My Sweet Cousin Azra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just hold me, fardi. Let me savor this moment for some time. Don't move. I want to grip your cock deep inside me, and feel its hardness."

We lay there for several minutes, engulfed in the intensity of our union, every part of our bodies feeling the excitement and love we shared. After a long time, she stirred as she felt the softening of my cock. She looked at me, smiled and said.

"Oh jaan, I can feel you deep inside me. oooohhhhhhhh. How can I tell you how much this means to me, how much I love you. Can you feel my love, darling?"

"Yes, Uzi. I can feel your tight grip around my cock all the way to the base. You are so tight. I won't ever forget this moment. I love you very much, meri jaan." I said.

"Then make love to me, and fill me with your juice. Let me feel the pounding of your cock in me. I feel so liberated now that I want to talk dirty with you. Come on, jaanoo, Chodo apni dulhan ko. Aaj jitna dil chahe muhe chodo, main uff bhi nahi karoon gi" She said in a sexy voice.

I felt my cock harden as our excitement mounted. I raised myself over her, and looked at our union. wowwww, what a sight. She braced herself as I came down with force, and rammed my cock into her. She moaned loudly and clutched here legs around my waist as I began pumping my cock in her tight, slippery passage I continued to plunge into her for several minutes. She was building up to another orgasm, as she began rolling her head from side to side, and clutching her breasts.

"Yes, jaanoooooooooo aur zor se jhatkay lagaooooooooo, karte raho,. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh main chootne wali hoooooon, rukna mat Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh"

She began thrusting her hips against my downward plunge. I felt the grip around my cock tighten as she mounted a counter assault. I felt my balls tighten and I knew that I was about to unload into her at any moment

"Uzi jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am coming, too. Hold on, sweetheart. I am about to fill you up with my juice. I shouted loudly.

We held each other tightly as I rode her. I fell on top of her and began thrusting with minimal movement of my hips, as my cock remained buried deep into her cunt. I could feel the contractions of her cunt lips around the base of my cock and thrust into her with increasing tempo. Azra opened her mouth and kissed me, pushing her tongue deep inside my mouth. That triggered their explosions, and we both came together, moaning and grunting loudly as my cock erupted with a powerful force, splashing her womb with my seed

She shuddered, and exclaimed, "Oh my god, oh my god. I can feel your cock shooting your juice in me. I can feel the spurts, darling. You really did fill me up my jaanu, just like I asked. You did not hold back anything. Oh, I love you so much, fardi. You gave me all you had."

"So did you, darling." I said while kissing her slowly on her face.

"It is worth every moment, Fardi. My love for you has no limit, and this is the only way I could show it to you. Are you happy?"

"Oh Uzi I want you to know that I will give you my love again any time you wish. Then I looked at the watch. It had been almost three hours since we had started our lovemaking.

She put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Carry me in the bathroom, and let's take a shower together. Then we'll go to sleep."

I picked her up in his arms, and carried her into the bathroom. She kissed me. I put her down in the tub, and started the shower. We cleaned each other off, playing with each other as we enjoyed our intimacy. We both then dried ourselves and went to bed naked.

Well friends, that was the start of our new sex life, which is still going on even though she is married to a handsome guy and has a one kid. We still fuck each other whenever we get a chance. I even made her pregnant once, She was unmarried that time but she had aborted the child and luckily no one got the clue of it, after that, we always took precautionary measures during sex. She is the most special woman in my life and I think I won't be able to forget her ever...

12