Naked Corporate Duties

Story Info
Lauren's promotion leads to naked responsibilities.
7.9k words
4.6
220.8k
288
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers

Part 1 of 4: The Big Promotion

All she was told was that it was a special position, created specifically for her, and that she'd be reporting directly to upper management.

The exact details and terms of the job were still vague, but still, Lauren knew how things worked at the management level. Often times things would be hazy until lawyers and executives sorted out the small details.

As she had been informed, "We haven't calculated a dollar amount yet, but financially speaking, it'll be worth your while. We're extremely interested in having you play a bigger role because of your unique skill set. Let's just say that we need services that only you can provide."

Things moved rapidly when she woke up in the morning, and while still in bed, checked the messages on her phone. She saw an email from Mr. Rosenthal with the title, 'Your promotion'. She clicked it:

Good morning Lauren,

I hope you're doing well. Good news. Don't come to the office today. I'm giving you the day off. At 10 am, meet me at the luxury apartment building directly across the street from our company. I'll be in room 1705. Don't be late. We'll be discussing the terms of your new job.

- Rosenthal

The news had woken her up more than a strong cup of coffee. After giving the rest of her morning messages a quick skim, she hopped out of bed and jumped into the shower for what would be the most important day of her career. Needing to look special, she wore her best outfit and dolled up her appearance. Nothing overboard, but it was a look that gave her the aura of a woman of power.

Lauren arrived early as she always did with an Uber ride to the downtown area. At exactly 9:45 that morning, she took an elevator up to the floor where she was expected and went straight to the room.

The door was propped open and she saw Mr. Rosenthal waiting inside, standing by the window and getting a good look at the city view. There was nothing inside the apartment except for a few tables and a few chairs. Aside from that, it was empty.

"What a lovely place," she said, after their formal greeting. "Your success has paid off."

Mr. Rosenthal, as usual, was unimpressed. "Who said this is my place?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed this was your new apartment because you had the key."

"No. This isn't my apartment. I live in this building though, along with other executives and managers from the company."

"Then who's apartment is this? What are we doing here?"

Mr. Rosenthal cracked a rare smile, dangled the apartment keys in his hand, and placed them on a countertop.

"This is your apartment," he said. "Only if you decide to take the promotion, of course. As I've previously mentioned, your promotion will come with many notable perks and benefits, which includes this apartment, paid for entirely by Mr. Price."

Lauren's jaw nearly dropped at the mention that the new CEO had taken care of her potentially new living arrangement.

"You can't be serious. This apartment must be worth..."

"It's very expensive. I can assure you that. Mr. Price is a very wealthy man and he always rewards loyalty."

She took another look around the living room, in complete awe that she could be living here soon. It was in stark contrast to her own small apartment.

"I don't know what to say. It sounds too good to be true."

Mr. Rosenthal opened a package that was on the table. He reached inside and spread several pages of documents.

"Here is the contract," he said. "Obviously I don't expect you to sign everything now, but I expect you to think about them because they are binding legal agreements."

Lauren's suspicions were roused. Everything was too good to be true.

"What is all this?" she asked in a serious tone. "What do you want from me? What does Mr. Price want from me?"

He sat down on a chair, while Lauren remained standing.

"I know ambitious women when I see them. You're determined and driven to succeed. That's the kind of attitude we like at our company. When Mr. Price saw you, he agreed. We had a long and thorough discussion about your future and we agreed that you're valuable to us."

"You still haven't answered my question," she replied, brushing off the compliment when her senses told her that something was going on. "Why is the CEO giving me an expensive apartment?"

"Do you realize how important trust is for a company to be successful? Do you ever think about that? There are hundreds of millions of dollars that flow through our accounts every year. Think about all the secrets we have. Secrets which could ruin our business if they ever got out."

"I've always been a team player," she said.

"I know. Take a look at the paper. See how much we value you."

