My Wife's Photo Session

Story Info
Wife and a friend shoot nude photos with help from another.
2.1k words
4.3
214.3k
123

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers

I'm going to write this as my wife, Linda, retold it to me. I wasn't there and just know what happened from her account, our friend's account and from what I saw from the pictures they shot.

Let me first explain that Linda and I have known Robert for several years and through a mutual interest in photography, Linda has become our favorite model. As time went on, and Linda became more comfortable, both Robert and I have taken nude photographs of her. Up until this time, I had always been present when Linda was nude with Robert, and we both had developed a trust in him to be discreet.

Robert had asked Linda to pose in an outdoor setting several times and finally she agreed, assuming that I would be there as well. Just prior to the planned shooting date, I had an unscheduled business trip that came up. Rather than postpone the photo shoot, Linda and I agreed that it was alright for her to go it alone because he had seen her nude several times before and this would give her something to do while I was gone. She was looking forward to it because she always had fun being naked around Robert.

Robert picked Linda up at the house as planned that morning. He had told her that she needed a few things to put on during the shoot and together they had picked out a number of items. She had those in a small airline carry-on size bag. She was wearing a loose tee top and a short skirt, not really a mini, just short. She wore a black very soft lacy bra and panty set. She wore slip-on tennis shoes.

He said he had picked out several locations that he wanted to take her and they agreed that it would take most of the day to get what he wanted. Linda was in no hurry; I was out of town and we had anticipated it would take all day anyway. Linda was excited by the fact that they were going to be taking her pictures and by the fact that she would be spending the better part of the day totally naked with our friend. She said that the idea she would be alone with him was turning her on somewhat. She said that not having me there for the first time had made her look at the situation in a different light. She said she felt as if he would be seeing her for the first time.

They left our home and went across town and he stopped at a friend's house where they went in and he introduced her to Brian, the man who was going to help him with the shoot.

Linda was at first upset and told Robert that she didn't know there was going to be anyone else with them and especially someone who she didn't know. She wanted to cancel the shoot and come home.

Robert explained that he had just talked to Brian about the photo shoot the day before and Brian had begged to come along. Linda argued that she and I had agreed to him, but not to someone else. Robert then told her that he had shown Brian some photos he had taken of her at our home, naked photos. He told her that it wasn't like he hadn't already seen her anyway.

After much debate, the two men finally wore her down and she agreed to try, but if she felt too uncomfortable she would call a halt and they would bring her home.

They first went to a semi-secluded lake where Robert wanted some shots of her in a small string bikini. As the shoot was to progress, she would loose first the top and then the bottom, so she knew what was coming. To start with, they didn't anticipate quite so many having the same idea to be at the lake the same day. They had to drive around and go down several side roads in order to find a place where there weren't several people already at the lake's shore.

Linda insisted that she be allowed to change out of her clothes into the bikini hidden behind Robert's van. She wasn't quite ready to bare herself in front of Brian just yet.

Finally they started shooting where no one else could see her. She said she was extremely nervous wearing next to nothing in front of a stranger. It wasn't long before Robert told her to slowly remove the top of her bikini so he could get various shots of it coming off.

Linda said she took a deep breath and followed his directions, baring her breasts to a stranger for the first time. She said the excitement she felt of both the possibility of being seen by others at the lake and being seen by Brian made her nipples harden and stand out from her breasts.

Just before he told her to loose the bottoms, a boatload of fishermen came in view and Linda stopped the shoot for that location. She put on her tee and shoes and they moved on.

They moved to a state park where they hiked about a half mile down a trail where Robert had found a secluded opening in the woods and they set up there. Robert told her to take off her top and he shot only a few pictures before he told her to take the bikini bottom off. She made the decision that she might as well as Brian had already seen pictures of her naked, it was just another step to see her in person.

She said she slowly slid her bikini off and stood in front of the two men completely naked. It suddenly hit her that she was not with her husband and in front of one man who had only seen her when I was around and another who she only knew for an hour or more. Plus here she was in out in the open in a wooded area with not a stitch of clothing. She said she really felt naked, not just nude.

Robert told her to strike various poses and though she never got over the feeling of being exposed, she tried to relax and enjoy being seen. After all she reasoned, she really did like having men look at her while she was naked.

Robert was good at telling her to imagine various scenarios to get her to move and strike poses. She was really getting into it when He suggested that Brian also get in the photos.

He told her to imagine that she had been sunbathing in a secluded area and had been discovered by a passing hiker. They took pictures of him hiding from her and looking at her, as she lay naked on a blanket. He pulled out a camera and shot pictures from his hiding place. He got too bold and Linda heard him and tried to cover up. Brian overpowered her and forced her to pose for more explicit photos.

Finally Robert told Brian to stand over Linda and expose his cock to her and for her to pretend that she was forced to give him a blowjob. Linda was having fun and when she was told to fake sucking Brian's cock, she commented that it was difficult to fake something like that with Robert taking such extreme close-ups. She said she did put his cock in her mouth and she closed her mouth over it, she did not then suck him. She did say that he was very erect and leaking pre-cum. Okay she admitted sliding the tongue over the head of his cock a few times.

The next scenario included both men who supposedly kidnapped her and took her to the woods to torture and molest her.

She got completely dressed in the clothes she wore when she left the house.

Robert said he would shoot the abduction sequence later and they took up where they were forcing her to go down a wooded trail. He set up his camera on a tripod and used a remote to shoot the pictures so both he and Brian could be in the pictures. Linda said it was fun acting like she was being forced and she really got into the idea of them forcing her to do things.

After going off the trail for a ways, they came to some trees with low hanging branches. They tied her hands and then threw the rope over a sturdy limb and pulled her hands and arms above her head. They made it look like she had to stand on tiptoes, but she said it was never uncomfortable. They then felt her up through her clothes, both got pictures of them touching her.

They then let her down and forced her to strip in front of the. They documented each piece coming off showing both men watching her strip. Linda said she became very excited doing this. After she was naked, they shot another series of both of them touching her everywhere. She said she was embarrassed by how wet she was becoming.

Next they tied her still naked between two trees, her legs spread wide and her arms spread and above her head. She said she was really wide open "down there" and while they were setting up for the pictures both men commented how much they liked seeing her so wide open. Both also softly slid their fingers along her opening and rubbed her exposed clit. They both inserted their finger up into her and got it covered with her juices. They then licked their fingers and said how sweet she tasted. She was helpless to stop them because of being tied so they had full access to her body.

She said at this point, she was so into the role that she asked them to keep touching her. She said she was so close to having an orgasm that she really didn't care what they did to her. She said everything they did felt so good.

She said they took dozens of pictures as they played with her breasts and nipples with their hands and mouths. They played with her pussy so completely that her inner lips swelled and her clit felt like it was on fire. They even played with her asshole, nearly driving her crazy. She said they were not only taking pictures of her erotic torture, they were enjoying playing with her private most areas.

Finally they both stripped and then released her from the ropes. They shot a series where each had their cocks in her mouth. They "forced" her to take them as deep as she could, as well as licking their balls and asses. She said she actually enjoyed sucking them at this point. When I asked her if having Brian do these things to her bothered her, she said that she was so much into the role-playing that she felt like another person. She said that they were both very erect and that their cocks were throbbing from the blood engorging them. She said they were leaking so much pre-cum that it actually dripped from the ends.

They both "acted" like they were fucking her, they had close-ups of their cocks at the opening of her pussy, the head spreading her inner lips, but none showing full penetration. She said that during the latter part of the shoot, she became so aroused that when they finished the "fuck" sequence, she asked them to give her relief. She said that they laid her on the blanket and with their fingers and mouths, let her climax. They also took pictures of this.

She said they took quite a few other photos of her over the rest of the afternoon, mostly as she walked naked through the woods along various trails.

When it came time to pack up and call it a day, Linda walked back to the van naked and stayed that way taking Brian home and back to Robert's to drop off his equipment. She rode naked back to our home and came in the house that way with Robert following.

For the next 2-3 hours they related their day to me, Robert brought many of the photos they shot with him then, but said there were more to come. Some he even shot on color film that had to be sent off to be developed.

Over the weeks afterward, I got more and more of what happened that day. Every so often I get a new detail from either Linda or Robert. I am pretty sure I am getting the whole story, but if there are details that they are holding back, I know it is because they are not ready to tell it yet.

HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers