Mystery Lover App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It sounds like some space thing, doesn't it? I don't know the science behind it, but the spa people were excited. Anyway, they built the rooms, and the state got involved. They claimed an infrared sauna provides therapeutic treatments and that the resort needs all sorts of licenses and certifications. It's been a major cluster-fuck."

She led me through hallways, passed the entrance to the spa, and unlocked an unlabeled door. She said, "Here's the new section. A certificate of occupancy has not been awarded, so this space is not being used."

We entered the room, and I said, "This is a great space. I like the mahogany paneling."

"Franklin can move these massage tables and other stuff out and put a bed in here. There is a working bathroom over there." She pointed at a door with the symbol for a unisex bathroom.

"How soon can this be a den for lovers? By 5 p.m.?"

Sally glanced at her watch and said, "Six o'clock at the latest, if you have the cash."

She held out her hand, and I counted off nine crisp hundred-dollar bills. They were part of my gambling winnings. "Have them leave one of the massage beds. It has possibilities."

She nodded.

I asked, "Was there one more condition?"

She stuffed the cash in her pocket and unbuttoned her white shirt. She pulled it open and displayed a fine pair of breasts in a no-frills bra. She said, "I'm forty-eight years old." She unzipped her black pencil skirt and stepped out of it. Her big, round ass was covered by white, high-waisted panties.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "I was married for twenty years. Five months ago, the bastard left me for a thirty-three-year-old line cook with bleached blonde hair and a nose ring. I've been angry, resentful, and questioning myself. I haven't had sex in ten months. I want a handsome young man to jump my bones!"

I looked at her. Her chin wobbled, and tears began to form in her eyes. I asked, "Will I do?"

She nodded and smiled. I embraced her, kissed her on the mouth, and unhooked her bra. She helped undress me. We went at it, clutching, groping, and kissing each other.

I knelt and pulled her panties off. She was furry. Her face turned red, she was embarrassed and said, "Sorry. I wasn't expecting to have sex today. I've let things go."

"It's fine. Lovely." I stuck my nose in her bush, breathed in her scent, and licked her pussy.

"Ohhh. It's been too long," she said.

"Then let me take care of you."

I stood, grabbed her waist, and helped her jump onto the waist-high massage table. I had her recline, and I stood beside the massage bed and went to work. I kissed her as I caressed and squeezed her full breasts. I let my hands wander, and I pinched her taut nipples, and I fingered her pussy.

"Ohh! Ohh!" she moaned.

I sucked on her tits. They sagged more than I was used to, but they were still fun to play with. She seemed to enjoy my actions. She grabbed my head and held it to her chest while her other hand stroked my cock.

I pulled free and put my head between her legs. She hadn't maintained her lady garden. There was a dense thicket, covering her sex and abdomen. A line of hair, the so-called Happy Trail, snaked up to her belly button and more hair spilled out onto her upper thighs.

I pushed her hair aside and put my lips and tongue on her lips. I found her clit and sucked and flicked it. Minutes later, she screamed and came.

"Oh. Oh. OH. OH!"

Her thighs spasmed and trapped my head against her soggy bush. I let her have her moment. Her body relaxed, and I escaped. She sighed, gave me an embarrassed smile, and said, "Wow! That was good."

I wiped my face and said, "Glad you enjoyed it."

"I loved it."

I let her rest and enjoy her orgasm. After a bit, she reached out, grabbed my erection, and said, "How do you want me?"

"With an ass as fine as yours, we have to do doggie style."

She blushed, grinned, and said, "I've always had a big bottom, and my lovers have always asked to take me from behind."

She got on her hands and knees. The massage bed was a heavy-duty table with electronic controls. I felt it was sturdy enough for both of us, so I climbed on it.

I caressed her round butt and said, "What a lovely view."

I pressed my dick into her mass of dark brown hair.

"Woah, cowboy. That's the wrong hole."

She laughed, grabbed my dick, and brought it to her vagina. I slid inside her, and we both groaned. I worked it into her slowly and screwed her tentatively.

"Adam, what are you doing?"

"Taking it slow. I don't want to hurt you."

"Why? You don't have a monstrously large cock. You can thrust into me at a normal speed and force." She laughed and asked, "Is it my age?"

I'd been moving at a snail's pace. I kicked up the pace and said, "Sorry. I worried that since it's been a while, you might be extra tight."

She laughed and said, "You silly boy. Vaginas don't shrink because a woman's been inactive."

I thrust into her at my normal rate.

"Mmmm. Oh," she moaned. "That's better."

Her pussy was sweet. As warm, wet, and fun as Zoey. She was responsive and vocal, and we had a good shag. I slapped her ass, pulled her hair, and tweaked her nipples, and I buried my cock deep inside her with hard, forceful thrusts.

"Oh, Adam!" she cried out when she climaxed.

She hadn't said not to, so I flooded her cunt with my sperm.

We gasped and rested. We shared the bathroom and cleaned our bodies. She stood nude in front of me and asked, "So give me an honest appraisal. How do I look? Will I have to blackmail other men to get them to have sex with me?"

I laughed, surprised by her question. I looked into her eyes, saw that she was serious, and gave her a serious answer. "You've still got it. I'd flirt with you and try to bed you. You could stand to lose five pounds, but who couldn't? You've got nice tits and a well-rounded ass that looks like a million dollars in your tight pencil skirt. Ever wear pantyhose with a back seam?"

"I wasn't too tight? You were put off by the cobwebs on my pussy?" She held a neutral face for a moment and then smiled to show me that she was kidding.

I shook my finger at her, smiled sheepishly, and said, "Good one. I'm an idiot. Will I get a second round with you?"

"Yes."

We kissed. I groped her ass, and my erection announced its presence. She said breathily, "I like to go again right now, but my break is over, and I need this job."

"To be continued," I said. I gave her a loud smack on the lips and pulled away.

We dressed, exchanged phones, and got each other's number. She said, "The room will be ready at six." She handed me a metal key and asked, "Will one key be enough?"

"Yes."

She went to talk to Franklin, and I returned to my room. The women were lounging in the living room. The television was on. Eddie and Gigi periodically checked their phones for messages. I found that amusing.

Flora was reading something on her phone. I quietly slipped behind her and saw that she was reading an article about the mystery lover app and women's experiences using it. Was it safe? Was it fun? Etc.

I went into the hallway and sent Gigi a message as her mystery lover, inviting her to a tryst in the hotel at six o'clock. She pounced on her phone when it chimed. She read it, smiled, and answered in the affirmative immediately.

I sent her directions to the room and told her she'd recognize it by the large red bow. The door would be unlocked, she was to enter, and lock the door. She was to strip, put on the mask that she would find on the pillow, and get into bed.

I ended my note asking if she had any questions, and she responded, 'No.'

She got up and went to her room. I went through the process with Eddie. I suggested we meet at midnight. See countered with one a.m. I accepted. I laughed when I saw her get up and skip excitedly to her room.

I went down to the lobby. I smiled at Sally and went into the gift store. I asked the young women working there, "Do you have any masks?"

"Yes," she said, and led me to a display of silk sleeping masks.

"These are pretty, but I was hoping for something more substantial. Something that won't slip off. My girlfriend likes to play games in bed."

She nodded, opened a drawer, and pulled out a black leather eye mask with two adjustable straps. "If she's feeling 'Fifty shades of Gray' this will work. It won't accidentally slip off. If you need something more, we have a vinyl hood that fits over her head and neck. It covers the eyes, but not the nose and mouth. It laces up in the back."

I bought the leather eye mask, the hood, and a roll of red ribbon.

I stopped by the room. The odds and ends that had been inside as well as one of the massage tables were gone. There was no bed. I wrapped the ribbon around the door, tied it into a big bow, and returned to the suite.

Eddie was sitting on the sofa; I said hello and asked, "What time is our reservation for dinner?"

"Eight o'clock."

"Thanks."

I showered and went downstairs at 5:30 p.m. I bought a dozen roses and brought them to the room. It was ready. It had a massage table on one side and a bed with a nightstand and lamp on the other side. I turned on the lamp, put the vase with roses on the nightstand, and put the leather eye masks and the red vinyl hood on a pillow. I turned off the overhead light and left the room unlocked.

I went to the bar, got a drink, and sat at a table overlooking the lobby. I saw Gigi get off the elevator and head down the hallway to the spa. I smiled, finished my drink, and fiddled with my phone so when I pressed a button it would read aloud a text message.

I waited, giving her time to find the room, undress, and get into bed. I went to the room. The door was locked. I took that to be a good sign. I unlocked it, went inside, and saw Gigi in bed wearing the black leather eye mask. She was nervous and fidgeting. I had my phone speak my text message.

"Hello, do not be alarmed. I'm your mystery lover. Your safe word, if you need to end our tryst, is 'Goldfinch'. You may talk and direct my actions. I will not speak. Please keep your mask on at all times."

"Thanks, that was reassuring." She laughed nervously.

I undressed and put my clothes on the massage table. I used my phone to film her as I went to her. I sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her face and hair as I checked to see that her mask was on securely. It was.

"Kiss me," she said. Her voice wavered, making her request sound like she was begging.

I kissed her. I felt her hunger and increased the pressure and passion of my kiss. We necked like teenagers.

She grabbed my cock and brought her mouth to it. She captured the tip, wet it, and worked her way down. She paused and said, "Nice cock." She giggled and gave me a good BJ. I filmed her in action.

"What a whore!" I thought. "Agreeing to have sex with a stranger and sucking his dick."

When she stopped, I pushed the sheet down, exposed, filmed, and fondled her breasts. They weren't as big as Sally's tits, but they were firmer and perkier.

She resumed sucking my dick and serviced my cock for a few more minutes before she pulled off, smiled, and said, "Get in beside me, and suck on my boobs."

I put my phone down, shut off the video, and had it record sound. I slid in beside her, kissed her breasts, and sucked her nipples. I nipped her a few times because I'm a bastard, and she's a cheating whore. She yelped but didn't tell me to stop.

I enjoyed her breasts and treated them more kindly. She moaned and cooed.

"Please go down on me," she asked politely.

I slid down to her hairless cunt and ate her. I like giving women oral sex. I like the smell, the taste, and to hear their grateful moans of pleasure. She was vocal. I was diligent with my efforts.

"Oh, God! Ohh. You're good at that. I want you inside me."

I mounted her and thrust my penis inside her.

"Ohhhh," we moaned together. It was the first sound I'd made.

Her mouth searched for mine. We kissed as we rutted. She moaned, I panted, and we climaxed together. She did her high-pitched squeal again. I grunted. Her pulsating pussy milked the cum out of my cock. It was fucking great.

I slid off her because I thought that my weight was too much for her.

"Thanks, she murmured.

We lay together, enjoying the blissful feeling inside us. I got my phone out and captured the moment: the serene look on her face and my cum oozing out of her quim.

"Thank you", she said. "That was wonderful. I haven't cum that hard in I don't know when. I came here for sex, and you made love to me. My husband doesn't go down on me. He doesn't kiss me as passionately as you did."

She turned away from me and started to sob. Instinctively, I put my phone down, spooned her, and held her. She allowed me to comfort her for a minute, and then she said, "Goldfinch."

I got up and got dressed. I had my phone play another text.

"I am leaving. Please lock the door on your way out."

I left the room, thinking what a cold, heartless message. I didn't even say goodbye.

I stopped by the desk, slipped Sally two hundred dollars, and said, "The room will be vacant in thirty minutes. Could you tell Marie that I need it again tonight at one a.m.?"

She nodded.

I walked around the resort to clear my head.

^^^

For dinner, I had a big steak. I was hungry. I didn't speak much. I watched Gigi; she seemed sad. I looked at her husband, George. He was a small-boned dork. He looked like the kind of guy who'd wear gloves when touching a woman and would find her pussy icky. I bet he had a small penis.

I looked at Flora. She seemed preoccupied, lost in her thoughts. Her husband teased her after asking her a question and not getting a response. "Hello, Earth to Flora. Are you there, Flora?"

"Huh. What?" She gave an embarrassed smile and said, "Sorry. My mind was elsewhere. What did you say, Dear?"

I chuckled and said to myself, "I bet she's thinking about accepting my mystery lover invitation."

I excused myself after everyone had finished their meal. I left them to talk and enjoy dessert and drinks.

I went to the casino. There was a small crowd at the craps table. An old Chinese woman was the shooter, and she was hot. I bet with her, and as she continued to win, so did I. I made a tidy pile of cash and quit before she was busted.

I found a seat at a poker game. I won some and lost some as I killed time. At 12:30 a.m., I walked away with my winnings from the craps game intact.

I checked on the room. The sheets had been changed, and the bed was made. The roses looked and smelled good. The mask and the hood were on the massage table. I picked them up and placed them on a bed pillow.

I went upstairs to the suite and found Flora, Frank, George, and Gigi in the living room. I joined them and asked, "Where are Eddie and Ethan?"

Frank said, "They went to their room around eleven. Eddie was complaining about a headache."