Lauren looked at the contract on the table. For the first time, she saw the dollar value of the apartment and it was staggering. The contract specifically stated that Mr. Price would pay for everything while she remained an employee of the corporation. She would be able to live there for free, along with all living expenses. The pay raise was modest, but Mr. Price was willing to pay large monthly bonuses for good performance.

"Is this offer really from Mr. Price?" she asked.

He nodded. "It is. Do these terms interest you?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

"Good. Now remove your clothes. Show me how interested you are."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard correctly," he replied.

"I don't understand."

"This is part of the promotion."

"What does being a financial analyst have to do with my body?" she asked, utterly confused. "What exactly is my promotion? Stop being vague."

"You'll still be a financial analyst," he said calmly. "You'll report directly to me and other members of the Board and the CEO. But you'll also have other responsibilities. You'll be working on a new floor. When you're in the office, you're expected to be naked at all times."

"Naked?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Naked. Our new CEO and several members of the Board have a particular fetish for women like you. Office women who are smart, beautiful, and loyal."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this," she replied softly.

"That's fine. This isn't for everyone."

"What happens if I decline?"

"Then you'll go back to your desk job," he replied. "No hard feelings. No retaliation from upper management. Things will go back to normal. You'll return to being Lauren the financial analyst. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And if I accept?" she asked. "I don't want my future to be tarnished."

"It won't. Strict confidentiality agreements are in place. Besides, do you think the upper management of our company wants the outside world to know what goes on inside of our building?"

Lauren slowly nodded. "Fair enough. That makes sense. But what about my reputation within the company? I don't want to be known as the woman who gets naked. I've worked so hard for my reputation and career."

"Have you ever wondered how so many young women were able to get promoted so fast? They were in the exact same position you're in now. Believe me, no one will lose respect for you. This is a fast track to the top."

Lauren's mind raced. It all made sense. She used to privately wonder how so many inexperienced women were able to climb the corporate ladder so fast.

"Will I have to perform any sex acts?" she asked bluntly.

He smiled, "We'll discuss that later. But as I've mentioned, you're not being forced to do anything. Everything is at your will. Plenty of corporate women have done this. So have the men. How do you think our handsome CEO was able to get his job so easily? He made friends with the right women."

"You mean Mr. Price?"

"He fucked his way to the top. Our previous CEO was a woman and Mr. Price usually satisfied her every afternoon. She recommended him for the top job when she decided to retire."

"I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around all this," Lauren replied in a confused state. "This seems unreal."

"But it is."

"Can I have a few days to think about this?"

"Of course," he nodded. "Please, take all the time you need. We want all of our employees to be happy and comfortable."

"Thank you, I suppose."

Lauren was slowly beginning to turn her body so she could leave. Her head was still in a foggy state. She was almost becoming lightheaded from the details of the new job offer.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the office. I need to think this over."

"Don't you want a chance to practice? I want you to take your clothes off. If you can get naked in front of me, then you can do it for anyone. Consider this a test of your boundaries."

A part of her wanted to slap Mr. Rosenthal across the face. But that was out of the question. Another part of her was secretly becoming aroused. She wasn't a prude person, but she had always been modest with her body and sexuality.

Without thinking too deeply, Lauren unbuttoned her top and placed it on the table next to the contract. Next came her office skirt. The nice outfit she had carefully chosen was slowly being peeled away. Before long, she was standing in her bra and panties.

Her body was ordinary for a 34 year old career woman. She tried to exercise whenever possible. Her breasts were average sized, her arms and legs were toned, and her hips had a nice curve to them.

"How do you feel?" he asked, looking at her body.

"A number of things. Shy, humiliated, degraded, empowered, maybe even a little excited."

Mr. Rosenthal raised an eyebrow. "Aroused?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"Things might change. Remove your bra and your panties."

Lauren reached back to unclasp her bra, revealing her pert breasts with large pink nipples. She bent down to remove her panties, revealing her bare crotch which hadn't been shaved in a while. She placed the bra and panties onto the table and stood completely naked for Mr. Rosenthal to observe.

"There," she said. "You've got what you wanted."

