My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked over to where she stood holding the phone to her ear. Standing behind her, I cupped her high, firm breasts in my hands. Then I heard him answer.

He asked her how she felt. How she'd liked the pot.

"It was really good stuff. But I'm back to myself now," she answered. "Are you still on for 9:00 o'clock?"

He said yes. He and Rich would be over then. Was she ready for them? I heard him give a sort of dirty laugh.

Then she laid it out plainly for him. "Wayne, I don't want you to bring Rich with you. It gets too complicated with him around. He's too demanding, too tiring. Can you make up a story about me canceling our thing and just come by yourself?"

I heard him say yes, he could do that. He'd like to have her to himself, anyway. Besides, he enjoyed putting one over on his roommate.

"Well, you won't have me completely to yourself. Cal will be here. He agreed to photograph what we do. Is that OK with you? Remember, getting photos to show to my husband is mostly what this is about, and you said you didn't mind before."

I heard him say he guessed it would OK. It would be better without Cal, but he could live with the situation.

"Then I'll see you at 9:00 o'clock. By yourself. We can have a little fun before I take off back to Utah tomorrow. I'll get a hold of Cal and tell him to come over then, too." As she said she'd get a hold of me, she reached back with her free hand and grabbed my cock. I stifled a laugh as she hung up the phone.

We took another shower together (Nancy taking special care to rinse my semen out of her cunt), got dressed, and (at about 8:15) walked down the hallway to the bar to wait for Wayne. On a whim, she decided to wear her sandals, Wayne's work shirt, and nothing else. Since the shirt fell a few inches below her ass, she was decent so long as she stood and sat carefully.

5. Wayne Pays a Visit

We sat down with our drinks at one of the tables. As for what would happen between Wayne and her, I was pretty relaxed about it. I was willing to wait and see. But for some reason, Nancy suddenly wanted to discuss it with me.

"So, let's go over this one more time before he gets here," she said. "I know he'll want to go all the way and fuck me. Is it really all right with you?"

I said it was and asked her if she was having second thoughts.

"Not exactly," she answered. "Wayne seems like a nice enough guy, and I think he's physically attractive. And, you know, I don't feel guilty about having sex with various guys. In fact, it's been great fun. Sometimes I wonder, though, if I might be carrying this sexual liberation thing a little too far, and, well, sometimes I wonder what sort of a woman I'm becoming."

"Adventurous? Daring? Free, maybe?" I offered. "Because I think you're all those things."

Nancy laughed and squeezed my arm affectionately. "Thanks, darling, but we both know that most people would use less kind words to describe me. 'Slut' comes to mind. It's not that I care much what others say about me, especially people in Butte, Montana. It's just this uneasy feeling I have about being unsure of my own boundaries. I can't get over the fact that a few hours ago I was stark naked in a trailer being man-handled by three guys I hardly even know. I'm not sure I have any boundaries left, and that concerns me a little."

I tried to reassure her. "It depends on how you look at it, I guess. We've been married almost ten years now. During that time you've fooled around with a lot of guys, like those three earlier today. But you've only actually fucked five of them. That's about one every two years, on average. That shows at least some restraint."

Nancy smiled at me. "Now that's a ridiculous misuse of statistics, if I ever heard it. In the first four years of our marriage, I was totally monogamous. And we both know it's escalated recently. The fucking, I mean."

"Again, not quite true. Don't forget, it's been almost eight months since you fucked Tom and Jason in Reno."

"OK, I suppose you're right. There are worse sluts than me around, I'm sure. But, tell me, do you want my session with Wayne to be 'anything goes' or are there any limits you'd like to impose?"

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"Two, actually, in case the camera-man needs one. You know, just for show. Wayne definitely has to use one. And I've got about half a tube a KY jelly, too."

"Then I guess anything goes." I knew what she was thinking. She was asking me indirectly if anal sex would be all right.

Just then, Wayne walked into the bar. He bought a beer at the bar and joined us at our table. He had an annoyingly knowing smile on his face. He looked a lot more cocky than I would've preferred. What he'd said to me yesterday ("I'm gonna own that pussy of hers") suddenly came back to me and I had, momentarily, a sinking feeling. Nancy might consider him "a pretty nice guy," but I wasn't sure just then that I agreed.

After about twenty minutes in the bar, during which time Nancy teasingly let Wayne see that she was nude except for his shirt, the three of us headed for the motel room.

In the room, the first thing Nancy did was to turn the television to one of the music channels, one that played jazz standards. Then she turned off all the lights in the room except for the one by the bed on which I'd fucked her about two hours earlier and sat down on it.

Wayne looked at me, standing with the camera ready in the middle of room, and made a suggestion. "I wonder if you could give Nancy and me a chance to sort of get started without being watched. I hate to say it, but I'm a little bit self-conscious."

"Where would you like to have me go?" I asked.

Nancy answered for him. "Maybe, if I give you my card-key, you could wait outside the room for a while. Then, after a little bit, you could let yourself back in to take some shots. That would give us time to get through the awkwardness and, even though we'd know it when you came back in the room to take photos, we could pretend you weren't there. It might make for more natural photos."

This peculiar display of shyness on Wayne's part, and Nancy's unexpected remedy for it, struck me as pretty odd. I mean, Wayne hadn't been shy about having Nancy suck him off in front of the rest of us yesterday. What was so different about this situation? Another oddity was that he'd seemed so arrogantly self-confident in the bar just minutes earlier.

But I decided to play along with it. After all, she'd been in all kinds of sexual situations with Wayne and his friends virtually all day without my being there to watch them. A few minutes more of it would be tolerable.

Nancy handed me her card-key to (which was just like my card-key, of course) and walked over to Wayne, who was sitting in a straight-back chair. She lowered herself into his lap, put her arms around his neck, and pecked him on the cheek. Then she smiled at me and said, "Give us about ten minutes, OK?"

I let myself out and just stood in the hallway, uncertain what to do. Putting my ear up to the door, all I could hear was music from the TV. A man and woman three doors down came out of their room just then, and I thought the husband looked at me suspiciously. Not wanting to have to explain to anyone why I was standing in the hallway, I decided to walk down to the bar. Damn! I'd really like to see what my wife and Wayne were doing! Nancy asked me to give them ten minutes. I wondered how long I should actually give them. Ten minutes seemed like a long time!

I ordered a beer at the bar and drank it in several gulps. Looking at my watch, I saw that only about eight minutes had passed since I'd left my wife and Wayne alone together. Were they on one of the beds? On the floor? Was there some kind of foreplay going on or had Wayne already climbed on her and begun fucking her? The speculation was killing me.

Just as I was about to go back to the room, a male voice addressed me from behind. "Hello, Dr. [using my last name]. That is you, isn't it?"

Turning around, I discovered a pudgy little guy, in his late twenties probably. Then I recognized him from my mock lecture earlier in the day. He'd introduced himself then as a graduate student at the college whom faculty members had dragged in to listen to the lecture and offer an opinion of my presentation.

I shook his hand and he gave me his name again. Paul something.

"I thought your lecture was really great. I'd never given much thought to polling validation theories [the subject of my lecture] before. I sure hope you get the job. We need some younger professors like you around."

Paul was trying to be kind, a good though inadvertent host. But I really, really didn't have time for him. My mind was down the hall, in the room with my beautiful wife and a horny, large-cocked guy who didn't give a shit about polling validation theories. Large cocked? It was then that another torturing thought entered my mind. In choosing to fuck only one of the two guys she'd fooled around with all day, she'd chosen the one with the biggest dick. The one with a dick bigger than mine. Was this just an accident?

"Can I buy you another drink?" asked Paul. "I'd like to fill you in on some things about the college you're not likely to hear from the faculty." He smiled at me conspiratorially.

I emphatically refused another drink, of course. The image of my wife, naked except for Wayne's work shirt and smiling at me as she sat in his lap, was burned into my brain. There she was about to give her gorgeous body to this guy, partially for my benefit, and this bore was trying to draw me into conversation.

"I've really got to go, Paul," I said. "My wife and I are getting ready to leave tomorrow and she needs my help packing."

He slapped me on the back and said, "Why don't you get her to take a break and ask her to come down here for a drink. I'd like to meet her, too. So would my wife. That's her, sitting over at that table." He pointed out a rather chunky woman with big hair. She waved at us and smiled.

