N.Y.C. Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isis told Maggie to replace Kim at her cunt and told Kim to worship her ass. "Lucy! Fuck Kim from behind, fuck her pussy and ass with your talented little tongue; repay her for the tongue fucking she gave me."

"Oh goddd, work those tongues, suck my cunt, stick your tongue up my ass hole. Oh shittt.. I'mmm...Cummingggg. Ohhh...yesssss...sooo good!"

They all kissed and Isis and Lucy went back to their table and finished lunch."How does your lunch taste mixed with pussy juice?"

"Not bad, I like it."

"I noticed you gobble that red-haired pussy up, I almost got jealous."

"She was hot, I would like her to eat my pussy too, or maybe share her with our husbands, they would love to fuck that hot little bitch."

"My, my, you are becoming such a sexual animal, I can't imagine you talking like that a couple of days ago, how you have changed in such a short time."

"It's your fault, you have changed me; you have opened me up sexually."

"You haven't even washed the pussy juice off of your face, you wear it like a badge of honor! At the club tonight you will receive your reward; I have two young Egyptian belly-dancers working for me, they will eat your cunt so good that you will cum better than you ever have in your whole life, they are experts and your pussy will finally have a woman's tongue in it. That is your desire, is it not?"

"Yes it is, I wanted you to eat me but it sounds great, I'm looking forward to tonight.

They were in the living room getting ready to go to the club and Lucy was wearing a sexy outfit that Isis had purchased for her. "I feel like a slut in this short red dress, it's so tight, it barely covers my ass and my nipples are on full display!"

""What do you mean, you feel like a slut? You are a slut," Isis offered

"You look sexy baby, you look so fuckable." Kek said. As he lifted her dress to confirm the fact that she wore no underwear.

"Oh, Lucy, with that short red dress, the black stockings, and black high-heels, I'm getting hot just looking at you, just knowing that there is nothing else covering your sweet pussy is getting me hard!" Her husband stated.

They were seated in a cozy booth near the stage and enjoyed a gourmet dinner, while sipping their drinks they talked about the last few days and told the men about how Isis had seduced the waitress and how the four women had sex in the storeroom. The band played mideastern music and the belly dancers displayed their exotic wares.

A new dancer was on the stage moving her slim dark body in a sensual manner that caught the attention of the crowd. "Layla is one of the favorite dancers at the club. Do you like her Lucy?"

"Yes I do, she can really dance and she is so lovely and sexy."

"Good dear, after she is finished her show we will go back to her dressing room and she will eat your pussy and you can cum all over her sexy face!"

"Uhmmm, sounds so erotic, I can hardly wait."

"Lucy has been complaining that she is always eating pussy and want's a woman to eat her cunt for a change."

Both men said that they would gladly eat her pussy. The dancer finished and Isis took Lucy's hand and said, "Excuse us gentlemen, we will see you in a little while, it's time for Lucy's treat.

The women entered a door to the dressing room and disappeared. Bruce said, "I would like to see that."

"Good, follow me, it's Showtime!"

Kek led the way to a door behind a curtain that brought them to another showroom, they were seated and served drinks. "What's this!" Bruce inquired with a look of puzzlement on his face.

"This is the private showroom, where only special guest may come and cum. Get ready for a show that you will never forget."

Inside the small dressing room there were two dancers changing from their costumes. Isis poured a green colored liquid in a shot glass and told Lucy to drink it. The young wife did and asked what it was. "It's just something to turn you on and relax you."


"Is this the young lady you told us about? The sweet little housewife that wants us to eat her pussy."

"Yes, this is Lucy, meet Femi and Layla, two hot Egyptian women that will rock your world."

The two exotic females were naked, both were 5'10" tall, slender and had small breast. They moved toward the blond wife, their dark skin contrasted with her white skin, her dress was lifted and the top of her red dress was lowered exposing her pussy and breast. Lips sucked her tits and three fingers were stuffed in her hot cunt.

"Wow! This cunt is soaked, what a slut!