He smiled, "Now get dressed. Take the documents with you. When you've finally made your decision, sign the papers and bring them to my office."

With that said, Mr. Rosenthal stood and walked past Lauren while she was still naked. He left the apartment. Lauren quickly got dressed and took another look at the documents. She made her decision. She put the papers back inside of the package and left the apartment, locking the door on her way out.

Part 2 of 4: The Naked Responsibilities

Later that night. Lauren paced back and forth in her narrow apartment. She had reviewed every sentence of every page, the same way any respectable lawyer would.

If she signed, her life would change dramatically. She would be working directly for upper management. It was a fast track to having a top job someday. But having to be naked would permanently alter her reputation and dignity forever. There would be no way to change things.

As she continued to pace back and forth, she saw her reflection in a full length mirror by the living room door. She thought she looked fairly attractive. To her surprise, getting naked in front of Mr. Rosenthal earlier wasn't so bad.

Lauren stood in front of the mirror and examined herself further. She slipped off her night clothes and got naked. Her body was something to be proud of. It was something to be admired. It also may have been the key to a fast promotion.

'Can I really do this?' she asked herself.

The answer became clear when she slipped her fingers between her legs and felt a slight wetness. Being naked in front of Mr. Rosenthal gave her a strange sensation. It was an unusual thrill. She continued touching herself, until she reached a much needed orgasm.

***

The next day. Lauren walked into the corporate building with a newfound purpose and confidence, partially thanks to two cups of coffee. She went directly to Mr. Rosenthal's office and asked the secretary to meet him immediately, even though she didn't have an appointment.

After the secretary contacted Mr. Rosenthal, the impromptu meeting was quickly approved.

Lauren entered the office holding the packet of documents. She sat down and placed it on his desk, not caring that his desk was already cluttered with important papers.

"What's this?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"I've signed everything. The contract, the non-disclosure agreements, everything."

"That was a quick decision. Women like you usually take a couple of days. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She nodded. "I've thought about everything carefully. I didn't move to this city so that I can be a financial analyst forever. I want to work at the top. If this is what it takes, then I'll do it."

Mr. Rosenthal ignored her words and examined the documents, making sure that everything was properly signed.

"Come with me," he said.

***

They entered the elevator and went several floors up. When the doors opened, Lauren was taken aback by the extravagance of the floor. Everything was brand new, elegant, and sophisticated. It looked like something out of the future. So far, there was nobody in sight, which surprised her.

"What is this place?" she asked as they walked inside.

"This is where big decisions are made."

"It's beautiful here."

"Get used to it," he said. "You'll be working here now. But before I can show you around, you'll have to get undressed. One of the main rules of this floor is that female personnel must be naked at all times."

It was the moment Lauren expected, and the moment she dreaded. Her face remained expressionless while she unbuttoned her clothes. Each article of clothing was handed to Mr. Rosenthal. She remained stoic while she got undressed. After she handed him her clothes, Mr. Rosenthal placed the clothing on a nearby rack.

Lauren stood completely naked in the hallway.

"Very good," he said. "Follow me."

They walked down the empty hallway. Lauren was barefoot, feeling the carpet on her feet and the nervousness grew inside of her. She had never felt so vulnerable in her entire life.

When they stepped into the large open-spaced office area, Lauren was surprised to see a number of naked women who casually did their work. Men were also working in the area, some of whom were also naked, others were in business suits. The nudity was casual and no one seemed fazed by it.

Lauren's eyes continued to scan the room. To her amazement, she recognized a female executive who she deeply admired, completely naked while using the computer.

Mr. Rosenthal continued walking through the open office area and Lauren followed. At the end of the office space, they reached an area with glass doors. It was the private office of Mr. Price, the newly promoted CEO.

"He's expecting you," Mr. Rosenthal said, standing by the door.

"You want me to go alone?"

"Yes. The boss requested a private meeting once you've made your decision. Don't be nervous. Unlike me, he's a very nice guy."

