My Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned in her sweet sexy voice. I continued nibbling on her earlobe. Swetha clung on to me like a baby koala as I did this. The amount of warmth from her vagina that I felt on my thigh told me that she was getting real wet down there. Then I went for the move that was sure to get her wild. In between nibbling her earlobe, my tongue slid out stealthily and made a sudden poke at the opening of her ear. Her body shook like it was possessed. Her eyes flew wide open and she pushed me to lay me on my back.

She then climbed on top of me with her knees planted on the bed on either side of me. She looked at me with eyes full of lust. She pinched the hem of the t shirt with both her hands and pulled it up and over her head giving me the view of her 36B bra clad tits from below. While her hands were raised in removing the t shirt, her bra shifted up a little revealing her meaty underboobs. My cock got rock hard at the sight and poked up at her vagina covered by two layers of clothing. I had to have her right now.

She discarded her t shirt and her hands went behind to unclasp her black bra. I heard a snap and she didn't waste any time in sliding the straps off her shoulders and baring her tits. Her hands, after discarding the bra, went towards her tits. She thrust her breasts forward and her palms cupped them from underneath. Her palms then grazed upwards covering her nipples in a moment. Then she brought her thumb and index finger together pinching her nipples between them. She pinched them and pulled them gently outward a few times. When she removed her hands her nipples were so hard they protruded outward almost half an inch.

Her hands came down, urgently unbuttoning my shirt and yanked it off my body. My vest came off soon after. She had gotten really horny. There was an urgency in her eyes. I was feeling similarly at my cockhead.

She unclasped my belt and removed it with ease. My pants were unbuttoned without much difficulty. She pulled it down exposing my blue briefs. She inserted her right hand inside my briefs and pulled out my hard cock already oozing with pre-cum. She tugged on it a couple of times. Then she got off me and pulled down her track pants and panty in one swoop. I took this time to push my pants and briefs off my legs.

I lay back down instinctively expecting her to pick out a condom from the pack in my drawer and come back climbing over me... put the condom on my hard cock and then lower her pussy down on it, taking me deep inside her. But something flashed in my mind... the conversation from breakfast table... about having a baby. I caught hold of Swetha's hand before she went for the condom. I pulled her towards me and made her lie on her back on the bed. Her face seemed a bit confused. Quickly I got on top of her, my chest squishing her boobs. I positioned myself between her legs and she spread them apart. I supported myself by placing my left elbow on the bed and lowered my right hand between our bodies. I grabbed my cock and moved its head towards her pussy. I rubbed my cock head on her pussy lips a few times.

"Mmmm... Nitin!" she exclaimed, "Nitin... baby... wear a condom." I continued rubbing my cock on her pussy lips.

"No baby... I want this!" I said, "It has been so long since my cock felt your pussy without the condom separating us... I want to feel your pussy squeezing my cock." Her eyes blinked with surprise. I continued talking to her as I lubricated my cock by rubbing it on her wet pussy lips.

"Baby I need this... We... we need this... I want to cum inside you." I said. I latched my mouth onto her left areola and stimulated her nipple to soften the surprise my words would have caused. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and smeared it with saliva by running my tongue over it. My tongue teased her hard nipple mercilessly by pushing and rolling it around in my mouth.

"Mmm... Nitin... Mmmm.. baby... but," her moans got louder and she found it difficult to form words.

"No buts baby," I lifted my head up momentarily to speak, "No buts... we need a ray of sunshine in our life now... I want to have a baby with you." Immediately my mouth went back to suck on her tits. The sensations being created by my mouth on her tits and my cock on her pussy lips was overwhelming for her.

"Baby... mmm... baby are you... sure... about this?" she managed to say in between moans.

"Sure as I've ever been baby," I said and thrust my hips down suddenly. My cock head parted her pussy lips and slid down finding the opening of her vagina. I pushed and my cock penetrated her vagina, going deep inside.

"Unghhh," a moan that was more like a growl escaped her mouth as my cock took its place deep inside her.

"Let's make a baby," I whispered, bringing my mouth close to her ear. The warm air my mouth exhaled impinged on her earlobe evoking a shiver in her body.

"Mmm... yes... yes baby," she said as she lifted her pelvis up slightly to take me deeper.

"Yes... put a baby inside me Nitin... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me hard," she said.

