My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 14

Story Info
A proper honeymoon for Rick and Cassie.
44.7k words
4.76
9k
15
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 14

By Masterbates13

As promised this chapter picks up in the middle of Rick and Cassie's wedding night with the unveiling of her painting. The goal was to cover up to the end of their honeymoon in this chapter and I did but it ended up being another long chapter as a result. Please remember to practice safe sex unless you're married and/or trying to get pregnant like my characters. I hope anyone that bothers to read this latest chapter enjoys it. Feel free to leave comments at the end.

***

I once considered myself a strong, stable man, one that rarely cries. Thankfully my sweet Canadian girl had taught me it was okay to show my emotions and that not all tears were bad. Her painting was so beautiful that all I could do was gaze at it in wonder as my eyes filled with tears until finally they overflowed. Cassie watched me with a beautiful smile on her picture perfect face letting her own tears trickle down her cheeks when she saw what her painting had done to me.

It was a picture of us but you already knew that. This wasn't a picture from a moment in our past; it was a merging of our lives long before our fateful meeting. I'd seen enough pictures of Cassie as a child to know that she was five years old in the picture. Not four or six or even five and half, it was Cassie no more than a month or two after her fifth birthday. She was sitting on an old fashioned wooden swing that hung from a gnarled tree limb. Wearing a pink dress, her bare feet were ready to kick through the lush green grass wet with dew. Her honey blond hair was streaming in the wind behind her, held back from her face with a pink ribbon to match her dress, and her mouth was open in joyous laughter. Never had I wanted a daughter of my own as much as I did in the moments after she unveiled her masterpiece to me.

The longer I stared at it, the more clearly I could hear her breathless giggles as she asked me to push her higher. And there I was, five years old with my little hands on the seat of the swing ready to give her another big push. The smile on my face was the one she loved so much. I was sure if I studied the painting long enough I'd be able to tell which childhood photo she used as a guide to paint me. I wore a white Dodgers t-shirt with blue shorts, my feet bare like hers, and I had a little strand of my hair sticking up that you could tell her five-year-old hands were itching to smooth down. It was a painting of two innocent children playing on a swing but if I looked closely it was easy to see the love that would one day grow between them. The five-year-old version of me was about to give her a big push and ready to catch her if she should happen to fall. When I finally found my voice again I told her exactly how I felt about her incredible painting.

"Thank you sweetie, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I love it," I said letting my eyes leave the painting to find hers.

"I'm so happy you like it," she said in a soft voice setting it on a chair where I could continue to gaze at it. Her prancing naked body was enough to draw my eyes away from it but I kept glancing back.

"Come here," I said patting the bed next to me. She came straight to the bed and crawled towards me kissing my cock on her way by it and settling into my arms. "I love you so much," I said kissing her passionately.

"I love you too Dickie," she said returning each kiss with enthusiasm.

"Your painting touches me here," I said placing her hand over my heart. "Countless times I've wished I would have known you my whole life and your painting shows me exactly what it would have been like."

"It would have been different but it couldn't have turned out better than it has," she said.

"I guess I should be grateful I met you at all. Sometimes I think about what would have happened if we didn't go to Whistler for spring break," I said feeling my heart race in panic even though she was safely in my arms and married to me twice over now.

"I know," she said clinging to me tightly. "I think we were meant to be together. When I left you alone on top of the mountain there was a tiny voice in my head that told me I had to go back because you could be the man that was meant to be mine."

"Thank you tiny voice," I whispered into her ear making her giggle endearingly.

"The voice says you're welcome," Cassie said smiling beautifully down at me. "Is this seat taken?" she asked stroking my hard cock with a burning desire to fuck me in her eyes.

"It has a lifetime reservation with your name on it," I said smiling as she swung a leg over my body.

Giving me a breathtaking view of her naked body in all its glory, she backed up towards my cock. Looking over her shoulder she tried to judge her movements and turned to smile at me when I held my cock steady for her. With the head lined up with the entrance to her sweet pussy she sat down on my cock sighing in pleasure as our bodies joined in love. Her eyes smoldered with desire for me as she started to ride my cock with a practiced ease that she couldn't forget in a lifetime, much less a month. My hands were free to caress her heavenly skin as she rode me harder and harder. Just touching her right knee and rubbing my thumb over her scar was enough to make her dive forward into my arms for a kiss. When our lips part I could practically taste her lips asking me not to interrupt her while she was in the middle of riding me.

I moved my hands to her breasts, kneading them in my hands and rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. She sighed approvingly when I sat up to suck her nipples in turn going from one to the other several times before lying down again. By now I was rocking my hips to penetrate her deeply each time her body sank down on my erect cock. There were ample signs of her pleasure in the warm wetness that ran down the shaft of my cock, the contented sighs that started deep in her throat, and the high pitched yelps when my cock touched her just right. With her in near complete control it rarely missed the sweet spot inside her. Her face grew flush and her bottom lips trembled but she never slowed her pace until I licked my fingers and used them to stroke her clit.

The moment she came I bolted upright and gathered her into my arms. Kissing her deeply as her whole body trembled I let the excitement of her orgasm make my own body tingle. I was no where near cumming again myself but holding her close as the pleasure she took from me coursed through her was a special thrill all its own. It occurred to me in that moment that this was how she must feel whenever I came inside her before she could get off too. Cumming together was best but holding my darling wife close while she experienced her own sexual bliss was almost as good. I'd never stop worrying about cumming before satisfying her but when it inevitably happened again I'd look at it a little differently than I had before.

Cassie had recovered enough that she was kissing my neck, a clear indication that she wanted to continue making love. I laid her on her back and gazed down at her smiling automatically because I knew this beautiful woman was mine as completely as I was hers. She spread her legs wide inviting me to put my wet cock back inside her wetter pussy. It was impossible to resist a taste of her first and I bent at the waist to indulge myself. Cassie's dreamy sigh was an encouraging sound that quickly persuaded me to get comfortable for a much longer licking even if that wasn't her intention. A month without her eager to please husband had left her in no position to turn down oral sex even if she hadn't wanted it initially. Rather than teasing her slowing towards another orgasm, I used my tongue ring liberally along with all the other tricks I learned since meeting her to make her cum hard and fast. She thrashed wildly on the bed but somehow managed to keep her legs spread wide encouraging me to keep going until finally she rolled away, nearly right off the bed, gasping for breath as her chin quivered distorting her pleas for a break.

If that had been the end of our wedding night, I would have fallen asleep a happy man. My sweet Canadian girl wasn't going to let our special night end like that though. I was behind her with my arm around her when she reached back to make sure my cock was still hard. Without saying a word she got on her hands and knees arching her back as she waited for me to fuck her doggie style. I tapped her ass cheek with my cock making her giggle at me over her shoulder. She reached between her legs to spread her lips showing me the bright pink folds of her delicious pussy. Tucking the head of my cock just inside her I rattled it around listening to the loud wet sound it made with a smirk on my face. It was me who made her that wet and I knew no one else in the world could excite her the way I did.

Plunging my cock inside her I savored her gasp of pleasure before pulling back to do it again. Each stroke came faster than the last until I was holding her tightly around the waist as our bodies slapped together loudly. When I reached the point that I couldn't go any faster she began meeting each stroke of mine with the rhythmic movements of her hips. There was no danger of my cock slipping from her with Cassie's motions perfectly complimenting mine. I didn't want to cum yet; I wanted her to cum again and again taking as much pleasure as she could from me. My first goal of making her cum again was reached when she cried out and sat back on my cock trembling as I held her from behind. Centering my kissing around the cute pair of tiny moles on her neck, I caressed her breasts until her hard breathing had turned to soft moans of pleasure.

Cassie craned her neck in order to kiss me on the lips giving my bottom lips a gentle bite, more of a squeeze with her teeth really, before our lips parted. She climbed off of me and turned around immediately to take my cock, which had been marinating in her juices most of the night, deep into her mouth. I knew without her having to tell me that if I was about to cum I needed to warn her so she could mount me again. My third load of cum wasn't going to be nearly as big as the earlier two but every little bit counts when you're trying to make a baby I suppose. Licking it clean if not quite dry she kissed the tip of it and hopped off the bed promising to be right back even though I already knew she wouldn't be away for long.

We had an unopened bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice with two glasses that she made he way to. She opened the bottle with a loud pop and let it run into the bucket of ice as it rushed out. Pouring a single glass, she came back to bed and sat on my lap handing me the glass as she did so. I was puzzled for a moment until it dawned on me how much she wanted to get pregnant. Cassie knew far more than me about having a healthy baby than me but even I could guess that was why she wasn't drinking any champagne on our wedding night. I held my glass smiling at her as I though back and tried to remember the last time I'd seen her drink anything containing alcohol. Now that I was thinking about it, I remembered her wine glass sitting untouched during our wedding reception and over the past few weeks she asked for diet Pepsi, water, or even milk with every meal we ate. The last time I could specifically remember her having a drink was during our wild weekend in Seattle a month ago.

Rather than drinking alone, I climbed out from under her and set my glass on the table next to the open bottle. Without having to say a word she knew I had noticed her commitment to doing everything within in her power to increase the chances of having a healthy baby. Joining her in her self-imposed sobriety was the least I could do to show my appreciation and support. I wondered what other measures she was already taking and what else I could do to help her.

When I turned around she was lying on her back completely naked with her legs spread, watching my movements closely as her eyes asked me to screw her. Not only did I get to sleep with her for the rest of my life; I could have her as often as I wanted in any position I desired by simply asking. I wanted her right away in that moment so I walked quickly across the room, shoved my cock inside her drenched lips, and began plowing into her with wet slapping sounds to accompany our coupling. Cassie's mouth hung open in a constant gasping moan as my cock plunged deep inside her slowly turning her legs to jelly. When she came this time I keep fucking her, albeit at a much slower pace, as I lay down and listened to her quiet voice asking for more of my cock.

I pulled out and rolled her onto her side and got behind her pulling her body tight to mine. Before putting my cock in her again, I bounced it against her slick pussy and engorged clit make her breath sharply with each gentle slap from my rock hard cock. My right arm ran vertical between her beautiful breasts as I began fucking her again. Cassie squeezed my hand tightly in a double handed grip and kissed my fingertips when I ran them across her lips. My chin was resting on her slender shoulder as we screwed when I began kissing her neck until she couldn't resist turning to offer me her lips instead.

Wanting a new position, I held her body tight against me and rolled onto my back leaving her perched on top of my cock. Immediately she began riding my cock hard enough to shake the bed beneath us. I held her hips at first guiding her up and down the length of my cock as she whimpered in pleasure. It didn't take long for my right arm to snake around her body and slide down her abdomen until I felt the warm wetness of her pussy. Rubbing her clit made her body tense and sag back against me weakly. I was close now and whispered into her ear that I was ready to cum. She told me to cum inside her and make a baby there giving me extra incentive to lose control that I didn't really need. The moment I began cumming she sat up to make sure I stayed deep inside her ensuring each drop of my cum was given a chance to make us parents for the first time.

We lay in the middle of the bed with me holding her body from behind until she began to shiver in the air-conditioned room. I kissed her once more and told her to get under the covers as I ran to use the bathroom. She needed to go too so I carried her in my arms and set her down on the toilet to take the first turn as I brushed my teeth. At one time she would have been embarrassed to no end trying to pee with me in the bathroom with her but she had no inhibitions around me now and moments later she was washing her hands before getting out her own tooth brush. I relieved myself when I finished brushing my teeth and washed up as she was still brushing hers. Her nipples were hard with excitement and due to the cold room.

Before taking her to bed I adjusted the air-conditioner to a much lower setting. While we were in the midst of our passionate love making her skin felt feverish hot in places but now she needed my warmth. Under the blankets she cuddled close to me letting me rub her back until it felt warm beneath my hands. Holding her naked body close after a month without her gave me another raging erection that she felt and put to immediate use. The wetness between her legs match the stiffness between mine and I'm sure she would have happily made love to me until the moment our plane took off the next day but after making love to her tenderly under the blankets and cumming inside her once more we settled down to get some sleep before the start of our honeymoon.

"I missed sleeping with you so much," she murmured in a tired voice. "I don't mean making love, though I missed that too. Just sleeping in the same bed as you again is such a relief."

"I missed that too sweetie," I said kissing her softly. She was right, her body felt so good in my arms. I never wanted to spend a night without her again.

"Your arms are the most comfortable place in the world to sleep," she said.

"Lucky for you I'm bringing them on our honeymoon," I said making her giggle.

"Our first wedding was our special day," she said in a tentative voice.

"It was," I agreed using a soft touch to assure her that she could tell me whatever was in her heart.

"But today you gave me the wedding day I dreamed of my whole life. When I woke up I had a thousand different worries. My stomach was full of butterflies at breakfast but then your flowers arrived and I knew everything would be fine. I wanted our wedding to be perfect and it was because of you," she said.

"I did my best to give you the wedding you wanted. I'm glad it was enough," I said.

"Your best is always more than enough. I love you so much Dickie," she said kissing me lovingly.

"I love you too sweetie," I said giving her a gentle peck on each eyelid as she lay her head down on the pillow we were going to share. I smiled at her and turned to look at her painting again when I realized something about it was out of place. "I have a question about your painting," I whispered.

"What is it?" she asked her eyes opening and finding mine immediately.

"Why are we both five years old in it when you're a year and half older than me?" I asked grinning at the innocent expression on her face.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice that. It's called taking artistic liberty with the subject matter," she said giggling at the way my face went blank.

"I love it just the way it is but I wanted to make sure you were aware of it is all. I don't care if people think we're the same age," I said.

"I had one half finished but it didn't look right with a year and half difference in our age," she explained.

"That makes sense," I said.

"Most of my friends think you're a few years older than me by the way. I think it's the thick, dark facial hair that makes you look older than you are," she said with a smile that was almost taunting.

"But you corrected them right?" I said laughing at the way she bit her bottom lip nervously. "I don't mind sweetie. If I'm anything like the rest of the men in the Kellogg family I'll probably start going gray before I'm thirty," I added knowing it was sure to delight her.

"I know your mom already told me," she said. "Being married to man who looks so much older than me won't be easy," she added with a sigh, giggling when I started nuzzling her neck.

"Good night sweetie," I whispered when her giggling had calmed down again.

"Good night my love," she said with one last kiss as she snuggled closer.

The next morning I woke up grinning from ear to ear. After a month apart I'd never say I was getting used to it but my mind wasn't sure she'd be there until I felt her soft warm body in my arms. Our flight didn't leave until 1:30 and the clock on the wall read 9:15 giving us plenty of time yet. We were scheduled for a 10:30 wake up call but we wouldn't need it now though I'd let her sleep until then if she wanted to. It didn't come to that because she woke up just a few minutes after me. Her eyes we full of early morning lust and her heated kiss help strengthen my erection as she practically begged me to make love to her. I came inside her quickly marveling at the way she smiled. Obviously she was thinking about getting pregnant and I kissed her softly telling her I couldn't wait to have our first baby either.

We showered together before a quick trip back to the house for any last minute items we forgot to pack for our honeymoon. The moment we came together under the spray I realized how much I missed this part of our morning routine. At home we had a nice big shower with two shower heads and glass doors plus a double wide tub that was waiting to be broken in by us but they'd have to wait until after our trip. I became hard again almost immediately in the shower with her and she was just a quick to put it to use. The second time that morning I lasted much longer and of course when it was time to cum every drop was deposited inside her. It was always a special feeling but knowing each time gave us another chance to make a baby made my heart swell with excitement.