Lauren nodded and opened the door to the CEO's office. She entered to see Mr. Price fully dressed, sitting behind his desk and talking on the phone, while a naked woman was on her knees performing oral sex. The CEO smiled at Lauren when he saw her enter. He ended the phone conversation and told the naked woman who was performing oral sex to leave.

The naked woman got up and headed towards the door. Lauren's jaw nearly dropped when she recognized the woman as a former colleague who recently got promoted, even though she was grossly unqualified to work at a major corporation. They never got along. It almost made Lauren laugh to think that her former rival had just been sucking the boss's dick. The naked woman rolled her eyes when she walked past Lauren and left the office room.

Lauren sat down on the chair in front of the CEO's desk. She sat with perfect posture, breasts pointed forward, trying to look as professional as possible, even though she was completely naked.

This wasn't how she envisioned her very first meeting with the top boss. Far from it. In her mind, she had envisioned a meeting like this being based solely on her merits and hard work, rather than her tits and ass. But sometimes life throws curveballs at you and you have to adapt, she told herself, while maintaining her posture.

"I'm glad to see that you've accepted the promotion," Mr. Price said, as he buttoned up his pants underneath the desk. "You're far more beautiful without any clothes. More beautiful than I could have ever imagined."

"That's not something you ever should have known, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes, sir."

The CEO smiled, "That's the right attitude for success."

"Thank you, sir."

"Are you comfortable doing this?"

"It takes getting used to," she admitted. "I've always been an ambitious woman. That's how I was raised."

"I love that! What has Rosenthal told you about your current promotion? In terms of your new duties, I mean."

"Apparently I'll still be a financial analyst. I'll be working directly for upper management. And that I'm expected to be naked at all times while I'm on this floor."

"What else?"

She thought for a moment. "That's about it."

"Are you aware that our company is in the midst of a transitional period?"

"Somewhat. I've heard talks, but that's always been above my pay grade. I've never been privy to that information."

"Now you are," he replied with a charming wink. "Our company, with my leadership, is attempting to transform itself to be better able to compete in today's market. Furthermore, our company is planning a major global expansion, which requires a great deal of strategy."

"That sounds like a serious undertaking."

"It is. Our top leadership will be attending a 3-day retreat in Denmark. All expenses paid. We'll be discussing and finalizing our plans during that time."

Lauren became cautiously optimistic. She secretly wished the CEO would invite her to the retreat so that she could become part of the big decisions.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked, trying not to sound obvious about what she wanted.

"Come with us," he said. "There's a reason why I had you promoted so soon. We have a shortage of women and I realized that we need to be more diverse in that regard. You're expected to be naked, of course."

Lauren's heart sank a little. She was thrilled to be part of the retreat, but being used for sexual objectification wasn't her ideal scenario. Still, it was her chance to prove that her brains were more of a company asset than her breasts.

"Will I be involved in decision making?" she asked, hoping to be included.

"Absolutely. You'll be consulted. I've reviewed your reports and you've always done good work."

She smiled, "Thank you, sir. I would love to be involved in this retreat."

"I knew you would. I've already made arrangements for you to be traveling with us. Remember, pack lightly, since you won't be wearing anything once we get to the resort."

Lauren's heart sunk once again when she was reminded of her new duties.

"Will I be the only undressed woman there?" she asked.

"There will be others. Some of the women are executives, the others are interns and assistants. They'll be naked the entire time. Some of the men will also be naked to serve our female management."

"Equal opportunity. I think that's great."

"You must be a feminist," he smiled.

"Only if you mean that as a compliment. That side of me comes from my mother and I've been a strong advocate since college."

"Yet here you are, naked in my office."

She felt her nipples harden. "I'm driven to succeed. Most career women never have a chance to meet the CEO they work for."

"We're going to get along just fine," he said with a pleased expression. "Rosenthal will keep you updated on everything regarding the retreat. He won't be coming though. He'll be staying here to help run the company while we're away. I hope you enjoy new adventures. It's going to be a lot of fun."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers