My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell you're excited by it already," said Nancy, gripping my fully erect cock.

She then ducked under the covers and began sucking it.

It felt wonderful, and for almost a minute I just lay back and enjoyed it. Feeling devilish, I asked, "Honing your skills for tonight, darling?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and asked me, "Would you be upset if I sucked some other guys' cocks at the party?"

Then she went back to it. I lifted up the covers so I could watch her mouth working its magic on my cock. As I watched Nancy, images of her sucking other guys' cocks in Reno, Seattle, and Butte, Montana, as well as here at our house in San Francisco (some of these images captured on video for our viewing pleasure), flooded into my brain.

"I would be very upset if you did that," I finally answered her, continuing our little in-joke. "I'd be so upset that I'd have to punish you with a good hard fucking. I'd have to fuck you dog-style the way Allen did this morning. In fact, I want to do that right now."

Saying this, I pulled her forcefully out from under the covers and positioned her on her knees with her lovely ass in the air. I bent down behind her and licked her cunt and asshole. She squealed with pleasure: "Oh, Cal! What are you doing to me! That's so nasty!"

Bending forward, I kept licking her until my neck began to hurt. Then I climbed up behind her and drove my hard cock all the way into her. I held it there briefly before I began almost violently slamming it in and out of her cunt. Fuck, I thought to myself, what a tight juicy cunt my beautiful blonde wife has! And I loved hearing the slap, slap, slap as I drove my cock deep into her. Other guys might enjoy my wife's cunt now and then, but I can have it anytime I want.

After about five minutes of fucking Nancy like this, I came. I looked down at her asshole and saw it twitch as I ejaculated into her. I thought of all the other guys who'd enjoyed her this way. The only difference for them was that they had to wear condoms.

I pulled out of her. She sighed and slumped forward on the bed. It occurred to me that I'd been so involved in my own pleasure that I hadn't waited for her to orgasm.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I asked.

"No. But I don't care. I feel very, very relaxed. Do you think we could take a little nap now? We might be up pretty late tonight."

I kissed her then got up and went to the bathroom to piss. I crawled back into bed with her and we dozed for over an hour. Before dropping off to sleep, I lay thinking more about what was going to happen tonight. I wondered, half-heartedly, if we should call it off. Yes, maybe we should.

4.The Birthday Party

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Nancy already dressed and rummaging through her Macy's shopping bag. She'd put on a long skirt and a loose pull-over sweater. As I lay watching her, I noticed that she'd put on a bra, too.

"Are you already getting ready for tonight?" I asked.

"Well, it's almost 7:00 o'clock and I thought we might go out for dinner. Meanwhile, I'm just going through these things we bought." She held up the crotchless panties. "These are a bit much, aren't they? I mean I look good enough in those other skimpy panties we bought, don't you think?"

"Those are pretty tacky, I guess. What have you got on under your skirt and top?"

Nancy hiked her skirt and showed me. She was wearing a pair of small white bikini-style panties. "I'm wearing a bra that sort of goes with the panties," she said. Then she added, with a smile, "But, you know, I don't think it'll take those guys long to get me totally naked. So what I start off wearing probably isn't all that important."

I climbed out of bed and quickly got dressed. Nancy, meanwhile, went into the bathroom to do her make-up. An unpleasant thought suddenly popped into my mind: she hadn't cum this afternoon when I fucked her. And she'd cum when Allen had fucked her earlier in the day (even though she'd claimed that she had to finger her clit to achieve this orgasm). I felt suddenly inadequate.

Nancy came back into the bedroom a few minutes later. She looked very beautiful and lady-like in her long skirt and sweater and with her hair up. She walked up to me and embraced me.

"Can I kiss you or would it ruin your lipstick?" As I asked this question, I realized that it had a hard edge, that it sounded sarcastic.

Instead of answering me, Nancy kissed me eagerly. Then she whispered to me, "I love you, Cal. I don't care about my make-up. I can always fix it later. You're my husband. You can kiss me any time you want to."

As I held her in my arms, I said, "When I fucked you a while ago, I had a wonderful orgasm. But you didn't. Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing in the world, Cal. I don't have to have an orgasm every time. I'm not an orgasm machine that responds to stimuli the same way every time. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for an orgasm, or I'm tired, or I'm thinking of something else than how wonderful your cock feels in me. I love having sex with you even when I don't cum. Do you understand that?"

