My Wife's Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

As I sat there listening to her, I realized, and immediately wondered, "Did everyone have a dirty little secret they had only shared with one another, and if so...what dirty little secret did my wife have?"

"Anyway, it had been a long night, we were getting a bit giddy especially as Andrew had ordered a bottle of wine to go along with the dinner he'd ordered in for us. We'd finally finished the project, and were sort of celebrating the fact that we had, and how much he'd appreciated all the time and effort I'd put into it...stuff like that."

"Go on..." Pat urged impatient as usual for her to get to the good stuff.

"So we're just sort of standing there by the window looking out at all the lights in the city, drinking our wine when I felt his hand slip around my waist as he began pointing out some landmark to me through the window. When he did this, I could feel the press of his erection against my thigh, though I wasn't positive if he'd done so on purpose, or by accident. I was after all feeling a little aroused myself by the closeness of his presence, and the flirtatious intimacy we'd been tossing back and forth to one another all evening long."

I smiled seeing a couple of the women slip their hands down between their legs through the fold in their robes, though none of them revealed much of anything, but I also wondered if they hadn't done so purposely to gage Laurie's response. She seemed to sense what they were doing, even faltered briefly in her telling of the story, but continued.

"The next thing I knew, we were kissing, and I allowed my hand to travel down between us, seeking and soon after finding the hardness of his prick pressing against the front of his slacks. I took it out, sucked him briefly, then stood as he pulled me up and began undoing my blouse. Before long, he had placed me over his desk, and fucked me for the longest time. We then moved over to the couch, fucked there, then back to the window where he pressed me against it for all the world to see had they been looking, and fucked me there. Eventually, when it was all over, we both felt a little guilty I suppose, I mean I certainly did, and not just because of my own husband either, but as I mentioned, because of Andrews wife, and the fact that I knew her and really like her. Because of that, we agreed not to let it happen again, and can honestly say that ever since that night, we haven't. Anyway, that's my dirty little secret for what it's worth."

I had been purposely keeping an eye on Suzanne most of the time, and was both surprised, but not surprised to see her reaction to the story her sister had told. She obviously really was surprised by hearing it as it wasn't something that she could have shared with her earlier and respond in the same manner she just had.

"Well?" Darlene asked the group. "Does that satisfy the first requirement?" she asked. "Accepted?"

Everyone answered in unison. "Accepted!"

Darlene then turned back towards Laurie. "If you pass the next two tests, then each of us will share with you our own dirty little secrets so that you have knowledge of them, as well as us, just as we will of you. Now then, are you ready for the next test?"

"Yes," Laurie breathed a little anxiously. Obviously she'd been told about it at least in order to prepare herself for it.

"Then please...begin," Darlene said sitting back down in her seat.

For a moment she stood seeming a little unsure of herself or what to do.

"Go ahead Laurie, make yourself comfortable in whatever way you'd like first." My wife stated easing her uncertainty.

I watched as Laurie grabbed a couple of cushions and placed them on the floor in front of everyone. She then positioned herself on the floor, one cushion directly under her ass, the other her head.

"You may proceed," Darlene stated once Laurie had done so. "Just remember, you must also climax while masturbating, and we must all be in agreement that you have, or you will have to do so again."

"Yeah, just like Charlene had too!" Pat quipped easing the tension just a bit with a smattering of knowing giggles. I saw Charlene blush remembering even as she spoke.

"But I did cum that first time," she complained, "So I really came twice!"

"We believe you," Darlene acknowledged, but then nodded her head towards Laurie who promptly closed her eyes and began stroking her pussy as the room quieted in response.

All I could hear was a bit of ragged breathing as not only did Laurie continue lying there on the floor fingering her own pussy, but that several others had begun doing so to themselves as well, some now openly as Pat undid her robe entirely, revealing her breasts as well as her juicy split which she thumbed and fingered quite happily all the while focusing her entire attention towards Laurie. I then glanced towards my wife who was sitting on the couch next to Cathy, they too were fingering, not themselves, but each other.