"That is why I call her Juicy-Lucy. She is always ready."

The two dancers took her hands and told her that they were taking her to a larger room as they opened a door and guided her to the center of a stage. Her dress was once again lifted to her waist and rolled up so that it looked like a large red belt.

One woman was kissing her on the lips and the other was kissing her neck, they traveled down her body until they reached her pussy and ass. Lucy squealed with delight as her pussy and ass were being tongued by the sexy women .Lucy felt dizzy, and aroused more than she had ever been before. The young wife wondered what the bright lights were and she thought she heard voices. This is a funny room she reasoned.

Isis joined the men at the table and sat in the center, placing a hand on each cock she said, "Let's watch our little slut in action, I gave her something to dull her mind and heighten her sexual feelings, this should be a performance to remember, you guys are getting hard already!"

"What did you give her? Not drugs I hope, I don't want any harm to come to her!" Bruce worriedly asked.

"No, No drugs, just ancient herb, it will not harm her, just relax her and stimulate her pussy, now let's watch," she said as she squeezed both cocks.

Lucy was moaning and hissing, "Oh, oh, yes, please don't stop, it feels so good!" as both tongues brought her to orgasm. She was trembling and goosebumps appeared all over her body, she could hardly stand, her legs were wobbly. Lucy was startled to see a dwarf run on stage.(to her dulled mind, enter the room.) The small man circled her as the two women held her to keep from falling. He wore just a pair of slacks and slippers, The dwarf stood between her legs and started licking, he didn't even have to kneel. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as she gave way to the pleasure he was giving her.

The women guided her to the floor and the dwarf dropped his pants and revealed a stiff cock that looked so much bigger than it's seven thick inches. He straddled her face and placed his cock on her sweet red lips and slowly entered her mouth. The young housewife willingly accepted his hunk of meat and sucked feverishly as saliva oozed from her sweet mouth.

Isis was jerking two cocks off, and both men were sucking her tits and finger fucking her as they all watched the action on stage. The patrons of the club were engaged in various sexual acts, masturbation, oral, fucking, groups, man&man, woman&woman, and every combination one could imagine!

Isis got up and walked to a near by table and came back with a man, his wife and her sister, The sisters were in their early 20's with lt. brown hair, brown eyes, petite bodies and pretty faces. The man was extremely handsome, with piercing blue eyes and long blond hair. Isis ordered the women to suck cock, and the blond husband to eat her cunt.

Back on stage, the dwarf withdrew his cock from her hungry mouth with a plop sound, Lucy looked so disappointed, she wanted his cock in her mouth so bad. The little man straddled her and teased the young wife by moving his cock over the outside of her pussy, he rubbed it all over her pussy lips, he lingered at her clit and slowly rubbed it with his throbbing cock. Then he taunted her saying, "Tell me you want me to fuck you, tell me how much you want my cock."

"Yes fuck me, I want your cock in me."

"Not good enough bitch, beg for it, Tell me how much you want me to fuck your slutty cunt." He chided the extremely aroused blonde.

"Oh, yes, please fuck me. please put your cock in my nasty cunt. I want it in my pussy so bad, please!"

He smiled and said, "That's much better slut, I'm going to fuck the shit out of your stinking cunt, you will do anything I say!" He plowed his cock in her eager cunt.

"Oh, so good, thank you, don't stop, I love it, fuck me.!" He pulled his cock out of her. "What's wrong? Please put it back in me, fuck me."

"Get on your knees bitch! I want to fuck you from behind, fuck you like a dog, make you squeal like the pig that you are."

The blond housewife quickly got on her knees and stuck her ass and pussy obscenely in the air to give him easy access to her hungry cunt. "There, just as you want, now please fuck me some more!"

"Look bitch, move your shitty ass and slut cunt back to me, rub my cock with your sex and beg me to fuck you."

She pushed back until her cunt and ass made contact with his stiff cock, she wiggled her ass lewdly in the air and implored him," Please fuck me, stick it in my pussy, please."