The others said goodnight and headed to their rooms. I sat quietly in the dark and close to our meeting time, saw Eddie leave her bedroom, look around to confirm no one was around, and slip out the door.

I smirked and thought, "I guess she's recovered from her headache." I gave her time to get to the room and into the cheating bed.

As I unlocked and opened the spa door, I had my phone say, "Hello, do not be alarmed. I'm your mystery lover. Your safe word, if you need to end our tryst, is 'Goldfinch'. You may talk and direct my actions. I will not speak. Please keep your mask on at all times."

I switched on the video app on my phone and filmed Eddie as she sat on the bed naked saved for the black leather mask. She said, "I'm tingling. This is fun. Did my husband arrange this?"

I was silent.

"Sorry. I forgot you can't tell me. I don't think it was him. He didn't say anything. Usually, he likes to watch the mystery lover fuck me, and then we have passionate sex.

"He didn't say anything, so I feigned having a headache to keep our rendezvous." She giggled and said, "My pussy's clean. I turned him down when he asked to have sex. I did give him a pity handjob. I put a sleeping pill in his whiskey. He was sleeping like a baby when I left!"

I undressed while she told her story. I sat beside her, guided her to lay on her back, and videoed her nude body.

She was a cute blonde with a pixie haircut. Her large, blue eyes were hidden. I ran a hand over her pert tits. They were small, not even as thick as my hand.

My hand bumped into her reddish-brown nipples, which were an inch-long. I found them awesome and amazing. I crashed my hand into them, knocked them down three times in rapid succession. It reminded me of a car running over orange traffic cones.

"Enough!" she shouted as she grabbed my hand. "Eat my pussy."

She sounded all business.

She released my hand, and I slid it across her flat, tapered waist, hairless belly, and cupped her naked vagina. I jostled her lady lips and rubbed her clit.

She pushed my shoulder firmly and ordered, "Get down there and lick me."

She was a bossy bitch and used to getting her way. I climbed between her legs and went down on her, hoping that her pussy was sweeter than her personality. It was a great-tasting vagina.

I licked her labia and clit, and slurped her delicious flow, and caused her to moan and groan. She grabbed my head with both hands and shoved it into her crotch as she ground her clit against my face.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned.

She started huffing and puffing and pressed my head into her groin more forcefully. I was afraid she was going to erase my nose.

"OH. OH! OHhhh!" she cried out and came.

I turned my head, pulled it free, and sat on the bed. I filmed Eddie writhing in ecstasy.

We both needed to rest. She recovered first and said, "Get on your back. I want to ride your cock."

I got on my knees and brought my dick to her mouth. A look of disgust appeared on her face, she pushed my penis aside, and said, "I don't suck cocks. Didn't you read my page on the app?"

She got on her knees, pushed gently on my chest, guiding me to my back. She straddled my hips and impaled herself on my dick.

"Ohhh. Nice," she said.

She rode me well. However, I got the sense that her focus was on her pleasure and not mine, and it annoyed me. Then I asked myself why should she care about me? I'm a stranger, a lover selected for her that she's likely to never be with again.

I stopped feeling resentful, sat up, and kissed her neck and collar bone.

"Mmm. Oh," she cooed.

I kissed her breasts and sucked on her long, pointy nipples. "Treat them roughly," she said, "It'll help me get off."

I nipped her teat.

"OH!"

I reclined and pulled, pinched, and twisted her extraordinarily long nipples while thrusting my cock inside her twat. She alternatively cooed, cursed, and sighed until she spasmed and climaxed. I pumped my cock into her and took my release.

I pulled her to me and held her. I enjoyed the closeness and the joy that filled our bodies. We shared our one and only kiss for the night.

She pushed on my chest with both hands. I took the hint, let go of her, stood, and dressed.

I had my phone play my ending message, "I am leaving. Please lock the door on your way out."

^^^

My phone chimed at seven a.m., and the noise woke me. I rolled over in my bed and saw that Flora had accepted my invitation for some hanky-panky. Ha! I guess her curiosity got the better of her. I sent her a note through the mystery lover system telling her we could meet in a private room at her Tahoe resort at nine a.m.

I didn't let on that I was staying there or that I knew she was residing there. I'd let her think, 'This is easy. Sex is an elevator ride away."

I went into the bathroom feeling pretty good. I shaved and showered. When I returned to my bedroom, I looked at my phone and saw that our meeting was on.