Once again I was hard as a rock, and had been, but it now strained for release so I stood slipping off my jeans, freeing my prick so I could stroke it while watching the decadently wicked scene taking place before my very eyes.

By now, Laurie was truly finger-fucking herself with one hand, caressing and pulling on one of her hard extended nipples with the other. Her moans were real, or so they seemed to me anyway, as they must have also done for everyone else. Eventually several of the other women were moaning right along with her as they toyed with, fingered themselves or even one another all the while continuing to watch Laurie as she quickly approached orgasm.

There was no warning beyond the sudden contortion of her face, which was followed by a deep guttural groan. In the next instant however, a tiny small sliver of clear fluid squirted from the depths of her pussy, followed by another, then yet another as she switched from fingering herself, to hand-slapping her clit with the palm of her hand as though through doing this, she was coaxing them out of her cunt.

"Very nice..." Someone moaned though I failed to see who had said it, my eyes still glued to Laurie's pulsating quim as I'd zoomed in up close to it with my joystick.

"I think that pretty much satisfies conclusively that she truly did have an orgasm did it not?" Cathy stated simply, as everyone readily agreed.

Laurie was blushing furiously, her eyes still closed, though she finally sat up examining herself. "Sorry about the carpet," she said sheepishly. "I really wasn't expecting that, it doesn't happen every time."

"Don't worry about it," my wife said grinning. "You have no idea the number of times I've done that in here myself."

That obviously pleased and relieved Laurie to some extent as she sat there waiting for the third of her required tests.

"And finally," Darlene did say now standing up, which was a signal for everyone else to do the same, which they did, allowing their red robes to fall away, revealing each of them in their full nakedness as they now stood above and around where Laurie continued sitting. "It is now time for you to acknowledge each one of us intimately, assuring us in so doing that you openly accept us as we openly accept you, and that you will abide by all of our agreements, keeping secret everything that goes on here, never revealing it to anyone else outside this sisterhood. Do you acknowledge and agree to that?"

"I do," Laurie said breathlessly, obviously still somewhat excited.

"Then come, and kiss each of us until you're told otherwise," Darlene stated.

What I had heard and expected, wasn't what was meant, or what now happened. All eight women had formed a semi-circle around where Laurie now knelt, first in front of Darlene. She didn't just kiss her there either, but she actually placed her finger tips on Darlene's lips, pulling them apart slightly to better exposed her hard little clit nub, it was this that she first kissed, then began licking for several long moments.

"I am satisfied," Darlene announced, "You may go on."

Laurie scooted over to where Cathy was standing next to her and repeated the process, once again spreading Cathy's lips, using her finger tip to more fully expose her hooded clitoris, then kissed it, licking it afterwards again for several long moments until Cathy too was assured that Laurie had full filled the requirement.

"I am satisfied," she said. "You may go on."

As I looked over, I saw that it was Suzanne, Laurie's own sister who stood next in line.

"I am satisfied," her sister told her, "You may go on." Laurie hadn't even touched her at all, though she continued kneeling in front of her own sibling.

"No sis, if I'm going to be an accepted member of this group, then I want to be accepted by everyone, including you, and including doing this." Laurie then reached for her sister, surprising her to some degree as she did, but Suzanne allowed it, feeling the touch of her sister's hands and fingers for perhaps the very first time as she gently opened her sister's quim, slicking back the tiny extended little nubbin of flesh, kissing it, then lingered for several long moments as her tongue lovingly tickled it afterwards.

"I...am satisfied," Suzanne finally murmured, though it was evident she'd truly been enjoying that. "You may...go on." Which she did of course, performing and repeating the same ceremonial greeting of her mouth, lips and tongue upon each of them, finally ending with my wife who stood last. Finally satisfied, I watched my wife gently help Laurie to her feet as she stood before her.

"Each of us has now fully and completely accepted you as a sister, and a member of our very special book-club. It is now your turn to accept each of us in a similar way," she stated. "Darlene?"

Laurie was now the one who was standing, Darlene approached her and spoke, revealing what obviously was a much shortened version of her own dirty little secret.