Paul went on: "I was just telling my wife, Caroline, about your lecture and how I was going to tell the faculty committee how much I liked it. She's not a student, but she's really intelligent. She reads a lot."

He dragged me over to meet Caroline. My head was beginning to throb with anxiety about what might be happening down the hallway in our room, but I decided to give this bore just a few minutes. After all, if I really wanted this job, his recommendation might actually mean something.

I shook Caroline's pudgy hand. She said something inane about how great a place Butte is and what a great place it is to raise kids in. I scarcely listened to her, though. The image, from last night, of Nancy greedily sucking Wayne's cock, the image of her taking that large, curved cock into her mouth until he shot cum up against her lips, was foremost in my mind. Could that be happening right now, at the very moment I was being waylaid by Paul and Caroline?

Caroline asked me something. I wasn't listening to her, so I had to ask her to repeat the question. "I said, why are you carrying a camera? Are you taking pictures of Butte?"

"Now, don't be nosey, dear," said Paul, pulling a chair out from the table for me.

I explained that I really had to go, so I couldn't sit down. I told Paul and Caroline that it was good to meet them, that I hoped I got the job, that perhaps Caroline could take a class with me, that my wife and I didn't have any children but we might if we moved to such a nice town. I said these things, and another minute or so of sheer bullshit designed to extricate myself from this couple from hell without making myself disagreeable.

As a final placating gesture, I asked Paul and Caroline to pose for a photo. They hugged each other and grinned up at me. I said good-bye and started to leave the bar. But Paul asked me if I'd mind sending them, via e-mail, the shot I'd just taken. So I had to wait for him to write their e-mail address down on a bar napkin. It seemed to take him forever to scrawl the address down. Actually, he had to do it twice. The first time, he tore the napkin, so he had to write in on a second one.

I snatched the napkin from his hand, smiled weakly at the two of them, and almost ran out of the bar and down the hallway. Glancing at my wrist watch, I saw that it had been almost thirty minutes since I'd left Wayne and my wife alone in our room!

Slightly out of breath from running up the hallway, I opened the door as quietly as I could and, clutching the camera, stepped inside. As I mentioned earlier, the only light on in the room was the one by the bed at the farthest end of the room.

And on that bed, nicely lighted by the lamp, were Wayne and my wife, both completely naked. She was on her back with her legs in the air. He was between her legs, supporting his upper body on his arms and driving his cock powerfully in and out of her cunt.

Damn! This guy wasted no time.

Neither seemed to have noticed me enter the room and approach them. As I neared the bed, I could clearly hear (just under the Miles Davis music playing) the slapping sound his body was making as he pistoned in and out of her. She had her eyes closed ecstatically and was making little whining or yelping noises as he fucked her.

Finally, after watching this for about thirty seconds, I raised the camera and took a side shot of them. The flash caused Nancy to roll her head toward me and utter, in apparent surprise, "Oh, Cal!"

Wayne looked sideways at me, too, but he had a big cocky grin on his face. He didn't stop fucking my wife but slowed the pace way down. I took another shot, this time just of his grinning face. I wanted to have an image of the face which I came very close to smashing with my fist. For he'd obviously punked me with that self-conscious act earlier.

Also, I wanted another image (among numerous others I had in still photos and videos) of the great pleasure another man had experienced while having sex with my beautiful wife. It would be yet another reminder of how lucky I was to enjoy this beautiful, sexy woman anytime I wanted.

Nancy decided, just then, to put a momentary stop to it. She pushed Wayne off her and sat up. I was relieved to see that while he'd worked very quickly he had remembered to put on a condom. His cock, glistening with my wife's cunt juices, seemed even larger than before.

"Cal," said Nancy, "I thought you were coming right back. We weren't going to go this far, but we couldn't help it. We just got carried away. Actually, though, we've only been doing it for a few minutes."

"Sorry. I was unavoidably detained. I thought I might get some foreplay shots, but it looks like it's too late for that. Foreplay shots leading to intercourse would've helped tell a little photographic story for your husband."

"Well," said Wayne, "we actually did the foreplay. You just weren't here to shoot it. Then she made me put this damned rubber on."

