My Wife's New Husband

Story Info
White wife is getting fucked by his black boss
5.2k words
4.16
624.9k
223
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to Jenna for four years. We had met in college, and after graduation, we had decided to marry. Now, at 26, Jenna still looked like 18. With a very small frame but really large tits, that seemed to defy gravity, she was definitely every man’s dream. Whenever I woke up in the morning, I felt happy to have her as my wife, and I’m sure she felt the same. Stroking her silky brown hair and waiting for her to wake up one morning, my dick was already at full attention. When I felt her stir, I kissed her and after a few seconds, she responded. This had already become some kind of tradition. The morning-fuck.

We had started this in college, when we were always going out until the sun came up, so most of the time we were too hammered or simply too tired to do anything. So when we woke up in the morning we were both horny and always had a nice, long fuck. Last night we had been out at a party my office had planned. There had been a lot of people from work with their spouses, one of them being my black boss Richard. I had noticed that my wife Jenna had been fascinated by him from the very first moment she laid eyes on him. Well, he was quite big and had a nicely chiselled face, but I knew Jenna would have never gone beyond looking at him or doing a bit of flirting, since she was absolutely faithful. The same stood true for me. But I still wanted to try something, sorta like to test the waters and see how Jenna would react.

So after we had kissed, I slid one of my hands between her legs and started to rub her bare pussy. Jenna started to purr and when she was finally fully stripped of her sleepiness, one of her hands found my dick. She smiled up at me and made a playfully shocked face when she noticed how hard my cock was:

“Well, that’s quite the monster you’ve got there! Are you planning on using that sometime in the near future?” she asked.

“Well, baby, it depends on how your pussy feels on that subject matter, right?” I answered and already felt the wetness between her legs seeping out between her soft pussy lips. I smeared some of it onto my hand and slowly started to circle her clit. Soon, her little love button was hard, and every time I touched it ever so lightly, Jenna bucked a bit, pressing her pussy even more onto my hand.

“Oh Rob, I think my pussy fully complies with your plan to put your power-tool inside her. Why don’t you just go ahead and see if it really works between the two?” Jenna moaned and searched with her other hand for a condom on the little table next to our bed. Although married for four years, we didn’t plan on having a kid just yet.

I of course had other plans. I resumed rubbing her pussy, spreading the wetness all over her thighs.

“Jenna, your remember yesterday evening? Well, of course you do!” I asked. Jenna nodded impatiently.

“So, what was it you liked best about that evening? The food?” Jenna looked a bit confused, but after a bit of thinking, her face turned red. She shook her head.

“So, was it the music?” I asked. Once again, Jenna sheepishly shook her head. I had noticed her pussy becoming even wetter when I had started to interrogate her. A good sign.

“Come on, darling, tell me what it was! What was it you stared at yesterday all night long?” I asked again. Jenna’s face was still red, but she was getting a bit bolder.

“It was Richard, your boss!” she said, smiling uncomfortably.

“What was it about him that made you stare at him that way?” I was getting closer to it and I couldn’t wait for her to answer.

“Well, firstly, he was really big, and I’ve never seen a guy that big and chiselled!”, she said “and secondly, he’s really very black! I’ve never been so near to such a black guy who’s also that good looking!”

Jenna’s pussy was now overflowing, and I slid in two fingers with ease. Jenna arched her back and moaned.

“And Jenna, my sweet little wife, what was going through your mind when you stared at him? Did you maybe think about his dick? Wonder what size it was and if it was as black as the rest of him?” I inquired.

Jenna was now furiously rubbing my cock, and between moans induced by my rubbing of her clit she told me:

“I was thinking about his dick, you’re right. And I was thinking what it would be like to have that dick inside me. What it would be like to sit on top of him with my small body and have his big dick fuck my small, white pussy!”

That was almost more than I had expected. My shy little wife had just admitted to fantasizing about another guy fucking her, but actually, that was what I was playing at. To see my wife being fucked by another guy, especially by a black guy.

“So what would you do if I was him? If it was him next to you in that bed, not me?” I asked, rapidly sliding my fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Jenna started to say something, but I put a finger on her mouth and said:

“Show me!”

Jenna nodded and let go of my dick. Instead, she started kissing her way down to it. When she had reached it, she slowly circled my engorged head, making me almost come then and there. Jenna had her eyes closed, obviously to make this whole thing a lot more easy to imagine. After licking my cock-head, she swiftly sucked the whole head into her mouth. That was absolutely great.