"I have been fucking my husband's brother for years!" she said without further explanation. Then she knelt and kissed Laurie's pussy, and then began licking it and continued to do so until Pat giggled.

"Umm, when you think she's done it well enough, and long enough, that's when you say I am satisfied and that you are pleased to accept her as a friend and as a sister."

"Oh yeah...sorry, I forgot!" Laurie stammered, once again blushing. "I am satisfied, and I am pleased to accept you as a friend and as a sister!"

She then did the same to Cathy, and then it was Suzanne's turn as they stayed in the same order as they'd begun. And once again I found myself curiously excited to see what would happen this time as well. Suzanne approached her sister, smiling and winked. "Don't hate me Laurie, please...but I have to tell you, I once slept with your husband before the two of you were married."

Even that revelation shocked me, and I half expected some sort of explosion because of the admission, instead, I watched as Laurie openly laughed instead. "I already know that one Suzanne, Rob told me you two had before we got married, he confessed it because he didn't want it coming out later after we were married. I'm just glad you finally could tell me yourself," she added with a continued smile. Suzanne's initial surprised look was one now of relief, she briefly kissed her own sister on the lips, hugging her, which I am sure wasn't part of the ceremony, though no one appeared to object. Then just as Laurie had done with her, Suzanne knelt before her sister, kissed her, and then licked her for at least several long seconds before Laurie spoke her words of acceptance towards her own sister.

I soon learned that Margie had likewise had a long-term affair with her boss, though she had ended it several years ago. Debra's was a little strange, but obviously acceptable to the group, which still brought a round of giggles and guffaws as she confessed it.

"Whenever I go grocery shopping, I always wear my vibrating egg, and I never leave the store until I've had at least two very satisfying orgasms!"

Even I laughed at that one, especially as I had previously bumped into her at the store when Carol and I had been out shopping.

Charlene then shared her fetish as she called it, about masturbating in public, which she had done on a fairly regular basis, though doing so in a way so as not to get caught, but running the risk even then as she did so, just something she enjoyed doing periodically for the fun of it.

It finally got down to just Pat and my wife, and I found myself holding my breath as I knew the two of them to be the best of friends obviously, but I was also a little nervous, worried and fearful of what I was about to learn regarding my own wife.

"Well, mine isn't so easy to accept for a lot of people," Pat began, though Carol certainly did even when our parents didn't...or wouldn't."

"Huh?" I said to myself, not sure I'd just heard, or even understood what I thought I'd just heard. Pat was Carol's sister? Why would they have kept something like that a secret in the first place? I found myself wondering again, and nearly missed it when Pat finished the explanation.

"I wasn't always a woman," she finished quickly. "I became a woman shortly after finishing high school when I started the process and went from being Carol's brother, to Carol's sister. Our parents disowned me shortly thereafter, so I moved away and began a new life. In time Carol came to stay with me, but I made her promise not to tell anyone who I had been, or who I now was, which she hasn't. As far as anyone else knows, we're just friends, albeit close ones, and have been for years."

Having heard this, I was dumb-founded. But the best was yet to come. Pat knelt before Laurie just as they'd all done by now, and received acceptance from Laurie as a woman, and not the man/boy she'd once been.

Then it was my wife's turn. "As Pat just told you about herself, I can now add to that and tell you that when my brother, now sister came to me and asked for help in becoming a woman, part of that was for me, helping her to deal with her new found sexuality as well. At first fearful of it, and how she'd be perceived and accepted, she wanted to know and experience her femininity for the first time. I helped her with that, and in doing so, became her lover for a time, and still from time to time even today. So I guess my secret in addition to being Pat's very secret sister, is that we've engaged in a somewhat incestual relationship for years now, and obviously...continue to do so even today."

I sat back...stunned, not at all sure how I was supposed to handle this revelation, though thinking about it even as I did...it explained a lot. A lot of things I had curiously wondered about, even considered as possible, and had then thrown out as being just the very special closeness of two friends enjoying one another's company. But now I knew, and I knew a hell of a lot more than that in addition to everything else. Even as I heard the words afterwards, I couldn't help but wonder how I was actually going to deal with the knowledge of all this information.

"I am satisfied, and I am pleased to accept you as a friend and as a sister!"

#

After hearing all the admissions and acceptance of one another, there followed some serious hugging and kissing all around, which eventually turned into much more than that as I continued to sit there, watching, and yet still digesting everything I had learned.

"Oh what the fuck! If they could accept everything they'd just shared about one another, and knowing how much it was that I loved my wife, and found myself still fond of Pat, even knowing what I now knew as the truth, then why couldn't I? Having finally reached that conclusion, I settled back and enjoyed the rest of the time remaining as this new sisterhood, "book-club" as they called it, now made of nine, pleasured one another towards several intensely satisfying orgasms, which I managed to finally enjoy myself with one of my own. It had been a most interesting day as I thought about it later, as well as the next as I added another CD to the safe, which would soon become a rather extensive collection over the next several weeks.

#

I think the most difficult thing for myself was having the knowledge I now had, being curious about a lot of it, and unable to say or do anything without revealing myself, especially as I had known Pat and Mike ever since they had gotten married. Pat, now Patricia, had she been Patrick before? I had no way of knowing, and no way of finding out either. But even more interesting, I now knew the real reason behind their decision not to have any children. It was the same one that Carol and I had arrived at and agreed on ourselves, though for obviously different reasons, but at least I could understand that to some extent. What I couldn't understand, or even begin to know, is how Mike wouldn't know being married to her.

Then a few days later Carol approached me. "Hey babe, we've been invited over to Mike and Pat's for a barbeque this Saturday, you don't have anything planned do you?" She asked.

We had often done that with them, and though I certainly liked Mike and considered him a friend, our relationship wasn't anything like Carol and Pat's had been, which was even more true for obvious reasons.

"Nope, nothing on this end," I told her easily enough, but I knew I would be far more aware of things seeing the two of them together, and wondered if in knowing that, I would pick up on anything I might otherwise haven't given a second thought to.

As was normal for all of us, we sat outside chatting, and then the girls disappeared into the kitchen to finish up with a few other things before setting the table up outside. Mike was busily standing over the steaks he was preparing when I joined him. "Smells good," I said looking over his shoulder.

I saw as Mike tossed a nervous glance back towards the house. "Have a favor to ask," he said in hushed tones.

"Sure, what is it?" I said speaking just as softly, aware now that whatever it was, he didn't want the girls overhearing us.

"I've got a tape I've been holding onto for a while, Pat and I did a few after we were married, and then a couple more a few years later. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind transferring this over for me if that wouldn't bother you doing it for me."

"You know it won't," I said easily. "I've told you before I've done that for other people," (though I certainly had never shared with him that I'd kept one or two copies for myself). "So sure...whenever you'd like me to do it, I will."

Once again glancing up, he reached inside his back pocket and handed me a small cassette tape. "This is it, we've put everything on here," he stated.

I took it from him and slipped it into my own pocket. "I'll be right back, gonna go put this in the glove box of the car." I slipped out the side gate towards the driveway where we were parked. "Damn!" I thought to myself, maybe now I'll get some kind of an idea...maybe," I reconsidered. A lot depended on what kind of movie's they had taken together of course, but having seen several of them now that other's had done, I had a pretty good idea of what a lot of men liked seeing, and if Mike was like everyone else, this might be the one and only time I'd get a good look at Pat myself!

In order to cover up the fact I was going to be transferring Mike and Pat's intimate movie, Mike had also given me a couple of others he'd been saving for me to do. And though we arrived home late that evening, I told Carol that I wanted to get Mike's tapes done and back to them and not have them delayed because of my schedule. Carol soon headed off to bed, and I slipped downstairs to my workshop and began reviewing their tape.

I did a quick semi-fast forward through a lot of it, though I would have a much closer look later on, but there were a few scenes he had taken that were what I was looking for, so I marked these for closer scrutiny.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers