N is for Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look baby! Look!" she told him a few seconds later.

Nick glanced out the window, nearly pulling himself all the way out of his wife's pussy when he did. Across the way, he was stunned to see Carol and Greg in the exact same position they were now in. Watching even without the aid of binoculars, which weren't really needed, Greg was pumping into Carol from behind just as he was. He watched, enjoying the view as her luscious tits hung suspended below her, knowing upon seeing that how even more erotic his own wife's tits must have looked doing the same, especially since they were considerably larger.

"Whoa fuck this is hot!" he admitted.

"I'll say," Darlene admitted. "When I told Carol about what happened, told her I'd do this to sort of play a joke on you, I had no idea how horny it would make me!" she admitted openly.

"Well obviously, it made those two pretty horny as well. Or did you two plan this too?" he asked.

"No...not this part!" she said giggling. "I just figured you were right, I was just as guilty as you were, so figured I owed it to Greg to give him some kind of a show."

"Helluva show baby!" Nick said beginning to thrust harder, deeper into his wife's cunt all the while taking periodic looks across the way as Greg and Carol continued doing the same thing.

"Oh fuck...now look!" Darlene indicated drawing Nick's attention back towards the window.

Greg stood in front of the window, Carol down on her knees before him busily sucking his hard firm prick.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" he groaned excitedly as almost immediately, Darlene began doing just that.

Nick couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling. Not only did his wife love sucking his prick, which she was damn good at doing, but that 'naughty-boy' sensation was in full force at the moment, as he stood staring over towards his neighbors as Carol knelt in front of her husband doing the exact same thing! It was the first time he could ever remember this 'naughty' feeling as being ok. Which made it even more delightfully wicked.

"Ok baby...your turn," he told his wife suddenly feeling even more naughty now than he ever had.

Darlene squealed. "Are you serious? You want to eat me while Greg watches?"

"And Carol," Nick reminded her. "Yes. I want her to see just how good you feel when I do it!"

"Oh you bastard!" Darlene moaned. "Yeah baby...yeah. Let em see how good, how hard you can make me cum doing that!"

Normally, not quite so exhibitionistic as this, Darlene stood placing one heel on top of the window seal, effectively, and provocatively displaying herself for their neighbors. Even before Nick prepared to kneel down in front of her, she began playing with her pussy like this. "Before you eat me...come stand around behind me and play with my tits," she asked him. "I really should masturbate myself a little...then things really will be even!"

He stood kissing her neck, caressing her breasts just as she'd asked. Taking occasional glimpses across the way at their friends as Darlene continued pleasuring herself. Interestingly, they now too began doing the same. Almost as though playing 'follow the leader' Carol now stood in their window, her legs decadently spread a part as she stood fingering herself. Greg, like Nick, now standing behind playing with her tits, almost as though he was purposely showing them off by holding them up, or in the way he teased and stroked her hard little nipples.

"Oh fuck! Eat me baby! Eat me!" Darlene begged him.

He wasn't too surprised when he glanced over to see that Greg had already beaten them to the punch on that one. Kneeling before his wife, she literally sat on his face though standing, her own hands now caressing and playing with her breasts as Nick watched.

"If you don't get down here and eat me...and I mean right now, I'm going to scream!" Darlene told him.

Nick laughed loudly. "Do that, and you'll have ALL the neighbors coming to their windows to see what's going on. Now wouldn't that be interesting!" he said though he quickly knelt, running the tip of his tongue lovingly up the furrow of his wife's soaking sex.

"This is interesting enough," she admitted a bit more quietly. "God...standing here watching my best friend having her pussy eaten while you're eating mine. I would have never guessed in a million years how fucking erotic this is!"

"Me neither, but you can thank your best friend for starting this!" Nick reminded, his tongue happily lapping at the hard little nub of her clit. "By the way, you have any more surprises you'd like to share with me?" he asked.

"Just one...but I won't tell you until after I've cum," she stated.

"Not until after?"

"Nope!"

"You sure?" he said suddenly slowing the teasing stroke of his tongue. "I can do this for ever you know," he said seriously.

"Oh fuck...ok, ok."

"Well?"

"Well...after I told Carol that you'd..."

"You mean 'we'" he said interrupting her.

"Yes well, we...after we stood there spying on her as she masturbated, she confessed."

"Confessed? Confessed what?"

Darlene smiled. "She saw the glare from your binoculars in the reflection of her sunglasses. Figured out you were standing there in the bedroom window watching her. The more she thought about it, the hornier it made her. So..."

"So you mean she knew we were watching, and did that?"

"Well...figured it was just you until I told her otherwise, but yes."

"Fuck!"

Darlene laughed. "That's what I said! Now, eat me and make me cum honey. Because after you do, they're coming over here."

"Tonight?"

"Ah huh!"

"Damn!" Nick said burying his face back inside his wife's lovely pussy.

12