My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the living room, I saw that Adrian and Gil were almost halfway dressed already in their street clothes. Karsten, his boyish body entirely nude, was gathering up all the male costumes and putting them in a cardboard box to return to his drag-queen friend. Glen, wearing only his jeans, stood embracing Nancy and rubbing her body to warm her still completely naked body. He took special care to rub her wonderful but cold ass.

I went upstairs and returned with the twenty dollar bills I'd gotten from the bank earlier in the day. Everyone but Nancy was completely dressed. Sitting on the couch, she had her jeans on and was pulling on her shoes. But she remained gorgeously topless.

I gave Karsten, Glen, and Adrian forty dollars each and Gil twenty dollars. Technically, I owed Adrian sixty dollars because he'd "worked" an extra session on Monday night. But he had the good manners not to ask me for the additional twenty dollars.

Just as Nancy finally put on her bra, the guys came over to her for a final embrace. They invited her to join them for an after-function drink at a bar, but she declined, saying that I had to take her home at once to her poor husband. As the four of them left, Karsten and Adrian said they'd chat with her soon down at the gallery.

Nancy put on her blouse and coat then and said she'd like to go to a bar with me and unwind. She felt my half-hard cock in my pants and asked me if I could wait a little longer to have her. She wanted to be her best for me. Right then, she said, she felt like a mess.

So we drove to a bar several miles away and had some drinks. We talked about what had just happened, of course.

We sat together at a table holding hands. "I'm not sure I want anything quite that extreme to happen again," she confided. "And I think I'm going to be sore. If I fucked Adrian very often, I think he'd ruin me. His penis really is too big, even if I did have a huge orgasm with him."

I asked her about the others.

She looked at me seriously. "It was a little confusing at times. Actually, though, I enjoyed them all. I came very close to having orgasms with both Gil and Glen. They're pretty good fuckers. And when Karsten was in my ass I had a little one. But I was playing with my clitoris at the same time."

We sat quietly for a while, nursing our drinks. Then she continued: "The oddest thing was that I actually got into the submissive thing. I never thought I would. But, I have to confess: playing the part of a girl being abused by a group of men became very exciting to me. Having you there made it safe for me, I guess. And I trusted them enough not to really feel threatened by them."

We got back to the house at about midnight. The next day was Thanksgiving, so we didn't have to go to work.

We lay in bed together for quite a while, masturbating each other and rehashing her experiences with the four art students. We agreed to watch the video I'd made tomorrow. Then, suddenly very horny, she climbed on my cock and began riding it. In less than five minutes she had a quivering, breath-taking orgasm, and I erupted soon afterwards up inside her. Then we fell asleep.

One of my last thoughts was the consolation that I, her real husband Cal, was the only man permitted to shoot semen inside this gorgeous creature, my wife.