“Remember Jenna, it’s probably a really large cock, so you have to suppress your gag-reflex and try to get in as much as possible!” I advised her.

Obviously Jenna was acting on that advise, because suddenly I felt my dick touch the back of her throat. That had never happened before, and felt like pure bliss. Jenna’s head was now bobbing quickly up and down on my dick, her mouth coating it in saliva. She was going nuts down there. She was gagging quite a few times, but after a few minutes, she had got the hang of it. My dick was now sliding deep into her throat, and I felt her lips on my pubic hair. God, she was a natural.

I felt like I was close to coming, when Jenna came up and I heard some sharp intakes of breath. I looked down and saw that Jenna had the condom in her hands, and opening up the little wrapper. When she got it out, she expertly put it on my cock, took it in her mouth and with a smooth movement, rolled the rubber onto my cock while deepthroating it. She had never done that before, but I wasn’t about to complain.

Suddenly she spoke:

“Now, Richard, I’m going to fuck your brains out!” That was so fucking horny. She was addressing me as Richard, making the whole fantasy much more real. Jenna scooted up a bit and squatted above my rock-hard, condom-covered dick. Without hesitating, she plunged her wet pussy onto it, impaling herself up to the base of my cock.

“Oh Richard, that feels fucking good!” Jenna moaned, now moving her ass up and down, letting my cock feel the slick insides of her pussy.

“Fuck me with your hard, black cock, make me cum!” I was a bit surprised. Jenna was going at it, as if she had gone through the whole thing a thousand times before. Well, again, I wasn’t in a situation to complain. I grabbed her tight ass and started pounding into her. Whenever my dick was deep inside her, she let out a yelp, which quickly turned into a full-blown scream.

The whole treatment had quite the effect on me. After about five minutes of that furious fucking, I was close to coming, and told Jenna so. She replied by jumping off my dick, whipping off my condom and screaming:

“Oh god, you stud, come on my face. Spurt your jizz all over my cute, white face!” I couldn’t help it, it was the most erotic thing I had ever been part of, and within the fraction of a second I spurted jet after jet onto my wife’s face. We had only done that once, and then she hadn’t been too happy with it. Now, she was rubbing my dick all over her face, savouring every bit of cum that landed on her face. When I had stopped coming, she again deepthroated my dick, licking it totally clean. As I looked at her face, I saw that she was scooping all the cum onto her fingers, licking them clean too. This, she hadn’t done before, and I was real happy to have brought up the whole thing.

After this fuck-session, she was snuggling up to me, all spent.

“Oh, Rob, how did you know all that? I never would have told you that I got the hots for your boss, that I was really wanting to fuck his brains out!” I was a bit perplexed. In fact, I hadn’t know this, and now that I was thinking about it, jealousy crept into my mind. But it was too late. I had started it, it had been my fantasy,so I had to go with it.

“Well, actually I had always dreamt about seeing you fuck another guy. And with that guy being Richard, a black guy, it became even more enticing!” Jenna beamed at me.

“You see Rob, I really love you very much, but sometimes I get so horny, and I develop those fantasies, and playing them through with you is just so fucking horny!” Jenna said and stroked my spent dick.

I was contemplating the whole thing, thinking about how much my wife loves me and how much I love her and decided to dare it:

“So, wanna go all the way?” I asked. Jenna first looked at me surprised, but I knew she had already decided.

“Are you sure? I mean, you want me to really fuck Rob?” she asked. My hand had been resting between her thighs, and I noticed another wave of juice entangling my fingers. Yes, she was totally for it. I nodded, and earned a big kiss for that. I knew it was time now to set something up.

I had decided to not tell Richard anything, but to disguise it all as a normal invitation to dinner. As he wasn’t having a girlfriend, I knew it was going to be easy. The next day at work, I told Richard that my wife and I thought we should have dinner sometime, and would like to invite him over. Richard really liked the idea and the date was fixed for the next day.

At home, Jenna was all excited. We made love three times that day, always with her pretending to really be fucking Richard. I always came on her face, and she always eagerly swallowed all the cum I gave her.