"We could do more foreplay, though," said Nancy. "I'd like to have some more proof for that bastard that I'm not a Goodie Two-Shoes. I want him to know he's not the only one who's sexually liberated." Then, turning to Wayne, she told him to remove the condom. When they got back to fucking, she had another one for him to put on.

He did as asked and lay back on the bed, holding his cock in his right hand. Nancy smiled up at me and said, "Why don't you go ahead and pose us in various shots. The raunchier the better. I want John to know how uninhibited his sweet little wife really is."

I put down the camera and laid Nancy back on the bed with her legs spread and her knees slightly up. I couldn't resist running my fingers along her cunt lips to feel how moist she was. Then I asked Wayne to spend a few minutes kissing her body. I told him to take his time, to start with her face and work down to her cunt.

"You mean just like I did before you got here?" he asked. I had to suppress another urge to smash him.

He then crawled on top of Nancy and gave her some perfunctory pecks on the face before moving his mouth down to her breasts. He followed my instructions perfectly, spending almost a minute kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples. They were already erect, stimulated no doubt by the brief fucking he'd just given her, but Wayne soon had them even more distended and darker pink. Nancy moaned with pleasure as his mouth did its work.

My cock stiffened as I took these shots. I didn't know how long I could remain merely the photographer.

Wayne then moved his body down to the foot of the bed so that his feet dangled off the end and his head was just above my wife's crotch. He started to eat her cunt, but I stopped him. "Wait a second. We need a better shot of her cunt. Put a pillow under her butt before you eat her, OK?"

Nancy reached behind her head, grabbed a pillow, and passed it down to Wayne. He rolled over on his left elbow as she arched her back. He slid the pillow under her ass.

He looked up at me and asked, "How's this?"

"Gorgeous. She looks totally edible."

Saying this, I climbed up on the bed next to them and aimed the camera down at Nancy's crotch. "Now, Wayne, spread those cunt lips wide open for me." I said. Leaning forward and using his thumbs, Wayne did as told.

"Now let me get a few close shots of your fingers doing things to he cunt. You know, touching her clit, pulling her apart, finger-fucking her. But don't rush through it. Go really slow." As soon as he began fingering her, Nancy began groaning with pleasure.

I took quite a few shots of my wife's slippery-wet cunt being pulled in different directions, fingered, pulled open and squeezed shut. I got several shots of Wayne teasing her now swollen clitoris by tweaking it and pinching it between his index finger and thumb.

Nancy gasped and said,"Oh, God, Wayne, not too rough! I'm really sensitive there."

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Wayne, easing up a little on her clitoris.

"Oh, no. Don't stop. Just don't pinch it hard like you were doing. Oh, that's good. Yes, like that."

Then, about ten seconds later, Nancy began quietly pleading with him: "Please, can you kiss me there now? I want to feel your mouth and your tongue down there. Please?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. Pressing his shoulders up against her thighs, he practically dove into her cunt. There was a loud slurping noise as he began licking and sucking her cunt.

I had a hard time getting a good shot past Wayne's head to see exactly what he was doing, so I took some shots of Nancy responding to him. At first (muttering "Oh, yes. God, oh yes!"), she raised her head up and looked down her body to watch him eating her. Then (still muttering) she lay back, closed her eyes, and began rolling her head slowly from side to side in something that looked close to ecstasy.

My cock was getting uncomfortable in my pants so I stopped shooting long enough to take them off. Then I removed my briefs. I looked down at my hard-on appreciatively. It wasn't quite as long as Wayne's, but it would definitely do.

Wayne noticed what I'd done and asked me if I wanted to fuck her now. That was big of him. Was he giving me permission to fuck my own wife?

"Not right now," I said, picking the camera back up. "I just needed to give it some air."

He started to go back to eating her cunt, but I had another idea. "Flip her over, Wayne. Let's get some shots of her on her knees with her ass in the air. Her husband needs to see some shots of a guy enjoying that beautiful and unappreciated rear end of hers."

As soon as Wayne released her legs, Nancy turned over and assumed the position. Catching my eye, she gave me a look that seemed to say "Are you sure this is what you want? Do you know where this is going?"

Wayne crawled up behind Nancy. "What do you mean by enjoying her rear end?" he asked. "Do you mean stick it in her ass?"