look that took me by surprise. I was Alex's boss, but now he was giving me orders?! Or was he just being a friend trying to prevent me from losing my job?

Either way the contest was on and both girls were standing and giggling as Robert turned Mr. Kansaki's chair around. Ashley told Janice she had to go first, perhaps remembering how Janice had taken advantage of going second in their previous contest.

Janice did not need to be asked twice. She turned her back to Mr. Kansaki and started to sway her hips in a mesmerizing fashion. She then started to lift her red skirt very slowly revealing her tiny red panties inch by inch. Every eye in the room was on Janice's ass, the curves showing on one ass cheek, then the other. Finally she unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor. As Janice started to move her ass closer to Mr. Kansaki, the door opened and the waitress started to come in our room. Everyone froze as Robert rushed over to intercept her. There was a hushed discussion then I saw him hand the waitress some cash as she left. Robert nodded to Janice, who started back into her dance, now wearing just her blouse, small panties and red heels.

Janice moved her ass ever closer to Kansaki-san, teasing him as she swayed. Finally she bent forward and ever so slowly peeled down her panties. Mr Kansaki stared intently, his face inches from Janice's now bare ass. Janice stepped out of the panties, brushing her ass cheek against the Japanese man as she did so. She swayed some more as Robert and Alex cheered then reached down to place one of Mr. Kansaki's hands on each ass cheek. He squeezed and groped happily as Ashley and the men cheered him on, until finally Janice moved away, turned to give us all a view of her exposed pussy, and gave him a bow before moving aside to put her panties back on.

I was so hard from watching Janice and her beautiful bum that I had almost forgotten what was coming next...my wife's turn. My wife smiled at Janice, smacked her bottom hard, then walked to Mr. Kansaki, standing above him, looking down. Kansaki-san looked like a wolf staring at a meal about to be devoured. I could see Ashley was drunk with bright red cheeks and a bit of a stagger, and I feared she was going to try to top Janice. Ashley put her knee into Kansaki-san's crotch as she leaned into him, pushing her cleavage into his face. Janice protested Ashley using her tits, but Robert and Alex cheered her on. Mr. Kansaki started to kiss her chest. Robert gave Ashley's ass a familiar squeeze, then pulled her dress top down and pulled one of her tits out of her bra. Ashley's big pink nipple was right in Kansaki-san's face, and he immediately started to suck on it greedily. I knew Ashley loved to have her tits sucked but was amazed she was letting this old man do it in front of everyone. Ashley closed her eyes and pulled his head into her, then finally broke free, shaking her finger at him in a teasing way. It was clear she was getting off on all the attention.

Ashley now wobbled on her heels as she pulled her dress down and let it fall to the ground. I had been concerned that she was showing too much skin in the skirt, but now my Ashley was standing in just her black panties and matching bra, with one tit already exposed. Ashley turned and Mr. Kansaki finally got to see the competing ass. Robert reached over and pulled Ashley's panties up her ass crack to make it a thong. Her ass was much larger than Janice's but it looked round and delectable as she danced for the old Asian man. Ashley slapped her ass in front of him, then bent forward inviting him to do the same. Kansaki-san swatted hard, harder than I ever do when we played with spanking, and Ashley let out a delighted squeal. He spanked her three more times on the same cheek leaving it bright red and Ashley only pushed her ass higher and closer for him. With the panties riding up she was now exposing some of her pussy lips to the old man and everyone else watching. I could see that she was wet even from across the table.

Ashley turned around and whispered something in Mr Kansaki's ear then presented her ass to him again. He bent forward and started to pull her panties down with his teeth. He took his time, my wife's ass pushed into his face as he struggled to move the panties down her big behind. After he had exposed most of her bottom Ashley helpfully reached back and pulled them down the rest of the way. She stayed bent over, showing the man her big beautiful ass, and even presenting him her asshole. Ashley's puffed pussy lips were also well exposed as she now just clumsily wore a bra and heels.

Mr. Kansaki actually let out a whoop and kissed each of her big ass cheeks. Janice admitted defeat and walked over to give Ashley a kiss. My wife stayed bent over as she kissed the Asian hottie and Kansaki-san took full advantage deciding to put a finger into my wife's pussy. I saw Ashley jump a little with shock, but she continued to make out with Janice. I was angry and ashamed to have my wife molested like this in front of everyone, but I was also incredibly turned on. Without even realizing it I was stroking my cock through my pants.

Ashley removed her lips from Janice's, and gently pulled Kansaki-san's hand away. She then causally spread her bare ass cheeks over the tent in Mr. Kansaki's pants and started to rock back and forth on him. Robert and Alex cheered her on and from my angle it looked like she was fucking him reverse cowgirl style, but I was pretty sure Mr. Kansaki's cock remained in his pants. Kansaki-san grabbed my wife's big tits. Both were now exposed. Finally the rocking slowed down as Kansaki-san's groans and Ashley's whimpers almost drowned out the cheering. Kansaki-san slumped back in his chair looking sated and very happy.

As much as the scene had turned me on I was glad it was over. I needed to get Ashley dressed and take her away from here. We could talk tomorrow after she sobered up. I looked at her as she got up from Kansaki-san's lap, wearing only a bra around her waist and heels. I started to walk over to her but I stopped when I saw Robert walk to her and put his arm around her waist, telling her what a good girl she had been. He gave her a glass of whiskey which she downed immediately with a cheer. He then told Ashley she had really gotten everybody worked up and she really shouldn't leave the boss with blue balls. He took Ashley's hand and moved it so she was grabbing his cock through his slacks.

What happened next was a surprise that changed my relationship with Ashley forever. Ashley turned to me with her big eyes and asked me if I would mind if she gave Robert a little relief. She looked at my hand, still stroking my cock through my pants and said "It looks like you might actually enjoy seeing that!"

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I felt every eye on me, and saw that Janice was watching me with a big smirk. I looked at my wife, looking so sexy standing there nude with her hand on another man's cock and I nodded dumbly and hung my head a little. Ashley smiled at me with a look I had never seen in her eyes before...then went to work unzipping Robert's slacks. She knelt before him, and took his large cock in her mouth. Alex and Janice cheered my wife on as Kansaki-san enjoyed the show. I was sure she was giving him head much more enthusiastically than she had ever done with me. Robert grabbed her hair and roughly moved her head back and forth along his member. Finally he was clearly about to cum and as he groaned my wife tried hard to swallow every drop. When Robert pulled out of her mouth she stayed on her knees, looking a little dazed, a little of his cum dribbling from her mouth.

Robert laughed, zipped up his pants, and told Kansaki-san they could go enjoy a steak down the street. The two of them left without a goodbye, although they both gave Janice, still in her panties a slap on the ass as they walked out.

I wondered how to get my wife dressed, what to do about the bill, and whether the waitress would soon come and be shocked at the scene. Mostly I wondered what would happen in the days and weeks to come as it seemed there was no going back from this.