The dwarf put his cock in her pussy and said, "Yeah, that's it, fuck back at my cock, good girl, I can feel your hungry cunt tighten on my prick, you like it don't you slut?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good, ohhh, I'm cumminggg...,fuck meeee,ohhhh yessss,don't stop pleaseeesss...!" as she reached several orgasms. He kept fucking her feverishly. She came again.

The dwarf pulled his still stiff throbbing cock out of her sopping cunt, his dick was covered with her juices, her cunt was dripping wet. He shoved his cock in her tight little ass hole.

"NO, not in my ass, it hurts, don't do this to me, please stop, noooo.."

He fucked her ass hard, his cock was all the way up her ass, the slapping sound of his balls hitting her ass was loud as he pumped her ass with passion.

The pain gave way to pleasure, she was now fucking back with fervor, crying out loud, "Oh god, yesss. fuck my ass, yes!"

"You like my big old dick stuffed up your smelly little ass hole, You fucking slut, beg some more, tell me that you want it!" As he grabbed a fist full of blond hair and pulled her head back.

"I want it, I want it all the way up my tight ass, it feels good, please don't stop, yes, fuck my slut ass."

"That's it, fuck back with all you got, give it to me, your ass is mine, I'm going to shoot you full of slime!"

"Oh god, yes, shoot your cum up my ass, I'm cumming again, ohhh...yessss...ughhhh mmnnn, shitttt...!!"

"Here it cums slut, I'm filling your ass with my cum, take it, take it all, yes, ohhhhh..yeahhhh...!!"

She fell to the floor in an exhausted clump, he turned her over and made the sweet little wife lick him clean. She lovingly devoured every drop of juice and cum from his semi hard prick.

The two dancers were extremely aroused and forced Lucy to eat their cunt's and lick ass before they escorted the completely disoriented young wife to Isis's table. The applause from the crowd only made her more confused.

She sat next to Isis and rested her head on the dark beauty's shoulder and fell asleep.

They decided to leave the orgy and go home.

The drive home was filled with chat about the night. They had all cum many times, and were tired.

"Your wife was the star of the show, if she ever want's a job, let me know. I would hire her in a New York minute. She would be the star attraction, the club would be full all of the time, the crowd loved her and the dwarf want's to work with her again!" Isis laughed.

"I bet he does, but he will have to abuse someone else, we are going back to the farm. Oh, Kek, I now see what you meant about the secret club when you said they come to cum!"

The men carried Lucy to bed, she was still out cold. They all slept late the next morning.

Lucy and Bruce helped themselves to coffee and relaxed at the kitchen table. Isis came in and got some more coffee for Kek and herself and was surprised to see them. "Good morning sleepy heads, about time you got up. Bring your coffee with you and join us in the game room."

"We thought you were still asleep!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Care to challenge us to a game of pool." Isis asked.

"Wow, what a room you have here, a jukebox, hockey game, darts, a beautiful pool table and pinball machines, awesome, I love it." Lucy excitedly exclaimed.

"I play some pool but Lucy don't play at all, but what the hell, let's give it a shot." Bruce answered.

After hours of playing games they had lunch and beer on the balcony. "You don't have to go home now, you can earn lots of money at my club."

"Thanks, but we are looking forward to going back to the quiet life, but I must confess, it's been exciting and I will never forget this week, I will never forget you, but Isis, anyone that gets the pleasure of knowing you will always remember, you are truly unforgettable."

"You are so sweet, we will miss you more than you will ever know, I've become so fond of both of you. When will you be leaving us?"

"Tomorrow afternoon before the rush hour traffic starts, we were going to leave early in the morning but none of us are used to getting up early and we do want to see you before we go." Bruce announced.

"Please, can we stay home and just hang out together on our last night with you, after last night I could use a break from the night life, Bruce and I want to be with just you two!"

"We will stay home tonight and I have a special evening planned for us, it's my going away gift to my juicy-Lucy." Lucy had a concerned look on her face, wondering what her special evening would consist of.

After dinner they just sat around and enjoyed each others company. Isis said, "Time to get ready for the big night." as she led Lucy to the master bedroom by the hand.

"Try them on." as she handed the blond a big box from her closet. Lucy excitedly opened the box and her face showed her delight as she held a satin robe in her hands."Get your clothes off, I want to see you in everything."

Lucy quickly disrobed and modeled everything, there were several sets of lingerie and five silk and satin robes, shoes, slippers and stockings. "Oh, they are all so beautiful, thank you, I love you!" Lucy said as tears of joy filled her big blue eyes.

"I love you too, you will always be special to me, I will never forget you, let me help you select a sexy outfit for our last night together." The blond wife beamed as she gazed in the mirror wearing a baby blue brassiere, matching thong and silk robe that barley covered her buttocks, set off with black stockings and garter and black high-heels.

Isis exclaimed, "Oh my god, you are a vision of beauty, you look good enough to eat. The baby blue makes your eyes sparkle and stand out .So sexy, now let me slip into something and we will join the boys." Isis wore the same thing except it was all black. "One more thing, we can't spoil your surprise," a black blindfold was placed around her eyes and she was led to the living room.

Lucy heard the sound of cheering but there were too many voices, more women voices than there should be. She was spun around and told to kiss whomever she stopped in front of. The blond wife felt soft lips kiss her lips and it was not Isis, but she was sure that it was a woman's lips. Who could this be she wondered?

The blindfold was removed and Lucy was shocked to see Maggie standing in front of her, and Kim was there also."What a total surprise, this is super! Thank you everybody."

Isis commanded, "Ok, now all of you grab a seat and play with each other and watch the show; jucy-Lucy and I are going to entertain you and you will see me do something that I have never done before!"

The amazonian sex goddess kissed the petite blond wife full on the lips and inserted her long tongue in the submissive little mouth, she broke the kiss and unstrapped her own bra and instructed the young wife to suck her tits. Lucy adoringly nursed the ample breast and cooed with ecstasy as she sucked the pointy nipples. The authoritative beauty pushed the blond to her knees and commanded, "Eat my cunt, lap it up, suck on my pussy lips, yes, give me that sweet tongue, oh hell yeah!"

The little wife licked and slurped with fervor, she just could not get enough of her succulent cunt, you taste so good she moaned, I love your delicious pussy, I will miss you."

After her quaking orgasm, she lifted the young woman to her feet and kissed her and said, "Mmnnn, I do taste good don't I! Now let me taste you!" as she knelt before the startled young wife.

Two firm hands dragged the thong down her shaky legs and sensual lips kissed up her legs lingering at her thighs, over her waiting pussy to her stomach and tenderly licked and kissed back to her eager pussy. Lucy moaned as the long tongue flicked in and out of her tingling tunnel of love.

Isis buried her face deep into the hungry pussy and kissed, licked and sucked furiously. She did not relent, she gobbled the sweet pussy up and brought the young wife to a rousing orgasm. Lucy fell to the floor totally spent and satisfied.

As she composed herself Lucy exclaimed, " I thought you never ate pussy, you sure are great at it!"

"Outside of my husband I have never felt so strong toward another person, I wanted to express my feelings for you, to let you know just how much that I care for you. You're just too good to be true,. as the song goes, it was my first time and if I did it good, it's because I did it with love; I'm so happy that you enjoyed it."

With her hand Isis beckoned the others to Lucy and said that this night was all about pleasing the pretty little wife who pleased others so much. Kek inserted his big cock in her as Bruce placed his in her mouth, the women all kissed her breast and any other space on her body that they could find room. Lucy passed out from pure pleasure and Bruce carried her to their room, all the while she had a great big smile on her pretty face.

The next day as they departed; the women had tears in their eyes as they kissed goodbye. Isis said "You will have to come back soon or I will come to the farm and visit you. So long and remember we love you!"

The End

12