That was all I needed. I started thrusting my cock slowly in and out of her.

"Tell me again baby... what do you want me to do?" I prodded her to talk dirty.

"Oh baby... I want you to fuck me... fuck my pussy hard baby... let me feel your cock move inside me," she obliged. I mirrored her words and increased the pace of my thrusts.

"Mmmm... God! Oh God... baby," her moans grew frantic.

"Keep talking to me baby," I urged.

"Nitin... baby... fuck me harder baby... fuck my wet pussy harder baby," she continued. The lusty tone of her voice caused me to thrust harder. Her thighs made little slappy sounds when my hips thrust on them.

"Baby... I'm close," I said, panting lightly.

"Yes baby... come on... cum in me... come on," she said. Her voice seemed muffled... she had clenched her teeth trying to mute her moans.

"I'm going to cum inside you baby... I'm going to put a baby inside you," I said, as a I felt an overwhelming sensation wash over my body. My balls pumped hot semen to my cock and it shot inside her pussy.

"Oh God! Yes... yes.. yes... put a baby in me," she said as her orgasm commenced from deep inside her. I shot rope after rope of warm semen inside my wife while she squirmed underneath me, her orgasm expressing itself on every inch of her body. The hair on her arm stood up in goosebumps. Even after every last bit of cum was deposited inside her vagina, I lay on top of her gently thrusting... guiding her down from the high of her orgasm. We both panted from the intense lovemaking.

Few seconds later, I rolled off and lay beside her, still not completely in control of my breath. Her left hand found mine and linked fingers. I looked over towards her. She had her eyes closed but a single pearl of a tear was trailing down from the corner of her eye towards her ear. I wiped it off with my finger. She opened her eyes at that, and looked deep into mine.

"Nitin," she called me sweetly, "are we sure about the baby?" I held her face by the chin as I spoke.

"Yes love... this is the right time for us... I can feel it inside my heart." I said, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Nitin?" she called softly again.

"Mmm?" I murmured, a little lost in the beauty of her face.

"I'm ovulating," she said, a smile dawning on her face, "you might have just gotten me pregnant... I have a strangely positive feeling about this."

I kissed her again. Soft feather-like kisses. We lay like that for many minutes.

Afterwards I went to the bathroom and washed myself while Swetha rested. Once I was done, I changed into a t shirt and track pants. Swetha lay on the bed, her eyes closed... serene and beautiful like the sea at sunrise. I didn't want to wake her up, but mom and Navya would be waiting for us... to have lunch. I placed my hand on her bare shoulders and caressed. Her eyes opened and she smiled.

"Come, get dressed," I spoke softly, "let's have lunch."

Lunch was a quiet affair. No one spoke. I felt a bit awkward thinking maybe mom and Navya may have heard us making love. I kept glancing at Swetha. While not completely her cheerful self, her mood had definitely brightened. In fact, all three women seemed to be in a better mood than the last two weeks, and thankfully so. I felt happy to see that they were eating well at least. My eyes caught mom's in the midst of one of my attempts of furtively glancing at Swetha. Mom's face was adorned by a strange smile... sort of a knowing smile. In it I could sense her happiness at me taking her advice... her joy at the apparently not so secret thing of me and Swetha having just tried to conceive. I smiled back shyly.

Days passed. Monsoon arrived in Pune bringing with it incessant rain. Me and Swetha made love every chance we got since she was ovulating. With each time we fell more and more in love with the idea of having a baby. Swetha returned to her normal cheerfulness.

June ended and on salary day, at breakfast I announced that I would take them out for dinner to a restaurant my boss had recommended. I told them not to cook anything. Afterwards me, Swetha and Navya said bye to mom and got into the elevator. Swetha got off on the ground floor as her bank was just a few minutes walk. Me and Navya got off at basement-1 where I parked my car.

I drove while Navya handled the music system. Swetha's cheerfulness had infected Navya too and had helped in getting out of her grief. Navya was now her normal talkative self. She had developed a habit of singing on our daily drives in the morning and evening. The half an hour it took to reach her college, she would sing along with the songs that she played. It was cute. Sometimes I would join in if I knew the lyrics and was sure not to mess up the song. She appreciated it every time I did that.

I presumed it was how she used to be with her dad... charming and bubbly. I guess she had grown to trust me... and I too liked playing the part of a father figure. To an extent, I felt proud of the way I had handled things after dad's death.

But there was this one small thing. I still harboured some perverted thoughts about Navya. The daily drives and the constant proximity acted as a catalyst to them. I was acutely aware of each little movement of her body while I drove. My mind registered the movements of her vocal chord on her slender neck as she sang. Even at home, I would notice when she raised her hands for some reason and her t shirt rose exposing her sexy navel... or when she bent down to take something from the bottom drawer of the kitchen and her track pant strained against her meaty ass. The uncanny facial resemblance of the sisters sometimes messed with my mind. Lately, while I made love to Swetha I have been seeing flashes of Navya's face like it was juxtaposed on Swetha.

While I was lost in these thoughts, one song ended and then it went silent inside the car. That brought me out of my thoughts.

"What? Today's concert is finished already?" I asked, teasing her. She made mock faces at me in reply.

"Jiju... I hope you haven't forgotten about my gift." She said a few seconds later. It caught me off guard. I searched my mind for clues about her birthday... it was in July... I remembered because my wedding was in August and I remember wishing Navya over phone around a month before that... but which day... my mind went empty.

"I didn't... but there is an issue," I improvised, "I was not sure what you would like... I have been browsing on Amazon a lot lately, looking for something to get you... but I haven't been able to decide." Her face showed a bit of disappointment.

"So I was thinking," I continued, trying to salvage the situation, "Why don't I take you shopping?" Her face perked up at the suggestion.

"I have a free period today," she said, "right after lunch."

I was thinking of the weekend but didn't feel like saying no to her. So I agreed to pick her up at 1.30 in the noon. I stopped the car at her college gate.

"We'll go to the new mall and you can pick out whatever you want." I said. She smiled excitedly.

"Aww Jiju... I love you." She said and leaned over giving me a sideways hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed the side of her face against mine as she hugged. Her right breast pressed against my left arm. My penis stirred at that contact and my heartbeat quickened.

"I will wait for you," she said before she opened the door and got out of the car. She waved bye to me and then walked into her college. I stayed there a while looking at her receding figure, willing my heart to calm down.

Once I reached my office building, I called up Swetha while I climbed the stairs. Climbing the stairs upto 9th floor daily was the only exercise I ever did. When Swetha answered the phone I spoke.

"Swetha, why didn't you remind me about Navya's birthday?"

"Oh... I'm sorry... I forgot to tell you... but what happened?"

"Leave that... tell me when is her birthday?" I asked.

"Its tomorrow... her 21st... I had ordered a cute sling bag on Amazon... they delivered it today at my office... she's going to love it."

"Mmm... I lied to her... that I didn't forget her birthday... I had to improvise on the spot and ended up promising to take her shopping today." I laughed remembering the episode in the car earlier. Swetha laughed too.

"Oh... Happy Shopping then!" she teased me. She knew how I hated waiting around when I took her shopping.

Swetha hung up soon since she was busy at the bank. I settled down in my office cabin and started on the day's tasks. But I was distracted. Attending meetings, working on my computer... all I could think about was the hug from the morning... how Navya's breast pressed against my arm. I got a hard-on everytime I visualised it.

At around 12.45 I finished my lunch. I then went to my boss with the excuse of a headache and took the afternoon off. I packed up my bag and positively ran down the stairs with a kind of perverted excitement.

She was waiting for me at the gate. Her face brightened as she saw my Ford Freestyle approaching. She got in and we drove to the mall. She couldn't stop talking about the different types of tops she wanted to try. We went to Shoppers Stop and I let her run around checking out different outfits displayed on various racks while I kept a leisurely pace behind her. I mostly browsed on my phone, lifting my eyes off it once in a while to find Navya.

Twenty maybe thirty minutes passed by... finally she came to me holding a couple of tops and a black jeggings in her arm.

"Found what you were looking for?" I asked.

"Kind of," she said, "but I have to decide between these two tops... I need to send pictures to Swetha too... I'll decide after hearing her opinion."

"Okay." I said.

"That's why I came Jiju, my phone camera's image quality is quite shitty. Can I borrow yours?"

"Yeah... just give me a second... let me send this email... you go and stand in the queue outside the trial room." I lied. She did as I told her. Quickly I opened my gallery and deleted a few porn videos I had downloaded couple of days ago. I also cleared my browsing history. I then searched my mind trying to remember if any other questionable content was there in my phone.

Just then an evil idea popped in my head. I had recently downloaded a screen recorder app on a friend's suggestion. It had a special hidden mode in which it would work in background. I opened the app and tapped 'record'. I then put it in hidden mode. I opened the camera app just before handing my phone to Navya.

"Just don't exit the camera app... the phone will get locked quickly if it is in idle mode." I lied again.

I waited with my heart pounding as she advanced in the queue. It took a few minutes for her turn. Then she went inside the trial room. Time passed by agonizingly slow. I looked at a digital clock on one of the walls. Each second felt like a tick of a giant clock inside my head.

Five minutes later she came out of the trial room wearing her own clothes. She handed me back my phone.

"I have sent the pictures to Swetha... I'm going to call her now." She said.

"Okay, I'm just going to the bathroom... meet me at the billing counter once you've made your decision." I said and excused myself.

With quick steps I walked towards the men's washroom. I found an empty stall and got inside closing the door behind me. I then went to the screen recorder app. I switched off hidden mode and tapped 'end recording'. The app took a few seconds to finish saving the video. Once it was done I went to the phone's gallery. There it was at the top... the video of my sister in law changing clothes. My cock hardened in naughty excitement. The thumbnail looked harmless... but I hoped the video caught a good angle of Navya's body. I opened the video and fast forwarded it to the portion when she entered the trial room. I clicked play.

She hung the clothes on the wall hooks and looked around a bit. Then the phone's camera view lowered and the video got stable... it seemed like she had kept the phone on some narrow flat surface on the wall... coz the phone was still upright and it's camera was at an angle capturing Navya from her head to knees. 'Perfect', I thought to myself.

The video played on and my phone screen showed Navya pulling her black t shirt up and over her head. Her bra clad tits came into view. It was a pink bra that fit her snugly and it showed considerable cleavage. Navya's tits looked almost as big as Swetha's... maybe a wee bit smaller. The scene caused my cock to pitch a tent in my pants. I unzipped my pant and inserted my fingers inside the fly. I pulled my cock out through the open fly. I kept the phone atop the flush tank of the commode at a comfortable viewing angle and unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled it and my vest out of my pants. I inserted my left hand underneath my vest and traced my thumb upwards. My cock jumped when my thumb grazed over my left nipple. I grabbed my cock in my right hand and started jerking.

On my phone screen, Navya unbuttoned her jeans and started pushing it down. Her pink matching panty came into view. She bent down as she pushed the jeans down along her thighs... over her knees and yanked it off her feet. My cock went ramrod straight as I watched Navya standing in just her bra and panty. Pink looked pretty on her. My eyes focussed on the mound at the junction of her legs... her pussy. I jerked faster and rubbed my thumb on my left nipple. My nipple became pointy with the rubbing.

Navya then took the black jeggings off from the hook and held it in front of her waist. She lifted her left foot and inserted it into the jeggings. Next the right leg too was inserted. She then pulled the jeggings over her thighs and ass. It was quite tight for she struggled a little to pull it up to her waist. She zipped up the fly and buttoned it. She checked herself out in the mirror twisting this way and that. Her ass looked hot in it. I kept tugging on my cock, my pleasure increasing with each passing second. I took my left hand out of my vest and brought my thumb into my mouth. I placed it on my tongue moistening it. Then I inserted it back inside my vest and smeared the saliva on both my nipples. I then started rubbing my right nipple with the thumb.

Once she was satisfied with the jeggings, she took one of the tops off the hook. She held it against herself first looking in the mirror. It was a dark green sleeveless top. She then pulled the top on to her body and smoothed it over. It fit her tightly accentuating her curves. She posed a little checking out her reflection in the mirror. She then took the phone in her hands and clicked a few selfies. She the raised her right hand and grabbed her hair pulling it up. She finished the pose with a pout. It was sexy. Her raised arm gave me a view of her smooth underarms. She then placed the phone back down. As sexy as it was, the colour didn't suit her. I think she realized it too for her face didn't look satisfied. She pulled the top off her body and put it back on the hook. She picked up the other top she'd selected and held it against her. It was a light blue off-shoulder top. 'Won't the bra strap show' I thought to myself while I continued jerking my hard cock. Pre-cum was oozing out of the tip. My thumb kept rubbing my nipples doubling the pleasure.