I said I did, even though there was a lingering self-doubt in my mind.

A little later, we headed downtown to the hotel where the birthday party was to occur. We'd agreed to meet Allen at 9:30 at one of the bars off the lobby. But it was only about 8:30 when we parked our car about three blocks away. So we decided to duck into a little bar in the financial district and have a drink.

Because it was pretty cold, Nancy wore her long coat over her rather conservative outfit. She admitted to being nervous but, at the same time, excited.

"I'm going over some schtick in my mind now," she said as we nursed our drinks. "I think I'll play up the injured wife bit. I might throw in the idea of having been abandoned. That would explain my sudden need for earning money and having to do something I'd never do otherwise."

We went over the way she should present herself for another thirty minutes. Then we headed over to the hotel bar where Allen was supposed to meet us. He wasn't there at 9:30, though, and we wondered if he'd backed out or hadn't been able to get his friends to go through with the birthday party.

Finally, at about 9:50, he arrived. He was very apologetic and explained that he and several other guys, including the birthday boy Curtis, had been at a nudie bar in North Beach. He'd tried to get them back to the hotel but a couple of them were pretty drunk and insisted on staying at the nudie bar despite Allen's promise that there would be something "far better" at the party.

He'd managed to bring Curtis, who despite all the loose talk in the nudie bar apparently didn't know there'd be a party for him, and two other guys back to the hotel with him. He was sorry that so few guys would be at the party, which would be in Curtis's room.

He asked Nancy if it was OK to do it for so few guys. He said he'd collected $140 of what was owed her and would make up the difference ($60) out of his own pocket.

That's the least you can do, I said to myself, after all the great sex my wife has given you. I watched Nancy pocket the money she'd been given.

Allen went on to explain that the two other guys had gone up to Curtis's room with him. They'd told him there'd be a surprise for him a little later. So we could go up to the room now, if Nancy was ready.

When we got off the elevator at Curtis's floor, Allen preceded us to his room and knocked on the door. A very tall guy with a crew cut opened the door and let us in. He must've been at least 6' 6". He seemed surprised to see a beautiful woman at his door, so he was obviously Curtis.

His friends introduced themselves as Ben and C.J. Ben was about six feet tall and C.J. was a bit shorter, 5'11" maybe. Curtis and his friends, since they were sports trainers, seemed in pretty good shape, though C.J. looked a little thick in the middle. Allen, at 5' 8" or so, was the shrimp of the group.

A partial six-pack of beer was on the desk. C.J. and Ben each had a can in his hand. Ben said something to Allen about there being more beer in the little refrigerator.

As the guys looked at Nancy and me quizzically, Allen announced to them that Nancy had come to them for a favor. She was a married woman from Salt Lake City whose husband had left her abruptly for another woman. She needed a little money right away and was hoping, in return for the money they'd advanced her, if they would allow her to model underwear for them and, especially, for Curtis since it was his birthday.

Curtis looked a little puzzled. Here was a fully dressed woman, looking beautiful but proper enough to be someone's wife, offering to do something that sounded pretty sexy. She apparently wasn't a stripper. She wasn't like the girls he and his friends had been ogling less than an hour earlier. But C.J., Ben, and Allen just smiled and enthusiastically gave their approval. I stood with my arms folded trying to look as physically impressive as I could.

Allen introduced me as Nancy's driver. He explained that I'd agreed to "take care of her." The guys looked at me a little dubiously. I didn't look much like a body-guard to them, I guess.

But, as Nancy laid her coat on the king-size bed, I stepped up to my role. "Tonight, gentlemen, you can have some fun with Nancy, our underwear model. There's only one rule. If Nancy tells you to stop doing something, you're to stop doing it."

I then smiled at the guys and backed away to watch what would happen. Curtis and his friends, standing around Nancy, watched her toss her coat on the pillows of the king-size bed. Then, kicking off her high-heeled shoes, she placed her Macy's bag on the bed and sat down next to it.

Looking at Curtis, she asked, in her sweetest voice, "I need to try on bras now. Could you help me off with my sweater?"

In a rather drunken voice, Curtis said, "Hell, yeah! I'm glad to help." He bent over her then and, gripping her pull-over with both hands near her waist, quickly pulled it up and over her head. She assisted him by raising her arms over her head. Then he stood holding her sweater in his hands and grinning around the room foolishly.

Nancy, looking very beautiful as she sat on the side of the bed in her white bra and long skirt, said, "As you can see, my breasts aren't very big. I'm sure the girls you were looking at tonight had bigger ones, right?"

C.J. answered her. "Some of 'em had smaller ones like yours. I like 'em all sizes, myself. Yours look just fine to me." He had some sort of Southern accent. Texas, maybe.

"Would you like me to try on other bras now?" she asked.

C.J. and Curtis answered that they sure would.

"First, can you help me out of this one?" asked Nancy. She stood up and walked over to Curtis, who stood gawking stupidly at her and holding her sweater. She took the sweater out of his hands and threw it on the bed with her coat.

"I like this bra," she said quietly to Curtis as she put her right arm around his waist. "I like the way my breasts fit in the cups. Can you feel how snug the fit is?"

He looked around at this friends as though uncertain what to do. Then Nancy added, "You can touch me if you like."

Ben said, "Come on, Curtis! She wants you reach in her bra and feel how well the bra fits. If you don't do it, I sure will." Ben started moving toward Nancy as though he couldn't wait to get his hands on her.

Curtis suddenly thrust his right hand down into my wife's left bra cup. He immediately began caressing her breast. We all watched his knuckles working under the bra.

"So, is that a good tight fit?" asked Nancy, a little breathlessly.

"Damn. It sure feels good," said Curtis. He then removed his hand from her bra cup, moved behind her, and reached down and inside her bra cups with both hands. Standing behind her and reaching down, he seemed like a giant. Nancy leaned back against him and closed her eyes as he held a breast in each hand and caressed it.

"I think she really likes that, Curtis," said Ben.

"Yes, it does feel good," she said softly. "Would you like to have me model another bra? This one unfastens in the back. Would you undo it, please?"

Curtis seemed reluctant to remove his hands from my wife's breasts. Finally, after another thirty seconds or so of manipulating her breasts, he removed his hands from them. He then stepped back slightly and tried to unhook her bra. Leaning forward to deal with the mechanism, he lurched suddenly to the side and nearly fell down.

C.J. and Ben laughed. "Curtis, you're drunk. Just sit down and we'll deal with that, OK?" Looking foolish, Curtis opened another can of beer and sat down in one of the chairs.

Ben walked over to Nancy, gripped her shoulders, and rather roughly turned her so her back was to him. Then he deftly unhooked the bra. Nancy held it loosely against her breasts and walked over to the bed where she let the bra drop to the floor. Now topless, she reached into the bag on the bed and pulled out one of the new bras she'd bought at Macy's.

Walking back to Ben, she said, "Maybe you can help me put this one on." She handed it to him and turned her back to him.

He held it up and looked at it critically. "This one is really small, isn't it? It looks half the size of the other one."

Using her teacher's voice, Nancy explained: "It's the same size. But it's a demi-bra. That means just the bottoms of the breasts are covered."

Holding the bra in his teeth, Ben reached over her shoulders and seized a breast in each hand. He caressed her breasts for several seconds before giving each light pink, erect nipple a little pinch.

"Oh, not too hard, please," said Nancy. "You guys are always too rough with nipples. Besides, I want you to put the bra on me and not just fool around."

Allen stepped forward then, pulled Nancy away from Ben, and jerked the bra out of his mouth. "Come on, Ben. Let her do her thing," he said. Then, very efficiently, he pulled the straps over her arms and hooked the bra in the back. Smiling, Nancy turned around to face him. She looked very sexy in the bra, which showed most of her breasts while barely covering her nipples.

Nancy walked over to C.J. then and asked him, "How do you like this one?"

Since the touching-is-OK rule had been established, C.J. immediately reached forward and began gently manipulating my wife's breasts through her demi-bra.

"I like it a lot," he said. "Your tits feel real nice in there." But he wasn't content merely to feel her breasts through the bra, for he almost immediately tugged the front of it down to fully expose her nipples.

"Those look real pretty," he said. Then, quickly asking permission of a sort ("Can I?") he placed his right arm behind her back and pulled her toward him. He quickly leaned down and took Nancy's right nipple in his mouth. He was soon sucking it eagerly as Curtis and Ben hooted their approval.

"Oh, God," I heard Nancy say (despite the noise Curtis and Ben were making). "That feels very good when you do it gently like that."

"Now suck the other one!" yelled Curtis, who'd stood up to watch what C.J. was doing to my wife.

C.J. did Curtis asked. As his friends (all but Allen, who stood watching stoically) continued hooting at him, C.J. leaned forward and took turns sucking one then the other nipple. Then he abruptly picked Nancy up in his arms and laid her down on her back in the middle of the king-sized bed.

Plopping himself down next to her, he again pulled down the cups of her demi-bra and resumed sucking her nipples. Nancy lay with her arms out to her sides and her knees drawn up. Allen, Curtis, and Ben watched C.J. making Nancy's beautiful light-pink nipples even more erect and wet from his saliva.

Her long skirt still covered her legs, but walking over to the bottom of the bed I noticed that her legs were spread far enough apart that I could easily make out the white strip of her panties covering her crotch.

Curtis lurched over next to me and saw the same thing I did. "I can't wait till we get her out of those panties. Is she going to let us help her with those, too?"

My mouth was very dry as I answered him: "I think so. I didn't discuss it with her, though."

Nancy, meanwhile, was really enjoying having her nipples sucked. She now lay with her right hand behind C.J.'s head as he moved his mouth back and forth between her breasts. She was repeating, very softly, "Oh, yes. Oh, yes." Watching this was giving me a terrific hard-on. Looking more closely at C.J. as he lay on the bed, I saw he was getting one, too.

Finally, after several minutes of this, Allen asked if there were any more bras to model. Nancy gently pushed C.J. away from her breasts and tucked them back into her demi-bra. She then sat up and opened her bag.

"Yes, there's one more," she answered. "Who would like to help me with it?"

Curtis stumbled over to the bed and exclaimed, "Let me!" C.J., holding a hand over his crotch to conceal his erection, rolled off the bed to give his friend a chance at my wife.

Nancy pulled another demi-bra, a lacy one this time, out of the bag and handed it to Curtis. Then she stood up next to the bed and turned her back to him. He stuffed the demi-bra he'd just been handed into a pants pocket and clumsily unhooked and pulled off the first demi-bra.

He then reached around Nancy and grabbed her breasts. He fondled them, fairly gently, for a few seconds before taking the demi-bra out of his pocket. He then reached back around her and tried to put it on her. He was too drunk to figure out how to do it, I suppose, because Nancy finally had to do it. She turned around and playfully bumped her breasts up against Curtis. Laughing, he reached down into her bra cups and resumed fondling her.

Then he decided to imitate his friend C.J. by picking her up and laying her on the bed. Lying down beside her, he pushed down her bra cups and began sucking her nipples as his friend had done. At times, he was able to take almost an entire breast into his mouth. Nancy, meanwhile, lay on her back with her knees up. This time, she'd let her skirt fall down to her waist. Her pale slender thighs were now fully on display, and even better, her white bikini panties were visible to us all.

It was certainly exciting for me to watch another man, even a drunken schluck like Curtis, suck my wife's breasts. But it was the whole situation that was most erotic to me. To see my nearly fully naked wife the center of five men's rapt attention, to watch them taking turns manhandling her, was making my cock harder and harder. I soon gave up trying to disguise it. I'd no idea what sex-performer-and-driver etiquette was. Was he supposed to get aroused by the girl he was escorting?

As I watched Curtis on the bed with Nancy, as we all watched, he suddenly stopped sucking her breasts and brought his right hand down to her crotch. He pressed his fingers hard against her cunt through her panties.

She tried to clamp her legs shut. But he kept his fingers where they were and began rubbing them up and down her cunt.

"Not now!" she exclaimed after allowing ten seconds or so to pass. "I don't want you to do that!"

Slowly, he withdrew his hand from between her legs. He looked at her petulantly, like a big spoiled child.

Nancy tucked her breasts back into her demi-bra and rolled off the bed. Curtis made a half-hearted effort to prevent her leaving him, but she was soon standing at the side of bed looking down at him.

Nancy, her skirt now hanging decently down to her ankles, spoke to Curtis sternly: "I'm not quite ready to model my new panties. When I am, you can help me. Just be a little patient. First, I have to go to the bathroom."

She then walked into the bathroom and closed the door. We all stood around looking at one another. Everyone but Curtis looked a little embarrassed. He still lay on his side on the bed.