My Wife’s Innocent Little Sister

Story Info
A confused Indian sister in law wants to experience a man.
1.2k words
4.23
47.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Prisha, comes from a very conservative Indian subculture, but she is nothing like the rest of her family. She is the hungriest, horniest woman I have ever encountered. Her curvy brown body is always ready for adventure in the bedroom and beyond.

My wife's little sister, Nadia, on the other hand, is a more complicated case. Ever since I met her, she has identified as a lesbian, and she was even caught by Prisha in their parent's house making out with one of her classmates. But that is as far as her promiscuousness went, or so we thought.

In mid-July, Prisha and I had decided to take a week-long break from work and book a room at a luxury resort in Cancun. The room we chose was facing the beach and had its own private pool in the balcony. It was the perfect place to re-spark our sexual desires, and we both looked forward to it with eagerness. The week before departing, however, Prisha came to me bearing bad news: Somehow, someway, Nadia had convinced her sister to come with us, informing me only at the last minute. Prisha and I worked grueling shifts, and this was supposed to be our chance to relax and enjoy each other's presence.

I decided to not let this ruin my mood and offered to pay for Nadia's room with enough amenities to distract her from bugging us. I also made sure that her room was located as far away as possible from ours.

And with everything set, we departed for Cancun.

The first night was slow yet romantic. I ordered champaign, and we made love under the stars, after which we dove in the pool and talked until the early hours of the morning.

Once we woke up, I went to the hotel's gym, and Prisha met up with Nadia for a massage session, after which they would go for lunch, while I took care of some business matters. By late afternoon, all pending business had been resolved, and I decided to take a quick plunge in the pool before getting dressed to meet the two ladies for an evening stroll by the beach and some cocktails.

I stripped naked, and submerged myself in the pool. The water was slightly cold, but it helped keep me stimulated and awake. I sat on the steps, the water coving me up to my chest, and tried to take in the view. The sky was a deep, cosmic blue, and the sea was devoid of any waves. I simply sat there in a meditative state, letting my mind wander without conscious thinking.

But as I was about to doze off, I heard the door opening. Assuming it was Prisha, I said, "Oh, you are early, honey."

"It's me, Nadia. I came to tell you that Prisha will be late for dinner because she signed up for a yoga class." She was barefoot, wearing just a pink bikini that complemented her chocolate complexion incredibly well. Nadia, to be truly transparent with you, is much more sexier than her sister. She thinner, has smoother skin, and packs some large voluptuous breasts. Despite that, I have never thought of her in any perverted way. Not until that moment, because my dick had began to erect at her sight.

I wasn't expecting her to show up without notice. "Oh, ok," I replied. "Umm, I am kinda naked over here, so don't come any closer," I warned her. The words went over her head, because a second later she made a dash for the pool. My heart began pounding.

"Shut up, bro, I am a lesbian," she declared as she stripped naked and sat next to me in the steps of the pool. By that moment I was hyperventilating and completely unable to hide my erection. Her naked presence next to me was driving me nuts. Why would she do that? I was so confused. I tried to look straight ahead, hoping that she doesn't notice my hard dick.

But of course she did. "Bro, are you hard right now?" She asked.

Blushed with shame, I told her the truth. "Well, what do you expect? You just stripped naked and sat next to me. I am just a man." A highly turned on man at that.

She giggled.

"Do you want to touch them? Excuse me what?

"Touch what?"

"My tits," she said with a mischievous smile.

I couldn't breath. Obviously, I wanted to touch them, but I was terrified and so I didn't say anything.

Then, without missing a bit, and without a positive response from my part, Nadia stood up, crossed her left leg over me, now facing each other, and without any hesitation pressed her cameltoe pussy right on my dick, grinding slowly in a teasing style.

"What the fuck is going on," I uttered, but without attempting to stop her. She let her full weight fall on my lap, pressing against my dick, and she leaned forward to kiss my neck. "Lesbian my ass," I moaned as she made her way down my chest and towards my dick. What is wrong with this family, I thought. Cultural repression from a young age does some weird things to women. My mind was exploding.

She grabbed my fully hard and throbbing dick in her hands, lifted herself up, and positioned it on the tip of her pussy. She then sat back down, and just like that I was fucking my sister in law. As she kept grinding on me, she leaned on my ear and whispered, "I am confused." *No shit, Sherlock.* She told me that she wanted to experience a man for once in her life. Did I have to be that man? It didn't matter, because my horniness had taken the best of me at that moment.

"Well, now you know," I whispered back as I clenched my buttcheeks and thrusted my dick deeper inside her. She began to moan, and I pulled her towards me, interlocking my hands around her body. With a swift motion, I lifted her light brown body, now holding her by the thighs, stepping out of the pool, and began fucking her in a standing position. Her moans intensified.

A few seconds later, I placed her gently on the floor, both of us dripping wet from the pool, and proceeded to kiss her. From that point on, we did not exchange any words, only moans and groans. As I was stroking her titties with my right hand, pounding her with my dick, and kissing her with my mouth, I felt that I was about to cum. I slowed down, looked her in the eyes, all shame and guilt now gone, and motioned her to get to her knees.

Now on her knees, I opened her mouth and rested my dick on her tongue. Her first blowjob. She was quick to get a hang of her task, and before we both knew it, I had pumped a sizable load in her mouth.

She let it drip down her boobies. Then I stood her up, hugged my arms around her, pulling her against my body, and looked straight into her brown eyes. She just smiled at me, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead, after which I let her go and went to take a shower.

When I came out of the shower, she was laying naked in my bed, sleeping, her beautiful youthful body obviously exhausted. Then it struck me: Prisha was about to get back.