My Wife's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"sohan mera bacha aur kitna choosega mummy ke mammey ko?" asked namitha.

"Main to aapka doodh pee raha tha mummy" said sohan.

sohan raised her saree over her tummy and slipped his fingers into her burning pussy finger fucking her to an orgasm with in a few minutes. namitha grabbed his fingers pulling into her mouth tasting herself on his fingers while sohan took of his pants revealing his 5 inch boner to namitha.

Namitha was clearly disappointed with his boner but didn't displayed it on her face, she encouraged him to go down on her by grabbing his head and pulling it towards her pussy. Soon sohan was giving her the best licking she has ever got from any other person in her life more than her hubby.

"are waah sohan tumto bahut achi tarah chat te ho, tumhari biwi to bahut lucky hai jo tumhari jeeb itni badi aur rough hai, main to abtak do baar jhad chuki hoon tumhare chaatne se" said namitha.

"aapki choot bahut meethi hai namitha ji, isko chaatne me bahut mazaa aaraha hai. aapko jitni baar jhadna ho jhad jaayiye, main aapko mazaa deta hi rahoonga" said sohan.

sohan was licking and sucking her pussy like a little puppy which made namita cumm almost 5 times in a row and he was still going strong. watching their slutty performance made rahul and priya horny again, they both rushed into the nearby bedroom.

"kutiya bahut geeli ho chuki hai, aa chod mujhe kutte" said priya.

On hearing those dirty words, rahul jumped on to the bed stripping completely naked and ripped off her blouse and petticoat tearing them into pieces. she was just lying in her red bra and panty looking like a goddess, he crawled over to her and took hold of her bra in his teeth and pulled it hard to rip in two pieces. priya was squealing in pleasure watching her lover go wild with her words.

He attacked her big milky white breasts kneading them roughly and sucking them with such force that her tits started aching. priya didn't tried to stop him as she was enjoying this roughness which was new to her and giving more pleasure than ever. He was biting her tits which were clearly making bite marks allover her tits. She was screaming in pain with his biting allover her body but was clearly turned on with this new sensation.

He ripped off her panties and dived into lick her like a hungry dog, his long licks were enough to make her cum allover his face with in few minutes.she grabbed his big dick and deep throated in one quick motion making it disappear from his body for few moments. He was surprised with her efforts of taking his dick so deep into her mouth.

After few minutes of furious sucking he slapped her cheek to let her know its time for some fucking. she let go of his cock and laid back spreading her legs wide in air and making her pussy wet with her spit and rubbing her engorged clit.

He then lined up his dick to her cunt hole and rammed it in! He pushed his dick deep into her pussy and stopped right there to let her beg for some cock. "Are chodo mujhe, ruk kyun gaye saale chodo mujhe..main bahut taras rahi hoon tumhare lund ke liye, meri pyaas bhujaao,banalo apni kutiya mujhe" said priya.

Rahul was smiling with pride over his manhood and obliged her request by slamming it hard into her pussy again and again. Her tits were bouncing wildly with each stroke he delivered into her pussy. He took hold of her one tit into his mouth and started pounding pretty hard while biting her nipple. she was going wild with the pleasure and cursing god for keeping her away so long from this pleasure.

"maar daalo mujhe rahul, maardalo mujhe. chodo mujhe zorse chodo aur katlo in mammey ko. main tumhari pyaari kutiya banungi, tum jab chahe mujhe chodsakte ho. Tumhe koi nahin rokega, main baat karungi apne pati se, bas mujhe chodna mat rokna" said priya.

"Haan zaroor meri jaan, main to tujhe roz chodunga, tumhare pati ke saamne chodunga, tumhare ghar me chodunga, kahin bhi chodunga tujhe kahin bhi" said rahul.

At that point priya was having another orgasm and screaming on top of her lungs. Rahul slipped out of her pussy and asked her to bend over for the ultimate pleasure which both of them were waiting for.

"On your hand and knees" said rahul.

Priya smiled with approval before spinning around and dropping to all fours, displaying her perfectly round big ass provocatively. She even arched her back to accentuate the enticing effect, staring back over her shoulder at him with her sexy dark eyes. He took a deep breath and leaned over to open the drawer in his night table, searching around to find the lubricant he had stashed there.

Soon he was staring down at priya's big ass as he flipped the cap open on the bottle of lube. Placing one hand gently on her ass cheek, He gently pulled it to the side and squirted some of the slippery liquid down onto her exposed hole.

"Ooooh," she squeaked at the feeling of the cold lubricant, as her asshole clenched reflexively. "That's cold."

He softly placed his thumb over her little puckered hole spreading the liquid allover it to make it easy enough for her.

"God that feels good," priya exclaimed as he replaced his thumb with middle finger, allowing him to go even deeper into her eager hole and muttered "I can see that you really know how to make the first time memorable for a girl."

He started sliding in and out of her tight little asshole hugging. She let out a gentle sigh of enjoyment as he added more lube to the area, dripping the clear liquid down around his full-buried finger.

"Mmmm," she cooed, extending her head back with pleasure. "I hope your lund feels as good as your finger in my big ass."

He then slid his slick cock between her plump cheeks, up and down over her glossy, wet star before coming to rest at the entrance to her inviting little hole. Priya closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation, resting the side of her face on the bed. At that moment all thoughts of savitha's ass came into his mind. But he managed to focus on priya's perfect ass, begging to be filled.

He pushed forward gently, the head of his dick meeting slight resistance before slowly sliding through priya's meaty ass opening. A high-pitched moan escaped her lips as her tight little asshole began to swallow his shaft inch by inch.

"Are you okay?" he asked when his dick was halfway inside her tight stretched little hole.

"Ye..yessss," she stammered, her eyes remaining firmly closed. He began to move his hips in short, slow motions, moving his cock back and forth in her ass, sliding slightly deeper with every push. Priya reached between her legs and started rubbing herself as his pace increased.

"kaise lag raha hai?" he asked, his hands firmly gripping her milky white ass cheeks.

"Soooo, fucking good!" she exclaimed, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Aur bahut ganda mahsoos horaha hai!"

He pulled her hips back into him firmly, trying to get as much of his dick inside her as possible, leaving her in the indescribable feeling of having her tight asshole pulsing around his invading cock.

"ruko mat karlo rahul" she urged. "Chodo meri gaand aur jhad ne do mujhe."

He was delivering some good long strokes into her steadily which make her grunt and moan pretty heavily as she was floating in the new world of pleasure. she was pushing her ass back in motion to say she was enjoying the every moment of her ass invasion by rahul's cock. Mean while she was playing with her clit pretty fast which made her cumm hard again.

He therefore, fucked her asshole with slow, deliberate thrusts intending to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. Every time he felt an orgasm approaching he would slow down or stop completely. She was urging him to fuck as hard as possible and make her cum again.

After few more minutes of slow torturing to her ass, rahul decided its time to show some aggression. He slammed his cock pretty hard into her ass and started fucking her with might making his balls slap her ass with each stroke. He couldn't hold on any longer with such meaty ass down there and started emptying his load deep down her asshole grunting and moaning hard.

"Ahhhh.....priya mai jhad raha hoon tumhari gaand me..ahhhh" was all he said before felling back on to her. Both priya and rahul were cuddling to each other like eternal lovers kissing and licking each other face and suddenly rahul's phone rings.

After a while they both dressed up and came down to see sohan and priya lying side by side on the couch. Rahul slowly wake up namitha in order to set right and left upstairs as priya didn't want to face sohan while he is naked with another girl. After they left namitha wake up sohan and told him to get dressed before his wife come down to which he did.

Rahul and priya came down after few minutes and joined them for a small chat before the couples called it a night.

"Aaj to tumne bahut maze liye rahul?" asked namitha.

"Mat poocho namitha, maine to jum ke chudaai ki priya se, woh to mujhpe marti hai aur meri kutiya banne ke liye raazi bhi hai, kaho to bana loon?" asked rahul.

"Acha! ek aur kutiya? tumhari to nikal padi pati ji, meri kismat itni khaas nahin thi. sohan to maze bahut deta hai, magar woh chudaai nahin de paata jo mujhe chahiye, kya karoon?" said namitha.

"jaan, itna bhi udaas mat ho, agle hafte raj aaraha hai, jee bhar ke chudaai karna" said rahul.

Namitha's face lighten up on listening the name of raj as she remembered the whole week of last month, when she had a great time by the pool. She was more than happy to know of his arrival, so was rahul waiting for her slutty pee drinking sister-in-law savitha the whore.

To Be Continued...

12