When the fateful evening came, Jenna was whirling around in our bedroom looking for something to wear. She finally settled on a short, white summerdress, without wearing any underwear. The nipples of her large tits were clearly visible, and I knew that not even the coolest guy on earth would be able to resist that stunning beauty.

Richard was supposed to come at eight, and half an hour earlier, we were all set. Jenna had prepared a succulent meal, and we were waiting for Richard to arrive.

“So, are you really sure you wanna do this?” I asked Jenna the thousandths time. She just smiled and nodded for the thousandths time.

As the bell rang, Jenna jumped up and ran to the door. She opened it up, and there was Richard, looking great in a black suit with a white shirt and tie.

“Hi, Richard, great you made it!” Jenna purred and smiled at him.

“Thanks for the invitation!” he answered and smiled back. He was ogling Jenna’s tits through her dress, and under normal circumstances I’d have been angry, but right then, it made me horny.

The meal was great, and we all had a few beers. I noticed Jenna loosening up a bit more, and if she had been nervous before, she was only horny now. During the meal, I also noticed her sliding her foot up Richard’s legs, while we were talking. He tried to keep a straight face, but he wasn’t too good at it. It was a nice development.

After the meal, we went into the livingroom, where Jenna sat next to Richard on the couch, and I sat in a chair opposite of them. We were talking about everything we could think of, and soon the conversation started to become sexual. I noticed Jenna paying a lot of attention to Richard and her dress was already very high up on her thigh. I decided it was time now to go through with the next phase of our plan. We had decided I would leave the room and pretend to get some more beer from the basement, and meanwhile, Jenna and Richard would start to get friendly. So I said my text and left.

My heart was beating really fast as I went down to the basement. I waited there for a full five minutes before taking three beers and ascending the stair-case again. When I came into the living room, things had changed drastically. My shy, beautiful white wife was sitting on Richard’s lap, her mouth locked to his and obviously enjoying their kiss. There was a pang of jealousy, but at the same time, my dick was instantly hard. I couldn’t believe it. My wife was really about to get fucked by this big, black man and I was standing there, looking at it without doing anything.

I took them a while to notice me. When Richard saw me, he looked a bit shocked, but I just shook my head and said:

“It’s okay, Richard, go ahead!” When he heard this he just shrugged and resumed kissing her. Jenna had totally ignored me and was again sliding her tongue inside Richard’s mouth.

I took sat in my chair opposite the couch again, and enjoyed the show. It had gone easier than I had expected, with Jenna already snogging up to Richard. His big black hands were on her ass now, her dress already bunched up at her waist. She was sitting with her bare pussy on his lap already, which was making me even hornier. And it was making her horny too:

“Oh Richard, squeeze my little, white butt, make me even hornier!!” she moaned into his mouth.

Richard did just that, and squeezed her ass, once in a while spreading her cheeks wide so her pink little asshole was visible. Yeah, that asshole was something, but it was a taboo-zone. Jenna never even let me touch it. Today, she was oblivious to her pretty pink asshole being exposed and just kept on tonguing Richard.

“Hey, little slut, why don’t you take off your dress?” Richard suddenly asked. I was a bit taken aback, because I didn’t know Richard would be so rude, but Jenna didn’t care. She smiled and with one quick motion, her dress was off, exposing her small body to Richard.

“Hey Rob, your wife has some beautiful tits!” Rob said and winked at me. I smiled, not knowing what to say. This was a bit awkward, but still a major turn-on.

“Why don’t we go into the bedroom?” Jenna asked. That was definitely not what I had expected. Not in our bed. We had planned on her fucking him on the couch.

“Uhh…why don’t we just stay here?” I asked, but was again ignored by Jenna. She only waited for Richard’s answer which was a full nod. So they both got up and walked by my chair, with Jenna not even looking at me and Richard just grinning and again shrugging.

“Well”, I thought “why not. We can take off the sheets afterwards!” I got up and followed them. When I came into the bedroom, Jenna was already sitting on the bed, with Richard standing in front of her. I took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room and watched them.

Jenna was unzipping Richard’s pants, and then took out a dick I hadn’t even known could exist. It wasn’t even totally hard yet, but in it’s semi-flaccid state it was about twice as long as mine and about three times as thick. I gulped. I mean, I had expected him to be big, but this big was just unbelievable.

Jenna was obviously surprised just the same.

“Oh my god, Richard, you’re a monster!” she yelped. Richard smiled and looked at me.

“ I bet your hubby is not as big as me, right?” he said. That was a bit lame, I thought. Of course I wasn’t as big as him, but he didn’t have to rub it in my face. I expected Jenna to say something in my favour, something about technique or stuff like that. Jenna looked at me, and on her face was nothing but contempt.

“Well, Richard, to be frank, my hubby’s needledick is nothing compared to yours!” she said and laughed at me. I was beginning to become furious. Why the hell would she say something like that. But it became worse.

“Actually, Richard, I don’t think he’s ever made me cum with that little pinky of his!” she said. “Why don’t you get it our, Rob. Just to show Richard how inadequate you are for a woman like me?”

I couldn’t believe it. That was way too humiliating to be part of our plan. I didn’t know if Jenna really meant what she said, or if she just wanted to flatter Richard. Nevertheless, I took out my rock-hard dick. It really was a needle compared to Richard’s dick. When they saw, it they both laughed.

“Well, Rob, nice idea to help your wife to get a real dicking, with that thing of yours, I bet it doesn’t even tickle her pussy!” Richard sneered. I was angry, confused…and utterly horny. I didn’t care about the humiliation that much. I wanted them to go on and give me a show.

Jenna was obviously thinking the same. She looked at the semi-flaccid cock in front of her, took it into her small, white hand, and started to jack it off. It soon became rock-hard, and was about 15 inches long.

“Oh, god, Richard, I can’t wait to swallow that monster!” Jenna purred and moved her head a bit forward to be able to lick the tip of that monster. As she started to push it into her mouth, it became clear that it wasn’t going to fit. It was just too large. But Jenna was nowhere near from giving up. Opening up her mouth as wide as possible, she was able to get the head inside her mouth. There were drops of sweat on her forehead, and she straining to get as much cock inside her mouth as possible. After a few minutes of trying, she took Richard’s dick out and said:

“That dick tastes better than everything I’ve had in my life!” She looked at me and smiled:

“Including your little pecker!” She laughed, with Richard joining in. I couldn’t believe my loving wife talking to me like that. But her hornyness had made her forget everything that was between us two. She was now a total slut for Richard’s cock.

She restarted her efforts on Richard’s dick, and soon was able to swallow a bit more than just the head. Then Richard took over. He grabbed Jenna by her hair, and started to fuck her mouth. First slowly, and when he had managed to push half his monster inside her mouth, Jenna started to gag. Richard didn’t care and just kept fucking her mouth, even faster than before. Jenna was obviously not used to such a size and kept gagging whenever he pushed, but soon, the gagging stopped, and after a few forceful pushes into her mouth, the whole fucking monster was buried inside Jenna’s throat. She was definitely not able to breath, with that piece of meat obstructing the airflow in her windpipe. But she loved it. One hand was between her legs furiously rubbing her clit, and the juice that seeped from between her lips had already produced a dark, wet patch on the bed.

Richard kept pumping hard, until he suddenly tensed and announced:

“Oh yea, I’m cumming!”

He didn’t even pull his dick out, he just cam deep inside Jenna’s mouth. She hadn’t thought he would do that, and it caught her totally unaware. As spurt after spurt of cum was pumped into her throat, she started to cough and gag, and when Richard finally pulled out, Jenna wretched and torrents of cum just spurted out of her mouth onto Richard’s feet.

Richard laughed and looked at Jenna, eyes blood-shot and still trying to catch her breath.

“Well, Jenna, I guess that’s not very polite to do to a guest, just spit his cum back onto his feet. I think you’ll need to take care of that!” he said. Jenna just nodded, and Richard got onto the bed. When he was flat on his back, Jenna started to lick the cum off his feet. Richard laughed and told her how well she was doing that, and Jenna really liked being humiliated.

When his feet were clean, Richard looked at Jenna and said:

“Well, since you are at it, why don’t you just lick my asshole?”

I was sure Jenna would be totally grossed out and just tell him to fuck off. But Jenna just beamed at Richard and started to kiss up his legs until she was at his balls. Richard spread his legs, and Jenna started to lick up and down between his asscheeks.

“Yeah, you little white slut, like licking a black man’s asshole? While your whimpy husband is looking?” Richard asked. Jenna just murmured something and kept licking. Richard looked over at me and grinned. That was really fucking gross, but Jenna was way beyond caring. I knew all she wanted was that dick inside her.

12